i-do Weddings & Events Reviews

94 | Cincinnati, OH

94 Reviews for i-do Weddings & Events

Beth · Married on 12/08/2012

Let me first start by saying that I am not a review writer - in fact, this is my first ever online review - but I wanted to share my excellent experience with i-do weddings.

As a couple planning our Cincinnati-based wedding while living in Washington, D.C., I was consistently impressed with Brigid and Karen's communication with my now-husband and with me. Every single email and phone call was returned and question was answered within 24 hours - which allowed us to feel comfortable and confident in the wedding planning process. Brigid and Karen were always willing to take time to meet with us in the limited instances we were in Cincinnati.

Brigid and Karen were also incredibly thorough - I appreciated the checklists that they prepared and timelines that they used to guide us through the decision making process so that we were never behind. Brigid guided us through the vendor selection process (Robin Wood Florist - wow!) but I never felt pressured to select a particular vendor, which I appreciated. In fact, Karen even made sure to check references/reviews for a photographer that wasn't on the vendor list just to make sure the quality was up to the i-do standard.

Most importantly, our wedding day was perfect! My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy every moment -- as were our parents and our bridal party -- because we knew all the details were being taken care of! I have absolutely no regrets about my wedding day -- and I can't think of a higher compliment to pay Brigid and Karen for that fact.

Many, many thanks to Brigid and to Karen for making our wedding such a wonderful celebration.

Sent on 08/11/2013

We had one daughter get married last summer and another this fall. We hired the I-do-Boutique for their day of service for both weddings and would highly recommend them. We worked with Karen Montgomery, and because of her vast knowledge of the local vendors, were able to plan two weddings that were unique to each bride. Karen was always responsive to emails with questions and was mindful of providing vendor names that worked in our budget. Armed with her detailed timeline, the day went perfectly! Everyone in the wedding and all vendors knew just when and where to be and Karen and her team saw that anything that came up during the day was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The day goes by quickly and it was wonderful that Karen was the one
    We had one daughter get married last summer and another this fall. We hired the I-do-Boutique for their day of service for both weddings and would highly recommend them. We worked with Karen Montgomery, and because of her vast knowledge of the local vendors, were able to plan weddings that were unique to each bride. Karen was always responsive to emails with questions and was mindful of providing vendor names that worked in our budget. Armed with her detailed timeline, the day went perfectly! Everyone in the wedding and all vendors knew just when and where to be and Karen and her team saw that anything that came up during the day was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The day goes by quickly and it was wonderful that Karen was the one keeping
    everything running smoothly so we could all just enjoy these truly special days.

Sent on 11/04/2012

I was nervous to plan a wedding in Cincinnati as I currently live near DC. Once I found I-Do Boutique, I knew I had nothing to worry about. From day one, Karen (our coordinator) recommended the very best vendors in Cincinnati and began creating a timeline for the big day. Over 10 months the pieces fit together, so by the day of the wedding there was nothing to worry or stress out about. The wedding weekend went smoothly with Karen at the helm! My mom and I ( and the entire wedding party for that matter) only had to enjoy every moment - no need to be concerned with the details.
    Overall, the I-Do Boutique was worth every penny. I'm not sure how I could have planned everything on my own - especially being out of town.
    Karen was very professional, incredibly kind, and has a way of putting a bride at ease. Highly recommend I-Do for any bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Kate · Married on 10/20/2012

I do not know (nor do I want to know) what I would have done without Karen and Brigid! My wedding was perfect. And it was all because of them...well, and because of my fabulous husband, family and friends in attendance. :)

I had always dreamed of my wedding, down to the last detail. But I had no idea how stressful would be for me. I had been in a ton of weddings, knew what I wanted and thought I could handle this by myself. Then the planning began and I soon realized that I needed help!

Brigid and Karen are professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. There is nothing they cannot handle, there is no question they cannot answer. They made my wedding beautiful. My family appreciated their support and dedication to making my wedding everything I wanted it to be.

