I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

184 | Barrington, NJ

184 Reviews for I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible work! Super flexible!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP was INCREDIBLE!! The morning of my wedding was a major struggle. The venue did not open when it was supposed to (which was where the girls and I were getting ready). So we started off an hour behind on hair and makeup to begin with. I the bride, of course, changed my hair the week before the wedding because I found a look I fell in love with that was totally different than the trial we had done. THEN my mother changed her mind from wanting just a blow out and no makeup done to wanting an updo and full makeup! All of these changes, and the women with I DO HAIR & MAKEUP literally ROCKED IT! My hair and makeup came out exactly as I wanted it! First try! The fit everyone in, even the extra updo and makeup with less time then originally expected with time to spare. They were never flustered or rushed. Their work was beautiful. They used quality makeup products. All of my girls were thrilled with their wedding looks. I was over the moon myself! They could not have helped make our day anymore special. I cannot thank them enough for working through the mayhem of that morning with such impressive professionalism and skill. I would use I DO HAIR & MAKEUP again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!

Casey and her team were absolutely amazing with the services they provided for my November wedding. They provided services for myself, my mother, and seven other girls. Casey and her team were on time, so personable, and made sure we all loved our final product. All of my girls looked absolutely stunning and looked so natural. I am always so nervous getting my hair and makeup done professionally, but Casey and her team worked their magic and made me feel absolutely beautiful! From my trial all the way to the day of my wedding, Casey was so responsive and helpful with everything! I highly recommend Casey and her team for hair and makeup for all events! I know I will be utilizing them again in the future.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2018

They are awesome

Casey and her team do a fantastic job to make everyone look fantastic. We had 9 people getting hair and make up and they got it done with out a problem. They were on time and efficient. Its amazing watching them work. Casey has done several weddings that I've seen and been in and theres never been a problem. The prices are reasonable and she comes to you which makes things so much easier. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Blown away!

My wedding was this past October. We were having an out of town wedding and I was having a hard time finding a salon, or hair/makeup team that would travel out to us for a reasonable price. I was recommended to Casey and her team by a coworker, and I can honestly say the entire experience was amazing. Her prices are affordable and her team is both professional and fun to be around. We had hair and make up done for myself, my bridal party, and moms in a hotel suite. They helped to make the experience both fun and comfortable. One of my bridesmaids planned on doing her own makeup the day of, but ended up having one of the make up artists do it because she was so blown away by their work. Casey was both responsive and a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I highly recommend I Do Hair and Make Up if you are looking to have a hair and make up team come to you. I honestly hope I have an excuse to use them again in the future!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Michela M · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent hair & makeup experience!

Casey and her team provided hair and makeup services for my wedding party of fourteen from Mothers to Flower Girls. Her team was punctual, efficient, and personable. I don't usually wear much makeup and Casey was able to give me a beautiful, natural look without caking it on. We all felt so beautiful and got so many compliments the whole night. I wouldn't have changed a thing and couldn't have asked for a better experience for hair/makeup on my wedding day. No need to look anywhere else for your hair/makeup vendor - you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Casey and Emily did such a wonderful job on my wedding on 09/29/2018. My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them. Everything went smoothly. My makeup lasted the whole night! Check them out! They are awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alison · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Casey and her crew did an amazing job! Everyone in my bridal party was so happy with everything. They were fast and officiant. The makeup up was amazing that me and a few bridesmaids passed out and woke up the next day and our makeup looked like it had just been done! Our hair stayed in tact through the whole night of dancing and till the next morning. I would recommend them to anyone not just a bride to be. I would use these girls again for any time I need make up and hair done!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jade · Married on 09/15/2018

Casey and Emily are professional and considerate. They are timely (which matters soooo much the day of!) and every single bridesmaid, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and bride their most beautiful, confident self.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

Great time management and ensuring every one in bridal party has enough time to get ready and gets the look they chose. Works at a fast pace but flawless work. Very pleased and so were my girls! No complaints at all.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was on 9/8/18. Casey and team had done my hair and makeup when I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding and as soon as I picked a wedding date, I knew I had to book Casey! Everyone’s hair and makeup was exactly what they wanted and it lasted the entire day as well, even at the end of the night we still looked fresh and put together. I had a picture of the general hair look I was going for and had no idea on the makeup other than wanting to look natural - I showed Casey a picture at the trial and she was able to run with that and make me look exactly how I envisioned! Casey is a delight to have around on the wedding day and kept things running smoothly and on time. I would recommend I Do Hair & Makeup to any bride!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Scout · Married on 08/25/2018

Casey and Emily were phenomenal!!! They started at 9:30am and got through hair and makeup for nine women by 3pm. Not only were they professional but they were fun as well. I am so pleased with how stunning my bridesmaids, the mother’s and myself looked at the end of it all. And our makeup and hair held through the day and night! I wish I could give Casey and Emily 10000/5 stars because they were that wonderful. They traveled to our hotel suite and set up shop there and like an assembly line they worked with all of us and captured the most perfect looks for the wedding. I can not recommend them enough and going forward, I will continue to recommend them for any type of wedding, prom or formal event to all of my friends and family! Love, love, LOVE them!!! (Please note, the amount I spent on them reflects my hair and makeup, not the services for everyone else. But their prices were the best out of others in the area).

