I DO Dreams LLC Reviews

4 | Richmond, VA

4 Reviews for I DO Dreams LLC

Allyson · Married on 10/07/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Demetrice and the IDoDreams LLC team! My wedding day was beyond what I dreamed it to be. Planning started in August of 2015, shortly after my husband proposed. I had millions of ideas, a conservative budget and can be very indecisive lol. Demetrice was extremely proactive and made sure that every aspect of the planning process was organized and that my vision was included, no matter how grand or outlandish. I'm not sure how she does it but she has the ability to find the best deals and some of the best vendors that offered excellent services and products that fit well within in our budget. Demetrice and her team did literally EVERYTHING! From purchasing and building centerpieces, assembling the floral arrangements, the aisle runner, my invitations, desserts for the dessert tables, the canopies, the mirror programs… the list goes on! I always hear of brides being nervous and worried about the numerous things that could go wrong surrounding the wedding day but not this bride! I was calm and relaxed and had not a worry in the world. I knew I was in good hands and that Demetrice was more than capable of executing a day to remember. Demetrice ensured that all preparation, including decorations, vendors, food, etc., were orchestrated so that our day would go off without a hitch. Our guests had a wonderful time and are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I can’t stop watching our wedding video, reliving the beauty of that day. I, without a doubt, recommend IDoDreams LLC for any event, whether it’s a wedding, birthday party, baby shower, etc. Thank you Demetrice for making my day a fairytale come true.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Donnell · Married on 10/07/2016

The reason we chose I DO Dreams is because we saw their amazing work and how they could create the most beautiful things on a tight budget. In working with I DO DREAMS I've found that they are true to their couples vision. I was always told that the wedding day is something that every young girl dreams of, and she certainly made my wife's dreams come true! With other planners we questioned their ability to recreate our vision but with I Do Dreams, she knew exactly what we wanted and how to recreate it efficiently. One thing I loved most about I Do Dreams is that they valued my opinion (the groom). While other wedding planners focused strictly on the opinions of the bride, I Do Dreams would often ask if there was anything that I, the groom, wanted to add or how I felt about certain aspects of the wedding. I highly recommend I Do Dreams!

Sent on 10/27/2016

EXCELLENT! DEMETRICE AND HER STAFF, I DO DREAMS, WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL! SHE DECORATED AND COORDINATED THE CHURCH FOR MY VOW RENEWAL. SHE ALSO SETUP AND COORDINATED OUR RECEPTION. SHE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE LOCAL CATERING AND DJ SERVICES. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND JUST AS WE HAD DISCUSSED. DEMETRICE KEPT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND ON TASK, FROM THE CATER TO THE DJ. YES, I WOULD RECOMMEND I DO DREAMS TO MY FRIENDS!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Demetrice was always very enthusiastic, informative and professional. From the time of our first meeting she had many wonderful ideas, but more importantly she listened to us about what we wanted and helped us expand on the ideas. Demetrice also kept us organized with completing details that we had overlooked and she developed time lines that were necessary for the wedding to come off as we hoped. Demetrice was always available and accessible to us.

Sent on 10/05/2015