I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

182 | Barrington, NJ

182 Reviews for I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2013

Casey is an absolute pleasure to work with. From your initial consultation to your wedding day, Casey makes sure that your look is exactly the way you want. Her professionalism, personality and beautiful artistry make your experience as a bride the best it possibly can be. My makeup was flawless all day and my bridesmaids and mom looked stunning. I would recommend Casey to any bride.

Sent on 10/23/2013

April · Married on 09/07/2013

I was so lucky to find Casey and her team through a mutual friend. She did an excellent job on my trial hair and makeup for my engagement session so I had no worries about my wedding hair and make up. It was like she knew exactly what I wanted without me even telling her!

She was so flexible with me (I live in Virginia and was getting married in Philly). She worked around my schedule and made everything so easy for me.

I would most defently reccomend her to everyone! She is fantastic!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Julia · Married on 08/31/2013

I do hair & makeup is the best! The makeup turned out gorgeous, my bridesmaid's hair were on point! I definitely recommend I do hair & makeup for your next event!

Vanessa · Married on 08/23/2013

It took me over two years to write this review but I want to take the time out now to praise Casey's work. Casey and I met about two months before my wedding to do a hair trial. I had already chosen another make-up artist so I was only going to use her for my hair. However, the night before my wedding, around 9pm, my make-up artist cancelled on me. I was devastated and I immediately called Casey knowing she also did make-up and asked her if she was able to do my make-up for the wedding as well. She agreed even though we did not even have a trial. MY MAKE-UP WAS SPECTACULAR AND I WAS EVEN HAPPIER WITH WHAT CASEY DID THAN WHAT MY FIRST ARTIST HAD PRACTICED. She took the description of what I wanted to look like for my wedding and truly produced a work of art on my face. I looked at myself and felt like the most beautiful bride EVER all because of Casey's work. Not only is she extremely skilled and talented but she is flexible, sweet, down to earth and just an all around pleasure to be around. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!! NO NEED TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER ARTIST!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Vinita · Married on 08/10/2013

Casey was amazing! Hire her and do it ASAP, she books fast! She did my wedding makeup for me and several of my bridesmaids. I must say we all looked amazing. Casey is not only a super talented makeup artist but a really sweet person. I've had my makeup done as a bridesmaid a few times before and once after my wedding but NOONE even came close to her skill.

Susannah · Married on 07/20/2013

To say Casey and her team were amazing, is just an understatement. They were amazing and so much more.
    Casey and her team helped make my family look amazing for my July 2013 wedding. She had a big load for my wedding--1 bride, 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, 2 moms, 1 grandma, and 2 aunts. And she did amazing on every single one of them.
    She arrived at the hotel bright and early--bright eyed and bushy tailed. They set up and promptly began working on this large group of ladies. My girls just had to show a picture to their specific stylist and it was done--their stylist could recreate SO easily.
    Casey and her team worked on me two flier girls--both 5 and made them feel SO comfortable and like "big girls!" Then my turn came, Casey took very special care of me. She recreated my up-do like she had done before, during my hair trial. She made sure that I loved everything about myself before she let me put my dress on. She let me dad get a sneak peek and even encouraged him taking pictures on his phone.
    Casey made myself, and all the others feels stunning on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a fantastic individual to make their wedding day look come true.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Casey provided makeup for myself as a bride and makeup and hair for my mother. Casey was willing to provide excellent trials for both of us and also made sure she was early on the big day! I trust Casey 100% to make me look gorgeous (she once taught me how to do my makeup and I was BLOWN AWAY). On the day of my wedding I was complemented on how glamorous my makeup looked. I couldn't have asked for someone better! Thank you Casey! xoxo

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/28/2013

Casey was amazing from start to finish on my wedding day. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did 10x better! She was very accommodating when I needed a small change to my make up. Casey made my day less stressful because I knew I was in good hands! I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/15/2013

