I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 4
I Do Ceremonies 5
I Do Ceremonies 6
I Do Ceremonies 7

Stephen was fantastic. He was great at the rehearsal when we had no clue what we were doing. He made everyone feel comfortable. The ceremony was flawless. He was also funny at the right times. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2015

All I can say is Stephen is AMAZING! He made this process so smooth for us. He was so flexible in allowing us to do whatever we wanted for our ceremony, and he always provided updates regarding our timeline of events and marriage license info. My husband was extremely nervous the day of the wedding and Stephen made him so comfortable. I am so blessed that Stephen married us because he made it a ceremony that my husband nor I will forget.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Stephen was great! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Summer · Married on 10/31/2015

Stephen Simmons performed an amazing and beautiful wedding ceremony. We cannot express how happy we were with the outcome. He was able to assemble everything to make our ceremony better than we could have imagined. Stephen is very personable, accommodating, and easy to work with. He responded quickly to emails (often within the hour) & went above and beyond to meet all of our requests. We were able to meet with him in advance to go over the ceremony content & ideas for our wedding. He helped us every step of the way to personalize the perfect ceremony that fit us & he delivered 110%. He made our ceremony very enjoyable with just the right amount of humor to rid us all of any jitters. We received an infinite amount of compliments pertaining to his astounding work. We would definitely recommend Stephen Simmons to everyone. We could not be happier!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Carolyn · Married on 10/31/2015

Where do I even begin? Stephen is phenomenal! We found him through our venue, The Terrace Club, as one of their preferred vendors. We hit the jackpot with Stephen! We ended up having our initial meeting via Skype and we spoke for about an hour. He took the time to get to know us and asked all the right questions. We felt very comfortable with him and knew right after that first meeting that he was going to make our wedding day perfect! We invited him and his wife to join us for dinner and the celebrations and our families absolutely loved them! Thank you Stephen for all of your help and support! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Rene · Married on 10/24/2015

We have nothing but good things to say about Stephen! This guy is awesome. He knows what he is doing and helped alleviate, what could have been, a stressful decision. We met with him and knew before we even got back to our vehicle - THIS IS THE GUY. Well worth every penny and how much the readers will hate to see it - he should be charging more. He is that good. He is very fast with responses and truly wants to make your day all about making you happy.

Sent on 12/06/2015

E · Married on 10/23/2015

Stephen was great! I would have not been able to plan the ceremony without him. He also led the reherseal for us which made it all go pretty smooth.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Brynn · Married on 10/11/2015

Stephen was a GREAT minister! My husband and I really wanted to use our own church pastor, but he had already planned a trip to Israel the week of our wedding. Well, we really didn’t know who else to ask to be our minister, so we decided to look through tons of online reviews and that’s when we found Stephen! All of his previous reviews were great and now we know why!

When we called Stephen to ask him about his services he explained EVERYTHING in detail on how he runs a wedding. We were expecting a quick phone call, but we ended up talking with him for over 30 minutes because he made sure to explain his entire process to us. We could tell through talking with him how genuine he was and how he truly does love ministering weddings! Stephen was EXACTLY the minister we were looking for! He was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding ceremony fun, relaxed, and very memorable!! Thank you Stephen!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Aly · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I would definitely recommend Steven to every couple who would like to make their ceremony unique, fun and even more special!
    He has a lot of personality and definitely his own very unique style that made our ceremony very enjoyable both for us and our guests.
    He is a very stylish guy. And for our ceremony he wore the outfit that we have discussed together, and which went so perfect with the colors and style of our wedding.
    Steven helped us to plan and customize our whole ceremony. We also asked him to recommend us a good photographer that he has worked before, and we absolutely loved that recommendation! He definitely can be super helpful to choose other awesome wedding vendors like he is!

Sent on 11/10/2015

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Alyona & Ben! Your "first adventures" together were truly amazing, and your pictures turned out awesome. Two of my all time favorite pictures from your wedding were the family sand ceremony and when Ben was placing the ring on your finger.

Best wishes,
    Stephen

Chris · Married on 10/02/2015

We had a destination wedding in Austin, TX, so finding a wedding officiant was not an easy task. We found Stephen Simmons on idoceremonies.org, we liked his profile and felt that he could be our officiant. Stephen did not disappoint. He was experienced, professional and poised. I knew from doing our wedding rehearsal that we made the right decision. He was very thorough and responsive throughout the whole process and the ceremony went smoothly without a hitch. Weddings are stressful, do yourself a favor and go with Stephen as your wedding officiant.

Sent on 11/14/2015

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Chris. You, Christina and your family were an honor to celebrate with. Barr Mansion was perfect!

Best wishes.

Stephen

My husband and I were very happy we chose Stephen to perform our ceremony. When we first contacted him, he was always very responsive to any email or questions we had. At our first meeting, we just immediately felt comfortable with him. His website is quite comprehensive so that you can provide ample personalization to your ceremony. We used some of his examples, and also inserted some of our own.

