10 Reviews for I DO.... Event Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Tanya is a talent, professional, and personable! I am so glad to have met her and to have chosen her for our wedding day. The hair trials were scheduled and progressed well. Tanya is tireless, running through 3 hair and make ups with ease. Also, very timely in communication with emails or questions. Very willing to assist you with making your dreams come true for your day.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Tanya was a pleasure to work with! She was always prompt to respond and was very flexible during both our trial and during the big day. Her and her team showed up on time and got right to work. My hair and airbrush makeup were both beautiful and lasted all night even through some rain. 10/10 I would recommend using her!

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tanya and her staff were amazing. I had an initial hair and makeup consultation where she took into consideration all of my preferences. We were in touch quite a few times prior to the wedding day to go over details. I also added an additional person last minute to the makeup roster and Tanya was flexible and able to accommodate without any hesitation. A month before the wedding, I changed my hairstyle idea and she was able to make the changes easily on the day of. Our wedding was at the shore and Tanya and her staff were happy to make the drive. For an additional cost Tanya stayed to redo hair and makeup after photos and prior to the ceremony. It was a windy and rainy day our hair and makeup lasted and her touchups were done with speed and efficiency, we looked perfect. Thank you Tanya!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tanya is absolutely talented and FABULOUS!!!! She is so sweet, mind and pays close attention to all requests and details. My wedding hair and makeup was so stunning, I had so many compliments all day! Tanya is so easy to work with and was able to perfect anything I asked her to do with my hair and makeup. I also recommend getting a trial before the event so the day of the event runs smoothly. I was on the fence about this, but so happy I did it because I had a complicated style and wasn’t sure really what I wanted and Tanya was able to give great suggestions and make me look like such a princess! And it made the day of just breeze by! Tanya is incredible, I highly recommend anyone to hire her! You will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I’m very thankful for hiring Tanya for my wedding hair and make-up. She and her team provided a great service the day of the wedding. I had a large group and we finished on time. I was really impressed how Tanya did my hair. I looked great from the ceremony until the end of the night. -- Thumbtack.com review --

Profile Picture Kahreen, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great all around, there on time and excellent service

Profile Picture Kate, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tanya and her girls were absolutely amazing. There were 15 ladies who needed to get their hair and makeup done for my wedding in a 4.5 hour time frame. Tanya was organized, professional, and efficient. Her airbrush skills made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! I was so worried about my hair and makeup for my wedding. In fact, it was really the only thing I stressed over while planning. But my trial with Tanya made me feel much better. I loved my hair and makeup that day. She also accommodated 8 other members of my family that day and we were all very happy!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are reading this review to decide weather or not to book Event Hair &Makeup you should stop reading now and go book them before someone else does! I truly could not have been more pleased with the service we received.
Tanya was the first vender to respond to my request for on location hair and make up quotes. Her rates were on the low end for what we were asking for. (This scared me a bit because you often get what you pay for.) She promptly returned my call when I decided to try out her services. When discussing details for a trail hair and makeup session, I discovered she was nearly 2 hours away from my home and yet she did not hesitate to accommodate us.
We were ALL very pleased with the results! Tanya did all the makeup and her skills are amazing. I need to mention here that the bride is a redhead with very pale skin tone and one of the bridesmaids was Asian with carmel skin tone, and I have old lady skin. Tanya was able to flawlessly match and blend the right foundation to each of our very different skin tones and the results looked so natural. As a make up artist Tanya treated each face as an individual canvas and give us fresh glamour without caking on the makeup.
If the skills, great price and professionalism that Event hair and Makeup team brings to an event is not enough, Tanya's personality was always light and fun and had a way of making us relax, enjoy and forget about the stress of the wedding ceremony.
In my opinion, Event Hair and Makeup demonstrated professionalism and outstanding skills . Tanya is an amazing makeup artist and Tanya and Nellie are both gifted in achieving a wide range of hair styles. I will not hesitate to book them again for our next event. I feel confident in recommending them.

Profile Picture Lynne, 4/16/17, 1 Review