I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 3
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 4
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 5

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Casey did makeup as the assistant at my sister’s wedding 5 years ago. We loved her work so much, I knew I had to use her for my wedding! Once again, she did not disappoint. She was so accommodating to my specific requests, changing any detail I wanted at the trial and going above and beyond on my wedding day. Every single girl looked stunning with flawless makeup, thanks to Casey and her assistant. I recommend her to every type of bride! She is so versatile with her makeup application.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Casey is the best! I always reccomend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding. She is amazing and the first person I called for my wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

It might not seem necessary if your budget is tight but it is SOOOO worth every penny. The ladies did an amazing job. I cannot say enough good things. From the responsiveness, to their willingness to come extra early to make sure everyone was done in time, happy with the results and not feeling rushed. Total professionals. My husband Loved what they did as well as my guests and family. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2017

Casey was so easy to talk to and was great at offering suggestions when I had no clue what I wanted. Plus her work is flawless! All of my girls and I looked like a million bucks!

Sent on 09/27/2017

stefanie · Married on 07/21/2017

Casey and Emily are absolutely amazing. The two of them together are so fun and do beautiful hair and makeup! I used I Do Hair and Makeup for my 11/12/16 wedding. Casey and Emily showed up to the house before I got there and got right to business. When one of our people had a change in how they wanted their hair, Emily was quick to change it and did not hesitate or get upset about it. When I went for my hair and makeup trial, I had something completely different in mind. On the day of my wedding, I showed up with a pictures of someone else's hair that they had done a few weeks before and they were able to recreate it and make it work for me. Amazing people, amazing hairstyles and makeup. All of my bridesmaids felt very comfortable with their hair and makeup and had a fun time enjoying conversation with Casey and Emily. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Krista · Married on 06/23/2017

Casey is amazing!! Her work is always so flawless. I've known Casey a few years and she has done my makeup for a few occasions but most recently my wedding. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and my pictures looked amazing. She is very flexible with scheduling a makeup trial also. I would recommend Casey to everyone!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Valeri · Married on 04/29/2017

Casey is a true artist! Her attention to detail and professionalism was appreciated by my bridesmaid, Matron of Honor, and our mothers. Everyone loved how their makeup turned out, we looked beautiful and felt it, too!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jena · Married on 04/23/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Casey!! After having her do my makeup for my best friend’s wedding 5 years ago, I knew I had to have her for my own wedding this past April! I even booked her the second I set a date (before any other vendor lol-she’s so good she gets booked fast so act fast)! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and she made the whole morning fun and relaxing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and executed my wishes perfectly. The makeup stayed on all day and night and showed up beautifully in pictures! I have had makeup artists in the past who have caked on makeup and it looked horrible. NOT CASEY!! She is simply the best and I would not trust anyone else with my makeup on my wedding day. She is also more than affordable for her quality of work and professionalism. Don’t look any further if you want a sweet, funny, professional, and fantastic makeup artist!!!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 6
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 7
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Michele · Married on 03/12/2017

Casey and Emily showed up exactly at the time they said they would. They were both so warm - listening to what our desires were, making sure we were happy with what they were doing and professional at every step of the process.
    We all loved our hair and makeup. I would 100% hire them again and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone! Lovely women who do a fantastic job! Thanks Casey and Emily for making us all feel and look fabulous!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Morgan · Married on 01/28/2017

Casey and Emily were excellent! Hair and make up looked awesome and the overall experience was excellent. They fit right in with our group of girls and we had a great time. Also the cheapest I could find for bride!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Andreina · Married on 12/17/2016

Casey and Emily are a great team! They were very pleasant during my trial and the morning before my wedding. Casey always replied kindly to my queries and was very flexible with last minute additions. My hair and makeup looked incredible and exceeded my expectations. I felt so beautiful during my wedding and the style was exactly what I envisioned. They are super creative and my bridesmaid, my mom and my flower girl were super happy with their looks. The makeup was lovely, balanced and elegant, and it stayed all night. My hair looked incredible and endured despite the weather and all the dancing. I am really happy I chose "I Do Hair and Makeup" for my wedding, they did an incredible job!

