I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

I Do OBX Weddings 4
I Do OBX Weddings 5
I Do OBX Weddings 6
I Do OBX Weddings 7

I rented chairs from Tony for my beach ceremony. They were organized in a semi-circle and they looked so nice! Would definitely recommend!

Bryan · Married on 07/14/2014

Where to start....We met Tony at the OBX Wedding expo this past January. From the beginning, my wife and I wanted someone who we could relate to, but also trust while planning for our big day. Tony was nothing less than amazing. From the very beginning, Tony was very helpful in helping create the ceremony of our dreams. Having a destination wedding can be tough with the planning process, but Tony made sure that was not the case. He met with us on multiple occasions to make sure every thing was detailed and complete to our satisfaction. We couldn't of found a better Officiant for our ceremony. Thanks for helping make our day a memorable one!!

My wife and I also used Tony for our chair rentals. He provided the best set up needed for our large group and made sure it was beautiful! The professionalism provided by Tony and his staff were second to none. The entire event was delivered as promised and I would highly recommend Tony for his services on your big day!!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2014

When my fiancé and I began looking for an officiant, we knew we wanted someone we could find a connection with and trust in ensuring our day was perfect. Now as husband and wife, we look back and know with 100% certainty that Tony helped to make our day MORE than we could have dreamed!! He listened, made us laugh, calmed our nerves, and remained patient and supportive when we weren't always sure on ceremony details. We felt completely comfortable saying, "Whatever you think, we trust you!" Looking back now on amazing pictures and video, it confirms even more how perfect of a choice Tony was for our ceremony. It was like having a good friend stand there with us and I can't describe how comforting that feeling was for us. The words were perfect and Tony's professionalism and genuine, caring personality were so appreciated by us, our family, and our friends. From start to finish, everything was amazing and we cannot thank Tony enough!

Sent on 09/28/2014

I Do OBX Weddings's reply:

Let's do this all over again next year:) That's how much fun I had getting to know you both and I wish you all the best in the beginning of your great life together! This was a special connection with the two of you and that's what made your day so perfect, the two of you, being you:)) Much Love!

Paula · Married on 07/12/2014

Fabulous job on my daughter's wedding! Well worth what I spent, relieved much stress!

Holly · Married on 07/02/2014

I highly recommend Tony Joseph! Our ceremony was was absolutely perfect. Mr. Joseph not only delivered a well worded ceremony, but also made it specifically unique and special to our relationship. Scott and I are still so thankful we chose him as our officiant! Thanks again for being part of our special day and helping to make it wonderful!

Michelle and Frank · Married on 07/01/2014

Tony made our special day perfect, from the beautiful arch and bouquets to the perfect readings during the ceremony. We met with him ahead of time to sit and talk and get to know each other, and felt like we were being married by someone who really had a sense of who we were, how we met, and why we fell in love. We can't say enough how wonderful he is, and there is not one single thing that we would have changed; it is a perfect lifetime memory that we are so blessed to have experienced.

Heather · Married on 06/30/2014

Tony Joseph was an AMAZING person to work with while preparing for our wedding last month. My husband and I had researched several officiants in the Outer Banks area before traveling down for the Wedding Expo weekend, and after meeting Tony at the Expo, we knew we wanted to go with him for officiant services. He had been very good at communicating with us through email, and remembered me by name when we met him. Since we aren't from the area, we arranged to meet with him on a couple of trips down, and we found him to be very easy to talk to, and someone that we genuinely liked as a person. He was more than accommodating, arranging to meet us in the evening and at a convenient location. He took time to get to know us as a couple, and his words when marrying us proved that he had been listening to everything we said. We also used his company to rent some chairs, which were set up in plenty of time, and taken down promptly following the ceremony. Everything just seemed so easy! We couldn't have made a better choice and are so thankful for being able to hire Tony for our services.

