I Do Graphics Reviews

60 | Denver, CO

60 Reviews for I Do Graphics

Karan · Married on 02/01/2003

I Do Graphics provided us with exceptional quality, service and price. Our invitations were perfect, our website was crucial to the smooth running of our wedding event packed weekend. Many people that traveled to our wedding from out of town commented on how helpful and user friendly our site was for them to navigate. We used some custom services as well including table assignment cards, and wedding announcements. Our experience was great! I recommend them with absolutely no reservations.

Sent on 08/13/2010

Laura · Married on 06/19/2010

I love Anja at I Do Graphics! They worked with us promptly and professionally, and found a creative way to incorporate what we wanted into an existing design. The result was absolutely beautiful! I was mind boggled when I started looking at all the possibilities for wedding programs out there -- but they turned out to simplify everything and have the exact creative touch (and economical value) we wanted. It was one of the top vendor provided items at our wedding. I was absolutely pleased with the result. They're great!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Denise · Married on 10/07/2009

The invitations I got from them was perfect. The prices was great and they shipped pretty fast. Their website was very easy to use as well and their service was great. I was extremely satisfied with them.

Sent on 04/07/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/25/2008

I had searched FAR and WIDE for cost-effective invitations with a "Fleur-de-Li" as my wedding was to be in New Orleans. I also preferred something with a little "pizzazz" and not just black and white. They were able to provide me with SEVERAL options, some using our initials and others without so that I could choose the "perfect" option. I had a very unusual "Peacock" blue as my color and they were even able to match it! The service and product were great! If you are on a SUPER tight budget and only have a few hundred dollars to spend and a guest list over 100...they may not be the right fit but they were not nearly as expensive as other less fun and detail oriented options I looked at. I was referred to them by a friend of a friend and I would gladly send my pals to them as well. I was able to have CUSTOM invitations at a Not-so-custom price!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2008

My wedding was in October of 2008. The wedding programs were beautiful!!!! In fact, the minister kept a copy for other brides to look at. The customer service was prompt and efficient. Thanks for making my day special!

Sent on 05/05/2009

Esther · Married on 03/01/2008

My experience with I-Do-Graphics far exceeded my expectations. Out of all of my wedding vendors, I was most pleased with my service at I-Do-Graphics. I always got a quick response when I sent questions and the designs were personalized, not just stock. It has been great to work with someone that I can go back to for other stationary needs, and someone I could confidently recommend to anyone else ordering invitations and programs for such an important day. It's the best of both worlds: the convenience of using an online vendor as well as the personal service of working with someone you know. Many thanks for beautiful invitations and programs, and such a positive experience!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Nissa · Married on 10/13/2007

I absolutely ADORED my wedding invitations! Not only was I Do Graphics flexible, they were professional, helpful in everyway, & friendly! I got so many compliments from my wedding guests about how beautiful the invitations were, including several "These are the coolest wedding invitations I've ever seen!". I Do also helped at the very last-minute with name cards for the tables at the reception when I thought my mom was doing them. It was a life-saver! Thank you so much Amanda & I Do Graphics! Use these guys - they're fantastic!

Sent on 05/07/2009

Amy · Married on 05/16/2009

3.0

We ordered programs for our wedding. The programs were beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. They were a little more than I wanted to spend on programs but they came out great.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Mekaya · Married on 04/24/2010

3.5

I have to say, I was overjoyed when I saw the finished product. I ordered a fan program. I went to Anja three weeks before the wedding and I was still making changes and she was able to work with me and guide me to a wedding program that was more than I could have asked for. After searching for months I was able to find the program of my dreams. The price was right and the assembly took me an hour and a half. I still get asked for extras. Thanks you so much!
    The New Mrs. Mekaya Smith
    Las Vegas Wedding 4/24/2010

Sent on 05/13/2010

Laura · Married on 08/18/2007

I was extremely impressed with the quality and the price of my Save the Date and Wedding invitations. I Do Graphics is a vendor that I would highly recommend to anyone interested in high quality paper products and great customer service. Amanda was wonderful to work with and I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/07/2009