i-do Weddings & Events Reviews

94 | Cincinnati, OH

94 Reviews for i-do Weddings & Events

kathy · Married on 05/23/2015

Our daughter’s wedding was two years in the planning and I-Do Weddings was there every step of the way from the start of the planning process right to and including the last minute of the reception and beyond. I am the Mother of the Bride and by nature, I’m a very organized person with high expectations, and need to plan things way in advance, so as to avoid pressure and stress. I wanted my only daughter’s wedding to be perfect in every possible way and believe it or not, it well exceeded my expectations. I-Do Weddings was an integral part of the wedding’s success in a very huge way. Brigid and Karen were always there to answer any questions, concerns, give advice, coordinate, and follow up on any and all issues with the wedding. They were also quick to respond to any questions that came their way. Because of their broad knowledge on event planning, they were able to negotiate with vendors to find us the best possible way to save money which helped immensely. They were well worth the price for their services. Having a wedding is like a giant puzzle with lots of pieces that have to come together for one amazing day. I-Do Weddings were the ones I counted on to make that happen and they did it flawlessly. I’m sure there may have been issues along the way that didn’t fit perfectly into the giant puzzle, but we were totally oblivious to the behind the scene mishaps that may have been happening throughout the entire planning process. They handled it all so we could just enjoy the wedding and the magical day that it truly was. The sad part to this whole process is that now it’s over. I feel like I have made a bond with Brigid and Karen, similar to a friendship. Because of that, I know I can look to them for help and advice on any event that comes my way. I also know that if we ever need a planner for any future event, they’ll be the first we’ll call. Well done, I-Do Weddings and Events! You’re the best!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Angie · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot thank Karen enough for all of her help on our wedding day! I am 100% confident that the day would not have run as smoothly, and as perfectly as it did, if Karen was not there. She is warm and made me feel at ease during my most nervous moments. Karen is efficient, knowledgeable and dedicated to her job. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Erin · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot thank Karen and her team (Christina and Evelyn) enough for making our wedding so wonderful! From the start of planning, I knew having a coordinator was a priority so my husband and I and our families and bridal party could just enjoy the day. Karen went above and beyond any expectations we had, working with her was a dream! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Karen took care of everything and made the process so painless for my husband and I. She dealt with issues with our venue, coordinated with all the vendors, assisted us with a last minute linen order, helped me keep track of things, and basically just took care of everything so we did not have to worry about it! I legitimately would have been lost without her. The wedding day went so smoothly and our entire bridal party commented multiple times about how wonderful Karen and her team were, it was the most organized wedding they had been in. All my husband and I wanted was to not have to worry about a thing and they absolutely made that happen. We loved working with i-do Weddings and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Hana · Married on 05/02/2015

This is an amazing team of ladies!! My sister used them for her wedding of almost 500 and the guests were even complementing how amazing the day of coordinator was so, of course I used I-Do Wedding and Events at my wedding 2 years later! My fiancé and I got engaged and were married within 5 months...Thanks to Karen - our amazing planner!! She made planning seem easy and allowed us to be stress free!

Sent on 10/16/2015

We used I-Do Weddings' Day-Of Coordination service. We worked with Karen to organize our vendors, create a timeline, and meet with our caterer prior to the wedding. The day of we worked with Julie and Teresa to keep things on track. Working with Karen was great, she responded to emails in a timely manner and was able to answer questions throughout the planning process. Julie and Teresa were also great, I knew they were there to keep the day moving and put out any "fires" that may have come up. If there were any "fires" they did their jobs very well, because I never knew of any and the day/evening went flawlessly from my perspective! It was great to know that they were there to work with our vendors throughout the day so myself, my husband, and our families could enjoy the day we worked so hard to plan and put together.