Sent on 09/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2018

Casey and Emily were great to work with and brought my vision to life! I felt like a princess on my wedding day and my hair and make up held up the whole night!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maureen · Married on 08/11/2018

Makeup and hair was flawless! It lasted all day and I didn’t have to worry about it once. An amazing team who makes the entire morning fun and relaxing. Thank you so much for being part of my day!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Simone · Married on 08/03/2018

Casey and her team were absolutely amazing. They were quick and efficient and the final product was absolutely stunning! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tom · Married on 07/29/2018

Picking I Do Hair & Makeup was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day. I called around to numerous companies but Casey was the nicest and most professional along with the most reasonable prices to ask my bridesmaids and both our mothers to pay. Throughout the planning process Casey was always responsive to questions. The trial with Emily was amazing. My hair is very long and thick and typically takes over an hour for a good updo. Emily did my trial and the day-of hair in less than 40 minutes. She was able to do a beautiful updo exactly how I wanted it without having me sit in the chair for too long which so I appreciated. I was nervous about the timelines for the morning because there was 9 girls to have updos, 2 flower girls and 2 mothers for blow outs. The 3 stylists arrived at 7am and were done by 10am. Everyone loved their hair and the stylists made sure of it with touchups before departing. I highly recommend I Do Hair & Makeup for your wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

Casey was an absolute dream to work with from booking until day of my wedding. She & Em worked like a well oiled machine to get everyone ready & gorgeous for the day. Thank you, ladies!!! It really was a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Casey & Emily were fantastic. I had a bigger bridal party (6), my mother and myself pampered by them; they made sure we were all done in a timely manner and made sure we were all happy with our looks. We all looked so beautiful! I highly recommend I Do Hair & Makeup.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Literally perfect!

Casey has done my makeup for my sisters wedding and my wedding. It has been perfect every time!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was amazing!!! We would definitely recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2018

Casey and her team did such a great job on our wedding hair and makeup, everyone looked beautiful! Casey responded promptly and professionally to all of my questions and worked around my crazy schedule in order to set up my trial. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Casey and her team were incredibly professional and so talented! My whole bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous. Casey’s team was efficient and we were all done our looks ahead of schedule. On your wedding day you should look and feel your very best and Casey made me feel so beautiful. My makeup and hair stayed in place all night while we danced the night away!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kerri · Married on 05/11/2018

The very best!!!

I had the pleasure of working with Emily and her assistant on the morning of my wedding. These girls truly made my wedding experience all the more relaxing. They were on time and super friendly! They added to the light mood of the morning and helped everything go smoothly. The quality of this service was AMAZING! My girls all looked stunning from morning until the end of the night! I also absolutely fell in love with my romantic low updo that was so complex yet so beautiful. I received so many compliments from my guests saying my hair was absolutely perfect. I would 100% recommend this vendor to everyone! Such a pleasure to work with! Would choose them all over again ☺️

Sent on 06/23/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/13/2018

Casey and her team (of 3 professionals) came to my house on the morning of my wedding and brought all the equipment they needed for an efficient morning working on 10 girls hair and make up! Setting up trials with Casey was easy, she accommodated all of my requests and Emily Ogle was the professional who did my hair and make up trials and therefore my hair/make up on wedding day. I was so happy with Casey and her team and HIGHLY recommend them to friends :):)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Sonia · Married on 03/10/2018

Casey and Emily were fabulous! From the beginning, working with Casey was fantastic. She gave me all the pricing up front and we booked a trial almost immediately. I only booked hair since I had already hired a makeup artist through a friend's reference. Casey was spot-on with creating a timeline for the morning of my wedding. We had 5 people, including myself, and everything went smoothly. Both Casey and Emily were present on my big day, and everyone's hair looked fabulous! Everyone got exactly what they wanted and were so happy with their hair. Everyone's hair held up the entire day, and we all still looked great by the end of the night.

At the trial, Emily did my hair. She made the back of my up-do look exactly how I wanted, and she added a braid to my hair at my suggestion. After seeing pictures of my trial, I wanted to change how the front looked a bit for the wedding. When I told her this the day of the wedding, she immediately made the changes. When she was finished, my hair was exactly how I pictured it, soft and feminine. In the end we both agreed it looked better than the trial, and it was nice to have someone so flexible to work with. She gave me exactly what I asked for without any hesitation, and she made sure that my hair would not move at all during the day.

Sent on 03/20/2018

ERIN · Married on 02/10/2018

Casey and Emily were absolutely amazing! They made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids and my mom were stunning. They both listened to exactly what everyone wanted without making anyone look cookie-cutter. I highly recommend I DO HAIR and MAKEUP!

Sent on 08/08/2018