I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

I Do OBX Weddings 5
I Do OBX Weddings 6
I Do OBX Weddings 7

John · Married on 07/12/2018

Folks - we met Tony for coffee and within minutes knew he was our man. Our ceremony was beautiful, touching, proper and with a bunch of our own moments woven in (Tony helped us create our own ceremony).

We had a beach wedding - a setting that folks will remember, for sure....but we and our guests were all touched by the ceremony itself.

And, we now have a family friend, in Tony and family!

John Quattrocchi (father of the bride)

Sent on 07/23/2018

April · Married on 07/10/2018

If you are getting married in the OBX, I wouldn't recommend anyone else! I planned my wedding from hundreds of miles away via email and phone calls, which can be a bit nerve-racking, but Tony made me feel confident that everything was going to go as planned. I loved that we got to meet him in person the day before the wedding as an intro and review of the service details. He thought of everything and had the bases covered. Our wedding service with Tony was everything I hoped it would be. His team did an awesome job setting up (and taking down- they are quick!) Mary did an amazing job capturing my ideas and getting the flowers together. They were gorgeous and everything looked awesome. I cannot thank I Do OBX Weddings enough. I am forever grateful to have crossed paths with them and had them as part of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 8
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/09/2018

From the moment I met Tony and Mary, wedding planning was fun and easy. I couldn't even have imagined wedding planning without them. They talked with me and met with me whenever I need it and talked me through the entire process. I live in VA, which was tricky when planning my wedding and setting up vendors, but Tony and Mary made it so seamless.

Originally I was going to go with one of their packages, but I soon found myself going crazy on Pinterest. I ended up customizing my entire wedding package and adding services, flowers, decor, etc. Tony and Mary made this easy and my wedding day could not have been more beautiful or flawless. On top of that, a huge storm came through the two days before my wedding. It wiped out my entire wedding location plans to get married next to the Rodanthe pier on the beach. Tony took me to the spot and we hiked around trying to come up with a solution. Tony was able to find a perfect little location on the other side of the pier during the perfect time with lighting and the tide in mind. Every little thing down to the smallest detail was flawless and the ceremony was perfect.

My wedding planning and wedding day would not have been the same without Tony and Mary. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful day they created with me. They managed to incorporate every single detail I wanted in the wedding and throughout the ceremony. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to do what they did for me and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

You truly can't go wrong with Tony and Mary's services. Even my family and friends spent the night talking about how great they did and how nice they were. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect and they succeeded. I truly cannot say enough about how amazing they are. So incredibly grateful and blessed to have found them.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

I was a bride from Houston, TX planning my wedding in Outer Banks, NC so I was not close to be able to meet with Tony and Mary in person. However, they did such an amazing job I was stress-free this whole process with them. Their website was very easy to determine which package I wanted and the cost. I was in constant communication with Mary about the set up and flowers I wanted.

Tony was wonderful with his website to show us how he planned on having the run down of the wedding. We traveled to NC the week before the wedding and easily got our marriage licence from Tony's website that showed us how. We also met with him before hand to go over everything we wanted; wording, bridesmaids/groomsmen walking, religious views etc. Tony really took the time to get to know us and make us feel as comfortable as possible.

Our overall experience was amazing our guest said they have never been to a wedding with such an amazing officiant that made it so much about us and made them laugh. Everyone loved Tony and our decor!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Catina · Married on 07/03/2018

We celebrated our wedding on the sound in duck and Tony and Mary made our experience amazing. They are both so very kind, patient and amazing. Tony was made us feel very comfortable during rehearsal and we really thank him for everything. So awesome!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Lori · Married on 06/25/2018

Tony did an awesome and memorable job! I could not have asked a better person to orchestrate our day. He met with us that morning and put us immediately at ease. He had us share our story so he could personalize our service. He kept it simple and special. It was so emotional and beautiful.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 9
    I Do OBX Weddings 10
    I Do OBX Weddings 11

Lizzy · Married on 06/20/2018

Tony was wonderful. He helped us with a surprise wedding while we were on vacation with our family. He put together a non-traditional ceremony for us, incorporating our daughters into the union, just as we requested. He really understood what we wanted and delivered even more than we could have asked. Thank you so much, Tony and Mary!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 12

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2018

I absolutely love I DO OBX weddings. From the initial contact I made with Tony, I knew he was the perfect person to officiate my wedding. Tony and his wife Mary are the perfect team! We had no stress or worry about anything! Tony was our officiant, Mary organized my flowers for my bridesmaids and I, as well as the boutonnieres for the groomsmen and groom. Their team set up and cleaned up the ceremony chairs and arch way! It was stunning. Tony really cares about his couples and takes the time to get to know them to make their wedding day special. I wish we could do it all over again because the entire day went way too fast! I highly recommend using them to officiate your wedding, and to make it even easier and less stressful, Mary can do your flowers!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/12/2018

Mary Joseph is seriously the best!! I planned my wedding completely via email from the west coast and Mary was very prompt with her responses and easy to reach. I was able to send her my ideas for the flowers and florals and the final product was beyond my expectations!! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The guys that came to set up were very friendly and came and set up everything in a blink of an eye. The set up was so beautiful and perfect!!! Such a great company to work with and I would recommend I Do OBX Weddings to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Mary and everyone at I Do OBX Weddings!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rick · Married on 05/28/2018

Tony did an amazing job. After only a few phone calls and meeting once in person, he made our ceremony SO personal and memorable. We dodged tropical storm Alberto and had backup to backup to backup plans. Tony kept watching the weather and we got it in as planned just before the skies opened. We would highly recommend him for his professionalism, personalization and for the wonderful person he is!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 13
    I Do OBX Weddings 14
    I Do OBX Weddings 15

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Tony,Mary,and the crew were AMAZING! I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding on the beach. Mary and Tony make the experience and day so special from th very start! They put their whole hearts into their craft to make the day so beautiful. If we needed anything or had any questions Tony and Mary responded right away and was always so personable! I highly recommend having them help you make your day a magical one!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/23/2018

Tony and Mary made all our wedding dreams come true! They are so warm and personable, it was like we were their family! They made sure the process was easy and smooth with all the touches of the Outer Banks. We could not have been more pleased with the service and our beautiful arch right on the ocean. It was a dream come true! We would recommend them to any couple looking for their dream wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 16
    I Do OBX Weddings 17
    I Do OBX Weddings 18
    I Do OBX Weddings 19

Michaela · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a super hard time finding an officiant we really clicked with. We found Tony about two or three months before the wedding. He really took the time to get to know us, resulting in a personalized ceremony that really rang true to us as a couple. You can't go wrong choosing Tony to officiate. We had many, many compliments from guests about how awesome he was and I completely agree with them.

Sent on 05/27/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 20
    I Do OBX Weddings 21

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2018

Working with Tony for our wedding was fantastic! We felt like we knew him from the start, and that relationship grew over the months we spent planning our wedding together. He did a great job helping us with our planning from afar, and was always willing to make time for us when we were in town. We also had our chairs & lighting done through OBX Weddings, and that was so quick & easy to have it all done together.

So many of our guests commented on how fun & personal the ceremony was, and we are very thankful to Tony for that! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Teresa · Married on 04/28/2018

Tony was absolutely fantastic! He went out of his way to make sure that the wedding was exactly what we wanted. We did an initial FaceTime call with him and then met with him face-to-face the day before the wedding. It really allowed him to get a feel for us as a couple and allowed him to introduce personal elements into our wedding. After the ceremony, everyone was asking if he was a close personal friend of ours - that is how good he is at making the wedding ceremony about you as a couple! We couldn't be happier that Tony was our officiant!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 22
    I Do OBX Weddings 23
    I Do OBX Weddings 24

Kristin · Married on 04/26/2018

It was a dream working with the I Do OBX Wedding team. They made it so easy to select from their decor packages - we selected a driftwood arch for our wedding ceremony that looked AMAZING!!! We could not have imagined a better aesthetic for our day - it was perfect in every way. I DO OBX Weddings will work directly with your florist to make the decor pop and customize it to your style, colors, etc. Pricing was very reasonable and their response time was crazy fast. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 25

