I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 3
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 4
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 5

Alyssa · Married on 08/09/2015

A huge wedding group and even the pickiest of the bunch were happy. I could not be happier with the way everyone's hair and make up came out including my own. She always responds right away and is really the sweetest.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 08/01/2015

I knew from the first moment I spoke with Casey that she was going to be the perfect choice for both makeup and hair on my wedding day. She is thorough, organized, detail-oriented, her work is IMPECCABLE, and to top it all off she is super sweet, friendly and easy to talk to. A true professional!! My mother, my three bridesmaids and myself could not have been more pleased. Word to the wise: reserve her as soon as you can - she books up quick!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Erin · Married on 07/25/2015

Casey and her team are amazing!!!!! From the inital contact with Casey she was great. She responded right away and always answered all my questions. I had two trials with Casey, one for me and then again for my mom and she was very accommodating!! The morning of the wedding her and her team arrived right on time and ready to go..and it was a VERY early start time! Casey and her team got 11 girls ready for my early ceremony in Sea Isle. All of the girls got their hair done differently and exactly the way they wanted. Casey had all our hair and makeup (and lashes) done in plenty of time...while being 6 months pregnant!! I would definitely recommend Casey to everyone! :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Anne · Married on 07/17/2015

Casey and her team did such an amazing job with all our hair and makeup, I highly recommend her! From the very first time we spoke Casey showed professionalism and she answered all my questions right away which was very helpful. Her prices are great and she came right to our hotel the morning of my wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Dana · Married on 07/11/2015

After being to several of my friends' weddings and seeing Casey's work, I knew immediately she was who I wanted to do my make-up for my own special day. In fact, she was one of the first vendors I contacted once I got engaged (Book her fast! I contacted Casey a year prior and she was already booking up quickly! You'll see why!!). As a self-proclaimed make-up addict, I knew this would be perhaps the most difficult vendor for me to select but after being recommended by several friends (4 to be exact), and seeing her work in person, I knew I was in good hands. Casey was immediately flexible when I asked to do my my make-up trial prior to engagement pictures and quickly answered all of my emails. She happily helped me pick a lip-color and even gave me her own lipgloss the day of my wedding, insisting "I had to have it" because "it was made for me". My wedding took place in July in Cape May and my ceremony was on the beach. As one can imagine, I was really concerned with my make-up lasting in the humidity. Not only did my make-up last, but it continued to look great all night (later evidenced by after-party pictures at the Boiler Room). Aside from Casey's obvious talent, her upbeat personality and passion for what she does truly made my day both a special and memorable one!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Madeline · Married on 07/03/2015

Casey's girls are awesome! I had Desirae do our hair, and Steph did our makeup. They finished me and all the girls on time. There were no issues of girls adjusting their hair throughout the night because it was done so well. I will surely be recommending I do hair and makeup to others in the future!! Thanks again girls!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

Casey and Emily are absolutely fantastic!! After searching and reading tons of reviews (I needed someone who would travel, and who I could trust as I was not near any of my usual and known places at home), I decided to contact Casey regarding hair and makeup for my wedding. She was always very quick to respond to any questions I had, and was very accommodating. When I went for my trial, I brought along a picture of a hairstyle I liked, but I had no inspiration for my makeup. Emily looked at the picture and made my hair look absolutely stunning! When Casey asked about my makeup I simply told her that I'm not much of a makeup person (most I wear on a daily basis is eyeliner and mascara) and with just that information she knew what to do. When she was done I was amazed - my makeup looked natural yet beautiful! On the wedding day, Casey and Emily showed up to start getting everyone ready for my 11:30 ceremony at 5am, and when I say they showed up bright-eyed and ready to work I mean it! Their energy at that hour certainly helped to pump up a room full of women who are not normally up that early. They had 5 people to do for hair, and 6 to do for makeup, and they wasted no time. They worked quickly but did not rush to finish anyone. Each person came out looking absolutely beautiful, and everyone was happy with their results. Everyone's makeup and hair lasted all day long, through the pictures, the ceremony and partying at the reception with little to no touchups necessary. I could not be happier with Casey and Emily and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Emily · Married on 06/26/2015

Casey and Emily were wonderful to work with. They made me feel so special on my wedding day and their work is impeccable! My hair and makeup were perfect and lasted all night. Simply amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Krista · Married on 06/20/2015

Casey and Emily were the fantastic make-up and hair stylists for my wedding party. My bridesmaids looked so beautiful and they executed what all the girls asked for. Loved it! They were both so sweet and nice and I enjoyed my test appointment with them - the salon was clean and great for the test :) And then of course they were able to do it again the day of and I am just so thrilled with their skill and personalities.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Gianna · Married on 06/13/2015

