I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 3
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 4
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 5

Michela M · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent hair & makeup experience!

Casey and her team provided hair and makeup services for my wedding party of fourteen from Mothers to Flower Girls. Her team was punctual, efficient, and personable. I don't usually wear much makeup and Casey was able to give me a beautiful, natural look without caking it on. We all felt so beautiful and got so many compliments the whole night. I wouldn't have changed a thing and couldn't have asked for a better experience for hair/makeup on my wedding day. No need to look anywhere else for your hair/makeup vendor - you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Casey and Emily did such a wonderful job on my wedding on 09/29/2018. My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them. Everything went smoothly. My makeup lasted the whole night! Check them out! They are awesome!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 6
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 7
    Sent on 10/14/2018

Alison · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Casey and her crew did an amazing job! Everyone in my bridal party was so happy with everything. They were fast and officiant. The makeup up was amazing that me and a few bridesmaids passed out and woke up the next day and our makeup looked like it had just been done! Our hair stayed in tact through the whole night of dancing and till the next morning. I would recommend them to anyone not just a bride to be. I would use these girls again for any time I need make up and hair done!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jade · Married on 09/15/2018

Casey and Emily are professional and considerate. They are timely (which matters soooo much the day of!) and every single bridesmaid, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and bride their most beautiful, confident self.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

Great time management and ensuring every one in bridal party has enough time to get ready and gets the look they chose. Works at a fast pace but flawless work. Very pleased and so were my girls! No complaints at all.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was on 9/8/18. Casey and team had done my hair and makeup when I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding and as soon as I picked a wedding date, I knew I had to book Casey! Everyone’s hair and makeup was exactly what they wanted and it lasted the entire day as well, even at the end of the night we still looked fresh and put together. I had a picture of the general hair look I was going for and had no idea on the makeup other than wanting to look natural - I showed Casey a picture at the trial and she was able to run with that and make me look exactly how I envisioned! Casey is a delight to have around on the wedding day and kept things running smoothly and on time. I would recommend I Do Hair & Makeup to any bride!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Scout · Married on 08/25/2018

Casey and Emily were phenomenal!!! They started at 9:30am and got through hair and makeup for nine women by 3pm. Not only were they professional but they were fun as well. I am so pleased with how stunning my bridesmaids, the mother’s and myself looked at the end of it all. And our makeup and hair held through the day and night! I wish I could give Casey and Emily 10000/5 stars because they were that wonderful. They traveled to our hotel suite and set up shop there and like an assembly line they worked with all of us and captured the most perfect looks for the wedding. I can not recommend them enough and going forward, I will continue to recommend them for any type of wedding, prom or formal event to all of my friends and family! Love, love, LOVE them!!! (Please note, the amount I spent on them reflects my hair and makeup, not the services for everyone else. But their prices were the best out of others in the area).

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 8
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 9
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 10
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2018

Casey and Emily were great to work with and brought my vision to life! I felt like a princess on my wedding day and my hair and make up held up the whole night!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maureen · Married on 08/11/2018

Makeup and hair was flawless! It lasted all day and I didn’t have to worry about it once. An amazing team who makes the entire morning fun and relaxing. Thank you so much for being part of my day!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Simone · Married on 08/03/2018

Casey and her team were absolutely amazing. They were quick and efficient and the final product was absolutely stunning! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 11
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 12
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 13
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 14
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Tom · Married on 07/29/2018

Picking I Do Hair & Makeup was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day. I called around to numerous companies but Casey was the nicest and most professional along with the most reasonable prices to ask my bridesmaids and both our mothers to pay. Throughout the planning process Casey was always responsive to questions. The trial with Emily was amazing. My hair is very long and thick and typically takes over an hour for a good updo. Emily did my trial and the day-of hair in less than 40 minutes. She was able to do a beautiful updo exactly how I wanted it without having me sit in the chair for too long which so I appreciated. I was nervous about the timelines for the morning because there was 9 girls to have updos, 2 flower girls and 2 mothers for blow outs. The 3 stylists arrived at 7am and were done by 10am. Everyone loved their hair and the stylists made sure of it with touchups before departing. I highly recommend I Do Hair & Makeup for your wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

Casey was an absolute dream to work with from booking until day of my wedding. She & Em worked like a well oiled machine to get everyone ready & gorgeous for the day. Thank you, ladies!!! It really was a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Casey & Emily were fantastic. I had a bigger bridal party (6), my mother and myself pampered by them; they made sure we were all done in a timely manner and made sure we were all happy with our looks. We all looked so beautiful! I highly recommend I Do Hair & Makeup.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Literally perfect!

