i-do Weddings & Events Reviews

94 | Cincinnati, OH

94 Reviews for i-do Weddings & Events

Meg · Married on 03/14/2009

I would not have been happier with the service that I received from I-do weddings. The schedule of the day they planned out was perfect. All coordinators were on time for all meetings. When I accidentally order the wrong number of boutonnieres, they took care of getting more before I even knew about it. One thing that they have down pat is that they are visible with you need them and in the background when you don't. Never once did I feel pushed or overwhelmed! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

peggy · Married on 08/30/2008

The I-Do Weddings staff was invaluable in helping us to thoroughly enjoy my daughters' day. Yes, they did two weddings in eight months for me.
    We never had to worry or think about a thing as they were ahead of us at every step.

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Every woman deserves to fell the way I did on my wedding day and I could not have been that happy and stress free without the Incredible work from Karen and Christina at I-do weddings!!! I worked with this AMAZING team for over a year to plan my dream wedding… and I mean it when I say it, they are the best! I hired them shortly after I got engaged knowing that I did not want a bit of stress on my mom throughout the entire process. And it worked! My mom was able to enjoy herself the day of and not worry about a thing!
    Karen and Christina were absolutely great at helping me mold my vision into a reality. They were very responsive to my many emails, and they had so many great vendor recommendations! They made planning fun! And the day of, I got to sit back end enjoy every minute because I knew we were in such good hands! I am so grateful to have worked with these hard working ladies! I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. If you’re a bride to be, do yourself and your mother a favor and hire I-do Weddings!

Sent on 07/11/2016

As a first time mother of the bride I chose I-do weddings to make our daughter's wedding day stress free. Karen and Theresa certainly did just that. Even last minute glitches were dealt with promptly and gracefully. Day of planning is a great value. With six more weddings in our future we will be saying "I-do " to I-do weddings each time!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

The i-do Boutique managed my sister's wedding in Cincinnati on the Purple People Bridge in June of this year. . Not only were they standout professionals on the big day, but throughout the whole planning period they were very resourceful, reliable and organized. We were very satisfied with the amount of suggestions they provided for vendors, locations, and other details (including multiple price points) in order to help create a truly magical day for my sister, her husband and their guests. Overall I highly recommend the team at i-do Events and Boutique!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Brigid and Karen at I Do Weddings! I can't imagine planning our wedding without them. Their vendor recommedations were invaluable and they made what could have been a very stressful time completely enjoyable. Brigid didnt just help with the planning and day of wedding coordination,; she was a great sounding board and voice of reason in even very delicate situations. she handled every potential crisis with calm and cool professionalism. She was even able to find us an AMAZING florist just three weeks before our wedding!

On our wedding day, when two of the guys had wardrobe malfunctions with their tuxes, Brigid and Julie were able to miraculously have new tuxes delivered before the ceremony started. She found a tailor willing to steam my wedding dress( that we accidentally wrinkled in the back seat of my car) on a Saturday morning. She was even there with a needle and thread when we needed it! Knowing that Brigid and Julie were there to handle virtually any issue that might arise made our wedding day totally stress-free.

Brigid and her staff were not only our wedding planners; they were our counselors, friends and family!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Tracie · Married on 06/18/2010

Karen at I-Do Boutique was a true God-send to me while planning my wedding! I never thought I would need a planner - but I was SO wrong! What I learned from the I-Do Boutique and their willingness to share ideas was certainly the reason I had - my Perfect Day! They even designed custom wedding invitations for me! Guests actually told me that they were the absolute most beautiful invitations that had ever received for a wedding - THANK YOU KAREN! Originally from CA,...I met more than just planners,... I forged wonderful friendships who worked with me to bring my vision of an Old Hollywood/Italian themed wedding to LIFE! Thank you Ladies for making my day stress-free and beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Excellent all-around. Would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Karen was my DOC and did a fantastic job! She helped me create a day of time line which gave everyone including family. an idea of how the day would go. This was a relief since we got lots of questions all the way up to the wedding day. I liked being able to give our family an overview of the day so they knew what they could expect. I could not imagine the day with out i-do's help! It was the best money we spent on our wedding! We should have had the coordinators all day instead of just for an hour before.

