I Do, Too! Bridal & Special Occasions Reviews

193 | Plymouth, MI

193 Reviews for I Do, Too! Bridal & Special Occasions

Allison · Married on 08/26/2017

This was my third and final dress shop. They had a nice selection, great prices and had great advice. I actually found two dresses here that I loved and they helped me decide between them. They were attentive, helpful and I didn't feel like they were just trying to sell me something. My mother also found her dress for the wedding too! I love "I Do, Too"! I'll refer every bride I know!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • Jennfier · Married on 07/22/2017

I bought my dress here 2 weeks ago. This store is absolutely the best. You are not pushed, or rushed. Marissa listens to everything that you are say. I put on the dress and I knew it was the one. Also, a nicer older lady who works at the store came in and sat in the back ground and took everything in. She did not try to push to sell the dress or to make you feel overwhelmed. She would give you her input when asked which is something I did not find often at other bridal stores.

I bought the sample of the gown, and I was impressed with there samples compared to other bridal stores because they do not use clips to clip the extra fabric. They use roll pillows. I loved the idea because it kept the fabric from being worn and you could actually see what the back of the dress looked like.

It was very laid back and made you feel welcomed. The best part is that you do not need appointments you can walk right in. Hence the reason why I stopped by the Friday afternoon with my aunt to go dress shopping. Great experience and lovely ladies who run the shop!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Great atmosphere! Friendly staff! I am very self concious of my body and this was the first time trying on dresses! The staff made me feel completely comfortable! Prices are pretty affordable.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Heidi · Married on 11/19/2016

I Do, Too! Bridal was the first and only place I went to look for a dress for my wedding. They had a great selection of gowns and they were very helpful during the selection process. I thought I was going to have a hard time finding a dress but I ended up having a hard time deciding because I found 3 that I loved. I was originally looking for a long sleeved dress and they only had one in the store but had multiple options to add sleeves to the dresses I liked. Best part of all they don't require an appointment and they helped me right away so there was no wait. I would highly recommend stopping in and taking a look at their selection

Sent on 01/04/2016

Tricia · Married on 10/29/2016

My stylist, Marissa, helped me choose the perfect wedding dress even though I had no plans on purchasing a gown that day! She listened to everything I said about other dresses I was trying on and selected a dress that I wouldn't have pulled off the hanger, but when I had it on in front of the mirror I unexpectedly had my bridal moment with tears and everything and fell in love with it. I was so surprised and thankful that she pulled it for me! It was a sample gown so I got a great deal, and it was in beautiful condition. The rest of the staff were also wonderful, complimenting me and telling me how nice I looked in the dresses (great for the self esteem!). The manager actually offered me to try on a gown only used for photoshoots to help me decide. I also love that I didn't have to make an appointment and wasn't limited to a certain time frame; my party and myself were there around 1.5 hrs. I would definitely recommend every bride to look for a gown here!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Elissa · Married on 10/21/2016

Krista was so great and made my dressing shopping experience extra fun! She had the best tips and picked some really beautiful dresses for me to try on in my price range.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2016

This was the best experience. The ladies at the shop were very attentive and were fun to work with. They had a good selection to chose from and worked to find the perfect dress.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/24/2016

The sales associate was super helpful and able to listen and select dresses per my opinions.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Had the BEST experience with I Do, Too! I never felt rushed and the girl I worked with was WONDERFUL! Other shops I just felt like "another bride". At I Do, Too I truly felt like they wanted me to find "the dress" and spent as much time with me as I needed. I would highly recommend this location to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

The ladies at I Do Too were amazing to work with. I have a very tight budget for my wedding, but they still treated me as if I was spending a few thousand dollars in the store rather than a few hundred. They helped me find a gorgeous dress within my budget; I can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Aja · Married on 09/23/2016

The girls that work here are amazing! The have a pretty large selections of dresses, some new, some gently used all at awesome prices. I did buy one dress here and another dress at another shop. I can't wait for my wedding day! I recommend this shop to everyone! Look great and feel great because you are supporting a wonderful shop that is donating 100% of their proceeds to a great cause. These girls are all volunteers and actually love their jobs and helping their brides on their special day!

Sent on 03/02/2016

I Do, Too! Bridal & Special Occasions's reply:

I believe this review is referring to THE BRIDES PROJECT- a local store whose efforts benefit cancer research.
    I Do Too Bridal is located inside the Plymouth Manor Catering & Banquets and strives to offer brides a fun, relaxed and memorable experience in search of their "perfect dress"

The sweetest people who really care about helping to make your wedding as amazing as possible.

