420 Reviews for I Do OBX Weddings

Single Religion (5)
Agnostic (3)
Catholic (1)
418 I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

The service provided by Tony and his employees was invaluable! The beauty that the Bamboo arches with curtains, the table, chairs and starfish lining the aisle added were well worth the cost. The wedding started a bit late and Tony's employees were very patient and pleasant as the photographer finished taking pictures. I also want to mention one of the most important issues for us. All of the wedding party was barefoot including the parents. I have very tender feet. We didn't realize until the next day how grateful we were that "I DO OBX" had serviced the sand before the wedding because it gets incredibly hot! Thanks so much Tony and employees! I would recommend your service to everyone!

Profile Picture Janice, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was AMAZING! He met with us before the wedding to get to know us which helped to make our day personalized and special! We can't write enough on here to say how happy we are that he married us and how happy and impressed we were with both is officiating services and the chair rentals. He was extremely professional but yet played off of my husband's and I's humor! Words can't describe the gratitude that we have that we have toward him for making our day far exceed what we hoped it would be! We would recommend him to anyone that is looking for either, or both, an officiant and chair rental services!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

After a beautiful sunny week on the beach it poured down rain on our wedding day. I wasn't sure we would have the beach wedding we had been planning but Tony put me at ease. He was so positive and he was right-- the weather broke and we wed were the ocean meets the sand! Every interaction I had with Tony was great- very professional. His crew was fantastic. My guests/family who met them are still talking about how nice they were. I couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only was he so incredibly friendly - the whole process of finding, booking, and day-of set-up was so EASY!!!! I never worried for one second about my rentals. Tony made everything so mindless and simple it was amazing! And the day of - he called me, checking in and then I saw him after the ceremony =) I did A LOT of research when we looked for rental companies for our OBX wedding - and HANDS DOWN I DO OBX Weddings was the BEST option! You are in great hands with them! HIGHLY HIGHLY GREATLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Shara, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding would not have been complete without Tony! He met with my fiancé ahead of time to sit down and talk about what we wanted in our service and wanted to know about our relationship; how did we meet! how long have we been together and other details that were used to make our service more personable and about us. Tony listened very carefully and gave us exactly what we were expecting! What a special new friend we have made!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

My husband and I absolutely loved our ceremony given by Tony. Our guests kept coming up to us throughout our reception to compliment us on how the ceremony was so lovely. Tony met with us before the wedding to get to know my husband and me better and this helped him add personal touches to our ceremony. In addition to being an amazing officiant, Tony put up a bamboo/linen arch on the beach that looked amazing! He set it up earlier in the day and broke it down after the ceremony. We highly suggest using Tony for your officiant in the outer banks, and if you need the ceremony set up as well his company I do OBX chairs would be able to do that too! Overall, we had a great experience with him!!

Profile Picture Natalie , 5/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very satisfied with our experience with Tony. He met with us and we planned the perfect set up for our needs. They did a great job of cleaning up the beach to insure it would be beautiful for our ceremony. They were on time, friendly and set up everything perfect! Great service, great price! I would recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture Shana, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and his team were fantastic to work with. They did a great job setting up for my wedding ceremony on a beach that nobody could visualize this happening on the morning of. He was very nice and personable to ensure we were happy with what we requested. They were on time in the afternoon and very prompt in the evening to clean up after the pictures were done and made it a point to make sure I did not want to keep my runner.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the pleasure of having Tony Joseph as our wedding officiant and I couldn't of asked for anyone better. We found Tony on the Outer banks wedding website and when you have a destination wedding or having a out of town wedding it is a bit overwhelming picking someone to be a part of you big day. I had chatted with Tony on several occasions whether email or phone and I never had any issues with him getting back to me at all he was very attentive to his cliental. Me and my husband also arranged to go down to the Out banks for a long weekend a few months ahead of time to meet up with him and discuss the run down of the ceremony and what on our part we needed to accomplish. Tony really made us feel comforted and at ease and letting us know he would take good care of us and make sure our day was something we will never forget. We chose both his services for being our officiant as well as using his "I do OBX chairs" services and I could not have made a better decision. When I walked down that Isle I was beyond happy to see the final product and how beautiful everything looked and came together. I would recommend Tony to anyone whether a wedding or a special event you won't go wrong with him at all.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was our wedding officiant and he was great! He made our ceremony about us. He walked us through every step the day before, so everyone knew what they were suppose to do on the day of. He got to know us before the ceremony so on our wedding day it was more personnel. Thank you Tony for everything!!!
Love the Geiersbachs

Profile Picture Christy and Marty, 5/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

