I Do Graphics Reviews

60 | Denver, CO

60 Reviews for I Do Graphics

Anne · Married on 04/26/2014

Anja and I Do Graphics are amazing. My MOH had used Anja for her wedding and after viewing several different options, I felt the most comfortable and impressed with Anja. Thank goodness I did! She was amazing. Quick to respond to emails, answered all my questions, sent samples out on time. We communicated via email long distance and it was incredibly easy. We used her for invitations, programs, table cards and escort cards. I am someone who loves consistency and I loved how she was able to tie everything in together. I had to be a bit more budget conscience towards the end and she worked with me to accomplish that. Her suggestions were on point and I am so thankful and grateful for her. I got so many compliments and I loved that everything tied in together. I HIGHLY recommend using I Do Graphics. They take the stress out of the situation and I cannot be more thankful for that. Anja is the best!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

I had no idea where to begin with finding invitations for our wedding so I went to the internet and began looking. Out of the three invitation places we contacted only Amanda from I Do Graphics responded. Amanda was very professional and prompt in her responses and was easy to work with. She helped us coordinate the design of our invitation with our wedding colors and even suggested adding a church and a champaign flute stamp on our map to distinguish the ceremony and the reception sites (since there were two locations). The pricing is reasonable for the quality and service you receive. We even bought matching ceremony programs (which we were originally going to do ourselves) from I Do Graphics after receiving such high praises for the quality and style of the invitations. I would defiantly recommend I Do Graphics in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

Anja made this process so easy! We worked long distance and normally that would be a challenge to not being able to see the products/choices in person, but Anja provided so many great visuals via email. She was always very quick to respond and provided an amazing product that exceeded my expectations. We received so many compliments on our invitations, I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/02/2012

I wish I could give Anja and I Do Graphics higher than a 5. I was recommended to them by a friend and after seeing countless vendors in NYC with outrageous pricing I decided to contact them. At first doing invitations online/long distance was a big turn off to me but I am so glad I moved past that because they were the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. We were on a tight schedule and Anja was patient and extremely responsive and so so helpful and lovely to work with. I really cannot say enough positive things about my experience with I Do Graphics.

Sent on 10/18/2012

I ordered ceremony booklets as well as custom favor cards from I Do Graphics for my wedding last April. Anja was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure to work with. She happily mailed me samples as well as a selection of paper types and ribbon. She was very quick with proofs and delivery. Everything turned out beautifully! I couldn’t have been more pleased.

Sent on 01/31/2013

L · Married on 02/18/2012

Anja was just amazing!

I cancelled an order from a supplier who was handling our invites as they were useless. I was initially apprehensive ordering from the US to UK but I am so glad I did. The service and communication was impeccable and Anja did everything possible to ensure we were happy with the invites. The turn around was quicker that initially quoted and the delivery super quick. Not to mention they looked stunning! The paper and printing were high quality and packed very well to ensure no damage by post. We had such good feedback from our guests as they thought they were beautiful.

Would definitely recommend and use again!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Barbara · Married on 10/29/2011

I had I Do Graphics make our wedding programs. I worked with Anja and she was a dream come true to work with. She was so creative, accommodating and EASY to work with! She was able to match the paper, ink and font perfectly and her prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend her to any bride or anyone in general.

Sent on 11/23/2011
  • mrscourtneyj

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2011

Anja at i-do-graphics was more than helpful! She designed the most beautiful invitations for me and my husband. She was always quick to respond to my questions through email and worked with me to perfect everything! We received SO many compliments on how classy the invitations were and the quality was phenomenal! I've already recommended them to the girls I know that are getting married. Thank you Anja!

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Kaiti

Kaiti · Married on 10/08/2011

Anja was amazing!!! She beautifully designed and printed our save the dates, invitation, menus and programs! She was incredibly helpful, responsive and flexible. I would reccomend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Bonnie · Married on 09/20/2011

A good place for invitations and custom cards. Have recommended some of my clients to stop by and check out their work. No surprise that I also used them for my wedding. Prices are competitive and they offer patience and personalized service every time I go.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Kelli · Married on 08/09/2011

I am in Australia and fell in love with the designs of I Do Graphics. Through the whole process Anja was responsive and so very helpful. Even with the time differences I never felt like there were delays in responding to my many questions. Items were packed very well for overseas shipment and Anja worked with me for a few options to get them to me on time. Feedback from guests are that the invitations are stunning. I highly recommend I Do Graphics!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Agatha · Married on 06/04/2011

Anja was a DREAM to work with! Actually, she was probably the most reliable wedding vendor I had! I had some stationary designed by a graphic designer for my wedding reception and contacted Anja about printing it for me. I was planning the wedding out-of-state, and Anja and I must have exchanged hundreds of emails making sure every single detail was PERFECT! She even went out of her way to print all my stationary at another print shop because the colors weren't coming out the way I wanted them to!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend I Do Graphics!!!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2011

I first found "I Do Graphics" just through a simple Google search. I was comparing prices amongst a few different sites, and there's seemed to be quite reasonable, not to mention they had some very cute products on their site. I was only a couple months away from the wedding and so I was burnt out on doing DIY projects and just wanted someone to create our wedding programs for us. I emailed them to ask a few questions and Amanda got back to me right away.

