I do I dos Reviews

73 | Franklin, IN

73 Reviews for I do I dos

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cherie · Married on 06/06/2015

Absolutely wonderful! Wrote a beautiful sermon, extremely well-spoken. Extremely professional, early to meeting and wedding! Easily reachable. I can't say enough good things! Thank you!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

She was wonderful. Very accommodating with all of our requests. She really helped us have a wedding ceremony designed specifically for our needs.

Sent on 07/07/2015

kevin · Married on 03/28/2015

Fantastic lady. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Lori · Married on 12/31/2014

Our wedding was last minute & Kerri went above & beyond to make it exactly what we ask for.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

Rev Hoffman was perfect! She was very polite and sweet. She worked with us due to some misunderstandings on our part and it still made it work. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Sandy · Married on 12/13/2014

Kerri was awesome!! To step in at the last minute just blew me away!! I would recommend Kerri everyday for anyone's wedding!! :)

Sent on 12/15/2014

We ended up pushing our wedding up due to a family member being ill, and we needed to find a professional officient to perform a Christian ceremony in 2 months time. Rev. Kerri was an answer to our prayers. We met once and it was really all we needed. We conversed through emails and the planning went smoothly and was very easy. The ceremony went off without a hitch and we had so many compliments on the ceremony. It was short, sweet, and perfect. Even my family members who are catholic and used to a more traditional service, were very impressed. We are very happy with Rev. Kerri's services and recommend them! Thank you Rev. Kerri!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Reverend Kerri was exactly the right person to officiate our wedding. When we weren't sure of the direction we wanted to go with the content of the ceremony, Kerri took just a few pieces of information from us and built a ceremony around that. We were amazed with the open-mindedness, respect, and flexibility with which she approached our wedding, and the results certainly reflected these qualities. We absolutely recommend Reverend Kerri and I do I dos for anybody's ceremony, as she can create the perfect ceremony for any couple.

Sent on 11/07/2014

christian · Married on 11/16/2014

She was awesome and very professional. I appreciated her coming out on such a cold day and being flexible to make our day complete. I would definitely give her two thumbs up!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Kerri was very professional efficient and extremely easy to work with for our wedding. She is very caring and helpful with the best interest of her clients in mind. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2014

We were so very fortunate to be Bianca's first same sex marriage ceremony. One of the things that we appreciated so much about her was how comfortable we felt with her from the minute we met her. It was just like we had known her for years. Before we got started, she wanted us to know how excited she was for us! It was like a really good friend who had just found out that her friends were getting married. The ceremony was just like we had wanted it ... very casual and laid back. It was "us" and it was perfect! She will always be someone who will have a special place in our hearts and memories as we remember our wedding day!

Sent on 11/07/2014

nicholas · Married on 10/11/2014

Kerri was amazing. Our wedding was perfect and she did an amazing job keeping in touch and making sure everything was going right. No complaints at all, i would refer kerri to anyone looking for an officiant. A++ thankyou very much.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Our day was perfect! The ceremony went very smoothly and we were able to get just what we wanted - something short, simple, and sweet. Rev. Kerri made everything very easy and about what we wanted, which made for a very memorable ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2014

We had guest comment on what a great service this was...I would highly highly recommend

Sent on 09/28/2014

Kari · Married on 08/28/2014

Bianca was wonderful and very personable. We loved having her as our officiant.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Christy · Married on 08/23/2014

Bianca Owen was my officiant for my 8/23/14 wedding. I am from Chicago and was getting married in the South Bend area which makes wedding planning more difficult. One thing I worried about was trying to find the right officiant. From the beginning Bianca was so wonderful to work with. We talked via email and phone all the way up to the wedding to make sure that the day ran smoothly. She was very professional and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Elaine · Married on 08/22/2014

Kerri did amazing for my daughter and son in law. She gave them every aspect they wanted in their ceremony. Being a very multicultural family this was amazing to have a very flexible and understanding officiant. Thank you so much Kerri for making this day amazing for Mr. & Mrs. De La Vega.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kerri was amazing and accommodated to our every request as well as helped us decide what we wanted through options. She was also very authentic, loving, and supported!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rev. Kerri was great! She met with us well before the wedding and gave us a comprehensive list of options for the type of wedding (religious, non religious, themed, with canned vows, etc.). She kept in contact with us before the wedding and showed up on time on the day of the wedding. She was very polite and professional. Overall, she was exactly what we wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kerri was amazing. I was very pleased with her services.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2014

My wedding was perfect that's to Mrs Owen she was very flexible and professional would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Evelyn · Married on 07/12/2014

Bianca was so helpful! She helped me and my husband when we had questions about the ceremony. She helped me with wedding nerves on the day of the ceremony. She was amazing!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Carmen · Married on 06/29/2014

Reverend Kerri was absolutely amazing. She answered every question I had (and believe me, there were a ton), gave me tons of suggestions, has an amazing website... She have me good suggestions and ideas for my custom wedding at a great price. If there was something I didn't like too much, she changed it immediately, no questions asked. She even came a bit early like I asked her too because I knew I'd like to see her to calm myself before the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone! Super sweet, professional, and makes your day special!

Sent on 07/27/2014

I do I dos's reply:

Thank you Carmen! It was an honor being part of your big day. Your superhero vows were just perfect! You two were so cute. I know you will have many happy years together!

Rev Kerri did an amazing job at our wedding! She didn't even charge us for the drive to Brown County because she thought she would be camping there, but had a change of plans. On a budget, this made me nervous as I thought surely I would be asked to pay her mileage. She didn't even mention it! Very nice lady!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Julie · Married on 09/08/2012

Rev. Kerri officiated my wedding nearly 2 years ago. She was an absolute joy to have as a part of my big day. Two years and my husband and I are still going strong! Thanks again, Rev. Kerri!

Sent on 07/26/2014

I do I dos's reply:

Thank you so much! Glad to hear you are doing well. Wishing you all the best!