From the day we met Tony, we knew he would make our wedding amazing! He was so attentitve to the details that we wanted in the ceremony. We chose to have our wedding on the beach by our house by the KHP. Tony took away any worry I had about there being people in the background or in the way of the ceremony. He worked with us to make it personal by adding a special reading from my husband, as a surprise, during the ceremony. He knew that I sometimes get light-headed in the heat, and whispered to me once or twice to ask if I was feeling okay or needed to sit. We were fortunate enough to meet up with Tony once or twice before the wedding when we were visitng OBX, and each time he gave us a hug and we felt like we were hanging out with an old friend! His presence during the ceremony was calming, he ran the show which allowed me to relax and soak it all in. His positive energy makes you want to be around him, and he really made us feel taken care of. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend Tony to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2014

I Do OBX Weddings's reply:

Had such a great time getting to know you and Jonathan. My words about the two of you came easy to me because of the love I saw in you both:) Keep in touch and God Bless! I saw your parents yesterday at a ceremony on the north side of the pier as well. It was great to see them!

Stephanie & Joshua · Married on 06/26/2014

I am more than happy that we chose Tony to a part of our wedding day. He did an amazing job with the ceremony. He was sweet, caring, and just an all around awsome guy! In the months leading up to the ceremony I could call Tony with any questions and he would be right there to help us out. Thank you for making our day so specail!

Shauna · Married on 06/21/2014

Tony was outstanding for both officiant services and rentals. We had a specific way we wanted our ceremony to go and Tony was perfect at creating the best day for my new husband and I. The driftwood arch was such a great addition to our ceremony as well. It was not an easy destination for the rental but Tony made it with no trouble. I would recommend Tony to all future brides and grooms everywhere.

Larry · Married on 06/20/2014

Everything was set up perfectly for our wedding. Looked great, excellent views. The equipment was clean and neat, service was great and exactly what we wanted. Thank You.

Holly · Married on 06/20/2014

We cannot possibly say enough good things about Tony! He was everything that my husband and I could have asked for and so much more... organized, punctual, energetic and incredibly personable. It was truly the best day of our lives. A big "thank you" to you Tony for continually working with us to create a perfectly memorable experience. Your professionalism and kindness is unrivaled in the Outer Banks and we feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you. HIGHLY recommend!! :)

Katelyn · Married on 06/20/2014

From the first moment we met Tony, we knew he was the perfect person to marry us. It was challenging to plan a beach wedding from out of state but Tony was available and willing to help with everything. He was one of only a few who offered a non-religious ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier with Tony as our officiant. He helped us create our perfect wedding day and took care of all the ceremony details. From the first inquiry email to filing our marriage certificate he was dependable and professional throughout the entire wedding process. We can not speak highly enough of his officiant services. He made us feel so comfortable during our pre-wedding meeting at the diner chatting over coffee and reassuring us that our wedding would be personalized and memorable. He absolutely delivered on his promise! The ceremony was unforgettable and we even had guests commenting on how wonderful Tony made the ceremony.
    In addition to his officiant services his rental company made planning simple. We had a stress free wedding day knowing that “I Do OBX chairs” was taking care of setting up our beach wedding. The arrangement of the chairs was customized for our guests and the arch was beautifully assembled. All we had to do was show up and get married!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2014

I get so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and so much of that was thanks to Tony. Our ceremony was absolutely amazing! The words he spoke about my husband and I seemed like Tony has known us forever and made it a day we will never forget. We also rented all the chairs and arbor through him which was beautiful and one less thing to stress about.

Katie · Married on 06/16/2014

There is not enough kind words that we could say about Tony. From the very beginning he has been SO helpful in planning our chair set up and also our ceremony. The way he got to know us before the ceremony and was able to add some personal touches really made the whole thing special. It was great knowing that one of the most important days of my life everything was going to go smooth with everything he did. We could not have asked for a better person to work with. Thank you Tony for everything and making our special day so great!!!!!
    Robb & Katie - June 16 2014

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2014

Tony was simply amazing. We had a small, intimate family wedding on the beach and he helped make it perfect. He worked with our schedule to come meet with us the evening before the wedding (which was also the day we arrived from Virginia) and really got to know us, and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for the ceremony. And the great thing was that we got to know him too! Which is important in my opinion about the person who is going to marry you! And because of his attentiveness and genuine interest in our lives, it was a very beautiful and personal ceremony and not a "cookie cutter" one. If you are thinking about getting married at the beach, DO IT! But more importantly, choose Tony as your officiant, I'm so glad we did!

