"I Do" Engravables Reviews

21 | Acworth, GA

21 Reviews for "I Do" Engravables

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2016

We ordered the elegant signature frame in the 16x20 frame size and it is perfect. The quality is amazing and it arrived in perfect condition, they really package it very well. We had about 70 guests and there was plenty of room for everyone to write their names and some little sayings as well. We love that it's not as stark as a white mat and black pen and it really looks elegant in our home. It's a great keepsake and I didn't hear any complaints about not being able to write on it. We can see our signatures clearly and no one overlapped.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

I have gotten Platters from this vendor to give to my friends for their weddings. They were fast in getting to me. The customer services was over the top. I have gotten platters and try to give it to the bride before the wedding, so they can have them sign by their guests, but when they see how GREAT the platter looks they don't want anyone to sign it. I love the platters so much I think may great more then one for my wedding.

• Linda

Linda · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so happy with our guestbook! It was so different and it looks so nice in our house! My cousin liked it so much that she will also be purchasing her guestbook book from I Do engravables!

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

Love the thumbprint tree guest book! So different than anything else I've seen at other weddings. Customer service was great and was exactly what I was expecting. Well be a repeat customer for sure!

Customer service was quick to respond to my questions and made sure I had my platter well before the date. It was such a positive experience that I'm planning on getting a platter for my parents' wedding anniversary.

Marlucia · Married on 03/05/2014

Sou do Brasil, Minas Gerais da cidade de Belo Horizonte. Estou interessada em saber se vcs enviam para o Brasil e o preço. teria como me mandar alguns modelos e saber quantas assinaturas cabem no quadro?
    email: atendimento@pedefesta.com.br

Amy · Married on 12/31/2013

Planning a wedding is a stressful time. Dealing with vendors, making plans, running around. Often times you find yourself aching to cross something off your list. I ordered engraved platters from I Do Engravables as Parents presents for a thank you gift for their help with our wedding. Not only was I surprised at how reasonable the prices were, our package was delivered far sooner than expected and I received personal messages from Barb who couldn't have been more helpful and kind when I had a question. The platters arrived, fantastically packaged, and the product was BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately we had one issue with an engraving and Barb quickly (and I mean QUICK - same day quick!) prepared and shipped us another, providing a FREE return shipping label for us to send ours back - better yet - said "I know you're busy, feel free to wait to return it until after the wedding". You just DO NOT find vendors like this!! Amazing product, amazing service, ABSOLUTELY would use them again - you should too!!! Thanks Barb and I Do Engravables!

Bernadette · Married on 08/03/2013

I order our Wedding Guest Book thru this website and it was very easy. The frame was big enough to have everyone sign on it. Some of the guest was hesitant to sign, they thought it was breakable. Maybe, on the sign, it should be noted to make sure to write a little bit harder to engrave the message. But other than that, it looks exactly as what the website shows. Very modern and you can hang it or display with your wedding photo.

So happy with our engraved frame! Great customer service and quick shipment :)

Christine · Married on 04/05/2013

Very beautiful and tasteful photo frame doubles as the guest book. I really love this idea, and it arrived in just one week after I placed the order, even with personalization. I would definitely recommend this product. Thanks!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2012

I had my eye on this type of guest book for awhile. I ordered a frame for our upcoming September wedding. I ordered the product on Monday - it arrived Thursday afternoon. It turned out even better than I expected - gorgeous! I can't wait to "WOW" our guests with this awesome "book!"
    SO SO SO HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT!!

Megan · Married on 08/25/2012

Such elegant and timeless keepsake rather than a traditional guestbook. So glad I made the choice to have this done. I can't wait to display it in our home!

Cathy · Married on 09/10/2011

I got the engraveable photo "guest book" that guests sign.
    What a great thing!
    The frame is just gorgeous....we got so many compliments on how original it is......brides....be unique....get this!

Wendy · Married on 05/21/2011

Purchased their signing tray; it is gorgeous and was a huge hit at our wedding. Very unique and an instant family heirloom.

Christen · Married on 10/17/2009

We bought the engravable picture frame "guest book." We bought the frame that said 170 people could sign since we had 150 guests at our wedding. There was definitely not enough room for everyone to sign, so we missed a lot of guests signatures. Make sure if you purchase this item that it is placed in really good lighting. Ours was in some dim light, and several people signed over other peoples' engravings. But it is beautiful.

• Y

Carolyn · Married on 06/27/2009

We saw the engravable signature mat photo frame at a bridal show and fell in love with it. We ordered it online and were able to customize it with our names and wedding date. After placing the order I got a very nice email from the company stating that the shipping was less than they expected, so they were refunding the difference. Most places don't bother to email you for things like that; I was impressed. The framed mat itself is gorgeous and all our guests raved about how unique and special it was. It was obviously more expensive than a guest book, but it is also something we can display and enjoy. I think this is my favorite purchase out of all my wedding paraphernalia!

• C.

C. · Married on 12/01/2012

We saw the original frame at our neighbor's daughter's wedding and my daughter fell in love with it. She was so excited that we ordered one for our son and daughter in law's wedding and they think it is wonderful. Now it is my daughter's turn and she is excited to see what I have ordered for her. She will get it at her shower next week. When our oldest son is married he will be getting a frame as well. They are treasured keepsakes and a unique gift item.

Shirley · Married on 07/15/2017

I received the frame today for our son pending wedding, I am very pleased with the frame the reason why I gave it a four for flexibility because the first frame was damaged due to UPS. I called and spoke to Carrie she informed me to take a picture of the box and she would send me the frame and the backing so I could replace it. I feel when you spend this kind of money it is not my responsible to replace anything. After several calls and e-mail she informed me she would just send another frame out. I must add she was always professional and responsive to all of my concerns I am still going to order my son's groom men gifts and a frame for my brother pending wedding. I am extremely hard to please but I am very happy with the frame and the platter that I also ordered for the rehearsal dinner. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED !

3.0

This is our "guestbook" picture frame. We got the "smaller than smallest" guestbook frame and opted for 8x8 frame, which was a lot cheaper and and perfect for our small wedding. It worked out pretty well on our wedding day, and many people signed.

• User3680471 · event on: 09/10/2013

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

Great stuff, very nice engraveables.

Gwen · Married on 07/19/2014

0.2
      0.5
      1.0

I purchased the guestbook frame for my wedding. I am totally unhappy with the quality. The frame is the cheapest quality you can get. I can't even hang the frame because it comes with a cheap hook that just sticks into the back. It will fall if I hang it on the wall. This product is way over price for the quality. I would not recommend anyone buying the guestbook frames.

Sent on 05/19/2014

"I Do" Engravables's reply:

Gwen contacted us after she placed this review. After discussing the problem with her we realized she was using the self fasting hanger we provide incorrectly. The hanger is meant to be attached to the Wood Frame not the foam backing. When using the self fasting hanger you will need to use a hammer to tap the hanger into the back of the Wood Frame. Do not attach the hanger to the foam backing; it must go into the Wood. Our hangers are rated for 100lbs. Since our largest frame weighs only 15lbs there should never be a problem when used correctly. Since Gwen’s wedding had not taken place, we also suggested she not attach the hanger until afterwards, because once attached the hanger will not allow the frame to lie flat as the guests are signing. We asked that she contact us if she has a problem attaching the hanger when using the correct method. We are proud to offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on every one of our un-engraved products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product, simply return it with proof of purchase within 30 days and we will refund your full purchase price less shipping. Engraved items will be accepted for return if there is a manufacturing error or product defect.