I Do Concepts Reviews

59 | Temple City, CA

59 Reviews for I Do Concepts

karli · Married on 06/02/2012

I loved my wedding invitations from I Do Concepts. The design was beautiful and unique; the paper quality was great; the printing was excellent and the price was reasonable. Every invitation was a piece of art, and I was impressed. My uncle also used I Do Concepts for his birthday banquet and he was very happy with the invitations. I would highly recommend I Do Concepts to everyone!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Chinda · Married on 05/26/2012

The Invitation are beautiful and designed according to your wedding theme.
    I got so much compliment from my friend. I love the service that she provides very professional, on time, flexible about changing some of the detail.
    I am umost happy with the service and I will recommend I Do concept to all of my friend. Thank you Lynn.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2011

I love my invitations. It created a beginning for my theme and even my guests saved the invitations because it was just beautiful!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ruby · Married on 09/30/2011

All I have to say is that all my guest were breath taken by my invitations! They were so classy and beautiful. I received my invites on time with no errors. I loved it!!! You can't go worng!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

Lynn at I Do Concepts is great! My husband and I first met her at a wedding convention and were very impressed with her work. We were especially intrigued by the invitation scrolls she had on display. We visited her shop in Temple City several times and decided that we had to have her design our invitations because we loved them so much. Lynn was very attentive to designing exactly what we wanted and was very helpful throughout the design process. We looked at various paper, ribbon, and invitation samples at her shop and she sent us invitation and program sample wording via email. She also ensured our approval of the final design before printing and kept us updated as to when it was ready. In total, we ordered invitations, program fans, table numbers, and escort cards through Lynn. All were beautifully done and exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend I Do Concepts as Lynn is such a talented artist!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Erika · Married on 06/11/2011

Lynn was fantastic to work with. She guided us along each step of the process. Incorporated ideas I liked from other invitation I saw on her website and in her gallery to create our own custom design. She was so patient and understanding even after I emailed her about a dozen times with changes to my Spanish invitations. She doesn’t charge extra if you request a portion of your invitations in a different language. We received many compliments from family and friends. Several said our invitations were the most beautiful they’d ever seen. Thank you Lynn for creating such wonderful invitations for us!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Julie · Married on 12/18/2010

Lynn was great. My invitations, save the dates and chopstick favors were perfect. Lynn made the process so fast and easy.
    When my guest count dropped she replaced the extra invitations with a credit and we ordered our chopstick favor holders. She even suggested a place to getthe chopsticks.

Sent on 12/21/2010

MARINA · Married on 10/23/2010

All I can say is beautiful,beautiful, beautiful!!! Lynn the owner is so creative, she designs elegant invitations, I was very happy with my purchase, I live in Riverside but the drive to Temple City was well worth it!! Thanks Lynn for creating such beautiful invitations.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Catherine · Married on 09/25/2010

Beautiful invitations-with very quick and prompt service!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Annie · Married on 09/23/2010

Lynn is great to work with. She did all of my stationary for my wedding (except invitations). I went to Paper Source to do my invites, and was unhappy about the design and Lynn did a WAY better job on personalizing what I wanted. She is very creative and really listens to what her client wants. Amazing designs!

Sent on 10/13/2010
  • ceo

Cindy · Married on 09/26/2009

I highly recommend I do concepts. Lynn and her staff are patient and professional. They created a design that both my husband and I were both excited to show off and we received many compliments. They worked with us to create a timeline for our invitations and rsvps along with suggestions for phrasing. We will do business with them again!!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Christine · Married on 09/20/2008

I ordered my invitations as well as my save-the-date cards from Lynne at I Do Concepts. Lynne was great to work with; very professional, creative and patient. I went through probably 5 iterations of my invitations because I wasn't sure what I wanted and Lynne made mock ups of all the types I thought I wanted before I finally made up my mind. Throughout the whole process, Lynne was very patient with me and didn't charge me more than my original estimate and helped me stick with my budget. Besides doing the invitations, Lynne also does the program, name cards, menu, etc. so you can order all your printed stuff here and have them all match which is a bonus.