I am so glad the planning is over and I hope I never have to plan a wedding again, but I will be sure to recommend Karen and Brigid to any bride I know.

Sent on 07/16/2013

My sister & I were both married within one year and thanks to our mother and the dedicated staff at I Do Boutique, we successful planned 2 stunning weddings filled with love, laughter and of course, organization! From the preliminary selection of vendors to the day of coordination, we felt relieved and relaxed to have the support of Karen Montgomery and the knowledgeable staff at I Do Boutique. I would also like to say that day of coordination is a MUST! My mother and I were able to enjoy the special day knowing that the coordinators would handle everything as discussed prior to the wedding day. When the coordinators arrived, we no longer had to worry if everyone else was going to be in the right place at the right time - thanks to Brigid and the entire staff, we could kick up our heels and dance the night away care free - as any bride & mother of the bride should!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Brigid and Karen were such a pleasure to work with. They had such wonderful vendor recommendations and were so helpful with creating a budget and timeline. They sent me reminders when I needed to pay vendors and gave such helpful advice. The day ran so smoothly and I am very happy I chose i-do Weddings and Events as my planner!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Kathy · Married on 06/16/2012

I don't know what we would have done without Brigid and Karen! They held our hands evey step of the way through the wedding planning process and the day of the wedding. They not only helped us book an amazing group of vendors: they also acted as a calming influence and reliable sounding board during a crazy time! I can't imagine planning a wedding without them!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Karen Montgomery and her i-do Boutique team were fabulous as our day-off wedding coordinators. On the first day, Karen was a great resource for information to understand a variety of vendors in the city and which vendors would be a great fit for our weeding. Second, Karen was present throughout the process as I was planning. She was very responsive to any questions, helped with hotel and shuttle arrangements and helped coordinate the entire event. Last, on the day, Karen and team planning went so well. They were an extension of my wedding party, who truly helped ensure that all guests felt comfortable and welcomed at a “destination” wedding in Cincinnati. Thank you to Karen for making a amazing day!

Sent on 10/30/2012

My daughter and I truly had the best experience with Karen. She gave us everything we could ask for with her professionalism and caring personality we felt completely at ease so we could enjoy all the planning.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Mikel · Married on 06/16/2012

I-DO wedding boutique was absolutely amazing to work with. They made wedding planning so fun and enjoyable, my mom and I want to do it again. Karen was always on the ball and helped us find the best local vendors. We could not have been happier with how our day turned out and only have the best memories. We felt little stress throughout the process. Not to mention, the boutique itself is adorable on the inside. Whether you are looking for a unique, modern, vintage, or classic wedding, I-Do is where you should turn to get the best ideas and vendors. The vendor library is convenient and helps you choose your unique style. As I mentioned, we miss wedding planning with Karen and wish we could do it again!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Linda · Married on 05/12/2012

As Mother-of-the Bride, I wanted a wedding planner that would allow me to enjoy my daughter's wedding as much as any of the invited guests. Brigid and Karen of I-Do wedding did just that! They helped us with almost every aspect of my daughter's big day. They helped us choose tried and true vendors, negotiate contracts, prepare a time line, and kept the entire wedding day on track. They did all the follow up with the vendors the week of the wedding, handled the set up of the reception, took care of last minute issues that arose and were there with us throughout the big day.
    I can't say enough about their professionalism and knowledge. It was a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Erin · Married on 10/15/2011