Donna · Married on 04/19/2018

I Do OBX Weddings provided the beach setup: chairs, arch and unity table for my daughter's wedding and it was beautiful! Mary was so caring and competent, a pleasure to work with. She was careful to make sure the bride and groom had just what they imagined for their day and provided suggestions to help guide us through the process. The delivery, setup and breakdown process was seamless, our guests all commented on what a beautiful setting it was, special memories for all! If a beach ceremony is on your wish list Mary is your "go to girl." You can check off that part of your special day with confidence you are working with the best! They have so many beautiful items to choose from, something for everyone!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Mindy · Married on 03/28/2018

Our family would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Tony. Tony went above and beyond in the wedding ceremony he performed. Tony took the time to get to know the couple we all love and support them in their journey of forever.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Abby · Married on 10/28/2017

Tony was absolutely fantastic! He was our officiant and we also used his rental company for our ceremony. As an officiant Tony was professional, funny, and energetic. He made sure that we were comfortable with everything that was taking place throughout the ceremony. As a rental company all of the chairs were in nice condition and the arbor was absolutely gorgeous. Overall, we were extremely statisfied with everything Tony provided the day of our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Tony is a personal friend so when we decided to get married we wanted someone that knew us, but also would learn more of our story. He performed a beautiful ceremony, telling our story to our friends and family and personalized it too. We love Tony and Mary! They also set up the chairs and the driftwood arch. Everything was perfect and laid out exactly as we had discussed.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

I can not express how happy I am that I chose I Do OBX weddings for my beach ceremony in Kill Devil Hills, NC. They were very flexible and easy to work with, and made my dreams come true. Every little touch of detail was perfect and more than I could have ever imagined. We chose the "ocean paradise" package for our beach wedding and it was absolutely stunning. We had cream and ivory roses with blush accents in mason jars and large lanterns, with a birchwood arch. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and flowers were very reasonable. We also had 40 seats on the beach and arranged perfectly so everyone had a great view of the ceremony. Jay Bowman was our reverend and probably our favorite part of the entire wedding. Very charismatic and personable for our ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better beach ceremony, I Do OBX weddings was very professional, and I highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding down in the OBX. Thank you again Tony and Mary, we will never forget our wedding thanks to you all!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/18/2017

Pastor Tony and his wife, Mary, were truly a blessing. Being about 600 miles away was stressful but they both were able to ease my mind each time we talked. They were always prompt with their replies anytime I had a question.

I honestly could not have asked for better....

They are truly amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

tracy · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved how he took care of everything. I lifted not a finger, and was very prompt about sending our marriage license to us. Recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2017

I can not say enough nice things about Tony! We came in from Connecticut for our elopement type wedding. So the entire area was new to us! Tony came right to the house we were staying at to make it easier for us to meet before the wedding. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable, we were able to open up so easily to him and we also learned a lot about him in the process too! He worked with us and gave us a run down on exactly how things would go down the day of. We are not a religious couple, but the words he choose to say were beautiful. I keep saying ' if i had to do it over i would pick Tony again!' that would be happening thought because of course my husband and I are so so happy :) haha but maybe if we renew someday :)

The archway was breathe taking as well, walking in and seeing the lanterns and the flowers and everything set up just so really brought tears to my eyes. My bouquet was perfect, exactly what I wanted and Mary was very easy to work with via email correspondence.

Seriously, just can not say enough nice things about these two - they really helped with my perfect day.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lizzy · Married on 10/05/2017

Tony performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony that had tears rolling down cheeks and all of our guests acting how we knew him and how long he had known us because it seemed like he had known us forever with how he spoke about us! Not only does he have a fun and light hearted personality, but he is truly good at what he does. He was able to read our personalities in the hour we spent together to put on a truly perfect ceremony (and you can hear him over the waves). We are so thankful we chose Tony!

Sent on 10/22/2017