My wife and I were married by the ocean in Kill Devil Hills. Tony was responsible for delivery and set up of the chairs for the beach and the reception at the beach house, along with an archway, and pennant flags. It was beautiful, better than I had hoped! Tony and his crew did great, flawless in every regard! From the moment I spoke to Tony on the phone from Ohio I could tell I was in very good hands. Tony was a great resource as well. At the last minute we had forgotten to obtain a mic for our Pastor and battery operated amplifier. I called Tony and he put me in touch with a friend who handled it for me. Then when it arrived and they tested it it worked fine. HOWEVER - somehow when my friends moved the it away from where it was delivered it did not work. Tony's people found this out because THEY tested it before they carried it to the beach. His people reset it and then tested to make sure it worked, then carried it down - made a better suggestion as to where to place it so it wasn't obtrusive for the pictures and then tested it AGAIN to be certain it was working at the beach. I had also asked Tony's opinion of a few of the caterers we were looking at and he made valuable suggestions, we went with a caterer he suggested, whom also did an amazing job! I highly recommend this Man and his crew for your event. The are prompt, have excellent communication throughout and Tony's and his crew's professionalism is second to none!.Anybody planning a event such as a wedding knows how stressful it can be. Call Tony and let him take it on. You will not have another worry, just check off your list whatever he is going to do for you. It will be handled.a heartfelt thanks to you Tony and your great crew from Kristin and I both THANK-YOU for helping our wedding to go off without a hitch! Joe

Profile Picture Joe, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

OBX chairs was helpful and flexible when it came to the delivery of the chairs I ordered for my daughter's wedding. It was so easy to work with them and we got a great product for the price.

Profile Picture User4109612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We only rented chairs and a bamboo arch but Tony was efficient, friendly and so easy to work with

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/3/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and his Team were amazing! Everything was clear cut, to the point and BEAUTIFUL! He called to verify everything was in order and where I wanted/needed things! Could not have asked for better service! Thank you Tony!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony is absolutely the best! He made our wedding day so amazing. We planned our wedding from Winston Salem. He was always a phone call away to answer any questions. We got to know each other so well. I loved how he met with us a few days before to do the last prep and asked us personal questions so he could personalize our ceremony. Having him perform our ceremony and set up chairs, and arch made things so much easier than having to deal with two different vendors. Love Tony and high recommend his company!

Profile Picture Carla, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony made our wedding memorable and fun! He is very personable and it is obvious he enjoys what he does. My husband and I live 5 1/2 hours away from the Outer Banks and we only got the opportunity to meet with Tony once prior to our wedding week, but he somehow managed to conduct the ceremony like he had known us for several years. We highly recommend Tony Joseph!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional & understanding as some scattered showers encroached on our ceremony. He was always available and understood how I wanted everything set up. It turned out amazing! Would definitely recommend Tony and his services!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were very worried about trying to find an officiant from out of state, but those concerns quickly went away after meeting Tony! He took the time to sit down with us and get to know us in order to personalize our ceremony which meant everything! We were extremely happy with the ceremony Tony put together for us and couldn't have asked for a better day.

Erin and Mike

Profile Picture Erin, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We highly recommend Tony!!! Tony really delivered everything we could have imagined and more. Tony took time to meet with us get to know special details about our relationship and really sincerely cared about us and how we wanted the joining of our lives together to happen. Our guests and vendors are still leaving FB messages and emails about how special our ceremony service was and how great of a job Tony did.

Tony also has a chair rental business... "I do OBX Chairs". We rented ceremony chairs for our wedding and his crew were there not only on time but early even with a last minute ceremony site change that occurred the day before due to bad weather. The chairs were set up with perfect care and they were clean and well maintained. The chairs were promptly removed as soon as the guests were gone. His crew was professional and kind.

Hayley and Ryan

Profile Picture User4054827, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tony was amazing. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We had only met two days before, but the wedding was so very personal the guests thought he had known our family for years. His words were meaningful and customized just for us not read from a script. Everyone commented that he really made it special. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Cathy, 4/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

This was the easiest to work with and most responsive vendor I worked with for my wedding! Tony did a great job!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy we were to have selected Tony to officiate over our wedding! From the first interaction Tony made the process painless! My then fiancé, now husband is not one for public speaking and nearly sent me over the edge with his apprehension over saying more than just "I do!" I had emailed Tony telling him this, along with a little bit of background information about how we met. From our first sit down, Tony promised us he would make sure we both felt comfortable. He incorporated much of the information I had supplied in the actual ceremony and made everything extremely personal! We are thrilled that we selected Tony and know that the service not only touched our hearts, but many of those in attendance! His follow up was as promised - we received our certified marriage certificate today!

Profile Picture Aimee, 12/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was a true blessing for our destination beach wedding. He delivered everything he promised and then some. He was there every step along the way and provided great insight and feedback for us. I would highly recommend Tony Joseph as both an officiant and rental vendor for all your wedding needs. I'm greatful for his professionalism and help with everything that made our special day truly unique and wonderful. He does a fantastic job and am grateful that we selected him for the job.

Profile Picture Philip, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was AWESOME! He really cared about our ceremony. We talked several times before our big day. Tony wanted to make sure he knew exactly how we wanted our wedding. He asked if there were special phrases or sayings we wanted so he could incorporate them into the ceremony. He took the time with us and made our special day the very BEST! Thank you Tony

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tony was extremely helpful if finding others to provide services for wedding. He was patient and kind and took the time to get to know us as a couple. He made the wedding service personal and fun with no stress. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/15/13, 1 Review