Sent on 04/23/2009

Valerie · Married on 08/23/2008

Lynn, with I DO CONCEPTS, did a fabulous job on our wedding! I had a variety of paper items that needed to be perfect for my wedding such as invitations, paper petal cones with labels, tri-fold weekend itineraries for our guests, and reception double-sided table cards, and individual guest labels. Everything turned out better than I could ever expect. Lynn was even able to match my wedding colors perfectly, even though she had to go out of her way to use a different company’s paper selection to get the exact match.
    Additionally, I’m a very picky person and Lynn was extremely flexible working to make any edits that I would request and even sometime working to make last minute adjustments to a new idea that I would throw at her. Furthermore, she added great ideas which enhanced the style of our products, while still keeping maximum attention to detail on all the items. Lynn ensured us that everything would come in on time without any hassle, and it did which eased our wedding stress. If you are looking for beautiful, unique, and custom invitations, Lynn is perfect for the job! I have recommended her to all my friends and have already returned myself to use her expertise to help out with some of my business products.
    Also I don’t live near her shop, so the majority of these items were done completely through email, and the final products were mailed to us. We had no problems working with Lynn online. She was even willing to mail a few samples of our wedding paper products to our home prior to printing everything out, which was incredibly helpful to see the actual products in-hand prior to having everything printed. Thanks Lynn for all your hard work, we got so many compliments on all your paper items at our wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2013

Was a pleasure greeting my wedding invites from this company

Sent on 10/30/2013

When my daughter and I saw the wedding invitations, programs, etc. at a bridal faire, we knew that we would not be looking any further. The guests are still commenting on the incredible creations of I Do Concepts and saying that they have never seen such fabulous detail and design for a wedding. Even the table numbers were exquisite! We wanted bling, and you were an instrumental part in our dream wedding.

Thank you Lynn, for your professionalism, promptness, personal service and loving nature. We know that you truly put your heart into your work.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Jeenice · Married on 12/01/2012

We are so happy and grateful to find I Do Concepts. We wanted an elegant and classy invitation and we GOT it! We super love our invitations! =) Lynn was very helpful, professional, and accommodating through the entire process - from the designing to polishing the output. She is really great with what she is doing. She knows her craft and she executes it superbly. I am more than 100% sure that our guests will love our invitations as much as we love them! =) and for this, we would really want to thank you Lynn and I Do Concepts! We greatly appreciate your efforts and high quality invitations. We can't wait for the big day! =)

Sent on 09/22/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2009

Lynn did an exceptional job on our wedding invitations! We loved the way they turned out and are happy to have such a beautiful product to remember our wedding. We put Lynn in a horrible time crunch since we booked her very late, but she came through wonderfully. For someone who doesn't speak Spanish, through emails over the winter holidays, with just months/weeks before the wedding, she was able to custom-make our invitations. We had some email mix-ups along the way and a lot of back and forth but the end product was gorgeous. She was always professional, flexible, and paid great attention to detail. She was slightly more than what we wanted to pay but definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend I Do concepts!

Sent on 05/25/2009

LEI · Married on 04/06/2008

I really like I Do Concepts. Although the invitations were a little expensive, they turned out BEAUTIFULLY!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Lily · Married on 06/08/2014

Lynn is really talented and all the invitation and gift boxes were gorgeous

Sent on 01/20/2015

Justine · Married on 05/25/2014

Lynn at I Do Concepts is the best! My fiance and I wanted invitations that would be as beautiful as our event, and I Do Concepts delivered. They are not the cheapest invitations around, but if you have the budget, they are definitely worth it because you get what you pay for. The staff is very helpful as well. Lynn will meet with you and go over every little detail to make sure that your invitations turn out just the way you envision them. My fiance and I were so happy with the results. We would definitely recommend I Do Concepts!

Sent on 12/29/2014

mehra · Married on 11/23/2013

My invitation turned more beautiful than I imagined. Expensive, not for everyones budget.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Tracy · Married on 07/14/2012

I do Concept is a really great place to have my wedding invitations made. Everyone loved it! I wanted a modern Asian theme and I got that! I wanted cherry blossoms and I got that! Pretty much I was allowed to design my wedding invitations anyway I wanted and it turned out beautifully. However, it was costly! The quality was excellent even to the details of the invitations so paying a bit more for quality things were more important to me than saving some money for cheesy invites.

Sent on 08/03/2012
  • Q

Quinnie · Married on 04/15/2012

They did a wonderful job in creating our wedding invitations! Everyone loved them! It's a bit pricey but well worth it! They are very professional and even got our invitations done before our scheduled time of pick up!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Ching · Married on 03/20/2012

We got so many compliments on the invitations we ordered from I Do Concepts. We had a traditional Chinese reception and the invitations were for the reception only. The invitations were Asian-inspired with a Western flair and very classy. Each piece was handmade using heavy cardstock. They were expensive, but you get what you pay for, so make sure you order just what you need. We opted for a trifold invitration with a pocket to hold the RSVP and direction cards. Each invite included both English and Chinese writing. The printing on the cards was immaculate.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Emerald · Married on 02/20/2010

Although the invitations were a little pricey, they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Everyone complimented us on how gorgeous they were. They even created a new design for us, and the final look was exactly what we had imagined.

Sent on 03/09/2010