Sent on 01/07/2017

kate · Married on 12/03/2016

I did not book my venue date until I knew Casey was available! I have seen her work and I was so excited to have her for my wedding and she did not disappoint!! She came with Emily to the venue on time and started right away on my bridesmaids and I. I have never in my life felt so glamorous and beautiful! Casey did such a perfect job on my makeup and the other girls'. Emily did such a good job on my hair, I left that night without a single hair out of place. They are so sweet, I could just go on forever about how happy I was with my experience.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Casey and Emily did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding! They were both very professional and easy to talk to about the vision I had for my wedding day. They were willing to travel to my venue (The Madison) so that my bridal party and I would not have to worry about the hassle of getting ready in a salon. My bridal party, my mom and my mother-in-law all loved their hair and makeup. My husband told me that I looked beautiful but not too made up that I didn't look like myself! Casey and Emily are a great team and I would definitely use them again for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Kelley · Married on 09/24/2016

Casey and Emily are phenomenal. The last thing you want to do on your wedding day is sweat the small stuff... or the big stuff liking having terrible hair and make up in photos for the rest of your life... in both cases Casey and Emily went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and absolutely nailed it. I did not have to worry about them being on time or on schedule, because they had it all planned perfectly. They did a trial run before the big day, sent a "week before" checklist, and made sure the girls were ready with time to spare. With comments such as "flawless" on our make up photos, it's safe to say they are exceptional. I would and do recommend them to all soon to be brides. And an added bonus... they are fun!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Casey was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding. She is so talented and such a positive energy, which is very important for the crazy morning of your wedding day! "I do" did my make up as well as my bridal party and grandmother and mother for the wedding. During my trial, Casey really took the time to figure out the look I was going for and truly listened to me. I've had my makeup done elsewhere in the past and always find myself altering some parts of it, mostly because I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup. On my wedding day, I waited until Casey was totally finished before glancing in the mirror and I was beyond thrilled! I felt like the most beautiful version of myself that I had ever seen and did not want to adjust a single thing. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning as well. One of my bridesmaids is getting married soon herself and wants to have "I do" for her wedding instead because of how impressed she was. Some advice for brides: if you are not used to wearing a lot of makeup, I strongly recommend upgrading to the airbrush makeup because it looks and feels much lighter and it really holds up throughout the entire event. I strongly recommend "I do hair & make up" to any bride!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Laura · Married on 08/21/2016

CASEY IS AMAZING! My bridesmaids are still talking about how much they loved their hair and makeup from my wedding! It was really hot and muggy the day of my wedding, and I sweat a lot even without a wedding dress on! One of my girls took a picture side by side of us, with the beginning of the day and the end of the wedding. I couldn't even tell the difference! I had airbrush foundation and fake lashes done. The lashes stayed put all day, and were super easy to take off that night. In addition to great work, she is so nice! I feel like she joined right in to our party, dancing along with our wedding mix in the hotel suite. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing hair and makeup done for any event!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kerri · Married on 08/13/2016

Highly recommend!!!! The girls were so flexible, pricing was great, and my hair and make-up was outstanding. My bridesmaids were thrilled with theirs as well.... just like the pictures they picked out! And they took all of the stress out of the hair/make-up process. I didn't have to give them any more information than the number of girls, and they planned the morning out for me. Also, they were sweet enough to stick around until the church ceremony, to place my mom's very delicate veil in my hair. Love them!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Katie · Married on 05/29/2016

Casey and Emily did an absolutely fantastic job with hair and makeup for myself, bridal party, and mother of the bride! I cannot recommend them enough! Casey was very easy and flexible to work with. The most makeup I ever wear is a little mascara, and Casey did a phenomenal job with making my makeup look flawless and light. I loved it!! They both did a fantastic job with our hair, everyone loved their dos, and Emily in particular had an impressive knack for figuring out exactly what we wanted very quickly. Super impressive. I really liked that Casey and Emily came to our house the morning of the wedding to do hair/makeup. This, along with their extremely accommodating, helpful, and calm attitude made for a very relaxing morning for me and my bridal party. Thank you Casey and Emily!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