I went with the Kendal fan/wooden handle/fuchsia & orange satin bows, considering we were getting married in Mexico where the fans would more than likely come in handy. Amanda was an absolute dream to work with. She responded very quickly to any an all of my emails (which, at this point in time, was a HUGE stress relief), she sent samples to me of all materials which helped me make an easy and confident decision, she was patient with me when I would send multiple last-minute changes to her, and she was prompt with all proofs and final products. Everything was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. Most importantly, our programs were gorgeous!! Everyone commented on how great they were (including our priest!) You would have guessed I paid some ridiculous amount for them, judging by the way they turned out!

I would recommend "I Do Graphics" 100% and wish all wedding vendors were as prompt and thorough as them!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Valerie · Married on 05/14/2011

Thank you, Anja! The programs and place cards turned out beautifully and exactly how I pictured them to be for my wedding! I can't thank you enough for your professionalism and kindness. You were so quick in the turn around in getting them all put together and to my door step! I received so many nice compliments and have already recommended I Do Graphics to my bride friends!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Jenna · Married on 10/23/2010

Absolute best! Working with Anya from I Do Graphics was one of the most enjoyable parts of the entire wedding planning process. She listened, worked, listened some more and then went above and beyond to find something both me and my very particular man could agree on. Not an easy task! I love my invitations so much; they really set the tone for the type of wedding I wanted. This work of art is framed and on display! Definitely recommend I Do Graphics to anyone who wants a personalized, awe inspiring invite!!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Kristine · Married on 09/17/2010

The thought of DIY programs lingered in my head for about a month. I couldn't find a vendor that would work fast enough or was reasonably priced until I found I Do Graphics. I worked with Amanda and she was extremely pleasant to work with. We communicated via email and this was so easy! I told her what I liked/wanted and she was able to put all the pieces together so finely in the wedding programs! She is located in Colorado and I'm in Dallas, Texas and because of distance I feared the possibility of extraneous roadblocks. Needless to say, I had none. It's amazing how we could virtually work together and the end result still be ever so amazing! The DIY wedding programs would have been stressful and although I can be creative, Amanda and I Do Graphics alleviated a lot of stress for me. It was convenient and the result was outstanding! Tying the ribbons on the wedding programs was a great bonding experience for my MIL and I as well. I wish I could've used them for my invitations. I hope another bride will share the same pleasant experience as I did!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Jennie · Married on 07/10/2010

Finding Anja at i-do graphics was one of the best things to have happened for my wedding, and I cannot recommend her enough. I live in Washington, DC but my wedding was held in Santa Barbara, CA, so you would think the juggling of the various locations over e-mail would have proven difficult. Not for Anja. Anja was prompt, thorough and diligent about all of the details of my stationery. From the invitations, to the thank you cards, to the menus, to the programs, to the escort cards, to the welcome book, to our table numbers (which were a HIT with our guests!), Anja got our vision, worked with us to stay within our budget and kept the look we were going for without compromising the unique look we were going for. I plan on telling every bride - no matter where she is located - to contact Anja. You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Jenna · Married on 07/10/2010

Anja was SO amazing at getting back to us asap. She was extremely helpful and everyone LOVED the invitations. I couldn't be happier the way they turned out, they were beautiful and very well organized inside.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Tonya · Married on 04/10/2010

My overall experience with The I Do Graphics was very good, especially their customer service. They answered our every question promptly and were always there to address our concerns. Their invitations were delicate, unique since they could come up with your ideal invitations.I received many compliments from my family and friends regarding the style, design, and quality of the invitations!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Liza · Married on 03/20/2010

Anja was wondeerful to work with. I could not believe how nice the invitations were! I recieved many wonderful compliments on them. I would highly recomend Anja! We worked together by e-mailing..I could not believe how smoothly it went.
    Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/17/2010

Dianne · Married on 10/23/2009

Wonderful value. So easy to work with; everything was determined by e-mail and then proofs were mailed.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Christine · Married on 08/08/2009

I truly was blown away by the high level of service I-Do-Graphics provided me! I worked with Anja Seligman, who was always prompt in responses to my never-ending questions and modifications to the proofs. She was easy to work with and made the entire invitation process a dream. My invitations were gorgeous and everyone complimented how unique they were! It was refreshing to find such a wonderful vendor during the wedding planning process. I always recommend them to anyone who is recently engaged!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Catherine · Married on 07/25/2009

I was blown away by the the service and products I was provided with from Anja at I Do Graphics. The invitations, place cards, menus, wedding programs, and stickers for my favors were absolutely beautiful!!!

I have many engaged friends and they all asked for the information to contact I Do Graphics after they saw the color-coordinated work for the big day.

Anja was EXTREMELY helpful, and I could not have asked for a better experience. She answered my questions promptly and I felt VERY taken care of.

I highly recommend I Do Graphics to every bride!

Sent on 09/12/2009

Lindsay · Married on 07/24/2009

I Do Graphics is fantastic. Anja listened to what we wanted and created the most beautiful wedding announcements for us. I have had so many compliments on them; they are simple and elegant with just the right amount of ribbon and graphics. Anja's expertise really paid off for us, and I would highly recommend using this company for any invitation or announcement needs. The customer service is fabulous, and the product will exceed expectations. Thanks Anja!

Sent on 08/02/2009

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2009

Our invitations were PERFECT! The groom and I had a great time sitting with the girls and choosing all the details and were thrilled when we saw the results. When we sent them, our guests only had great things, it made us really happy. In addition, Anja kept in touch with me through the wedding planning and was ready to help when we had last minute reception changes. I highly recommend I Do graphics and would use them in an instant if I had another wedding! Thank you for all the great work.

Sent on 07/21/2009