I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 5
I Do Ceremonies 6
I Do Ceremonies 7

Sharon · Married on 05/28/2016

Ours was a unique wedding. Pastor was extremely accommodating and flexible in providing us with the perfect officiating

Sent on 08/19/2016

Carl & Muriel · Married on 05/01/2016

Stephen was not only great, he was very professional, courteous and paid attention to every detail!
    When we first met him, we knew Stephen had to be our officiant for the wedding. He really made us comfortable and walked us through the whole ceremony process and gave us the flexibility to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. He even dressed the way we wanted, Texas style with cowboy hat and boots! Yeeha!

We definitely recommend choosing Stephen to be your officiant, he will help you make a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 05/08/2016

very straightforward! did exactly what we needed, great classy guy!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Keith and Kori · Married on 04/30/2016

Stephen and Loren created a one of a kind ceremony for us that was unforgettable. From the first email to the ceremony they were extremely kind, professional and took care of our every need. If your loking for an officiant that will create something that represents your relationship to the T, than look no further!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I absoluley loved Stephen. He's an all around great guy, down to Earth and very flexible. He was very responsive from the very get go and really detail oriented. He made the whole process easy for us. You'll have no regrets. Thank you Stephen for being part of our big day.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2016

Stephen did such a great job with everything for our wedding. He was very professional, prompt in responses, and helpful. We definitely recommend using him for your wedding! Our wedding was so beautiful and he helped make it very lively and romantic just like we wanted it to be!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2016

When we first met with Stephen, it only took a few minutes to realize he was the perfect person to perform the most important part of our wedding. He was organized, reliable, enthusiastic, and laid out all the details to us so clearly and concisely. He was quick to answer emails and walk us through all our options for the ceremony. The help he provided in creating the perfect ceremony for us was AMAZING! He emailed us 90 days before to remind us to get our license and was on top of everything throughout the entire process. As important as the planning is, Stephen really showed how wonderful he is on the day of our wedding. Stephen made our day so special and memorable. You would have thought he had known us for years! He was personable, approachable, and funny. He broke any tension and nervous feelings we had at the start of our ceremony with such comforting ease. My brother was worried about my blowing veil (since the coordinator had told him to tuck in under my arm should it start to blow and get in the way) and stressing over how and when he should step it to tame it until Stephen saved him with a wonderful story about me looking like an angel and the veil being my wings. Several guests commented on how wonderful he made the ceremony. We would recommend Stephen to anyone and we would choose him a million times over.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2016

Stephen was professional, fun, helpful, and very organized. Our ceremony was magical!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Alura · Married on 04/02/2016

We absolutely loved having Stephen officiate our wedding. It's been 2 weeks and we are still getting compliments on our ceremony! We love how personable he is and how he really spoke passionately about each topic all throughout the ceremony. Stephen also added in some funny moments that happened at our rehearsal which really made the ceremony feel so special. Stephen wore almost the exact same suit that the groom and groomsmen wore and he even had the same socks on as my grandpa! We had so much fun with him and truly enjoyed having him be apart of this process! Working with Stephen for the last year was enjoyable as well. He responds to emails so quickly and gave us great advice whenever we needed it. Overall, we are SO happy we chose Stephen to marry us!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Hi Alura & Josh,

You're wedding was so much fun!! Having Josh bring in both for your dogs (Millie (Beagle) & Seven (Bullmastiff) was neat. Your grandpa has great taste in yellow argyle socks :-). What an absolutely beautiful day it was and the journey was special with you!

I wish you guys the best and thank you again for the honor of celebrating with you.

Best wishes,

Terrie · Married on 04/01/2016

I cannot express how exceptional the service was that Stephen Simmons provided for my daughter's wedding. Not only was he experienced and professional, but was more than willing to adapt the service to meet very specific requests and sometimes unusual needs. Most of all, he made the whole experience easier, stress-free and fun! I would not hesitate to recommend him for any kind of wedding ceremony, from the most elegant and formal to casual and simple.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Veronica · Married on 03/13/2016

We had the pleasure of meeting with Stephen and he was SO nice and informative. He didn't just try to sell us a service he really assures you that he will be there to take care of the ceremony and make sure that everything is taken care of and runs smoothly. We're so excited and can't wait for our big day. We feel confident that with him everything will be great.

