444 Reviews for I Do OBX Weddings

Jewish (1)
Methodist (1)
Baptist (1)
442 I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

Everything was set up perfectly for our wedding. Looked great, excellent views. The equipment was clean and neat, service was great and exactly what we wanted. Thank You.

Profile Picture Larry, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We cannot possibly say enough good things about Tony! He was everything that my husband and I could have asked for and so much more... organized, punctual, energetic and incredibly personable. It was truly the best day of our lives. A big "thank you" to you Tony for continually working with us to create a perfectly memorable experience. Your professionalism and kindness is unrivaled in the Outer Banks and we feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you. HIGHLY recommend!! :)

Profile Picture Holly, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

From the first moment we met Tony, we knew he was the perfect person to marry us. It was challenging to plan a beach wedding from out of state but Tony was available and willing to help with everything. He was one of only a few who offered a non-religious ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier with Tony as our officiant. He helped us create our perfect wedding day and took care of all the ceremony details. From the first inquiry email to filing our marriage certificate he was dependable and professional throughout the entire wedding process. We can not speak highly enough of his officiant services. He made us feel so comfortable during our pre-wedding meeting at the diner chatting over coffee and reassuring us that our wedding would be personalized and memorable. He absolutely delivered on his promise! The ceremony was unforgettable and we even had guests commenting on how wonderful Tony made the ceremony.
In addition to his officiant services his rental company made planning simple. We had a stress free wedding day knowing that “I Do OBX chairs” was taking care of setting up our beach wedding. The arrangement of the chairs was customized for our guests and the arch was beautifully assembled. All we had to do was show up and get married!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I get so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and so much of that was thanks to Tony. Our ceremony was absolutely amazing! The words he spoke about my husband and I seemed like Tony has known us forever and made it a day we will never forget. We also rented all the chairs and arbor through him which was beautiful and one less thing to stress about.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

There is not enough kind words that we could say about Tony. From the very beginning he has been SO helpful in planning our chair set up and also our ceremony. The way he got to know us before the ceremony and was able to add some personal touches really made the whole thing special. It was great knowing that one of the most important days of my life everything was going to go smooth with everything he did. We could not have asked for a better person to work with. Thank you Tony for everything and making our special day so great!!!!!
Robb & Katie - June 16 2014

Profile Picture Katie, 6/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was simply amazing. We had a small, intimate family wedding on the beach and he helped make it perfect. He worked with our schedule to come meet with us the evening before the wedding (which was also the day we arrived from Virginia) and really got to know us, and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for the ceremony. And the great thing was that we got to know him too! Which is important in my opinion about the person who is going to marry you! And because of his attentiveness and genuine interest in our lives, it was a very beautiful and personal ceremony and not a "cookie cutter" one. If you are thinking about getting married at the beach, DO IT! But more importantly, choose Tony as your officiant, I'm so glad we did!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was perfect. Thanks!

Profile Picture User4214522, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Rented chairs for our wedding day and asked for a specific shape for how the chairs would be set up. Everything was PERFECT! Couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you for your service!

Profile Picture rachal, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony officiated our wedding on June 12, 2014. He was so awesome to work with. He provided advice, unique ideas and a warm and uplifting ceremony. I'm so thankful Tony was part of our special day. He made everything so easy and fun. Thanks Tony!
-Kevin and Kelley Taylor

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tony was easy to work with and always a pleasure to talk to. He was helpful and always answered any questions we had. He took the time to get to know us and made us feel at ease. We are from out of town and I had chosen Tony based in reviews I saw on Wedding Wire. It was the best decision ever!! We used his chair rentals and arbor, which Tony set up himself and it looked amazing. All my wedding guests loved it. If you are looking for someone with charisma, politeness, and a gentle quality, then choose Tony to officiate your ceremony...you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was a wonderful officiant and my husband and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a lovely wedding ceremony with personal touches! He was very genuinely focused on making our special day everything we wanted it to be and his personal touches made it seem as if we had known him for years. We also rented chairs from Tony and were very pleased with the appearance of everything. As an added bonus, Tony got us discounted rates at a local golf club. My father was over the moon about this beautiful course in Currituck! Overall, it was a beautiful ceremony and I wouldn't change a thing!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We used I DO OBX Weddings for chair rental. Tony's team was awesome in setting up chairs for our beach Wedding!!!! They raked the beach, ie, cleaned the trash or debris from the sight of the wedding area where the chairs were placed, the chairs were clean to sit on, very important with Wedding Attire. The semi-circle was most attractive. We discusses ahead of time how many chairs were to be on each row. No surprises. It truly added to the beautiful wedding on the beach for my only daughter!!! After the ceremony, we didn't have to be concerned with stacking chairs, making sure they got back to Tony. They deliver and come back to get them. We had more important things to do!!! A reception. Tony I DO OBX Wedding Chairs made our wedding alot easier!! Thanks Tony!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony is awesome, and we are so happy that we found him! The officiant is such an important part of the wedding ceremony, and he made everything flow so well. He added personal elements to the ceremony that made it feel like we have known him forever. He worked around our schedule and is super sweet and personable.