Words cannot express how thrilled we were with i-do-weddings and events. At first, we were hesitant to hire a wedding planner at all, and we very quickly realized that it was the best money we spent on the entire wedding! It was obvious from the very beginning that Brigid and her team were experienced, professional and knowledgable about every apect of the wedding, from assisting with different vendors and offering new, fun ideas. Brigid and Karen were wonderful with what seemed like a thousand emails that I sent to them, and they were always there to answer my questions and offer suggestions. Although I believe most people would expect these things from a wedding planner, Brigid and her team goes way beyond your expectations. They are sweet, fun and an absolute joy to be around! Bridig and Karen, who we worked with the most, have a fantastic sense of humor, which is important when planning such a stressful event. I had as much fun planning the wedding with them as I did with my husband, my family and my bridesmaids! On top of all of that, the true gratitude I felt for their dedication to one of the best days of our lives was the day itself... Having Brigid and her team there every step of the way removed an incredible amount of stress and pressure from me, my mom and my sister, both of whom would have shouldered that stress if it were not for Brigid. If you hire i-do-weddings, you will not believe the number of things that just "happen" without you knowing it! Not only are they making sure that everything goes smoothly, that all vendors are doing what they were hired to do and that your guests are happy, but all of our gifts were miraculously stacked neatly in our hotel room at the end of the night, my feet were blessed with the flip flops I bought as they were slipped onto my feet without me even knowing it, all of the Chocolate Passion leftovers were delivered to our room and my parent's room, and my bouquet was overnighted for preservation... without anyone knowing that it happened! As if a wedding isn't stressful enough, my mom broke her hip just 2 weeks before the big day, and she was in the hospital for 11 days. With just one phone call, Brigid had rented a wheelchair, checked with the venue about accessibility and she spent the entire wedding day making sure my mom had everything she needed, was comfortable and happy. I am a definite type-A personality, and I consider my organizational skills to be pretty good... but please trust me... you will enjoy and savor your wedding day infinitely more if you befriend Brigid and her team. It was truly the best wedding decision that we made, and my only regret was not texting Brigid every day of my honeymoon to tell her how much I appreciate her... and I know that she would have responded gladly and with a smile!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Laurel · Married on 10/08/2011

I would highly recommend i-do weddings and boutique for anyone getting married. Whether you need ideas or complete wedding planning, they offer all of these services and everything in between with the same level of quality and attention. Karen Montgomery and her team made my wedding. I could not have done it without them. They thought of every detail and treated the day as if it was their own. My bridal party, my parents and my husband and I were able to fully enjoy our day and did not have to worry about where everyone was, if we were on time and that everything was in place. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and still rant and rave about our wedding and reception. Karen made our wedding a day we will never forget and one we wish we could do every year :)

Sent on 04/25/2013

Hollye · Married on 07/09/2011

We used the I-do Weddings & Events for our July 2011 wedding. I can't begin to express how wonderful Brigid and Karen were over the past year and half. From the moment we met with them, I knew I wanted them involved with our wedding process. We were planning our wedding from out of town so it was really important that we maximize our time when we were back in Ohio. They were able to recommend great vendors so when we were in town we could meet with the select few. All of their recommendations were excellent and helped make our wedding process as smooth and stress free as possible. They were also able to take care of a lot of things for us that was challenging with us being out of town.
    Anytime I had any questions or concerns they were there to answer them and put my mind at ease. It was important to us that our friends and family were able to enjoy the wedding day and not running around helping with tasks. Brigid made this happen and I am very appreciative of that. It was so reassuring to me just knowing that they were going to be there throughout the wedding day. I can't thank them enough for everything they did for us throughout the entire wedding process. This was definitely one of the best areas we spent money and would highly recommend them to anyone! With their help all my visions of the wedding were put into reality and it was a perfect day!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Cindy · Married on 06/04/2011

My husband and I hired Brigid and her staff for our daughter's wedding as our day of event planner. I wish we had found them at the very beginning of the process! I can't say enough about how they made our day perfect and how hard they worked to make sure everything went smoothly. I truly felt like I didn't have to worry about anything and could enjoy myself on the wedding day. We also used their boutique services for help with vendor recommendations, and Karen Montgomery did our welcome baskets for our out of town guests - perfect and everything delivered on time. You can't go wrong with all of the help they provide.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Katie · Married on 06/04/2011

