I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC Reviews

81 | Everett, WA

81 Reviews for I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC

We absolutely loved working with Sammie! The girls she had take the wedding pictures were great also. The dj was good but didn't have our song but was willing to extend the time for a relatively small fee! Very professional company and absolutely perfect at making everyone comfortable! I would recommend having a list of picture ideas you want for a wedding just to make sure you get all the pictures you want and nobody is trying to remember everything.

Sent on 10/20/2014

April · Married on 03/15/2014

I had an amazing experience with Woolsey Photography! Prices were reasonable, services were beyond amazing! They bent over backwards to accommodate my family and I and I can't wait for our last session!

Sent on 04/11/2014
  • User3909185 · event on 02/14/2014

I was very pleased with the photos that I got back. Sammie was very flexible with meeting me at times that worked and were convenient for me. She made me feel extremely comfortable and got the photos back to me very fast. She was awesome at getting back with me, returning phone calls, making me feel comfortable, answering all the questions I had, but most importantly made my first experience getting professional pictures the best. I would recommend Sammie Woosley photography to anyone who wants professionalism and great service.

Sent on 02/16/2014

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you, for such a beautiful written review!! I know you left it private due to the nature of the session. It was a pleasure working with you. I can't wait to hear his reaction to the photos :D
  • User3832337 · event on 01/18/2014

Sammie at Woolsey Photography is a AMAZING lady, She is so MUCH fun, I have never FELT SO GOOD ABOUT MYSELF, until I went and did my JUST FOR HIM PHOTO SHOOT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER AND WOOLSEY PHOTOGRAPHY to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • User3748235 · event on 11/23/2013

I LOVE this place!!! We got our family Christmas photos taken here and I was blown away with the service and prices! My photos were taken by Sammie, she is a sweetheart and was so good with my daughter (11 months old) and we are going back next month for my daughters one year cake bashing session!! The photos made me cry tears of joy!!! ♡♡♡

Sent on 12/23/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Awe, thank you so muchMrs Thomas! I loved doing your family session,and look forward to doing Sophia's birthday bash session soon.

Dina · event on 10/16/2013

Samantha and Bailey were fabulous to work with, thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Deborah · event on 09/28/2013

Love the pictures!! Wonderful to work with! Will definitely use again! Thank-you!

Sent on 09/30/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Ms. Deborah! We loved photographing the family. Those kids were a hoot!!! Loved every min!

marissa · Married on 09/21/2013

The girls were amazing!! Loved every minute

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Marissa! Baylee, & Danielle had a blast at your wedding. Thank you for having us on your special day. I loved being apart of you engagements and bridal session as well.

amber · Married on 09/21/2013

Woolsey photography met our expectations and far beyondd!! Sammi was AMAZINGGGG! She was caring, compassionate, and very attentive! She took the time to talk to me weeks before the wedding to ensure she would capture the special envisions i was looking for in our photos. Sammi and her team were laid back and silly just like we were looking for. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! we got so many compliments from our wedding guests on the professionalism and great atmosphere they created! They were so friendly and it was noticed by so many of our guests. I highly recommend Woolsey Photography to anyone who wants a funny, laid back photographer who will capture any wedding pictures you envision.

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Oh Amber, I can't tell you how I felt reading your kind and thoughtful words...Thank you!!! It was our pleasure to photograph your wedding. I am so tickled you contacted us. It truly was an event I will NEVER forget!! THANK YOU again, for having Janet and I on you special day.

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2013

Well were to begin, I have went to Woolsey for all my photo needs. They all do such a wonderful job not only with children but with weddings. My wedding may not have but a huge magnificent wedding but they captured photos making it seem that way! They work with you on rates and do things YOU want! I just can't stress enough that Woolsey is the best photographer I've ever dealt with and or had the best pictures captured with them!! I highly recommend them!! Like I said I choose them over any other photographer each time!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Shelby · Married on 09/07/2013

Wonderful people to work with!! She made my day perfect and the DJ had our reception going until it was time to leave!! We didnt want the party to end!! It was an amazing evening!! Thank you again!!!!

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Shelby thank you so much for the kind words! It was out pleasure to be apart of your special day

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

We got married yesterday. Sam was amazing. She took great pictures at my aunt's graduation, so we decided to go ahead and hire her for the wedding. We took engagement photos, and they turned out WONDERFULLY. She took photos of what we wanted, and we had a great time talking to her and getting to know her during our sessions. She was friendly, always arrived early, and was a joy to have around. I will definitely be hiring her next year for my 1st anniversary pictures!

Sent on 08/25/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Oh Amanda thank you for the king words! Janet D. and I loved photographing your wedding. I have to say your vows will always be one of my favorites! I came home and even wrote in my journal about your event. Yours and Eric's words were truly heartfelt and honest. Thank you for having us.