Casey and Emily were amazing! I was completely relaxed on the morning of my wedding knowing that the hair and makeup trial we did was exactly what I wanted! I don't usually wear a ton of makeup and Casey did an amazing job enhancing a natural look on me! And I wanted very simple and classic hair and Emily nailed it! They also did hair and makeup for my mom, flower girl, junior bm and bridesmaids! My mom NEVER wears makeup and Casey and Emily did an amazing job glamming her up for my wedding day! And my girls all looked gorgeous too! Casey was so responsive with any questions I had and they were both so nice to work with. Pricing was absolutely reasonable as well. I would highly recommend hiring I Do Hair and Makeup for you wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Dominique · Married on 05/07/2016

I only used the makeup services, but I was so happy with every aspect of working with Casey! My trial was really awesome, she was super open to everything I had to say! She really listened to everyone and my whole bridal party looked and felt beautiful! She was very personable, and traveled from South Jersey to my home in Philadelphia.

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/26/2016

Casey was such an amazing vendor to have on my wedding day! During my makeup artist search, Casey was one of the first I reached out to and the first to get back to me with a quote and information on having her do my wedding day makeup. Having vendors who got back to me relatively quickly is a huge selling point to me and Casey was on point with her communication. During my trial, Casey listened to what I liked and disliked and created a gorgeous look for me that was just right, I wanted to look natural and like myself and she created just that. On the wedding day, she was early and each of my bridesmaids and mother loved her. She worked so fast and got myself and 4 others done in less than 3 hours. She was patient when my nerves got the best of me and another girl had to go ahead of me, was patient when I had a couple of makeup changes and was patient with my girls when a couple couldn't decide on the lashes.

When my husband finally saw me, one of the first things he said was, "you look like you!". Casey made me feel so beautiful on my day and I love the way I look in all my photos. I have already started referring her to all my friends and will continue using her for all future hair and makeup needs. Thank you so much, Casey!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • User6168026 · event on: 01/06/2016

Amazing, beautiful, high-quality work! 10/10 I had my hair and makeup done by her for a portrait but I would definitely go back to her for my wedding/etc!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Casey and Desirae did an amazing job for my wedding! From the first email I sent Casey to the very last, she was very quick and responsive and extremely helpful. They arrived the morning of my wedding on time and got everyone done quickly. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup and my bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about how good they looked! I have the kind of hair that won't hold a curl, but Desirae worked her magic and my hair stayed curly all night. I was so thrilled that after 12 hours it still looked wonderful!! As for my makeup, Casey did an amazing job as well! I didn't want anything too crazy, just something simple but pretty, and that's exactly what she did. My makeup held up all night, even through all the dancing and partying...I couldn't ask for anything more! Casey and Desirae are very talented and I'm so glad I chose them for my wedding! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • User4320255 · 2+ years ago

Casey, and everyone she works with, are absolutely amazing! From the very first email, Casey was patient, professional, and helpful. She worked with me even though I was planning a wedding from 1200 miles away and was flexible about the timing of the trial to accommodate my schedule. She sent me all of the information I needed well in advance and I felt totally confident that everything would run smoothly. A few days before the wedding, she realized she needed to start earlier, but when I told her we couldn't she said it was no problem and immediately found another person to come help her. On the day of the wedding she showed up exactly on time and, in the end, she had everyone finished and looking amazing well before the time we needed to be ready! Everyone looked great and some of the bridesmaids were even taking pictures so that they could try to get the same styles done for the next wedding they were in. I loved every minute of working with Casey and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful alternative to going to a salon.

Sent on 09/28/2015

ashlee · Married on 08/21/2015

Casey is awesome!!! She does beautiful makeup and she is so great to work with! She is professional, organized, and so friendly and great to chat with! Everyone's makeup was stunning and everyone was very happy!! My friend used Casey for makeup at her wedding, where I was a bridesmaid, and everyone loved their makeup at her wedding as well! I knew right away that I would be using I DO HAIR & MAKEUP for my wedding! Thanks Casey!!

Sent on 09/28/2015