Casey and Emily from I Do Hair & Makeup are the absolute BEST at what they do! Casey was so quick to respond to any of my questions and made me feel at complete ease from the start. From the hair & makeup trial to the actual day of the wedding, Casey helped me finalize every detail and made me and my girls look better than we could have ever imagined! My hair & makeup (along with my bridemaids', mom's, and grandmom's) was flawless and lasted the ENTIRE day through the heat and a lot of dancing :-) You will not be sorry if you choose I Do Hair & Makeup for your big day!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Casey was absolutely phenomenal! She was quick with responses, listened to what I asked for, and performed magic. She showed up on time, was pleasant to work with, easy to talk to, and did fabulous work! Someone recommended her to me, and I couldn't have been happier! She offers lots of colors and styles. She also had my whole party (10 of us) ready to go with time to spare. You won't be sorry for booking with her ♡

Sent on 06/11/2015

Trisha · Married on 06/05/2015

Casey is amazing!! She made me feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Any questions i had though out my planning process she was always quick and helpful with answers . When i went in for my trail run she was so hopeful in helping me pick out the look i was going for made my mom and sister cry at the trail! There was 8 of us that got done on my wedding day Casey and Emily worked quick but made all of us feel incredible!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/30/2015

Casey and her partner were amazing! My wedding was a few weeks ago- May 30th, 2015. Quality of service is second-to-none. She is SUPER responsive, efficient and creative! She is very flexible and willing to travel and accommodate your schedule! I had 7 people in my bridal party, and Casey and her partner stuck to our timeline, without sacrificing quality. Everyone looked gorgeous. If anyone had any thoughts or concerns about their hair or makeup, they were willing to listen and even change hairstyles or makeup to make each person feel beautiful. They were very good at tailoring a special look f

Sent on 06/16/2015

Carlie · Married on 05/29/2015

Casey did my make up, my moms make up and all of my 6 bridesmaid make up. I don't know how she did it with 8 people but she did an absolutely fantastic job! I was so happy to have discovered her at a friends wedding! She also was so much fun to spend the morning with! Thank you Casey for helping make the day so special and do such an amazing job! If you are looking for a make up artist, Casey Dickerson is for sure the best!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Casey and her team did an amazing job for my wedding!!!! I received so many compliments along with my bridesmaids, everything was perfect! There was 12 of us getting hair and makeup that morning and we weren't rushed and everyone was finished on time! Casey was very professional, organized and personable. I would (and I have) recommend her for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/23/2015

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Casey and Emily to do hair and make-up for my wedding! To say they were outstanding is an understatement! Casey was so accommodating when scheduling my trial. On the day of my trail, I was doing a photo shoot in my mother's wedding gown as a surprise gift to her. I wasn't really sure what I wanted, and Casey and Emily helped me figure out the perfect look. Casey made sure that my hair and make-up were both perfect before I left. They seemed just as excited for the shoot as I was! On my wedding day, they arrived early and fit in so well with my bridesmaids. It was so important to me that I feel comfortable the morning of my wedding, and they made me feel so at ease. They did hair and make-up for about nine people and we never felt rushed. They even did touch-ups before we left for pictures. I seriously have never felt so beautiful and it is all thanks to Casey and Emily! I HIGHLY recommend booking I Do Hair & Make-Up for your big day!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

Casey and Emily were so amazing with every detail of my wedding – from the initial emails, planning, the trial and especially the wedding day. Casey was extremely responsive, and very patient and flexible with changes to our original plan. A few women decided last minute to get hair and makeup, I changed my hair and makeup plan the morning of the wedding …Casey and Emily were completely cool about it! They were completely prepared, and everything came out gorgeous. They arrived early the morning of the wedding, and even with people running a little late, they finished early! All of our hair and makeup stayed in place throughout the night (my hair still looked great the next morning even though my straight hair NEVER holds curls). They were so professional, friendly and easy to talk to – it was as if they were our friends that just happened to be doing our hair. Everyone was so impressed with their hair and makeup, and we received so many compliments. My sister-in-law is hoping to use them for her wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jena · Married on 05/01/2015

Casey was fantastic! She was super flexible when it came to the day of the wedding and also my trial. I couldn't have been happier with the way my hair and make up turned out. Looking back at pictures from the day of my wedding, I know I I made the best decision choosing Casey!!!
    Thanks again Casey!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

Casey was AMAZING the day of my wedding. She was scheduled to do make up for 6 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, mother of the groom and 1 bride. At the last minute, 2 more bridesmaids decided they wanted their make up done as well. Casey was more than accommodating and everything worked out great! My make up was absolutely perfect on my wedding day, it was seamless! I received so many compliments on how great it was. I still get asked by soon to be brides and even mother of the brides about who did my make up! It was flawless til the last minute! I wish Casey could do my make up for every event! Thanks!