Sent on 06/17/2016
  • Christopher Sean & Bethany Marie

Bethany · Married on 09/17/2016

The ladies at I Do, Too made my first day shopping for my wedding gown amazing for me! As a bride planning her wedding without her mom, these ladies understood the sensitivity and importance of finding a gown that I could easily incorporate my mom's wedding gown in some way. They were so helpful, full of ideas and suggestions. They truly made a day I was nervous about getting through without my mom, a fantastic experience for me! I highly recommend Krista and Linda at I Do, Too!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

I came here without an appointment. They were very easy going and helpful, let us comb the racks and try on anything. This was after going to a place that wouldn't even let me look at the dresses on the rack. All of the staff was very helpful and I fell in love with many dresses until I put one on that I couldn't take off. Prices were very fair. They even have an off the rack discounted section with great deals. Stumbled upon this place, and left with my dress! :)

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Like many brides, I was quite nervous for my first bridal appointment. I chose I Do Too! bridal because of their positive reviews and their "no appointment necessary" policy. Good thing I did! It was the first major snowfall of the year, and it was nice to take our time getting there after enjoying brunch with the girls. We were welcomed the second we got in, and there were only a couple of other brides in sight the whole time there. I forgot the girls name who helped me, but she was very professional, listened, and offered excellent suggestions. The whole team was very knowledable about the dresses, in terms of what can be altered, color options, etc. I went back and fourth between a couple dresses and there was no time limit preventing me from really thinking it through. I HIGHLY recommend I Do Too! Bridal for any ladies looking for a very pleasurable experience. No pressure, just fun.

Amber · Married on 09/04/2016

I Do, Too! Bridal has been nothing but a pleasure to work with and find what I need. My first time walking into the boutique a very nice young lady named Marissa greeted me and made me feel important and as if I were her first priority. Marissa helped me pick out a number of dresses, helped put them on for me, ran around finding accessories or other dresses I may have been interested in, and found time to greet others while still making me feel as if I were the only person in the shop. My second time going (with family) was equally as wonderful. I am excited to share my experience with others and look forward to my dress coming in and wearing the gorgeous piece I chose from this shop on my wedding day. Thank you, I Do, Too! Bridal :-)

Sent on 01/11/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/03/2016

Everyone was so supportive and helpful. They really listened to me and what I like and was able to pull dresses that were perfect for me the first dress she pulled she told me she knew it was going to be my dress and once I put it on I k ew it too we all told her it would be difficult to top and she had contenders but my heart belonged to the first one! Beyond happy with the experience! Even found my jewelry to wear with it!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Absolutely wonderful service! The manager knew so much about the dresses in the store. She provided great advice on how to select the best dress for me. It was my first time looking at dresses and I didn't feel pressured to have to pick a dress right then. I wanted more of a laid-back experience and this was perfect for that. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

I worked with Sue and she was WONDERFUL! Not too far into the appointment, she already knew my taste in dresses even better than I did. She brought in an array of dresses for me to try and was able to pull some that really helped me solidify my pick. She was never pushy or overwhelming during the decision process. It was a wonderful experience for me and for my family and friends who were there. We were treated very well by all the staff we came in contact with!

Sent on 03/29/2016

I am very pleased with my experience at I Do Too. I had an appointment at one other place as well, but started here. I arrived at opening and was paired up with a consultant. She had me pull some dresses, and she pulled others. It didn't take long for me to find a dress that I really liked. I had an appointment elsewhere later on that day, and found a dress I liked there as well, but I didn't love the other dress. I came back to I Do Too to try my original favorite dress again to hopefully make up my mind. We also decided to pull a dress that was similar to the one from the other salon. This time, it was absolutely perfect, and I went ahead and ordered the dress.

The prices are more reasonable than other places I have experienced.

Consultants at I Do Too are very friendly and helpful. They really do have an eye for what will look good on each individual bride. I truly hope that the ordering process is seamless and that my experience continues to be positive from here on out :)

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jenna · Married on 08/12/2016

I went to a few vendores prior to I Do Too Bridal and this one was by far the best. Very attentive, and really listened to what I was looking for in my dress. I would highly recommend going here!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Hailey · Married on 07/02/2016

A close friend recommended I Do Too. I am so glad I listened. Janet was very kind, considerate and helpful. The other consultants in the salon were friendly as well. I Do Too is the first place I have gone shopping for my wedding dress. I am sure I will be going back.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Loved my experience with I Do, Too! They were very friendly and professional and they helped me pick out the perfect dress for my big day!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Krista was wonderful. She was very helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. Definitely will be recommending I Do, Too!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Erika was extremely helpful and professional. The shop became busy at times, but the attention remained on my group. The atmosphere was laid back and relaxed. There was no pressure to buy a dress and make a decision that day. They also gave us a free bridesmaid dress after I bought my wedding dress. We were all very happy with I Do Too.

Sent on 09/21/2015