I Love To Do Weddings Reviews

164 | Woodbury, NY

164 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings

Alyssa · Married on 09/06/2014

Dr. Janine Burns did a wonderful job giving us the wedding ceremony that we asked for. She offered lots of advice throughout our planning process, sat down with us to go over the details of the ceremony, and even rehearsed with the whole family & bridal party the night before to be sure that everything was in order which was VERY helpful! She listened and understood what we wanted for our ceremony, and offered ideas and insight as we decided on the details. Most importantly, Dr. Janine Burns really worked to give us a ceremony that was unique and personal.

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our ceremony turned out. Up until I had found Dr. Janine Burns, the thought of the ceremony freaked me out so much that I wanted to elope. I loved that you could customize everything and she made us feel so comfortable. Everyone raved about our ceremony and I would recommend her to anyone!

Michael · Married on 07/04/2014

I am the groom and she wa great ! Very easy and down to earth and made all my nervousness go away . She was the right choice and we are so glad we had her be a major part of our special day.

Shannon · Married on 05/31/2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Janine Burns to perform your ceremony!
    I was married 2 wks ago and she made the entire process seamless.
    We met a few months before the ceremony and she thought of everything.
    She even sent tips and reminders that really helped with planning and also stress management during the process..
    Very professional, organized and personable. She worked along with my caterers to ensure that the event went off without a hitch!

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Dr. Janine Burns was the officiant at my wedding in May. She was very helpful and professional in the planning of our ceremony and she did an excellent job in helping make our wedding vows unique to us and what we wanted to say.

Joyce · Married on 05/23/2014

I highly recommend Dr. Burns. I was freaking out the day of and she calmed me down using breathing techniques she taught me. The ceremony was awesome! Her voice is so beautiful sounding. Whenever I contacted her she returned my calls and emails promptly. Thank you, Janine!

Tom · Married on 04/18/2014

Rev.Janine made our wedding day just perfect. Her words were personal and very heart felt. She made us feel so very special. We could not have been more pleased.

• michael

michael · Married on 03/23/2014

Before my wife and I were getting married, we have been looking for an officiant for our wedding. We couldn't find one until two weeks before our big day. Dr. Burns was referred via my friend/co-worker. My wife and I had concern in the beginning since we did not know what to expect. However, under Dr. Burns guidance and advice, we felt more comfortable and was determined on using Dr. Burns as our officiant. She would go through every single detail with you, including your family background and personal life. Well, it only took us 1 hour to get things done. Dr. Burns is always well-prepared and of course, she loves doing weddings. On the wedding day, my wife was very stressed and nervous. However, Dr. Burns was able to calm her down so that the wedding ceremony went well with just a blink. We personally loved the way Dr. Burns handles and customizes the ceremony by adding the wine box ceremony and hands ceremony. Even my friends and relatives are still talking about how they were nicely executed few days after the wedding. For those of you who are looking for an officiant, please seriously consider Dr. Burns. I strongly recommend her. She is the right one who gets the job done in an appropriate way. Thank you very much Dr. Burns. My wife and I would not know what to do without your help. We wish you everything for the best! :-)

Laura · Married on 03/12/2014

Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfect. I would highly recomment Dr Burns!!

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2014

We would highly reccommend Reverend Janine. She was so warm and caring with us. She gave me alot of comforting support before the wedding(I was very nervous). She gave us great ideas for the ceremony.
    We enjoyed having such a wonderful and special person marry us. She was SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

Ralph · Married on 01/25/2014

To whom it may concern: As being the father of the bride, my name is Mr. Ralph Arriago, my daughter Nicole was married by Reverend Dr. Janine Burns. She performed a heart warming and sincere ceremony.

Janine was very accomodating & didn't miss a beat when my father's 120 lb schnauzer ran through the ceremony! Very sweet & professional. Thank you!

Valerie · Married on 11/09/2013

Couldn't ask for better than Rev. Janine Burns. Makes it all seem very personal and passionate....Love, Love, Love her....Would highly recommend Rev Janine to any and all. I had a very SPECIAL ceremony all because of Rev. Janine. Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo very much Rev. Janine....I will recommend you to any of my friends/family who want to have a ceremony as meaningful and beautiful as the one you performed for me!!!!

Dr. Janine Burns was amazing! She was very professional and had many helpful tips. She was very flexible and had no problem meeting on skype.

Karen · Married on 10/06/2013

Came up with some really great suggestions and was willing to accomdate us on what we wanted in our ceremony

On very short notice, Janine was able to put together and present a beautiful exchange of ceremony and vows! My 22 yo son commented afterwards, "This was the best wedding I've ever been to." Very intimate! Very romantic! Very professional! Thanks again Janine.

Incredible!!! Dr. Janine Burns was so personable and responsive since the day we called her. She helped keep us on track and not lose sight of the real meaning of marriage throughout all of the hectic wedding planning. Our ceremony was so tailored and special to Mike and I. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how memorable and heartfelt our ceremony was. We can't thank you enough Janine!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2013

Dr Burns was AMAZING! I will start by stating I am a neurotic bride! Was so worried about every little thing... Janine helped calm my nerves for everything. We were going to write our own vows and I was stressed!!! She gave me 3 different options on how to start them and even offered to help write them. The week of the wedding I found something I liked and she made it fit into our ceremony and I LOVED it. She is understanding and makes the experience stress free ... Renewing vows I will be using her again!!!!!

Richard · Married on 09/07/2013

Dt Burns did a excellent job with my daughters wedding service, we could not had a better ceremony, and the best part she included our granddaughter in the ceremony. We have used Dt Burns on other family functions and has never let us down.

We were so very lucky to have Dr. Burns officiant our wedding. She had several meetings with us before the wedding to go over every detail, and had some great ideas that made our wedding even more special. Dr. Burns is someone who truly loves what she does, and it shows. I could not have imagine how our wedding would have turned out without her, she is truly amazing.

Dr. Burns made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Throughout the entire wedding process, she was supportive and helpful. We received so many compliments on our ceremony! We would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an original and beautiful ceremony.

Corinne · Married on 08/25/2013

Dr. Burns went above and beyond to help out any way she could on the day. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She really let us choose the details and make it our own. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

It was a pleasure working with Janine. Her wedding toolkit allowed us first-timers to customize our ceremony so that it felt personal. She was flexible to our planning needs of doing phone check-ins and one in-person meeting. She walked us through the ceremony over the phone and ofcourse the day of we could not remember anything we were to do but she cued us throughout the ceremony. Though the ceremony was brief, she kept everyone entertained and we received multiple compliments. We are very happy to have had Janine part of our special day! If we decide to renew our vows one day, we'll be sure to give her a call!

Our Wedding - 6-28-13
    Since this wasn't a first marriage for either of us, we wanted to keep the day personal, intimate and special!
    With just my mom and our children in attendance, you provided us the guidance to make our vows and ceremony just perfect for what each of us wanted to say. By being a part of our ceremony, the day exceeded every expectation both us had for it. Everyone loved the ceremony and we could not be more grateful.
    Thanks for everything,
    Kathy and Tony

Janine was great to work with. Her wedding kit allowed us to customize our ceremony so that it fit our personalities. Janine was very easy to contact and work with. We liked how structured she was during the rehearsal and how helpful she was during the ceremony. My Husband was worried about when to do certain things and when to say certain things and when we rehearsal with Janine she took all his worries away. She cued for things and whispered things to do. We are so glad Janine officiated our wedding.