**Update**
    Stephen was awesome! We are so blessed to have found I Do Ceremonies. He met up with us before hand to discuss the options and he really made us feel comfortable. He made sure we knew how important it was for us to be satisfied with the ceremony and he really gave us the flexibility of making sure the day was exactly how we wanted it. We chose every aspect of the ceremony and he made sure everything played out exactly how we wanted it. I can honestly say our ceremony was perfect and he helped it happen!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

We absolutely loved having Stephen apart of our wedding! The consultation/interview was so comfortable from the start, and he was a great fit for us. He gave us exactly what we were looking for which was a balance of a religious and non-traditional ceremony. For those who do not belong to a church, or do not want to play favorites with a family or friend, or if you're new to the area (like us!) and really just want a genuine person to marry you... Stephen is your guy! Also on a side note, unlike MOST officiates/pastors, for our first kiss, he knew to jump out of the way so our photographer to capture the moment with just me and my husband. No offense to Stephen, but we loved this! That shot became our favorite picture of the entire wedding, and Stephen had a part in that!

Sent on 03/23/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Amberley. Your wedding had some really special moments, your vows (including the humor), your Unity Painting and your appreciation for "The Great State of Texas" were all great. I wish you the best.

Cierra · Married on 03/11/2016

Where shall I begin?! While searching and searching for an offciant for our big day, I came across many. Never having done this before I was unsure of what to look for, what to expect, what was needed of me etc. I came across Steven's website. While reading his reviews and seeing pics, everyone seemed so pleased with his services. Steven was always available to answer any questions and was always quick to respond too. I noticed that the expressions on Steven's face in his pictures, just showed how much he really does enjoy what he does. Our ceremony proved to us, that he does love what he does. He was so honest, helpful, and open minded to what we were wanting for our big day. He did an amazing job and we received so many compliments after our wedding! People told us our ceremony was so beautiful and they enjoyed every bit of it. Everything turned out wonderful. Steven, thank you so much for helping make our day so amazing!

Sent on 03/23/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Cierra. I'll always remember "dancing in and posing" to that Power. What a fun celebration and you and Michael were a truly sweet and beautiful couple.

Best wishes,

Kym · Married on 02/27/2016

Stephen was wonderful from our very first meeting to our big day. He's easy to work with and he has a great sense of humor. Meeting with him was just like catching up with an old friend. He took great care in knowing all the small details we wanted to include in our ceremony and the wedding went off without a hitch. I highly recommend Stephen to anyone! The memories he helped us create will be cherished for many years to come!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Stephen married us at The Terrace Club in January, and everything went perfectly. He allowed us to create our own ceremony design, offering a template to guide us, was always available for questions, and was completely in control of our ceremony on the day-of. His speaking style keeps guests engaged and his demeanor and provided preparation (for the couple) helps keep the two of you calm and in-the-moment as you say your vows. Finding an officiant can be stressful, as the words you repeat to one another are sacred in an intimate moment. You need someone that you can comfortably invite into that moment, allowing them to take the reigns so you can cherish the day without stress or awkwardness. Set up a meeting with him - I guarantee his personality will draw you in and his professionalism and experience will win you over.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2016

Reverend Stephen Simmons was very nice, patient and enthusiastic. Did a great job setting the mood and presentation.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Callie · Married on 01/01/2016

We are extremely pleased with Stephen from I Do Ceremonies! From the moment we had our first FaceTime call all the way to the end of our wedding ceremony, we couldn't have been happier with the services Stephen provided us. After we spoke with him the first time via FaceTime, my husband said "he's the one!" Stephen doesn't have a standard "script" for every ceremony; he allows you to make it as customized as you want....which can seem overwhelming, except that his website is so organized and offers a variety of suggestions for every part of the ceremony (opening blessing, scripture readings, vows, etc). At the rehearsal, I had several friends ask, "Where did you find him? He's awesome!" Stephen conducts himself in a very professional manner, but also has a little fun. He's personable and extremely helpful throughout the planning process. Thank you Stephen for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/10/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Callie! It was an honor to celebrate with you, Bruce, your family and friends. I thought my schedule was busy until I met you guys. Best wishes on all of the big events you guys are supporting!!

Blessings and best wishes.

Mary Joan · Married on 12/30/2015

Stephen was perfect! We didn't feel rushed or pressured; he guided us through the process from the start. Communication was outstanding most especially with our time difference (GUAM). The whole experience was genuine. Our wedding day was amazingly beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 02/16/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Mary. It was an honor to marry you and Edward. I always appreciate the privilege of marrying someone serving our country.

Best wishes.