Learni · Married on 08/18/2013

I could not ask for a more professional n friendliest photographer n dj. My new husband n I are absolutely satisfied n we know we made some new friends. Love the sweet n very friendly athmosphere they have provided for us.

Sent on 08/19/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Oh thank you Learni! I am so blessed to be apart of the most wonderful moments in life. I cherish all the memories we've created. Thank you again my friend.

Bridgette · Married on 08/17/2013

They did a great job DJing for our wedding. Played all of the songs we requested and keep good music going throughout the reception. We're very flexible with us and willing to please.

Sent on 08/21/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Bridgette for the kind and thoughful words. I loves your creative first dance. I am so excited to share all the pictures taken. Congrats. Keep in touch!

Marjorie · event on 08/08/2013

We had a great time doing the photo shoot. Woolsey Photography was very accommodating with the scheduling and really easy to work with. Looking forward to doing more business with them!

Jordan · event on 08/05/2013

Photos were great, and I had a good time taking them as well. The price was cheaper than local competitors, and overall the service was phenomenal.

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Jordan! I had a great time working with you. Its so wonderful to hear from the students themselves. We often hear from the parents in the reviews. So I am happy to hear from you. I am so please to see you have sent many of your friends in to have thier Sr. portraits done with us also. Thank you so much for all the support and referrals.

Scherryl · Married on 07/20/2013

Woolsey Photography and DJ Entertainment were wonderful to work with. Samantha and Sam were very understanding when issues caused for a late start and all pictures had to be delayed until after the wedding. At all times they were wonderful in reminding the Bride and Groom that it was their special day and all about them!!! I would recommend them for any and all services relating to photography and entertainment. I was so happy with their service I have also scheduled my daughters senior session with them......so excited to see the wedding pictures of my son Tyler Lee and Courtney Lee and my daughter Nicole Lee's seniors pictures.....all coming soon!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you for such a beautiful review! It brought tears to my eyes. I loved working with you and your family. I am so glad our adverntures wont stop at the wedding now the Nicole is our Sr rep. I'm so excited to work with you for the school year. Sincerely Samantha

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2013

Samantha Woolsey the photographer was so amazing to work with as well as Sam Woolsey the DJ. They are professional and are all about the Bride and Groom, especially on their wedding day. They were both open to ideas and also gave suggestions to lessen the stress. Samantha was a great help on my wedding day and her assistant Bailey as well. We ran into a few issues which caused the wedding to start later than planned, but Samantha made sure the Groom and Groomsmen were ready for pictures and kept me calm through the chaos. She was a lot of fun to work with and she was so helpful getting everyone in the pictures and she took the poses I had asked for! Sam the DJ was so patient and kept the guests at the reception company and also used the music we picked out. He kept the dance floor full and we thought he did a great job with transitions. I loved working with them and I am so glad we used them for our special day! I can't wait to do our fall session with them in October! I would recommend them both to anyone who was looking for not only a great deal, but great and genuine people! Thank you for your help, being understanding, fun, and exciting! We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We loved every minute with you and your whole family. Thank you so much for having us on your special day.
  • User3470068 · event on 07/19/2013

Amazing photos, great personality and professionalism

Sent on 08/16/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! I hope you will keep us in mind for all your future events :D

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2013

Sammy at Woolsey Photography & Entertainment was absolutely amazing!!! She has become a good family friend and we plan on having her be our family photographer for years to come!!!

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I feel so blessed having made a friend. I'm so excited to know we will have years together with family sessions... I'm gonna hold you to that when the time comes ;)

Also thank you for my beautiful necklace. Everyone ask me all the time where I got it and proudly tell them from my princess bride.
  • W

Winston · Married on 06/29/2013

Sammy was an excellent photographer. I am so glad my wife found her to do our wedding photos. I can't wait for her to do our family pictures!!!

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughful words.

Cassie · Married on 06/22/2013

We used Woolsey Photography & Entertainment's DJ service for our wedding reception, and they were amazing! Everything was perfect and exactly as we had requested. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you so much fo the kind words Cassie & Logan! We loved being apart our your special day. Everything was so beautiful. I wish you both the very best that life as to offer.

Keya · event on 05/28/2013

It was for my baby boys newborn pics! You did a great job

Sent on 07/18/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thanks Keya so much! I loved doing Dom's newborn session. I'm so excited to watch him grow up in portrait style in the watch me grow program.

Michelle · event on 05/01/2013

I was extremely pleased with senior photos that Woolsey Photography took of my daughter. TOP-NOTCH!

Sent on 07/24/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We loved working with your daughter. She is such a remarkable young lady. I'm excited to see what the future holds for her

Kristi · Married on 04/13/2013

We had an awesome engagement session! Sammie is great!

Sent on 05/09/2013

I Do Weddings Decor & More LLC's reply:

Kristi I loved photographing your engagements! You guys are so much fun to work with. I can't wait until the wedding :D