I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 4
I Do Ceremonies 5
I Do Ceremonies 6

Amber · Married on 02/24/2017

Not a thing to regret when going with Stephen! he was open, honest and very helpful when planning the structure of our ceremony. It was beautiful and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Katie · Married on 01/28/2017

Stephen is great to work with and very knowledgeable! He gives you a full layout on the ceremony from the family seating arrangements to unity ceremony and vow options, which guarantees your ceremony is unique! He definitely makes you feel at ease and adds his own persona touch, making the ceremony fun, meaningful, and, above all, worry free! Would recommend him to every future bride!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Allison · Married on 01/23/2017

Stephen went above and beyond for our little wedding! I searched up and down for an officiant/location that had all the qualities I wanted and we got so much more. Stephen and his wife were so kind, friendly, and genuine that we enjoyed exploring their property. My husband and I fell in love with their service and venue, that we are making plans to hold our larger ceremony at the same spot we held our vows. If you want the perfect, enchanting wedding day - I Do Ceremonies is the full package!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Julie · Married on 12/30/2016

Stephen was absolutely incredible. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He is so kind, professional, and experienced. You want him as part of your wedding team. Period.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jacque · Married on 12/18/2016

Stephen was incredible to work with! He made me and my husband feel comfortable and capable with our ceremony script, which at first seemed daunting. It's such a personal and special process and I couldn't imagine having anyone else help us.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kelli · Married on 12/10/2016

Absolutely AMAZING. Every single person I talked to mentioned how great he was. He took the time to get to know us over the phone prior to the big day, made notes, then helped us decide on what exactly we wanted for the ceremony options. He has such an easy way of putting together the ceremony - with options to choose from that are totally customization or you can just use them as is. Hands down the easiest part of planning my wedding. Recommend 100 times over. I even had a grandparent ask me if he does funerals... hopefully we won't need that for a while. Thank you so much Stephen!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Corina · Married on 12/02/2016

No need to read any more reviews. Stop reading this and book Rev. Simmons ASAP. We had a romantic ceremony and knew we wanted the focus to be on the ceremony and not the food or anything else. We hesitated at first due to price being higher than others but after the ceremony we definitely realized why. Rev Simmons was worth every penny and even acted as wedding coordinator getting everyone lined up and letting people know what to do and when. We had a few hiccups but Rev. Simmons was there every time to keep the ball rolling. We have absolutely zero complaints and can't wait to refer him to others. The ceremony ran late (of course) and Rev. Simmons saw I was getting overwhelmed, he stopped everyone in the bridal suite, made eye contact with me and gave me a pep talk and assured me everything was going to be fine - exactly what I needed at that moment. Thanks again Rev!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Leilani · Married on 11/19/2016

Stephen and Loren were incredible! So I was planning a wedding while working full time, in school full time and trying to get a side business off the ground. My head was *not* in the game. Luckily, we had Stephen. I reached out to him and then completely forgot we needed an officiant shortly after but he gently reminded me of his presence and helped guide me through the process, making the search for an officiant the easiest thing my frazzled self had to do.

When we met Stephen, we instantly knew we made the right decision. He shared so much information with us, turning the big scary ceremony into something completely do-able. With his help, we put together a ceremony that really reflected who we are and our friends and family loved it. I don't think we could have done that without Stephen's guidance.

Loren is the one who actually did our ceremony and he was fantastic as well. We gave him a script and he delivered it perfectly and he did one thing that I did not expect and really appreciate. While we were up there, I was really really really exceptionally nervous and I didn't realize I was actually allowed to touch my husband for some reason. At one point, he broke script and said "now join hands" and I'm so happy he did. That small deviation helped put me at ease and led to the best ceremony pictures possible! He's a great speaker, a great man and a great officiant.

I have no qualms about recommending this service. Please do yourself a favor and book with the pros!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Beth · Married on 11/06/2016

Stephen was absolutely AMAZING! We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. From our very first meeting with Stephen we knew we wanted him to marry us. He put us at ease and made the whole wedding process stress free and enjoyable. Stephen took us step by step and we were able to custom make a ceremony that was so special and more than we ever envisioned. We’ve had so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was.
    Thank you Stephen for all your help throughout the process in creating an amazing day and unforgettable memories for us … Kinda Sorta!
    We highly recommend Stephen to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 11/06/2016

We initially had a difficult time finding an officiant that would fit our needs, but once we met with Stephen, we knew our search was over within the first 5 minutes! He is very professional and personable and just an overall great guy. He made the ceremony planning process easy and has great tips to make the ceremony readings a breeze to put together. Both of our families really enjoyed Stephen as he added some comical phrases to our ceremony that just made the day even more light-hearted and enjoyable. I would highly recommend Stephen and cannot say enough great things about him!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2016

Stephen is awesome! My fiancé and I booked him for our wedding this past October and we are so pleased with his service. He is very responsive, professional, and super nice! Our guests commented on how lovely our wedding ceremony was. My fiancé is in the military so we didn't get to meet Stephen until our day of the wedding, so we contacted him mostly via email and phone. Even though we didn't meet face to face he still took care of all our concerns!! Our wedding day went so smoothly! If you are still shopping around for an awesome officiant, look no further!

Sent on 01/01/2017

I Do Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kathryn. You and Cody were wonderful and I sincerely appreciate the honor of being a part of your special day!

May all your dreams become a reality!