Our wedding was perfect. Thanks!

rachal · Married on 06/14/2014

Rented chairs for our wedding day and asked for a specific shape for how the chairs would be set up. Everything was PERFECT! Couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you for your service!

Kelley · Married on 06/12/2014

Tony officiated our wedding on June 12, 2014. He was so awesome to work with. He provided advice, unique ideas and a warm and uplifting ceremony. I'm so thankful Tony was part of our special day. He made everything so easy and fun. Thanks Tony!
    -Kevin and Kelley Taylor

Laura · Married on 06/10/2014

Tony was easy to work with and always a pleasure to talk to. He was helpful and always answered any questions we had. He took the time to get to know us and made us feel at ease. We are from out of town and I had chosen Tony based in reviews I saw on Wedding Wire. It was the best decision ever!! We used his chair rentals and arbor, which Tony set up himself and it looked amazing. All my wedding guests loved it. If you are looking for someone with charisma, politeness, and a gentle quality, then choose Tony to officiate your ceremony...you won't regret it!

Amy · Married on 06/10/2014

Tony was a wonderful officiant and my husband and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a lovely wedding ceremony with personal touches! He was very genuinely focused on making our special day everything we wanted it to be and his personal touches made it seem as if we had known him for years. We also rented chairs from Tony and were very pleased with the appearance of everything. As an added bonus, Tony got us discounted rates at a local golf club. My father was over the moon about this beautiful course in Currituck! Overall, it was a beautiful ceremony and I wouldn't change a thing!!

Patricia · Married on 06/07/2014

We used I DO OBX Weddings for chair rental. Tony's team was awesome in setting up chairs for our beach Wedding!!!! They raked the beach, ie, cleaned the trash or debris from the sight of the wedding area where the chairs were placed, the chairs were clean to sit on, very important with Wedding Attire. The semi-circle was most attractive. We discusses ahead of time how many chairs were to be on each row. No surprises. It truly added to the beautiful wedding on the beach for my only daughter!!! After the ceremony, we didn't have to be concerned with stacking chairs, making sure they got back to Tony. They deliver and come back to get them. We had more important things to do!!! A reception. Tony I DO OBX Wedding Chairs made our wedding alot easier!! Thanks Tony!!

Jackie · Married on 06/07/2014

Tony is awesome, and we are so happy that we found him! The officiant is such an important part of the wedding ceremony, and he made everything flow so well. He added personal elements to the ceremony that made it feel like we have known him forever. He worked around our schedule and is super sweet and personable.

We also used Tony's chair rental, which was very convenient. We used a semi-circle chair set-up, which was very warm and intimate. His company did a very nice job with the set-up, raking out the sand, and cleaning up any debris around the site of the ceremony. The chairs were clean and looked beautiful.

Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed. :)
    - Jackie & Steve Hussey

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2014

We couldn't be happier with Tony's performance of our ceremony! I wasn't sure what to expect because we didn't get to choose our officiant; Tony was chosen by our resort as part of our small wedding package, and he far exceeded all expectations we could have had. The resources available on his website were extremely helpful tools for planning our ceremony, and they made it easy for us to provide the information Tony needed to make our ceremony special and unique to us. He went out of his way to meet with us in advance, on our schedule and at a location that was convenient for us, and he immediately put us at ease. He made an effort to get to know us, and he allowed us to get to know him, so that by the end of our first meeting he felt like an old friend. It showed during our ceremony! Several of our close family members commented on how meaningful the ceremony was and asked how long we've known him -- they assumed he must have known us pretty well to be able to make the ceremony so personal, and were shocked to learn we'd first met him two days earlier. Tony made sure his comments reflected our values and were consistent with our views, and incorporated our sense of humor -- everything was exactly what we wanted! Every step of the way, we felt like Tony was just as happy about our marriage as we are. We highly recommend him!

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

We used Tony for our chair rentals for our ceremony on the pier at the Aquarium on Roanoke Island. He was a pleasure to work with and very realistic and flexible in dealing with changing guest numbers. There were no hidden fees and the chairs looked great! We would definitely recommend him!!