I received compliments throughout the reception that he was thoughtful, engaging, funny and warm. He provided a some comic relief when we had our slip ups. He also quickly calmed me when I started tearing up during our vows, even handing me his handkerchief which he let me keep after I snotted it. He is a wonderful man and we recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • aguerassio

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

Finding a good officiant was a bit of a worry for me and my husband. Neither of us are religious, so there was no obvious choice like a priest. The idea of having a stranger marry us was a bit uncomfortable. Luckily, we found Stephen at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza, and all of those worries were put to rest! He was very friendly and organized, and walked us through all of the different parts of a ceremony to get us thinking. Then he helped us put together a really lovely ceremony. Many of our friends and family were impressed by and commented on how professional and personable he was. We couldn't be happier with our choice, and highly recommend Stephen if you are looking for an excellent officiant!

Sent on 10/24/2015

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was an honor to celebrate with you, Ian and your families. Your vows were awesome and I'll never forget the experience.

I wish you the best!!

Stephen Simmons

Tracey · Married on 09/12/2015

Stephen was very professional and helpful through the entire process. Great personality. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Marcy · Married on 09/05/2015

Stephen did a wonderful job! Everyone was asking where we found him and complimenting us on what a wonderful job he did putting everyone at ease. He was absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier. Everyone loved the "team" poem we used from his website and he did a fantastic job with our sand ceremony, even when my now husband emptied all his sand when he was supposed to save some for the end..Stephen just skipped over it and kept going..no one even knew....but me of course :)! We couldn't be happier and would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2015

I absolutely loved my wedding ceremony. Stephen did a GREAT job as our officiant. He was also very easy to work with. I definitely recommend him.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Best wedding officiant ever! On time, very professional, and adds a bit of humor to the wedding ceremony. Which is exactly what we needed since we were very nervous about the ceremony. The crowd at the wedding also loved the ceremony! Which is great, I have gotten so many complements about the ceremony. All thanks to Stephen!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Jenny · Married on 08/07/2015

Stephen was a blessing! He made everything so simple, to where I didn't stress one bit!

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/11/2015

Stephen married my husband and me, and he was absolutely perfect! My initial phone call with Stephen was one of the most stress relieving parts of wedding planning because he walked me through what his typical ceremonies consist of and even had samples, yes, sample ceremonies! The samples were a tremendous relief because I had no idea where to start with coming up with my own ceremony, so all I had to do was find my favorite pieces and put them together! That isn't to say that Stephen was big on customizing your own ceremony because he was, and he was fantastic about checking in to ask how ceremony planning was going up until the wedding. A few weeks before the wedding, Stephen reviewed our ceremony, made some suggestions, and we were good to go. We didn't actually meet Stephen until the day of the wedding, but the ceremony was beautiful and it seemed and felt like he had known us for a long time. Stephen's delivery, timing, and pace were perfect, and he was so personable and funny. I ended up crying during a piece Stephen was reading, and without thinking twice, he pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to my husband, and instructed him to, "Dab, don't wipe" my tears away which made our guests laugh. His rate was fantastic, which made it even easier for my husband and me to make a decision. Also, one of my guests approached me after the wedding to say that he made them tear up during an "In Memory" reading for our grandparents who had passed. If you're looking for a personable, beautiful, stress free wedding ceremony, Stephen is your guy!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Rayme · Married on 07/11/2015

Stephen was absolutely wonderful! He was able to personalize our wedding making it such a special and unique experience with including my 17yo daughter in our ceremony. He was prompt, professional, attentive, personal and reasonably priced. He will be a part of our joyful memory forever.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Carolyn · Married on 07/04/2015

Stephen is amazing! Searching and selecting the right person for your special day can be so nerve racking. But I knew as soon as I saw his website and then confirmed when we met with him there was no one else. Stephen assist along the way, always was quick to respond and took care of us all the way around! You can trust him all the way on your big day.

We feel just so blessed to have found him free on our day...and time! We were the 3rd ceremony of the day for him, but felt like the only ones that is for sure.

Carolyn, Seth and Jessa

Sent on 02/29/2016

Silva · Married on 06/28/2015

Steven is wonderful. He is very professional and care about our needs! He did exactly what we want him to do on our wedding. We highly recommend Steven to anyone!! He id super flexible!!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Ashey · Married on 06/21/2015

Stephen was awesome! We found Stephen on wedding wire and within minutes of meeting him we knew we wanted him to marry us. He is very organized and helped us customize our vows to fit our personalities. He had a very detailed planner for the wedding day that made our day run smoothly.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Lyndsay · Married on 06/12/2015

Stephen was awesome! Everyone loved him and we highly recommend him to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

We couldn't have been happier with the job that Stephen did! We got to customize our wedding ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted! Stephen brought an easiness and great humor to the event. He was so easy to work with and we would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Adriana · Married on 05/30/2015

5 out of 5 Stars!! I would give him more if I could. He did an amazing job officiating our wedding. Even though we had a couple of different religious traditions he combined them all so well and made our day super special! Stephen is so knowledgeable and has years of experience. He will ask you questions that you didn't even think were important and turn out to be so helpful when planning your big day. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2017