Casey has done my makeup for my sisters wedding and my wedding. It has been perfect every time!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 15
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was amazing!!! We would definitely recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2018

Casey and her team did such a great job on our wedding hair and makeup, everyone looked beautiful! Casey responded promptly and professionally to all of my questions and worked around my crazy schedule in order to set up my trial. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Casey and her team were incredibly professional and so talented! My whole bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous. Casey’s team was efficient and we were all done our looks ahead of schedule. On your wedding day you should look and feel your very best and Casey made me feel so beautiful. My makeup and hair stayed in place all night while we danced the night away!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 16
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 17
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 18

Kerri · Married on 05/11/2018

The very best!!!

I had the pleasure of working with Emily and her assistant on the morning of my wedding. These girls truly made my wedding experience all the more relaxing. They were on time and super friendly! They added to the light mood of the morning and helped everything go smoothly. The quality of this service was AMAZING! My girls all looked stunning from morning until the end of the night! I also absolutely fell in love with my romantic low updo that was so complex yet so beautiful. I received so many compliments from my guests saying my hair was absolutely perfect. I would 100% recommend this vendor to everyone! Such a pleasure to work with! Would choose them all over again ☺️

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 19
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 20
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 21
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 22
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/13/2018

Casey and her team (of 3 professionals) came to my house on the morning of my wedding and brought all the equipment they needed for an efficient morning working on 10 girls hair and make up! Setting up trials with Casey was easy, she accommodated all of my requests and Emily Ogle was the professional who did my hair and make up trials and therefore my hair/make up on wedding day. I was so happy with Casey and her team and HIGHLY recommend them to friends :):)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Sonia · Married on 03/10/2018

Casey and Emily were fabulous! From the beginning, working with Casey was fantastic. She gave me all the pricing up front and we booked a trial almost immediately. I only booked hair since I had already hired a makeup artist through a friend's reference. Casey was spot-on with creating a timeline for the morning of my wedding. We had 5 people, including myself, and everything went smoothly. Both Casey and Emily were present on my big day, and everyone's hair looked fabulous! Everyone got exactly what they wanted and were so happy with their hair. Everyone's hair held up the entire day, and we all still looked great by the end of the night.

At the trial, Emily did my hair. She made the back of my up-do look exactly how I wanted, and she added a braid to my hair at my suggestion. After seeing pictures of my trial, I wanted to change how the front looked a bit for the wedding. When I told her this the day of the wedding, she immediately made the changes. When she was finished, my hair was exactly how I pictured it, soft and feminine. In the end we both agreed it looked better than the trial, and it was nice to have someone so flexible to work with. She gave me exactly what I asked for without any hesitation, and she made sure that my hair would not move at all during the day.

Sent on 03/20/2018

ERIN · Married on 02/10/2018

Casey and Emily were absolutely amazing! They made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids and my mom were stunning. They both listened to exactly what everyone wanted without making anyone look cookie-cutter. I highly recommend I DO HAIR and MAKEUP!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 01/27/2018

Casey and her team were the best to work with! I had a total of 10 girls, this included myself, 7 girls of the bridal party, and 2 moms. Casey was able to get all the hair and makeup done for a 2:00 picture time! She was amazing and I can't say enough about how wonderful she was! I would recommend Casey and her team in a heart beat! All my girls looked flawless from the start of our day at 2:00 for pictures until the end of the night at 11:30! Thank you for everything Casey! <3

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 23
    Sent on 02/02/2018

Nicholas · Married on 01/26/2018

Casey and her team were beyond professional, fabulous, and made us all look beautiful throughout our whole entire wedding processes from beginning to end. Even her trials were amazing. We can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and sheer talent!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 24
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 25
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 26
    Sent on 02/13/2018

Sheena · Married on 01/19/2018

Casey has not only done the makeup for my wedding, but also multiple friends of mine. She is professional and accommodating (on one occasion even starting our makeup at 3:30 AM for a brunch wedding!!!! If that's not accommodating, I don't know what is). Her rates are fair and she makes you feel like a million bucks. Casey is the best!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2017

For my wedding day I choose “I do hair and makeup”. I had a great experience right from the very beginning. They nailed my trial. On my wedding day they were on time (even in the snow!) and accommodating. They were all so easy to work with! They not only made my wedding day easy they made my girls look gorgeous too! I highly recommend Casey and her team! They were fabulous!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 27