Our choice to use iDo Boutique for our day-of wedding planning needs (which included much more than day-of logistics, though that's certainly enough!) was one of our best decisions in the process of planning our wedding! Brigid was amazing in her ability to handle any obstacle that might arise (most of which I, as the bride, never heard about until I asked after the wedding was over). Her expertise and attention to detail helped the day go smoothly and gave my entire family a great peace of mind. Having Brigid there at our wedding made it exponentially less stressful and more enjoyable for me, my husband, and my parents. The service she provides is well worth it and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Even before our wedding day, we benefitted from the services and expertise of Brigid and her staff. They were always pleasant and happy to help, no matter how ridiculous my question! The are absolute experts on the Cincinnati wedding scene and on event planning in general. I would trust them with my wedding again and will send my friends and family there, too.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Maggie · Married on 05/28/2011

My daughter (the bride) was too busy trying to get through her internship program in Seattle to plan a Cincinnati wedding. So the bride handed the reins over to me (MOB) and asked that I plan the entire day for her. I met with Brigid and Karen at I-do weddings and they immediately put me on the right track connecting me with the best vendors and giving great advice for negotiating contracts. They were especially helpful with some unforeseen hurdles along the way. Brigid and her staff were there the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. I could not have done this without their help. My daughter was so surprised and awed on her day, it was fun watching her discover all the things we had planned for her day! I-do weddings brought calm and perspective to the planning and kept me on a timeline (very important). There are not enough words to express my gratitude for their experience and professionalism. I am so glad I walked into I-do boutique, it was the best decision I made, which led to many other good decisions. I would not hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Beth · Married on 04/30/2011

I-Do Weddings is a fabulous - especially Brigid and her staff! They were extremely knowledgeable, classy, and made me feel comfortable! They were worth every penny, in fact, they had great suggestions of good, reasonably priced vendors and I think I ended up saving some money too! I had many questions during my planning and they always returned my phone calls quickly and gave great advise. The day of the wedding, they took care of everything and made my mom and I worry free! From the beginning to end, the way excellent!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Julie · Married on 06/20/2010

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the very professional staff at I-Do weddings. The wedding time line that they helped me construct several months prior to the wedding was very helpful and the day-of coordination services were wonderful; they were professional, warm, efficient, fun to be around and very dependable. I had a wonderful time at my daughter's wedding and was completely relaxed, knowing that they were on top of everything. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Amy · Married on 06/05/2010

Brigid and her team were wonderful. Brigid had great suggestions for vendors and helped us put together a dream team within our budget. The final timeline was excellent, and helped all of the vendors work together on the day of the wedding. Brigid's calm demeanor and attention to detail are wonderful, and she is so professional and easy to work with.

The day-of team coordinated by Melody was amazing - the day was seamless, stress-free, and every little detail was handled! They were an amazing team and helped make the day enjoyable for all of us.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Joan · Married on 06/04/2010

The best money spent on planning my daughter's wedding was hiring Brigid to help with the planning.

Sent on 07/28/2010

Anne · Married on 05/22/2010

Brigid and her team were extremely helpful as we planned our Cincinnati wedding! She was very responsive and gave good suggestions for choosing quality vendors. The timeline she created was very helpful and allowed us to see how the day would unfold. We were so lucky to work with her!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Gretchen · Married on 09/12/2009

Brigid was unbelievable! She was so prepared for anything and everything that went wrong the day of my wedding. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!!

Sent on 04/29/2010

Larry · Married on 08/22/2009

Brigid recommended high quality vendors and was very flexible in meeting our needs. She worked effectively with our daughter who lives in Oregon to put the whole wedding together here in Cincinnati. I would recommend her with absolutely no reservation.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2009

i-do Weddings & Events made my wedding day flow so smoothly! I didn't have to worry about a thing. The staff is professional, organized and friendly. I would recommend their services to anyone. They were a joy to work with.

Sent on 04/16/2010