I Do Mirror Booths Reviews

8 | Joliet, IL

8 Reviews for I Do Mirror Booths

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/30/2019

All around amazing experience and service

From booking, to getting the photo-booth overlays set up, to the day of, every single person we interacted with was friendly and wanted what was best for a special day. Not only was the quality of the photos phenomenal, but the onsite coordinators were so attentive to what we wanted as well as got us drinks and helped coordinate with our venue day of. Truly amazing experience. The pictures say everything! It was worth every penny! We also rented the Red Letter day Mr. & Mrs. light up letters and they did not disappoint. They looked amazing in every picture!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Rachel W. · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing All Around!

This is the most unique photo booth around. All our wedding guest absolutely loved it and everyone had a blast taking pictures in it. The set up offers a lot of space for big groups to take photos and the props they provide really add the perfect touch. They also offer a lot of customization options that can be unique to your wedding only! If you want that WOW factor added to your wedding, this photo booth will do the trick! The staff is amazing and super helpful. You also get a copy of every photo taken that night, even the ones your guest deleted because they didn't like that one. LOL Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Rena

Rena A. · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing

Lori and her team were Absolutely amazing. Everything that I wanted with the mirror booth I received. I would definitely do it again, Lori walked me through the whole process she was very patient with me. I was so stress with everything around me but not with the I do mirror both. Lori explained everything from start to finish. I was just amaze on how beautiful my overlay and the quality of the pictures.
    Thank you Lori for making our day great.
    ( super funny my hushand left me to play with the booth. He is in so many pictures WITHOUT me) lol

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brittany Z. · Married on 11/02/2018

Lowery Wedding

We absolutely loved I Do Mirror Booth!! We are so happy with all the pictures! Our guests had a blast taking pictures and using all the props! I would highly reccomend I Do Mirror Booth! Friendly and funny staff kept us all entertained!

Sent on 11/13/2018

I Do Mirror Booths's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! We appreciate that you took a moment to provide some feedback about your experience with our services! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Melanie M. · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

Excellent experience with the mirror booth! From customer service to photo delivery, we give the highest of the high reviews. Every person in the company we interacted with was prompt, courteous, friendly, and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Cannot say enough great things about them!! The photos turned out great too - they give you all of the photos with your chosen backdrop and also them without. Our professional photos did not have many pictures of the guests in our photo collection, so this filled in that gap perfectly, too!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2018

Hit of Our Wedding!

A mirror booth was something my husband HAD to have at our reception and we were so happy with our choice! When we called Louie, he invited us to a bridal expo so we could check out the booth before booking which was super nice! We were given plenty of options as far as personalizing the booth to match our wedding and its theme.. I would definitely recommend I Do Mirror Booths :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sabrina L. · Married on 08/31/2018

I do mirror booths did a great job.

The mirror booth is definitely something unique. My husband and I have always loved photo booths, but we wanted something different. The mirror booth was a fun, interactive addition to our wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding 2019

I do Mirror Booths was a great Vendor from the start. I picked this company cause of the reviews and because there photo booth was different with a Mirror. The planning process was very easy using there website and they were even nice enough to customize our inlay. They were always available and promptly answered all questions. Only problem we had is when they signed our picture book they used my maiden name instead of signing the book with my new married last name. Highly recommend this company and there services.

Sent on 06/10/2019