I was recommended to I Do Hair & Makeup by my friend and personal hair stylist for my wedding. I contacted Casey and found her to be extremely friendly and excited about what she does. She was so excited to talk about and brainstorm different looks. Casey and Desirae were able to make themselves available prior to the wedding to do the trial run. I was amazed by what I saw when I looked in the mirror! My makeup looked stunning and very natural. My hair was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even want to wash the makeup off or take my hair down that night! When it came to the day of the wedding, Casey and Desirae were able to recreate my look perfectly and were also able to make specific adjustments that I requested that morning. They were also very flexible with the rest of the bridal party. In addition to completing my look, they also did the hair and makeup for my 4 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law. Everyone looked fabulous! They were so friendly and helped create a relaxed environment on a very stressful day. I would absolutely recommend I Do Hair & Makeup to anyone looking for hair and makeup for any event!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Alison · Married on 06/14/2013

Casey did my makeup and my bridesmaid’s makeup for my wedding in June. She is absolutely amazing!!! From my makeup trial, to my wedding day, she was very professional, organized, and great to work with. She accommodated all the girls requests for their makeup, and everyone looked stunning! Our makeup was flawless! We received so many compliments on our makeup from the guests at my wedding. I highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Emily · Married on 06/08/2013

Casey came highly recommended by the hairstylist I had booked for my wedding so I contacted her immediately. She was extremely responsive via e-mail when talking about my wedding date, who would be getting makeup the day of, and scheduling my trial. Upon meeting Casey at my trial I instantly knew I made the right choice – it felt like we had been friends forever. I am not a makeup wearer and wanted to look natural and beautiful - Casey perfected the look and throughout the trial I fully trusted her. On my wedding day she arrived on time and was a pleasure the entire morning. If it wasn’t for her personality and the way she perfectly meshed with my mom, mom in law, and girlfriends I think the morning wouldn’t have been so memorable, fun and filled with laughter. Everyone who got their makeup done looks amazing and were so happy with their results. When it came to my turn with Casey AKA my last sane and alone moment of the day before it whizzes by, I was completely comfortable, happy, and having a great time. I had a few tears when I saw myself for the first time because I looked so awesome! My makeup held up perfectly throughout the day and my hubs craved how natural it looked.

Not only did I look beautiful on my wedding, but I’ve also gained a friend. I would recommend Casey to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding or any special event. She is the best, her skills are top notch, and her prices are awesome!

Sent on 11/01/2013

I just got my wedding pictures back, and as I was going through them I kept saying how STUNNING my makeup looked in every one of them!! Casey did such a great job. She is truly a professional and made me feel like a special bride. She is completely on top of things. I received multiple compliments on how great everyone's make up looked. Book her now! You're crazy if you don't :)

Sent on 09/04/2014

Tiffany · Married on 02/17/2013

She did not only an amazing job on myself. But all 5 of my bridesmaids loved there makeup as well. The pricing was perfect, for my budget. And we were ready perfectly for my wedding. She will work with you, on what you want. And even give you ideas to make your day perfect. I deffinatly recommend her, she books really fast for a reason.

Emily · event on: 12/31/2012

Casey squeezed me in last minute on one of the biggest holidays of the year ....new years eve for a friends wedding. I immediately knew I would like Casey and her work when I saw how awesome and natural her own make up looked. I told her I wanted a night look but nothing over the top since I normally were very little make up. My make up looked awesome and I was very comfortable wearing it. I received lots of compliments that night at the wedding and reccomed her to anyone I know who needs make up done for a big event or just a night out on the town !

Sheila · Married on 12/29/2012

Casey did a great job on my and my bridesmaids' makeup. She really listened to what each of us wanted and was able to work with 5 unique skin types and tones. Casey made each of us feel relaxed and pampered during a hectic morning.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Maureen · Married on 12/21/2012

I used "I Do Hair & Make Up" for my wedding on December 21, 2012 and I am so thankful that I did! Casey Dickerson is an amazing make-up stylist that made my wedding day run so smoothly. She came to my house in Cinnaminson and did the hair and make up for myself and all of the bridal party. I personally only got my make-up done by her because my sister did my hair but I loved every part of it! She arrived early and was at my house for hours making sure everyone looked flawless. She was reasonably priced and always answered my obnoxious e-mails full of questions. I was so pleased how everyone turned out. Usually, in a bridal party there is always one person who didn't get the best hair style and all of my girls looked amazing. To top it off, she was so open minded and sweet when working with a quirky bunch like I had. I would 100% recommend "I Do Hair & Make Up" for anyone's big day. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Stefanie · Married on 09/15/2012

Casey did an AMAZING job for my wedding day!! I was truly amazed and happy by the work that she did. All my bridesmaids were extremely happy with her work. Casey is truly amazing at what she does! She is patient, outgoin, artistic, and very dedicated to what she loves to do!!

