"I Do" Party Planning Reviews

34 | Mesa, AZ

34 Reviews for "I Do" Party Planning

It was WONDERFUL!! I was amazed at how beautiful the venue looked and I really enjoyed working with Michelle. THANK YOU!!

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2012

Michelle is amazing! I could not have been happier with my wedding reception. She understood what I was wanting and did a fantastic job making it happen. She was easy to get a hold of and even with all the craziness of wedding planning she made it fun and alleviated a lot of stress.I highly recommend Michelle, loved her!

DarrenandBrandy · Married on 09/15/2012

THE VERY BEST THERE IS!!!... I had the absolute BEST experience with Michelle and her team. She was the sweetest..and most helpful person ever in helping with our wedding. She jumped in to help me when it wasn't even part of her "job description"... everything was beautiful.. and I am sooo grateful to her for what she did and would absolutly hire her again!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/01/2012

Michelle did an excellent job of putting together a unique and fun reception for my daughter that reflected her personality and spirit. I have had many people tell me what a great reception it was and how fun it was. The decor was amazing and the food went together quite well. Thanks Michelle!

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2012

We used Michele for decoration service and she was excellent to work with and it was nice to be at the wedding the day of knowing she had all of the decorations handled.

Tammy · Married on 03/17/2012

Michelle is such a creative and wonderful person to work with. She is very good and taking your wishes and making them come true!!!

Misty · Married on 02/24/2012

Michelle is wonderful to work with, she is very flexible, she takes care of all of the details and she does beautiful creative and fun work!!

sara · Married on 11/26/2011

Everything was absolutely fabulous! I had compliment after compliment about how beautiful and amazing everything looked. Thank you so much Michelle. I will reccommend you to everyone I know. you did such a great job. You were so easy to work with and so responsible, I really appreciated how you got right back to me every time I called or emailed. Both Lindsay and I have only good things to say about the whole experience.

The only negative thing, I heard that the soup came out at 7:15. But that is it. But you already know that.

Thanks again Michelle you were so great. I really don't have the words to express my gratitude for how amazing the whole reception was! You are the best!

Lindsay · Married on 11/26/2011

Excellent excellent excellent!!! Michelle did a fantastic job and puts a lot of time and effort to get you exactly what you want for your wedding. She is highly talented at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone!

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2011

Fantastic!!! Reasonable and Reliable!!! I loved working with "I Do" Party Planning. I would recommend them for all your party events. They decorated my daughters wedding reception and when my daughter told me that everything was "Perfect" that made my night. Thank you "I Do" Party Planning!!!

Laurie · Married on 08/16/2011

I could not have been happier with how my sons reception turned out. Every bit of it was easy from start to finish. Michelle has an unbelievable talent for decorating. She could ask just the right questions to know what kind of style we were looking for. I received so many compliments on the decorations. They were unique and beautiful! Michelle is easy to get a hold of and responds very quickly to any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend!!!

Teree · Married on 08/05/2011

The wedding package that Michelle delivers is amazing. Her attention to detail and her ability to hear what the bride wants is what sets her apart from her competition. She is very flexible and totally creative. We loved the entire experience with her and highly recommend her to anyone. She was fabulous.

Jenee · Married on 05/13/2011

I would use Michelle Park and her team from "I DO" Party planning over an over again. They took all of the stress of set-up, take down, planning, etc off of me and made it a beautiful day. From our first meeting, Michelle had a great vision and wanted to please the bride - not herself - THE BRIDE. I could tell that was very important to her. That meant a lot to me. We had hundreds attend the reception and everyone commented on how customized to the bride's personality it was. She never turned down a phone call from me and was always willing to help and answer my questions. She is hired for every event that I throw from here on out.

Linda · Married on 05/13/2011

Spunky Junk was just plain magical with our daughter's wedding on May 13. Michelle Parke was enthusiastic, imaginative, prompt, resourceful, and original. She listened to what my daughter wanted and created an unforgettable evening. We never had to worry about any aspect of the reception, and that's saying something! We had so many comments about how festive the setting felt. Our guests not only felt at home, but didn't want to leave. We wish we could do it again! I can whole heartedly recommend Michelle Parke and Spunky Junk to anyone.

Rhonda · Married on 02/05/2011

Michelle handled my best friend's bridal shower (for me) and my best friend's wedding (for her). Both events were absolutely amazing! I was able to use her home as the venue for the bridal shower and the guests are STILL talking about how GORGEOUS the home, tables, centerpieces, and food presentation were. The food was to-die-for delicious, and the ladies were going back for seconds and thirds! I've never seen that kind of eating at a bridal shower, but the food was so good, that everyone left their diets at the door (along with their worries about being judged for heaping their plates full the 2nd time!).

The wedding was equally incredible. The menu was completely different from the shower, as was the decor, but it was equally delicious and delightful. Michelle utilized the venue (the Wright House-Provencal) to its full advantage, and it made for a fairytale beautiful setting. Honestly, I can't think of a single aspect of either event that wasn't absolutely perfect. I've been recommending Michelle Parke of I Do Parties to EVERYONE I know!!!!

Joanie · Married on 02/05/2011

Michelle is a genius and an artist! She listens carefully to what the bride and groom's vision is for the wedding and reception and then goes about delivering more than can be imagined! Michelle's work is gorgeous, her food is delicious, and she is so supportive and attentive. I could not have asked for a more positive experience. Our wedding day was a dream come true and so beautiful!

jenna · Married on 01/14/2011

Michelle was great. We told her what we wanted and she was able to take our ideas and turn it into such a fun beautiful dinner. It was way more than we could have imagined. Everything was perfect, we had tons of compliments. She is so helpful and fun.

Sara · Married on 01/14/2011

Michelle at "I DO" Party Planning was amazing! She threw together 2 separate events for us on very short notice. She had great suggestions and advice and decorated our parties flawlessly. Everything was bigger and better than we dreamed of and she was wonderful to work with.
    I will definitely use her services again in the future and would absolutely recommend her for anyone getting married or planning events!

Jayme · Married on 11/06/2010

What a great experience and party! My backyard has never looked so cute and what a fun working with Michelle. She is by far the cutest and best party planner girl ever! I would recommend her everyone!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2010

Working with Michelle was a breeze. She listened to our requests and she followed through. Great experience! We are using her again for our next daughter's wedding in May!

Sara · Married on 08/06/2010

Michelle helped me plan everything for my reception. She took time to look at invitations with me to help me find the perfect invite as well. She then helped to customize my cakes that I went with also. She did everything with a smile and I could tell she really loved helping me! I did not have to worry about a thing because I know she has the best taste as well when it came to the decorations.

Monique · Married on 06/18/2010

Michelle Parke is an amazing wedding planner! I only had her as my "day of coordinator" I now wish I had retained her services from the start of my planning process. She has a great outlook on unique wedding details. She is very professional and personable. She has a great inventory of custom items.

Heidi · Married on 05/29/2010

Michelle did exactly what we wanted! The reception couldn't have been more cute or perfect, and I got so many compliments. We hosted the reception in a plain church hall, and she transformed it into something beautiful! She was very flexible when we needed to change the wedding date, and very pleasant. I would recommend her to anyone.

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2010

It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted, even though it wasn't quite her personality. She did what I wanted done, and help back on what she wanted. She didn't reject any of my ideas and took what I asked for and made it even better!

Julianna · Married on 04/16/2010

michelle parke,
    you are simply amazing. my reception was everything i could've DREAMED of! and it happened. and i got a life long friendship out of it! YOUR AMAZING!