I Feel Pretty Reviews

8 | Boynton Beach, FL

8 Reviews for I Feel Pretty

Tammy Dorrell Avella · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing person and amazing job

Oana did a fabulous job with the bridal party hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding. Even more important was her calm demeanor in the face of some very tense and emotional family members. She did not allow their rude behavior to affect her whatsoever. Everyone looked beautiful! My husband commented several times that night how much he liked my makeup and even mentioned it again the next day. Will absolutely be calling Oana for any future hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 01/20/2020

I Feel Pretty's reply:

Thanks Tammy! It was a pleasure working with you and Carla! I’m so glad you loved your look for the wedding!

Megan Clendenin · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

Oana was very professional and her work was amazing! I love the products that she used it covered every blemish I had on my face and lasted throughout my whole wedding night! I highly recommend her for any event that you have coming up! You wont regret it!

Sent on 10/24/2019

I Feel Pretty's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I am so glad that you were happy with my services! You made a beautiful bride!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 01/11/2019

Better than imagined

Oana was friendly and flexible from the beginning. She truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She did my hair better than what I could have imagined and I was truly blown away when I saw my makeup. Oana knew exactly how to style my hair and makeup for my unique look.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jaclyn Drone · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Oana was very professional, prompt and made my whole bridal party feel special. She's very friendly and knew exactly how to work with each one of us and our unique wants and needs. I actually can't wait to use her again for any special events! :)

Sent on 01/30/2019

Lydia Henderson · Married on 08/04/2018

Quiet Perfection

Oana is a modest and quiet artist who isn't loud about her work--her work speaks for itself. I was so happy with how Oana took what I said I wanted for my wedding day and created it. You can be confident and at ease with Oana as your makeup AND hair stylist (she is now my official hair lady for regular hair needs :).

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2018

Great service and great experience! Oana did a fantastic job on my important day, I felt and looked beautiful! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Demi · Married on 01/23/2015

Oana did such an amazing on my makeup, she truly listened to what I wanted and was very detailed. She was very sweet and outgoing which made the experience that more memorable! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my bid day, I definitely RECOMEND!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Aubrey · Married on 10/12/2013

I loved working with Oana for my big day! She made my makeup pop and look absolutely perfect in photos. Her application is spot on and natural-looking. I would 100% recommend Oana for any occasion. She also talked me through the process and told me what she would recommend for my look.

Sent on 09/28/2018