Cassie · Married on 08/04/2012

I knew I wanted Casey to be part of our wedding as soon as I started planning. Casey was completely professional, arriving on time and with all of her supplies. She was easy to talk to and eased any butterflies I may have had the day of my wedding. The entire wedding party; including myself, 6 bridesmaids and 3 flower girls had their hair and makeup done that day. All of our hair looked exactly as we requested and stayed in place from 10am until well past midnight! Our makeup felt light and airy, also looking fabulous from morning to night. I have since recommended her to many family members and friends. Choose I Do!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Damaris · Married on 06/16/2012

Casey is amazing at what she does! She did my makeup not only for my wedding but also for my engagement photos and she did a fantastic job. I never had fake lashes before but she suggested I do so for my wedding day and I'm so glad I followed her advice. My skin looked flawless and my lashes really opened up my eyes. She really listens to you and what you want and makes it happen! She also did my wedding party's makeup and they were all a mix of races and ethnic backgrounds. She can make anyone look like a million bucks! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2012

I have actually worked with Casey twice now; the first time was for my wedding 2 years ago, and more recently she did my makeup for a photo shoot. She is an absolute sweetheart, and the passion she has for her career is evident in everything that she does.
    For my wedding, she really listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly that. I wanted something natural but more put together than my everyday look. She had some suggestions (like adding individual fake lashes) that really enhanced the look. I was so happy with the way I looked on my wedding day, and have beautiful photographs to remember it by. She was super flexible on the big day. She actually went to 2 separate locations to do makeup for everyone. I absolutely LOVED the makeup that Casey did for my mother, who I have never seen wear makeup before. She kept it super light and subtle, and my mom looked like an absolute goddess. I think she got as many compliments as I did that day!
    More recently, I worked with Casey on hair and makeup before a photo shoot I did for my blog and design studio. That time, we went with loose curls and a more dramatic cat eye. Seeing her again was like seeing an old friend. I felt totally comfortable and had a great time getting ready. The cat eye in particular looked awesome, leaving me super confident and pumped for my photoshoot. I got caught in a rainstorm on my way home, and I was shocked to look in the mirror and see that my makeup still looks PERFECT. Casey rules! I would definitely recommend her to any friend, and will absolutely hire her again if I have an event where I need to look incredible.

Alanah · Married on 05/27/2012

Even more than a year after our wedding, I still think about how happy I was with Casey's services. She was so on top of all the details and was willing to work with my specific needs. She and her assistant were on time and they brought everything they needed, plus more. Even though I had only met Casey once before my actual wedding, (for the trial makeup) she felt more like a friend than my makeup artist-- she is extremely friendly, honest, and genuine in all she does. Most importantly to me, I felt absolutely beautiful on my big day! What else could I have possibly asked for?

Sent on 11/11/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2011

Casey came to the hotel I was getting married at and did my make up plus my bridesmaids and my moms make up. She did such an amazing job I would never go to anyone else again. She is so friendly and makes your day so special she was truly happy and excited for me! She has done my hair on other occasions also just not for my wedding and I am always satisfied. I have recommend her to many of my friends and will recommend her to anyone she is amazing!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/06/2011

Casey did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She made me look absolutely flawless and my pics came out incredible. I received so many compliments that night. She made me feel beautiful. Casey also did the hair and make up of my mom and bridesmaids. I loved Casey's work so much that I used her for other events after my wedding, plan on using her for all my upcoming events and have passed the word to many other ladies who have used her and loved her!!! Thanks again Casey!!

Bridget · Married on 04/30/2011

Casey is a valuable stylist on the big day! Casey not only did my make-up for the wedding, but also she did hair & make-up for my bridal party. She was incredibly flexible with the time and location. She even did my mother's make-up and friend's hair! Everything went so smoothly that morning due to Casey's superb professionalism and service. I highly recommend her to everyone I know, including my family!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Tara · Married on 09/13/2009

Casey was just starting out when she did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was fantastic! She came to my location, had an assistant with her, and made getting ready a fun and stress free time! I would recommend her to any and everybody! She really listened to my wants- I wanted a really natural look as I don't ever wear makeup on a daily basis and she did a wonderful job!

Sent on 11/24/2013