I do I dos Reviews

73 Reviews for I do I dos

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Angella

Angella · Married on 07/16/2011

Rev. Kerri was AWESOME! Not only did she travel almost two hours to our ceremony location, but she also drove even futher the day before to take part in our rehearsal! She was very nice and very laid back! She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and understood everything, going over the rehearsal as many times as we needed. I am very happy with her services and highly recommend her to take part in your special day, I am honored that she was a part of mine! Thank you Rev. Kerri!

Sent on 07/18/2011

JoMarie · Married on 06/05/2010

Rev. Kerri made our wedding very special.. She was above and beyond helpful and caring! She even tried to help us find musicians!
    She accommodated us last minute and all via e-mail and telephone. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!
    We highly recommend her for your special day!!
    Thank you Rev. Kerri, you are A truly sweet and genuine person :)

God Bless
    Mr and Mrs Ryan Reed

Sent on 06/09/2010

I do I dos's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best in your new adventure together! Always remember to make special time to nurture your relationship and love each other with everything you have. You will surely have a beautiful life together!

Rev Kerri

Christina · Married on 04/24/2010

Rev. Kerri Hoffman was a pleasure to work with and she was extremely flexible. My husband and I are both happy to have found her and that she was available for us. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Deidre · Married on 04/09/2010

She was very flexible when it came to scheduling. Confirmed when and where in a appropriate amount of time before wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Holli · Married on 07/01/2009

Rev. Kerri did such a wonderful job! We made our arrangements over the internet and phone because we were from out of town. She was very helpful and made both of us feel at ease on our special day. We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us!

Sent on 08/02/2009

Cassie · Married on 06/27/2009

Rev. Kerri was so awesome to work with! She answered all of our questions promptly and we received so many compliments for our wedding ceremony (most of which she designed). Her ideas are great and her personality is even better!! We can't say enough good things about her.

Nick and Cassie Rost

Sent on 10/20/2009

Janice · Married on 06/06/2009

Kerri's services were exceptional! It was very easy to keep in contact with her, and was a very genuine person. We loved her from the minute we met her about officiating our wedding. We definitely recommend her to other couples getting married. She has a wonderful variety of choices for your ceremony, and is very knowledgeable of where to insert personalized parts to your ceremony. She will definitely be a special part of your day and will be more than you could ask for!

Sent on 07/18/2009

Deanna · Married on 05/11/2009

I wish I could give Rev. Hoffman 10 stars!! She was a pleasure to work with, it felt like we'd known her forever like she was part of the family. She was very flexible and willing to work with us when we suddenly moved up our wedding date. We would definitely reccomend Rev. Kerri Hoffman to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. Our wedding day was perfect, I'm glad she was there to share it with us.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Ellen · Married on 09/27/2008

We wanted to have an outdoor wedding in our backyard, and only had a month to plan. Coming across WeddingWire and finding Rev. Kerri Hoffman was like winning the lottery. She responded immediately to our email stating that she was free for our wedding and we set up a time and place to meet. She arrived on time, and sat with us - answering any and every question/concern we had in a direct, comforting manner. She was warm and friendly and very knowledgable. We liked her immediately.
    She continued to keep in touch, reassuring us that everything would be fine, and arrived at our ceremony site right on time. She is very comfortable in this field of work and her experience shows. She performed a beautiful ceremony tailored specifically for our needs. She was very respectful of our wedding wishes and what WE wanted.
    I would highly recommend Reverand Kerri Hoffman to anyone in search of an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Justine · Married on 08/09/2008

Rev. Kerri Hoffman was so great. She was extremely flexible and understanding when I made last-minute changes. She made me feel like she truly cared about my wedding, and she helped to make my ceremony as perfect as I imagined it would be. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Trista · Married on 06/14/2008

Rev. Kerri did such an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. She was flexiable when it came to making the ceremony our on personal one and she was always checking in on us to make sure everything was going well. I highly recommend Rev. Kerri to anyone!!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Helen · Married on 05/17/2008

There are so many things I could say about Rev. Kerri - bottom line from start to finish she makes you feel as though your wedding was the most important - she makes sure to let you know that you will get what you are asking for.

She keeps you informed as to the details in bringing it all together and lastly she has a way of seeing who you are and putting the beauty of it in writing all the while smiling and laghing as though she is part of the wedding group not just doing her job as an officiant.

Sent on 05/20/2008
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Kerri was so wonderful to work with and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of our special day. She was flexible and very supportive. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • MissToMrs

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2017

Rev. Kerri did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! We had to change our wedding date and she made sure to fit us into her very tight schedule with the new date. She was a complete professional and helped keep us at ease. We received many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. We definitely recommend Rev. Kerri!

Sent on 07/29/2017

randy · Married on 09/13/2014

She did such a amazing job I would suggest using her for any event :) on time professional dressed for the occasion excellent .

Sent on 11/15/2014

jen · Married on 11/04/2017

We were very happy with our experience. She showed up on time and was extremely organized. She had the answer to every question before we even asked it, which was nice because sometimes you don't even know to ask it. We absolutely loved our ceremony that she put together. She accommodated both our families religious beliefs and was able to put together something that fit us perfectly as a couple. Our family and friends thought our wedding was beautiful in the words that she spoke as well as the flow. People had never seen the love letter ceremony before, which made it extra special for our guests. Totally worth the money we spent because we didn't have to worry about anything when it came to the ceremony because she was so well organized and composed throughout the entire process.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Bianca was great to work with and worked very hard to accommodate our requests for the wedding ceremony. She did great walking us through what we needed to know to make our day great. However, we felt that the best explanation was not given to the father of the bride, which caused a slight inaccuracy during the ceremony. It wasn't too bad and our guests didn't know anything had happened. Overall, we were extremely pleased with the service provided.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Heather · Married on 07/02/2016

Rev. Kerri was professional and helpful. She was easy to contact and responsive. Our ceremony was simple, but ran smoothly.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/15/2016

She was great! Willing to change up what ever I wanted to make our day as personal as possible. She was great to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2016

I would recommend Reverend Kerri to anyone wanting a professional, yet personalized experience. We got married outside and it was quite chilly, so Kerri helped make our service go by quickly, while still keeping everything we wanted incorporated.

Sent on 06/10/2016

John · Married on 09/20/2014

We very much enjoyed our celebration with Rev Kerri and would happily recommend her services. Thank you for providing us with a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Erika · Married on 09/20/2014

I loved having Bianca officiate our wedding. She was nice, friendly, very flexible, and knowledgeable. She made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend her in a second!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Megan · Married on 10/05/2014

3.0

We were looking for a minister for our garden wedding and weren't affiliated with a church. This worked out great. The only disappointment was she spoke really fast and I think our ceremony maybe lasted 10 minutes and I don't remember much of it because it was done so quickly.

Sent on 11/10/2014