Sent on 10/17/2015

I absolutely loved my wedding day. I wish I could have that day over and over again. As a perfectionist, wedding planning was difficult for me. The sheer number of options for vendors and decor were overwhelming. I had an idea of what we wanted for our day and for our guests, but I wasn't at all sure how to execute it. I decided to turn to a wedding planner. I had never thought of myself as a fancy enough person to have a wedding planner, but I determined that whether you have big ideas or small ideas, a big event or a small event, i-do Weddings & Events makes you feel like you are the only event they are planning. I contacted multiple event planners, but felt the most comfortable when talking with Karen. She truly was invested in making our dreams for our wedding a reality and was so excited about our theme. She was able to identify vendors that would align with our style and budget, and implemented a schedule that made the day flawless for our guests. She helped me through times where I was indecisive, and really became someone to lean on throughout the process. Our wedding was truly unique and beautiful, and I owe much of that success to Karen and her team.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Both my groom and I have full time demanding jobs, thus planning a wedding in 6 months was a bit intimidating. Thankfully, Brigid, Karen, and their staff were extremely helpful. They set up appointments, helped us narrow down vendor selections, gave tips for the big day, and even organized RSVPs. They really helped with producing a timeline so everything went smoothly. On our wedding day they made sure everything went as planned so that we and our families could enjoy the day. As my father said, "best investment" of the whole event! Well worth the cost and couldn't imagine having a wedding without them!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Stefani · Married on 10/18/2014

WOW! I-Do Boutique has created the most incredible wedding for our daughter and us. There is not one complaint I have regarding them or their services. From asking the necessary questions to being present to the very end, we were so pleased with their help and suggestions to make this a fairy-tale event. Formal, classic and beautiful - not one detail was overlooked. They were so professional and pleasant. They anticipated our every need and exceeded our expectations. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Hiring i-do Weddings and Events was one of our best decisions. Our planner was professional, reassuring, caring, eager to help, and knowledgeable about how everything should proceed. We felt so comfortable with Karen and liked her personality immediately. Several mishaps were avoided because of her able guidance, and her assistant's presence proved to be invaluable when we ran out of something. Karen's experience and calm demeanor\meant everything to the success of our day. I cannot praise them highly enough.

Trisa · Married on 08/09/2014

to quote my mother, "Karen is worth her weight in gold!" I didn't have the slightest idea what to do when it came to planning a wedding and truth-be-told, I had very little interest in doing so. Karen helped us through every step of the process. She managed to find us the perfect venue and the perfect vendors to fit our unique idea of the "perfect wedding." And all within our budget. Did I mention she did all this within three months? Not only that, but every little detail of the event was covered (things I would have never dreamed of), resulting in a day that was nothing but perfectly us and an absolute blast. I can't say enough good things about Brigid and Karen. I think my mother said it best as they were worth every penny.

Sent on 10/15/2014

The very first thing we did when we found out our youngest daughter was getting married was call Karen and Brigid at I-do Weddings. They were invaluable during the planning and day of my older daughter's wedding and we couldn't imagine hosting a wedding without them! With their help, Courtney's wedding was everything she'd dreamed of. We would find an awesome backdrop on Pinterest and they would find a local supplier who could make it happen. They understood the vision we were going for and would send us ideas of perfect items to incorporate in the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, the best man from our wedding, who lives in Europe surprised us at the ceremony. We were so touched and excited to have them there to share such a special day. Brigid handled it beautifully by having them seated at our table for dinner. She made it all happen seamlessly, all I had to do was let her know. Having her there on the wedding day allowed me to just sit back and enjoy the day.

I would highly recommend to any mother of the bride that the best gift you can give yourself is hiring the ladies at I-do!

Alison · Married on 06/14/2014

Karen and Brigid were awesome!
    They helped so much in the planning and also helped make my wedding day perfect.
    I couldn't imagine planning everything by myself and Brigid took any concern away during the rehearsal and wedding day.
    My wedding was perfect and I can't thank Karen and Brigid enough.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Ann · Married on 06/06/2014

As a mother of the bride, I could not have been happier or more grateful for the wonderful support we received from Karen and Megan. Karen was always available with invaluable suggestions, solutions and advice. Megan made the rehearsal and all of the day-of events come off perfectly in every way. By the day before the wedding and throughout the end of the perfect wedding, I had nothing to do or worry about but enjoying my family and guests. The bride and I did not have a worry in the world and had a wonderful time. This is because of Karen, Megan and i-do!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Our wedding reception venue allowed us to bring in all our own vendors and completely customize the space and day to be unique to us. My husband and I loved this about our venue and it was one of the main reasons we selected this location but we knew right away we would need a day of coordinator in order to make sure everything ran smoothly. From the first time we met with Karen at I-do Weddings & Events I knew we were in good hands; she was extremely organized, professional, and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease when it came to all the chaos of planning a wedding. She was always available if I had questions and was extremely accommodating of our schedules since we lived out of town and would only have short windows of time we could meet with her. Karen made it possible for mother and I too relax and not spend the day of the wedding worrying about the little details because we knew Karen had everything handled. From the rehearsal to the reception everything came together even better than I could have imagined. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make our day so perfect! I would recommend Karen and I-do Wedding & Events to anyone who is planning a wedding; they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

I-do Weddings & Events was a gift and blessing for my daughters wedding. We lived out of town and had to travel two hours for appointments, fittings, and decision making. Karen was a blessing for us. She scheduled our appointments making sure we made the most of our time. She recommended only the best while keeping our budget in mind. She saw to all of the details that made my daughters wedding so special. Without I-do Weddings I am not sure what we would have done. Thank you for making my daughter's day sparkle and memorable.

Anne · Married on 10/26/2013

Having I Do Weddings involved was a great way to make sure my wedding was executed flawlessly. Everything went really smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. My sister kept saying, "Those wedding coordinators really made a difference." And she was right. I can't image my wedding without the I Do team. The night was seamless and stress free. My husband and I had a blast and we LOVED how everything turned out.

Sent on 11/09/2013

We were planning a wedding from out of town and Karen with I-Do-weddings really saved us and our wedding. She did an amazing amount of work behind the scenes. She was very flexible with us and met via skype many times late at night to accommodate our schedules and the time difference. She really helped us navigate dealing with a difficult location/vendor. Her recommendations for catering, photographers, devor, etc. were all excellent - We had no problems with any of the services she recommended for us. Karen is well prepared and was very organized, which helped us out a lot and on the day of the wedding, she was there with her team, and made sure everything was running smoothly. Her advice, planning, recommendations, and help the day of the wedding were invaluable. We only wish we had called her sooner.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Shelly · Married on 10/12/2013

I used Karen for our DOC services and she did an AMAZING job! She created our day of timeline (including things I would never have even thought to consider)and took care of all the details so I wouldn't have to think about anything on my big day. Karen and her team communicated with my other vendors, coordinated the rehearsal, helped with set up (favors, guest book, candles, etc.), and helped me pick out linens. She was always mindful of my budget and I never felt pressured to spend extra money. Despite all of her responsibilities, she remained cool, calm, and collected through the whole process. She also checked in on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything. I was able to get discounts on several vendors through Karen and i-do Boutique. Her services were worth every single penny! My wedding was more perfect than I ever imagined and Karen helped make that happen!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2013

These ladies were amazing at calming nerves and taking the lead. I was so happy to have hired them. When things start to get crazy toward the end of the planning process, I-do steps in and takes over. So happy I hired them!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Brigid and Karen at i-do Weddings and Events did a wonderful job in helping to insure that my daughter and son-in-law's wedding was the perfect day. We had used Brigid five years ago when another daughter was married. She did such an outstanding job there was no question that we would ask for her assistance once again. Brigid and Karen are very knowledgeable about the vendors and venues and very helpful in making suggestions. My daughter and I felt at ease knowing that Brigid would be there throughout the planning process to make sure that we were on track. The rehearsal and wedding went off without hitch. Any little problem that arose, Brigid was there with a solution. We were all able to enjoy the wedding weekend to the fullest knowing that we were in excellent hands.

Vince · Married on 06/22/2013

To be honest I was hesitant about using a wedding planner when my fiance (now wife!!!!) brought up the idea and I only agreed because we wanted to do it a non traditional location (on a bridge over the Ohio River) and we were both busy with work. I couldn't be happier with the whole process. In the planning stages they knew how to set up the whole reception, which vendors would work best, how to solve problems that we were worried about (like what are our nieces and nephews going to do-baby sitter on site!), listened to what we wanted, and made it happen. The day before the event, they got the water source for the bathroom fixed - and only told us about it later (no stress!). The day of the event Brigid was there from start to finish, making sure everthing we smoothly. I think she left our house at 2:30 am to deliver the leftovers and personal items they took care of for us. Very happy to have had Brigid and Karen plan our wedding reception and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Ten months ago, my husband and I approached I-Do Weddings & Events and requested a wedding reception that was not traditional. We got married two weeks prior to the reception and went on our honeymoon in between events. When we initially met with Brigid, we asked her for a party that would be a fun time to celebrate with family and friends in Cincinnati. We wanted to have a big party where our guests of all ages would have a blast.

During the planning process, Brigid and Karen both handled all of the organization and communication with all vendors with ease. There were times when I as a bride became anxious planning such a big event and at those times, I-Do was right there to provide their confident expertise. Within no time, all anxieties were relieved. I often think of how lucky we were to have had such a competent company with so much experience. I learned quickly that if Brigid suggested a vendor, they were going to be good. I soon had no doubt in my mind, without having her and Karen to plan, It would have been a miserable and stressful wedding planning experience.

I was never one to have the exact picture of what my wedding should be from a young girl. And when the day came, I realized that nothing I could picture would have been better than what the I-Do team put together. It was gorgeous down to every last detail. I was amazed with the final product: a beautiful sophisticated cocktail party with the city in the background. Everything from the
    tables and linens, lounge area and flower arrangements that ever so slightly lit up was more than I could ever hope for.

During the party, we were so busy spending time with our guests, we needed Brigid to handle all coordination and she did without flaw. We only saw her that night when we needed something, and there she seemed to be to assist. The night was the best of our lives and we will be forever grateful to the I-Do boutique for making it so.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Becky · Married on 05/25/2013

If there is one word to summarize the service provided by i-do Weddings and Events it is FANTASTIC! Wow! Karen, Julie and the entire i-do team made my day wonderful and I am so glad I had their help on my wedding day. I hired a coordinator for the "day of" and it was the best decision I made to make my wedding day run seamlessly. Karen was amazing with communicating with my vendors and Julie was absolutely perfect on the day of our ceremony. I cannot rave enough about my experience with i-do. Even if you don't need "the whole shebang" please consider hiring i-do for day of services. They take care of everything so you and your family can relax and truly enjoy the big day. The value of the service they gave to me with their professionalism, thoughtfulness and attention to detail was priceless!

Sent on 05/26/2013
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 05/18/2013

Karen, Julie and the rest of the I-Do team were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so patient with my mom and I throughout the last few months of wedding planning and having Julie with us on my wedding day was such a huge help! My mom and I were able to truly relax and get to enjoy the day knowing that every detail was in good hands :) I cannot thank them enough for all of their help!! I would highly recommend to any future bride!!!

Peggy · Married on 12/08/2012

As the mother of the bride, I cannot give enough praises to I Do Boutique. I was truly impressed with the quality of services they provided. With the bride and groom living out of town, I Do helped tremously with keeping us organized and on track. From setting up appointments with quality vendors to answering every little question as it came along, their communicating was excellent. They also had the uncanny ability to calm our nerves when needed.
    The wedding day is best described as magical. The plan was so well organized, communicated and orchestrated that as mother of the bride, I was able to relax between pictures and the ceremony and read a magazine! The entire wedding day, morning to night, was enjoyable because I Do Boutique was always quietly behind the scenes guiding the activities.

Sent on 07/22/2013