Best wishes,
    Stephen

Chasity · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephen was an amazing Officiant!! From the first time we met him, to our big day! He was more than we could of ever expected. He broke everything down and gave us so many options to help customize the entire ceremony. He stayed and helped coordinate. Our whole wedding party went on and on about Stephen. We would recommend him to absolutely everyone we know!! If you're looking for someone to help make your your wedding everything you could have dreamed of, hire Stephen! You will NOT regret it!! HE is worth every penny, and more!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Stephen was incredible, he made our day that much more special & I couldn't have imagined it any differently. He was extremely helpful & understanding of what we wanted out of our ceremony & it all went perfectly. After the wedding so many family & friends kept telling my husband & I how great our officiant was & that they really enjoyed our ceremony!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Denise · Married on 09/24/2016

Loren was a fantastic officiant on our wedding day!! We are so thankful to I Do Ceremonies for developing and conducting our ceremony exactly as we envisioned.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Maya · Married on 09/09/2016

Stephen was absolutely wonderful! The second we met him we knew that we wanted him to be our officiant. He talked to us about the ceremony layout, how bridesmaids and groomsmen and families walk down the aisle. He got us thinking about the ceremony in ways we hadn't thought of before. He also has layouts to help you figure out how you want your wedding ceremony to go.

The day of the wedding, Stephen greeted both me and my husband (separately) and helped calm our nerves and wished us the best before the wedding ceremony began. Everyone gave us compliments on our ceremony and on Stephen. He was so relaxed and added some jokes here and there in the ceremony that made our guests laugh. He also helped us relax when we were standing there.

There is nothing bad we can say about Stephen. He was always very responsive and if we had any questions at all he responded immediately. He's absolutely incredible and make our ceremony very memorable. I would absolutely recommend Stephen!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Krystal · Married on 08/06/2016

Him and his family were great people! He made us feel at ease and not as nervous.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 08/06/2016

Stephen and his wife were very accommodating and very attentive to detail with everything pertaining to how we wanted our ceremony to go! Would definitely recommend 1000x times over

Sent on 09/20/2016

Katy · Married on 07/23/2016

Stephen was wonderfully easy to work with. My husband and I are not religious and were doing a ceremony at our venue, so we needed to find an officiant (starting from scratch). Stephen was very communicative and really open to the various options we presented for the ceremony. We got comments from many of our guests telling us that they loved how personal our ceremony was and that it was clear that Stephen really enjoys what he does. Would highly recommend Stephen to any bride and groom needing an officiant.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Darryl · Married on 06/05/2016

We couldn't have dreamed of a better ceremony.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Brenna · Married on 06/04/2016

Words cannot describe how invaluable Stephen was to our wedding!! He made the whole planning process very straightforward from explaining the flow of the ceremony at our first meeting, to breaking everything down with a visual layout and word doc that he provided us to work on months before the big day.
    Stephen showed up plenty early to rehearsal (long before the groom and his groomsmen) and knew everyone's name and where they were supposed to go without hesitation. The whole wedding party and our parents commented on how efficient our rehearsal was due to his knowledge and helpful instruction.
    The day of the wedding was the most emotional day of my life. I was so worried about sobbing while walking down the aisle and saying "I do" because I did not want pictures of my ugly crying face or ruined makeup. I credit Stephen for my ability to avoid this! While still maintaining an extremely romantic and emotional atmosphere throughout the ceremony, Stephen was able to feed off of the energy of my husband and I and incorporate humor or a nice comment to break the tension that comes with the heat of the moment to prevent a breakdown of streaming tears. We had so many comments on how great out officiant was after the ceremony. I thank Stephen for allowing me to have beautiful photos from out ceremony and keeping us happy and smiling during the most beautiful moment of our lives!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Crystal · Married on 06/04/2016

When searching for an officiant I found that Stephen's website was super helpful. My husband and I met with Stephen to discuss the details of our ceremony and he made it so easy to plan for it. Stephen put us at ease with his organization and thoroughness of all of the details/customization available, including some ideas we had not thought about. Since Stephen was booked for our day, he planned for his colleague Loren to officiate our day. Loren was prompt and professional. Our ceremony was beautiful and I highly recommend I Do Ceremonies to put you at ease during your planning time. -Crystal and Danny

Sent on 02/11/2017

JON · Married on 05/28/2016

Stephen is a great guy. Very professional. He will take the heat off your planning the wedding. Any relief of the stress involved you will find welcome. He does that for you. His demeanour sets everyone at ease. Both Lynne and I are lucky to have found him. I can say that if you choose Stephen for your officiant it will be one aspect of the wedding that you can take solace in knowing that it will be a good choice. I would wear a skirt and swing some pom poms cheering from the sidelines as he is the best quarterback in the event of getting married.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/28/2016

Ours was a unique wedding. Pastor was extremely accommodating and flexible in providing us with the perfect officiating

Sent on 08/19/2016

Carl & Muriel · Married on 05/01/2016

Stephen was not only great, he was very professional, courteous and paid attention to every detail!
    When we first met him, we knew Stephen had to be our officiant for the wedding. He really made us comfortable and walked us through the whole ceremony process and gave us the flexibility to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. He even dressed the way we wanted, Texas style with cowboy hat and boots! Yeeha!

We definitely recommend choosing Stephen to be your officiant, he will help you make a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 05/08/2016

very straightforward! did exactly what we needed, great classy guy!

Sent on 06/06/2016