Sent on 06/19/2015

WOW!! Absolutely amazing!

We used I Do for Hair and Makeup services for my wedding on November 10, 2018 located in Wareham, MA. This company and its artists are incredible!! Great ladies to work with, and they are so talented. I was able to do my hair and makeup trial on the same day which was so helpful to see the whole look come together. The day of, we had around 7 ladies getting hair and makeup done, and they did a great job making sure there was plenty of time to get everyone in and had time to add on a few additional eye lash applications! The prices were very fair, and Eva and Gina were so amazing to work with! I can’t say enough good things about this company! If you are looking for talented stylists who are fun, professional, and great at what they do, I Do is the way to go!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Meredith · Married on 03/28/2015

In case you don't read my whole review, I'll sum it up: Casey and Mia are the most talented hair and makeup women I've ever seen -- and it's not just me, all of my bridesmaids felt the same. If you're looking for the best, you absolutely found it with I Do Hair & Makeup!

There are so many things to be worried about on your wedding day -- getting your dress dirty, making sure flowers are delivered, what embarrassing stories your maid of honor will tell. But I can honestly say that hair and makeup was the furthest worry from my mind. That's because Casey and Mia had met with me for an awesome trial, which was super-personal and I could tell, right away, that this was going to be fun. They're super-laid back and always willing to make any tweaks or changes. (I've been to other hairstylists, in particular, where they're almost offended if you want to change something. The complete opposite here -- their sole mission is to make you feel and look BEAUTIFUL.) On the day of, they showed up exactly on time and got through my five bridesmaids, mom, and me -- all while having fun and keeping the vibe relaxed. They gave me the exact result I was l was looking for!

These women are professional in every sense of the word, and they WILL make you glow on your wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2015

Hi! I just used Casey and her team for my wedding on March 21, 2015. They were FANTASTIC! Absolutely, 100 percent highly recommend! I had a huge bridal party, myself, 1 maid & 1 matron of honor, 11 bridesmaids and the 2 mothers! Casey and her team were FAST, and I don't mean RUSHED... They worked well under the pressure of having to do so many faces in a short time ( wedding mass started at 2PM) and it moved at a perfect pace! She also invited the girls to bring photos and ideas of what looks they liked which I thought was awesome & made them feel comfortable. NO two girls makeup looked the same. And they asked each member of the bridal party, " are you sure you like this, is that to much, is that not enough?" Etc.... Casey used all HIGH END products which is WHY the makeup looks so good and lasts! Casey is not only excellent at her job, but she is super sweet and down to earth- always smiling!! She is a hard worker and truly cares about the brides she works on, I know she made me feel like I was a celebrity :) ... I found out about Casey through a facebook status I had put up asking people to private message me about a good makeup artist. I got probably 25 posts back and I would say 20 of them were with her name.
    -Ashley Caruso-Condon (Merchantville, NJ)

Sent on 04/03/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 02/21/2015

My wedding was back in February 21st and Casey and her partner were absolutely fantastic. I loved the way I looked and my hair was awesome. One of my bridesmaids was getting married in June and tried to get Casey to do her wedding but she was already booked that weekend. And to prove how awesome Casey is, she talked with my bridesmaid and found another company to do my bridesmaid's wedding (who she ended up using and loving as well!) I would absolutely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2015

Casey and her team are wonderful! I Do Hair and Makeup did the makeup for my entire bridal party. Casey is extremely talented and professional! Casey was very patient in reviewing pictures and ideas I had trying to work out my wedding day look. During my trial, I was having a difficult time figuring out exactly the look I wanted, so Casey had me show her my (kind of) intentions on 1 half of my face and then she matched it (more professionally, of course) on the other. What a great idea to have our ideas come together! When I left the trial, I knew I was all set for wedding day! Casey and her team did a beautiful job on all 7 of my bridesmaids, my mom and my husband’s mom on wedding day. AND we were all ready with time to spare!

Thank you Casey! We loved working with you and I hope to get to work with you again! I would 100% recommend Casey and her team/I Do Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Courtney · Married on 01/17/2015

Absolutely amazing. Casey and Emily did a beautiful job on myself, 3 bridesmaids and my mother in law. Our hair stayed in place all night, as well as our makeup. Through all the dancing, tears and sweat it all stayed in place. Both were very flexible and super fun to work with. They made us all feel comfortable during the whole process! I could not have asked for better women to work with!!

Sent on 01/26/2015