161 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings.com

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
160 I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

I would highly recommend Dr. Janine Burns to perform your ceremony!
I was married 2 wks ago and she made the entire process seamless.
We met a few months before the ceremony and she thought of everything.
She even sent tips and reminders that really helped with planning and also stress management during the process..
Very professional, organized and personable. She worked along with my caterers to ensure that the event went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Janine Burns was the officiant at my wedding in May. She was very helpful and professional in the planning of our ceremony and she did an excellent job in helping make our wedding vows unique to us and what we wanted to say.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Dr. Burns. I was freaking out the day of and she calmed me down using breathing techniques she taught me. The ceremony was awesome! Her voice is so beautiful sounding. Whenever I contacted her she returned my calls and emails promptly. Thank you, Janine!

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev.Janine made our wedding day just perfect. Her words were personal and very heart felt. She made us feel so very special. We could not have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Before my wife and I were getting married, we have been looking for an officiant for our wedding. We couldn't find one until two weeks before our big day. Dr. Burns was referred via my friend/co-worker. My wife and I had concern in the beginning since we did not know what to expect. However, under Dr. Burns guidance and advice, we felt more comfortable and was determined on using Dr. Burns as our officiant. She would go through every single detail with you, including your family background and personal life. Well, it only took us 1 hour to get things done. Dr. Burns is always well-prepared and of course, she loves doing weddings. On the wedding day, my wife was very stressed and nervous. However, Dr. Burns was able to calm her down so that the wedding ceremony went well with just a blink. We personally loved the way Dr. Burns handles and customizes the ceremony by adding the wine box ceremony and hands ceremony. Even my friends and relatives are still talking about how they were nicely executed few days after the wedding. For those of you who are looking for an officiant, please seriously consider Dr. Burns. I strongly recommend her. She is the right one who gets the job done in an appropriate way. Thank you very much Dr. Burns. My wife and I would not know what to do without your help. We wish you everything for the best! :-)

Profile Picture michael, 3/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfect. I would highly recomment Dr Burns!!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We would highly reccommend Reverend Janine. She was so warm and caring with us. She gave me alot of comforting support before the wedding(I was very nervous). She gave us great ideas for the ceremony.
We enjoyed having such a wonderful and special person marry us. She was SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

To whom it may concern: As being the father of the bride, my name is Mr. Ralph Arriago, my daughter Nicole was married by Reverend Dr. Janine Burns. She performed a heart warming and sincere ceremony.

Profile Picture Ralph, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Janine was very accomodating & didn't miss a beat when my father's 120 lb schnauzer ran through the ceremony! Very sweet & professional. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3734972, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Couldn't ask for better than Rev. Janine Burns. Makes it all seem very personal and passionate....Love, Love, Love her....Would highly recommend Rev Janine to any and all. I had a very SPECIAL ceremony all because of Rev. Janine. Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo very much Rev. Janine....I will recommend you to any of my friends/family who want to have a ceremony as meaningful and beautiful as the one you performed for me!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Janine Burns was amazing! She was very professional and had many helpful tips. She was very flexible and had no problem meeting on skype.

Profile Picture User3683810, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Came up with some really great suggestions and was willing to accomdate us on what we wanted in our ceremony

Profile Picture Karen, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

On very short notice, Janine was able to put together and present a beautiful exchange of ceremony and vows! My 22 yo son commented afterwards, "This was the best wedding I've ever been to." Very intimate! Very romantic! Very professional! Thanks again Janine.

Profile Picture User3687745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Incredible!!! Dr. Janine Burns was so personable and responsive since the day we called her. She helped keep us on track and not lose sight of the real meaning of marriage throughout all of the hectic wedding planning. Our ceremony was so tailored and special to Mike and I. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how memorable and heartfelt our ceremony was. We can't thank you enough Janine!!!

Profile Picture User3613230, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr Burns was AMAZING! I will start by stating I am a neurotic bride! Was so worried about every little thing... Janine helped calm my nerves for everything. We were going to write our own vows and I was stressed!!! She gave me 3 different options on how to start them and even offered to help write them. The week of the wedding I found something I liked and she made it fit into our ceremony and I LOVED it. She is understanding and makes the experience stress free ... Renewing vows I will be using her again!!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dt Burns did a excellent job with my daughters wedding service, we could not had a better ceremony, and the best part she included our granddaughter in the ceremony. We have used Dt Burns on other family functions and has never let us down.

Profile Picture Richard, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so very lucky to have Dr. Burns officiant our wedding. She had several meetings with us before the wedding to go over every detail, and had some great ideas that made our wedding even more special. Dr. Burns is someone who truly loves what she does, and it shows. I could not have imagine how our wedding would have turned out without her, she is truly amazing.

Profile Picture User3573885, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Throughout the entire wedding process, she was supportive and helpful. We received so many compliments on our ceremony! We would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an original and beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture User3613196, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns went above and beyond to help out any way she could on the day. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She really let us choose the details and make it our own. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Corinne, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure working with Janine. Her wedding toolkit allowed us first-timers to customize our ceremony so that it felt personal. She was flexible to our planning needs of doing phone check-ins and one in-person meeting. She walked us through the ceremony over the phone and ofcourse the day of we could not remember anything we were to do but she cued us throughout the ceremony. Though the ceremony was brief, she kept everyone entertained and we received multiple compliments. We are very happy to have had Janine part of our special day! If we decide to renew our vows one day, we'll be sure to give her a call!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 7/12/13, 6 Reviews

Our Wedding - 6-28-13
Since this wasn't a first marriage for either of us, we wanted to keep the day personal, intimate and special!
With just my mom and our children in attendance, you provided us the guidance to make our vows and ceremony just perfect for what each of us wanted to say. By being a part of our ceremony, the day exceeded every expectation both us had for it. Everyone loved the ceremony and we could not be more grateful.
Thanks for everything,
Kathy and Tony

Profile Picture User3500947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Janine was great to work with. Her wedding kit allowed us to customize our ceremony so that it fit our personalities. Janine was very easy to contact and work with. We liked how structured she was during the rehearsal and how helpful she was during the ceremony. My Husband was worried about when to do certain things and when to say certain things and when we rehearsal with Janine she took all his worries away. She cued for things and whispered things to do. We are so glad Janine officiated our wedding.

Profile Picture User3364236, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I used Dr Burns services for our wedding four years ago. So when my son got married there was no better oerson than Sr Burns. She added other options to expand ehat she offers as part of the ceremony. My aon and daughter in lew included a
Wine box ceremony whereby a time capsule gets create as eah part was explained the guests were drawn in making them even closer. It was amazing

Profile Picture Rosemrie, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr Burns was absolutely amazing, going far beyond simply officiating at our wedding. She worked with us for months to help us put together a ceremony that we were thrilled with and provided a lot of valuable advice throughout the process. The ceremony itself was fantastic due to her engaging personality and outstanding delivery. We recommend her without reservation.

Profile Picture J, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Dr. Janine Burns was wonderful. She was patient and understanding. We felt absolutely comfortable with her. The ceremony was beautiful and her guidance through it was needed and appreciated. Listening to her advice paid off because we had an amazing and most memorable night. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/18/13, 1 Review