I Do Design Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for I Do Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2012

Really gorgeous invitations! Lots of compliments on them, and they arrived fast and were very high quality! The designer was very helpful with the direction card we wanted. I Do Design is great!

Sent on 05/05/2008

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2007

I Do Design is fantastic!! Karen was able to create the perfect Save the Date, that fit with our wedding colors and theme.
    Her turn over time was really fast, and the quality of service was exceptional.
    I will definitely be using her talent for my future invitation needs!

Sent on 04/28/2008

Annette · Married on 02/01/2003

I Do Design conceptualized our wedding invitations and we could not have been happier. They were hip, modern and too cool for school. Very unique, fashioned in a book-like style, held together with grommets,the recipient of the invite had to tear off a page of the "book" to mail back the rsvp-super neat. We had so many wedding guests comment on the invitations and one girlfriend actually kept hers on her refrigerator for two years after we were married, she liked it so much. Karen was fun to work with and open to all of our ideas. Very much recommend I Do Design.

Sent on 04/29/2008

Michael · Married on 03/02/2002

Our experience with I Do Design couldn't have been better. Karen, the owner, was committed to producing invitations that met all of our design wishes and professional expectations. And the price was very fair too. We can't recommend I Do Design enough and we regularly refer soon to be married friends to this vendor.

Sent on 04/25/2008

melanie · Married on 03/02/2002

Our experience with I Do Design was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. Karen was a joy to work with. She manages to produce designs that are unique, modern, and fun without being too over the top. We loved our invitations and received many compliments. It has been a few years since our wedding and when I want to reminisce I pull out our invitation more often than our photo album.

Sent on 05/07/2008