We also used Tony's chair rental, which was very convenient. We used a semi-circle chair set-up, which was very warm and intimate. His company did a very nice job with the set-up, raking out the sand, and cleaning up any debris around the site of the ceremony. The chairs were clean and looked beautiful.

Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed. :)
- Jackie & Steve Hussey

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We couldn't be happier with Tony's performance of our ceremony! I wasn't sure what to expect because we didn't get to choose our officiant; Tony was chosen by our resort as part of our small wedding package, and he far exceeded all expectations we could have had. The resources available on his website were extremely helpful tools for planning our ceremony, and they made it easy for us to provide the information Tony needed to make our ceremony special and unique to us. He went out of his way to meet with us in advance, on our schedule and at a location that was convenient for us, and he immediately put us at ease. He made an effort to get to know us, and he allowed us to get to know him, so that by the end of our first meeting he felt like an old friend. It showed during our ceremony! Several of our close family members commented on how meaningful the ceremony was and asked how long we've known him -- they assumed he must have known us pretty well to be able to make the ceremony so personal, and were shocked to learn we'd first met him two days earlier. Tony made sure his comments reflected our values and were consistent with our views, and incorporated our sense of humor -- everything was exactly what we wanted! Every step of the way, we felt like Tony was just as happy about our marriage as we are. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Tony for our chair rentals for our ceremony on the pier at the Aquarium on Roanoke Island. He was a pleasure to work with and very realistic and flexible in dealing with changing guest numbers. There were no hidden fees and the chairs looked great! We would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We planned our OBX wedding over the phone and through emails from Indiana. We couldn't have been happier with the arch and chairs. Tony came out himself to set everything up and was very helpful with ideas on how to arrange the seating so that everyone was able to see the ceremony.

Profile Picture User4076172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You may call Tony up to the last few days before the wedding to make changes and that is reassuring.

Profile Picture Sharron, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was fantastic! He was sweet, enthusiastic, extremely well dressed, professional and fun! Couldn't have picked a better officiant to marry us! Wish we could do it all over again! Maybe we will renew our vows with him in 10 yrs! :)

Profile Picture jenelle, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was blown away by Tony! I found him through a Google search and he was a God-send! I was worried that the beach would be crowded for our beach wedding and he quickly calmed my fears and explained to me that it was his job to worry about the space on the beach and not mine. He was so reassuring that I just knew everything would be fine, and it was! The set up was perfect! I assume he had to move people camped out on the beach in order to set up our chairs but I never heard anything about it at all which meant no stress for me. Very important to a bride on her wedding day!

Profile Picture User4150785, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony did an amazing job with our ceremony! I cannot say enough good things about him. Jay Bowman led me to him and I am very thankful for that! When I met him I felt like he was an old family friend. I'm confident that he just makes everyone feel that way because he's such a nice, down to earth guy! Also, renting the chairs through him was so easy & convenient. He even lets you make changes up to a week before which is awesome for those last minute guests!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was our wedding officiant and set up all of our seating for the ceremony, and he was beyond wonderful! Not only did he really get to know us, but he also got to know our friends and family that were in attendance. Tony really took the time to get to know us before the ceremony, and it all came together so perfectly! He met with us twice before the rehearsal and was such a big help in planning our ceremony. He really listened to our wants and needs and made the ceremony very special for us. All of
Our friends and family also commented on what a wonderful job he did. His personality fit right in with our group, and it felt like we had known him for years! Thank you for making our day everything we hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was helpful in every way!! He made a simple wedding on the beach more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! He was willing to do whatever it took to make my day right!! He even came hours earlier for me to setup (even while he had many other weddings that day) so I could have my wedding FIVE hours earlier because of a chance of rain!! Eric and I can not thank you enough for everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service provided by Tony and his employees was invaluable! The beauty that the Bamboo arches with curtains, the table, chairs and starfish lining the aisle added were well worth the cost. The wedding started a bit late and Tony's employees were very patient and pleasant as the photographer finished taking pictures. I also want to mention one of the most important issues for us. All of the wedding party was barefoot including the parents. I have very tender feet. We didn't realize until the next day how grateful we were that "I DO OBX" had serviced the sand before the wedding because it gets incredibly hot! Thanks so much Tony and employees! I would recommend your service to everyone!

Profile Picture Janice, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was AMAZING! He met with us before the wedding to get to know us which helped to make our day personalized and special! We can't write enough on here to say how happy we are that he married us and how happy and impressed we were with both is officiating services and the chair rentals. He was extremely professional but yet played off of my husband's and I's humor! Words can't describe the gratitude that we have that we have toward him for making our day far exceed what we hoped it would be! We would recommend him to anyone that is looking for either, or both, an officiant and chair rental services!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

After a beautiful sunny week on the beach it poured down rain on our wedding day. I wasn't sure we would have the beach wedding we had been planning but Tony put me at ease. He was so positive and he was right-- the weather broke and we wed were the ocean meets the sand! Every interaction I had with Tony was great- very professional. His crew was fantastic. My guests/family who met them are still talking about how nice they were. I couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews