428 Reviews for I Do OBX Weddings

Single Religion (6)
Agnostic (3)
Catholic (1)
426 I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

We used Tony for our chair rentals for our ceremony on the pier at the Aquarium on Roanoke Island. He was a pleasure to work with and very realistic and flexible in dealing with changing guest numbers. There were no hidden fees and the chairs looked great! We would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We planned our OBX wedding over the phone and through emails from Indiana. We couldn't have been happier with the arch and chairs. Tony came out himself to set everything up and was very helpful with ideas on how to arrange the seating so that everyone was able to see the ceremony.

Profile Picture User4076172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You may call Tony up to the last few days before the wedding to make changes and that is reassuring.

Profile Picture Sharron, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was fantastic! He was sweet, enthusiastic, extremely well dressed, professional and fun! Couldn't have picked a better officiant to marry us! Wish we could do it all over again! Maybe we will renew our vows with him in 10 yrs! :)

Profile Picture jenelle, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was blown away by Tony! I found him through a Google search and he was a God-send! I was worried that the beach would be crowded for our beach wedding and he quickly calmed my fears and explained to me that it was his job to worry about the space on the beach and not mine. He was so reassuring that I just knew everything would be fine, and it was! The set up was perfect! I assume he had to move people camped out on the beach in order to set up our chairs but I never heard anything about it at all which meant no stress for me. Very important to a bride on her wedding day!

Profile Picture User4150785, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony did an amazing job with our ceremony! I cannot say enough good things about him. Jay Bowman led me to him and I am very thankful for that! When I met him I felt like he was an old family friend. I'm confident that he just makes everyone feel that way because he's such a nice, down to earth guy! Also, renting the chairs through him was so easy & convenient. He even lets you make changes up to a week before which is awesome for those last minute guests!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was our wedding officiant and set up all of our seating for the ceremony, and he was beyond wonderful! Not only did he really get to know us, but he also got to know our friends and family that were in attendance. Tony really took the time to get to know us before the ceremony, and it all came together so perfectly! He met with us twice before the rehearsal and was such a big help in planning our ceremony. He really listened to our wants and needs and made the ceremony very special for us. All of
Our friends and family also commented on what a wonderful job he did. His personality fit right in with our group, and it felt like we had known him for years! Thank you for making our day everything we hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was helpful in every way!! He made a simple wedding on the beach more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! He was willing to do whatever it took to make my day right!! He even came hours earlier for me to setup (even while he had many other weddings that day) so I could have my wedding FIVE hours earlier because of a chance of rain!! Eric and I can not thank you enough for everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service provided by Tony and his employees was invaluable! The beauty that the Bamboo arches with curtains, the table, chairs and starfish lining the aisle added were well worth the cost. The wedding started a bit late and Tony's employees were very patient and pleasant as the photographer finished taking pictures. I also want to mention one of the most important issues for us. All of the wedding party was barefoot including the parents. I have very tender feet. We didn't realize until the next day how grateful we were that "I DO OBX" had serviced the sand before the wedding because it gets incredibly hot! Thanks so much Tony and employees! I would recommend your service to everyone!

Profile Picture Janice, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was AMAZING! He met with us before the wedding to get to know us which helped to make our day personalized and special! We can't write enough on here to say how happy we are that he married us and how happy and impressed we were with both is officiating services and the chair rentals. He was extremely professional but yet played off of my husband's and I's humor! Words can't describe the gratitude that we have that we have toward him for making our day far exceed what we hoped it would be! We would recommend him to anyone that is looking for either, or both, an officiant and chair rental services!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

After a beautiful sunny week on the beach it poured down rain on our wedding day. I wasn't sure we would have the beach wedding we had been planning but Tony put me at ease. He was so positive and he was right-- the weather broke and we wed were the ocean meets the sand! Every interaction I had with Tony was great- very professional. His crew was fantastic. My guests/family who met them are still talking about how nice they were. I couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only was he so incredibly friendly - the whole process of finding, booking, and day-of set-up was so EASY!!!! I never worried for one second about my rentals. Tony made everything so mindless and simple it was amazing! And the day of - he called me, checking in and then I saw him after the ceremony =) I did A LOT of research when we looked for rental companies for our OBX wedding - and HANDS DOWN I DO OBX Weddings was the BEST option! You are in great hands with them! HIGHLY HIGHLY GREATLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Shara, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding would not have been complete without Tony! He met with my fiancé ahead of time to sit down and talk about what we wanted in our service and wanted to know about our relationship; how did we meet! how long have we been together and other details that were used to make our service more personable and about us. Tony listened very carefully and gave us exactly what we were expecting! What a special new friend we have made!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

My husband and I absolutely loved our ceremony given by Tony. Our guests kept coming up to us throughout our reception to compliment us on how the ceremony was so lovely. Tony met with us before the wedding to get to know my husband and me better and this helped him add personal touches to our ceremony. In addition to being an amazing officiant, Tony put up a bamboo/linen arch on the beach that looked amazing! He set it up earlier in the day and broke it down after the ceremony. We highly suggest using Tony for your officiant in the outer banks, and if you need the ceremony set up as well his company I do OBX chairs would be able to do that too! Overall, we had a great experience with him!!

Profile Picture Natalie , 5/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very satisfied with our experience with Tony. He met with us and we planned the perfect set up for our needs. They did a great job of cleaning up the beach to insure it would be beautiful for our ceremony. They were on time, friendly and set up everything perfect! Great service, great price! I would recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture Shana, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and his team were fantastic to work with. They did a great job setting up for my wedding ceremony on a beach that nobody could visualize this happening on the morning of. He was very nice and personable to ensure we were happy with what we requested. They were on time in the afternoon and very prompt in the evening to clean up after the pictures were done and made it a point to make sure I did not want to keep my runner.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the pleasure of having Tony Joseph as our wedding officiant and I couldn't of asked for anyone better. We found Tony on the Outer banks wedding website and when you have a destination wedding or having a out of town wedding it is a bit overwhelming picking someone to be a part of you big day. I had chatted with Tony on several occasions whether email or phone and I never had any issues with him getting back to me at all he was very attentive to his cliental. Me and my husband also arranged to go down to the Out banks for a long weekend a few months ahead of time to meet up with him and discuss the run down of the ceremony and what on our part we needed to accomplish. Tony really made us feel comforted and at ease and letting us know he would take good care of us and make sure our day was something we will never forget. We chose both his services for being our officiant as well as using his "I do OBX chairs" services and I could not have made a better decision. When I walked down that Isle I was beyond happy to see the final product and how beautiful everything looked and came together. I would recommend Tony to anyone whether a wedding or a special event you won't go wrong with him at all.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was our wedding officiant and he was great! He made our ceremony about us. He walked us through every step the day before, so everyone knew what they were suppose to do on the day of. He got to know us before the ceremony so on our wedding day it was more personnel. Thank you Tony for everything!!!
Love the Geiersbachs

Profile Picture Christy and Marty, 5/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

My wife and I were married by the ocean in Kill Devil Hills. Tony was responsible for delivery and set up of the chairs for the beach and the reception at the beach house, along with an archway, and pennant flags. It was beautiful, better than I had hoped! Tony and his crew did great, flawless in every regard! From the moment I spoke to Tony on the phone from Ohio I could tell I was in very good hands. Tony was a great resource as well. At the last minute we had forgotten to obtain a mic for our Pastor and battery operated amplifier. I called Tony and he put me in touch with a friend who handled it for me. Then when it arrived and they tested it it worked fine. HOWEVER - somehow when my friends moved the it away from where it was delivered it did not work. Tony's people found this out because THEY tested it before they carried it to the beach. His people reset it and then tested to make sure it worked, then carried it down - made a better suggestion as to where to place it so it wasn't obtrusive for the pictures and then tested it AGAIN to be certain it was working at the beach. I had also asked Tony's opinion of a few of the caterers we were looking at and he made valuable suggestions, we went with a caterer he suggested, whom also did an amazing job! I highly recommend this Man and his crew for your event. The are prompt, have excellent communication throughout and Tony's and his crew's professionalism is second to none!.Anybody planning a event such as a wedding knows how stressful it can be. Call Tony and let him take it on. You will not have another worry, just check off your list whatever he is going to do for you. It will be handled.a heartfelt thanks to you Tony and your great crew from Kristin and I both THANK-YOU for helping our wedding to go off without a hitch! Joe

Profile Picture Joe, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

OBX chairs was helpful and flexible when it came to the delivery of the chairs I ordered for my daughter's wedding. It was so easy to work with them and we got a great product for the price.

Profile Picture User4109612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We only rented chairs and a bamboo arch but Tony was efficient, friendly and so easy to work with

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/3/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and his Team were amazing! Everything was clear cut, to the point and BEAUTIFUL! He called to verify everything was in order and where I wanted/needed things! Could not have asked for better service! Thank you Tony!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony is absolutely the best! He made our wedding day so amazing. We planned our wedding from Winston Salem. He was always a phone call away to answer any questions. We got to know each other so well. I loved how he met with us a few days before to do the last prep and asked us personal questions so he could personalize our ceremony. Having him perform our ceremony and set up chairs, and arch made things so much easier than having to deal with two different vendors. Love Tony and high recommend his company!

Profile Picture Carla, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony made our wedding memorable and fun! He is very personable and it is obvious he enjoys what he does. My husband and I live 5 1/2 hours away from the Outer Banks and we only got the opportunity to meet with Tony once prior to our wedding week, but he somehow managed to conduct the ceremony like he had known us for several years. We highly recommend Tony Joseph!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional & understanding as some scattered showers encroached on our ceremony. He was always available and understood how I wanted everything set up. It turned out amazing! Would definitely recommend Tony and his services!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/2/14, 1 Review