I would recommend i-do to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Margaret · Married on 05/24/2014

As the mother of the bride, I knew I was going to give myself a wedding gift, and hire a planner. As I looked around, I found one to the best ones in town was just down the block. From the first time my husband stopped in to get information, till they helped us load the gifts in the limo, I was so pleased that we found I-Do-Weddings and Karen Montgomery. Professional, personable, efficient and friendly. We couldn't have asked for more. All the details of a complex, plan everything wedding came together. We were able to enjoy the weekend, and know that all the details that usually fall to the mother and bride were taken care of. I suggest you contact them. We were thrilled with their vendor recommendations as well. Great quality and value.

Sent on 10/15/2014

The wedding was spectacular in every way! Karen and Brigid are very knowledgeable and they were experts in helping us navigate the whole process. Their help the week and day of the wedding were especially beneficial.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Our wedding planner did an amazing job. From the beginning she intuitively understood what we wanted for our wedding and she worked with us throughout the entire process to help us have an amazing day.

I recommend her services without reservation.

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • User3419366 · 2+ years ago

Karen Montgomery was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very professional at all times and quick to respond to my questions and concerns.

Brigid did an especially thorough job in planning the "day of" schedule and communicating that to all of the vendors.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Megan · Married on 11/21/2009

Brigid is an amazing wedding planner! She coordinated everything on the day of my wedding and she handled everything effortlessly. I knew upon first meeting her that we would be a great fit because she is professional, extremely organized and she has a very calm demeanor. I am slightly a Type A control freak, but I knew with Brigid on my team, that I could sit back and relax and trust her to take care of everything. She did! She also provided great resources and ideas for my wedding throughout the wedding planning process. I highly recommend her and her company!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Judith · Married on 05/08/2009

I was an older bride but wanted the traditional wedding. Brigid at I do Weddings worked with me to help make my wedding very beautiful and age appropriate. He suggestion for a florist was the best and she was very flexible when I had some of my own vendors i wanted to use. She was invaluable the day of the wedding and every thing went very well, except for the weather!!

Sent on 05/05/2010

_Spectacular help with all of the vendor planning, especially with our selected location which required a lot of getting our own vendors!
    _The office they have is super cute and offers a lot of resources.
    _Highly recommend, especially for other out of town couples

Sent on 12/19/2013

Cassie · Married on 04/30/2011

3.5

I had driven past the i-do boutique one day and my mother and I decided to stop in. Immediately, Karen Montgomery was ready to help with whatever we needed, immediately setting up dress appointments at various bridal boutiques as well as venue appointments as well - this is even before she knew we were looking for a day-of coordinator. The library and Karen's relationships with various vendors really helped us and she also played the role of mediator between my other and I :) The day of went so smoothly under Karen's watchful eye, even after my dress ripped right before I walked down the aisle. Karen was prepared and had it fixed before I knew it .

I have recommended the i-do boutique to every bride I meet - they are truly an amazing resource for both vendor recommendations and full blown & day of coordination!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Megan · Married on 12/12/2009

I-Do weddings exceeded my expectations and permitted me to really enjoy our wedding day rather than stress over the details. Bridget and her staff went "above and beyond" and demonstrated true business professionalism. I recommend them without reservation. Megan Clark Johnson

alwilda · Married on 05/15/2010

4.2
      2.5

We had a great experience with Brigid and i would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. I thought that the amount of services we needed to use from her was a little bit too expensive, but I guess it's "the wedding business". She was most helpful the day of the wedding, behind the scenes solving all the little issues that arose with guest seating and helping the bridal party with what to do and when. She even had to take a photo or two while the photographer helped the bride tie the back of her dress. I guess you never know what job your going to have to do when being a wedding planner. She also had to escort my husband to the park for photos when he accidentally had to arrive at the hotel a little late to leave for pre-wedding photos. We couldn't have pulled it all off without her.

Sent on 07/28/2010