I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

162 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings.com

162 I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews
  • W

Warren · Married on 09/19/2015

We first met Dr. Janine Burns while attending a friend's wedding. We were immediately overwhelmed with the sincerity and depth of her presentation. Dr. Burns worked with us in developing a martial ceremony that spoke to the very core of our beliefs and sentiments. Additionally, she reached out as our mentor and guided us through all the details that made our day so special and uniquely ours.

Lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

Dr. Janine Burns is absolutely wonderful person! I knew from the moment I met with her that she was going to be our wedding Officiant. She is so caring, friendly, understanding and help you in the process of marriage. She answered any questions I had promptly and professionally. She is genuinely kind and warm person. The day of our wedding, not only was she there early, but she made me feel at ease. I highly recommend her any special event!

Joseph · Married on 08/28/2015

Great funny perfect for our wedding

Amelia · Married on 08/21/2015

Dr. Janine Burns exceeded our expectations. She went above and beyond from the day we originally met her through to our wedding day. She met with us multiple times before the wedding to ensure we were not only comfortable but also so that our ceremony would be customized and personalized. The day of our wedding, she even agreed to wait for the rain to pass so we could still have our ceremony over looking the beautiful vineyard. :) We are both so grateful to Janine for making our ceremony so memorable!

Michael · Married on 08/15/2015

We were initially going to have a close friend officiate our wedding, but we're so glad that we chose to go with Janine instead. She provided great insight into every aspect of our big day. She's done this so many times that she has a great handle on what to expect and where the potential pitfalls are and expertly guided us through it all. We also appreciated how personal and specific she was able to make the ceremony. Janine has a great personality and a very open heart. She's warm and loving and fun to work with.

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2015

Dr. Burns made the wedding process seemless! She went above and beyond for us! We are so thankful to have met her!! 5 stars all the way!

Gina · Married on 07/25/2015

We loved Dr.Janine Burns, she made our wedding ceremony experience amazing. I would highly recommend her. She's extremy professional, listens to whatever you want and has a nice soft voice. She kept you calm during the entire process, which is the main reason I loved her. Thanks again Janine!

Dr. Burns is the sweetest person you can ever have to officiate your ceremony. very responsible and helpful to calm your nerves. our ceremony was perfect!

Dr. Janine Burns was truly a blessing to have as an officiant. We met twice in person. She walked us through everything and even helped with my stress/anxiety that I was experiencing days prior to the wedding. I've had multiple friends and family members tell me how wonderful and unique our ceremony was. Thank you again!

Dr Janine Burns was unbelievable she handled everything from the logistics to emotions to the ceremony fabulous

Dr. burns was absolutely amazing! From the first time we met with her up until our wedding day she was constantly in touch with us! I highly recommend Dr. Burns!

shara · Married on 01/23/2015

Where do i begin?, Not only did Dr. burns help me and my husband during the cerremony but she helped us so much BEFORE the wedding! She was so wonderful to us! She made herself available with very little notice and i couldnt have asked for anyone better to marry us! If you need an officiant dobt hesitate to hire ILOVETODOWEDDINGS! So easy, so calming, and so skilled to make your special day truely special!

Janean · Married on 01/18/2015

Rev Janine Burns performed our wedding ceremony and we could not have been more pleased!! She was personable and friendly all while maintaining a level of professionalism. Thanks again !!!

Jessica · Married on 12/13/2014

Dr. Burns was absolutely amazing. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole wedding process. Our ceremony was perfect ! She did a great job and I would strongly recommend her to any couple tying the knot :)

Kate · Married on 11/08/2014

From Bride #1:
    I could not have asked for a better officiant for my wedding. My wife and I are an interfaith, same-sex couple who wed 18 years after the day we met. We wanted to be married for so long, but until recently, marriage was not a legal option for us. Dr. Janine helped us craft the perfect ceremony for our big day – one that was unique, traditional, touching, and funny, all at the same time. She was completely receptive to our ideas (such as the brides bestowing the welcome speech), and also suggested others (such as the wine box ceremony) that made our day all the more special. She is incredibly professional and CALM. She didn’t even flinch at my extreme wedding day anxiety. I highly, highly recommend her.

From Bride #2:
    I was impressed from our first meeting. She provided us with choices for every aspect of our ceremony allowing it to be extremely unique. Our ceremony matched our not only our own individual personalities but our personality as a couple. And her feedback regarding our vows was very helpful. (We wrote our own vows and worked with Dr. Janine one-on-one to preserve the “vow surprise” for the ceremony). She’s amazing and will make sure that your ceremony is one-of-a-kind, which is what every couple deserves.

Beth · Married on 10/12/2014

Dr. Burns did a great job. It all worked out very nicely.

Dr. Burns was very professional, prompt, and courteous. There are many options to choose from to create your own unique service.

My husband and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Burns. She made the whole process smooth and stress free. We received helpful hints through out the planning of the wedding.

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/27/2014

I had previously seen Dr. Janine Burns officiate a wedding of a close friend of mine so when the time came to chose someone THIS important to my day, my husband and myself instantly felt comfortable. With Dr. Burns' help, we created the perfect ceremony from poems to passages about love to the "breaking of the glass". I whole heartily recommend Dr. Burns to anyone interested in making their ceremony personal, memorable as well as easy!!

Geralyn · Married on 09/14/2014

Reverend Janine was wonderful. She is articulate, sincere and professional. We met with her several times before our special day. We went through the entire ceremony ( readings, phrasing etc.) step by step so that it was PERFECT for what we wanted. She was in continuous contact with us and returned our phone calls and emails promptly. Reverend Janine always had a smile and made us feel at ease . Many of the guests complimented, not only us, but Reverend Janine on how they enjoyed the ceremony.

Jackie · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I were extremely happy that Dr. Burns was our officiant. She was always professional , had a great personality and had a great sense of humor that coordinated perfectly with our wedding! Through every process she guided us accordingly which I am forever grateful for since there were so many other details to worry about. Dr. Burns commanded the ceremony and made sure it went without a hitch (except us of course)! I would highly recommend her for your ceremony!!

Debra · Married on 09/12/2014

Dr. Janine Burns was just fabulous!!! Professional, thoughtful, insightful, and passionate about making our cermony intimate and memorable!

Judy · Married on 09/06/2014

Dr. Janine Burns, with her mellifluous speaking voice was extremely personal and personable. She added dignity, humor and personal touches which made the ceremony very special.

Alyssa · Married on 09/06/2014

Dr. Janine Burns did a wonderful job giving us the wedding ceremony that we asked for. She offered lots of advice throughout our planning process, sat down with us to go over the details of the ceremony, and even rehearsed with the whole family & bridal party the night before to be sure that everything was in order which was VERY helpful! She listened and understood what we wanted for our ceremony, and offered ideas and insight as we decided on the details. Most importantly, Dr. Janine Burns really worked to give us a ceremony that was unique and personal.

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our ceremony turned out. Up until I had found Dr. Janine Burns, the thought of the ceremony freaked me out so much that I wanted to elope. I loved that you could customize everything and she made us feel so comfortable. Everyone raved about our ceremony and I would recommend her to anyone!