Edward · Married on 12/30/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! My wife and I were living overseas when we began our wedding plans, so we were unable to meet face-to-face with anyone, but Steven coordinated skype teleconferences and he provided us with a lot of information as well as answered all of our questions. While performing the ceremony, no one would know that he did not know us for an extended period of time. He was extremely personable, and professional. He added a great since of comfort and family to our wedding and everything went very smooth. I would definitely highly recommend I Do Ceremonies to anyone looking for their services.

Sent on 02/27/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Edward, and thank you for your service to our country. The weather was beautiful for another great wedding at Chapel Dulcinea. Your love and emotion represented your relationship! I wish you and Mary the best!

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2015

Stephen was wonderful and helped us create an absolutely beautiful ceremony. We were so happy we found him for our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Sid&Jackie · Married on 12/04/2015

Mr. Stephen Simmons with I do ceremonies was absolutely the best!!
    In regards to professionalism, kindness, accommodating, knowledgeable, flexibility, responsiveness and affordability he is incomparable.

My spouse and I searched for days on end for weeks to find the perfect wedding officiant one we both could agree on. When we came across to Mr. Simmons over the Internet we both agreed almost instantly Mr. Simmons would be the one who would marry us!

We weren't the most savvy on the things to provide and to gather for Stephen. So we emailed him and received an email very soon after.  He replied with his number and we spoke to him and told him we didn't know what to do and how to go about it, he said don't worry he would help us out the entire way and boy howdy was he not kidding he is very efficient and super well organized!! We decided to do everything without a wedding coordinator and he helped us through it all!
    He emailed us a fill in the blank questionnaire and also had everything we might need on his web page to help us with the questionnaire and to pick out stuff to customize our wedding to the way we wanted it. He was the most down-to-earth person you would ever want to meet and to help you with such an important milestone in your life!

We thank you so much Mr. Simmons you were so awesome!

THANK YOU!!
    The Barber's
    12-4-15

Sent on 07/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/28/2015

Blown away by Stephen!! I cannot begin to explain how easy and seamless I Do Ceremonies made it for my husband and I to create our wedding vows. Stephen is a genuinely great person who cares immensely about your wedding ceremony. He was so professional, charismatic, and SO on top of everything for us. He'd send helpful reminders to us to let us know when we were eligible to pick up our marriage license, he has extremely helpful documents and examples to help you choose your unique vows, and is full of helpful advice from a TON of experience. I have had countless guests compliment Stephen and tell us how fantastic the ceremony was and how amazing Stephen was — I've even had family members ask for a copy of our vows!! Saying I HIGHLY recommend Stephen at I Do Ceremonies feels like an understatement as he was BEYOND amazing and simply an absolutely JOY to work with!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kelsey, you and Andrew are a beautiful couple and your kindness was represented throughout the process of creating your beautiful ceremony! Thank you again for the honor of being a part of such a beautiful experience.

Best wishes.

Stephen

So I know it is weary to look at a post that is all 5 stars but I can truly say my Officiant was over the top amazing! So thankful to of found him. He married my sister and we loved him so much we decided to use him again for our wedding. He was unbelievably down to earth and easy to talk to. He has a lot of wonderful ideas and is compassionate , understanding, and he really is the whole package.I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Stephen was the perfect addition to our ceremony. The information and guidance he provided made creating our ceremony pretty effortless. He was always quick to respond to emails and answer questions and outline edits. Because of the distance to our venue location, we decided to not have Stephen attend our rehearsal, but only ceremony. I admit, I was very nervous wedding day having not done an actual run through with him there, but It could not have gone more smoothly. I felt at ease as soon as he began to speak. He followed the exact out line we had prepared together and guided us through every movement we needed to make through the entire ceremony; it was flawless. His personality and professionalism were a great fit. Thanks for everything Stephen!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Heather · Married on 11/13/2015

I had actually met Stephen a few times before making our final decision for our wedding officiant. I absolutely loved his out going personality and flexibility to truly create a personalized ceremony. I knew he would be the perfect fit for us!! Stephen met with us a few months before the wedding to go over all of the details about our "perfect ceremony". He kept in constant contact with us to go over questions or any changes that we had, and he was really easy to get a hold of via email. On our wedding day, everything ran very smoothly, and we thank Stephen for that!!! He was there on-time, dressed accordingly and laid out the most perfect ceremony for us!!! He was even patient with me during the ceremony as I was crying my eyes out!!! He was absolutely perfect and we could not have made a better decision! Our families loved him too!! It doesn't matter whether you are religious or not, he will create the most perfect ceremony for the two of you!! We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Heather & Chris for the honor of being a part of such a beautiful moment!

I wish you the best!