I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 4
I Do Ceremonies 5
I Do Ceremonies 6

Adrian · Married on 11/11/2017

Mitch was great! Very easy to work with, and he was very flexible in supporting the specifics and non-traditional aspects of our wedding. I (the groom) was running late the day of the wedding and didn't have time to hand write my vows that day as intended (and as I apparently promised my wife so we weren't tackily reading off our phones). Mitch offered to write them for me while I got dressed and had them done before we lined up to walk out. Mitch to the rescue! Mitch also provided some day-of guidance on how the process will flow, what a lot of common hiccups are and how to avoid them, and provided confidence that things would work out just fine.

I recommend I Do Ceremonies and Mitch to others needing an officiant.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2017

From the moment we met with Stephen, we knew we wanted to hire these guys to be our officiant(s). Stephen was booked but his partner Loren was fantastic. They were easy to work with, answered all of our questions and provided great insights into timing, ideas for our vows, and more. They are friendly, professional and really take an interest in you as a couple. There was no doubt they would do a fantastic job. When the day came, we had absolutely zero issues. Loren was on time, wonderfully dressed and joking around with our guests. We were running a little late because my grandmother had not yet arrived but he just went with it. We got a lot of compliments from our guests. I highly recommend I Do Ceremonies! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2017

Stephen Simmons was amazing! I am so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding. He was able to work with us and customize our ceremony to the last detail. He is so easy going and a pleasure to work with. He had so many creative ideas for the ceremony that I had not seen before.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Leslie · Married on 10/22/2017

Stephen did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony. He had some great ideas and suggestions and we are glad listened to him. Our ceremony was personal and special and we are so grateful to Stephen for listening to us and helping us get exactly what we wanted. Also, Stephen is extremely easy to work with and you can even give him guidance on what you want him to wear!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so lucky to have found Stephen for our officiant. He was so helpful from the very beginning, and he kept me on top of things by reminding me when to get the marriage license, and when to have my final outline done by. Everyone at our wedding talked about how he was funny and personable during the ceremony, and he helped my husband and I feel at ease. I can not say enough great things about him!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Georgette · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephen was helpful throughout the process from beginning to end. On the actual day, my husband and I were so tense during the ceremony that we were genuinely scared when we were at the altar. But Stephen cracked a few jokes tying into our ceremony. Wonderful relief of tension during such an intense moment. Absolutely would recommend him to other engaged couples looking for an officiant. He is very personal and thorough with the ceremony timeline.

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 10/06/2017

Stephen with, I Do Ceremonies, made our wedding day absolutely perfect. He has one of those powerful voices that create excitement and emotion, making our ceremony full of laughter, emotion, and love. My husband and I do not live in the Austin area, so we were not able to meet with him in person. Stephen offered for us to meet over Skype and discuss our ceremony options. He provided an outline for the ceremony. We were able to customize every piece, and he offered several suggestions making it easier on us. Everything about Stephen’s service shows how much he cares about making your day special, and most importantly, what you want it to be. There is not one thing I would have changed about our wedding ceremony. Thank you again, Stephen!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jan · Married on 09/30/2017

I met Stephen over 3 years ago while hoping to plan a home wedding for my youngest daughter. Although she decided to get married in Louisiana, Stephen had made such a great impression on me and my husband, that I saved his contact info in hopes of hiring him for my other daughter. That day came, and my daughter and her fiance' were extremely happy with Stephen and hired him on their first meeting. He will cater to your wedding needs and style. We loved how personable he is and the easy flow to the ceremony. We all felt like we had know Stephen for years. He was excellent in keeping in touch with the 'kids' and reminding them when it was time to apply for the license. We never had to worry if he remembered us or our date. I can't say enough about Stephen. He was the perfect choice!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/23/2017

Mr. Simmons was the absolute best choice for our wedding. We live out of town and our first time meeting him was on our wedding day. That can be scary...but it wasn’t. We spoke on the phone and by email leading up to the big day. He helped us tailor our vows and ceremony to fit our personalities. On the day of, he mingled with my fiancé and the family before the ceremony and came to check on me before we started. The ceremony was perfect. Everyone complimented his ceremony and stated that they felt it was a perfect mixture of having fun and upholding tradition. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Stephen is truly one of a kind! His passion for marriage shines through him. We are so grateful that we chose I Do Ceremonies. We had a wonderful experience and loved every moment of it. Stephen is organized, supportive, prompt, hilarious and loving. He truly cares about your happiness and marriage. We hope years from now he will officiate our vowel renewal. THANK YOU I DO CEREMONIES!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Chris · Married on 09/01/2017

An amazing ceremony. Super helpful and they did a great job. We were very happy.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tayler · Married on 08/19/2017

Stephen is the best! Once we got engaged, my husband and I knew we were going to be extremely particular about who our officiant was. We had attended multiple weddings and realized we wanted ours to uniquely reflect us as a couple. After meeting with a few other officiants, we met Stephen. From the first meeting, Stephen was warm and friendly and made Alex and I feel extremely comfortable. He informed us that every ceremony he does is unique, and I knew right away we wanted Stephen to marry us! He has so many ideas and resources for the ceremony and what I loved most is that I could craft exactly what would mean the most to my husband and I. Stephen was so responsive every step of the way, and even went the extra mile to create a unique marriage counseling session questionnaire for my husband and I when I asked. The day of the ceremony, Stephen came and spoke with both Alex and I separately before the ceremony and made us feel even more comfortable! He was so well prepared and the ceremony was absolutely perfect! Having the right officiant is so important, and we are so lucky to have been able to have Stephen as ours! Any couple would be making the absolute right and best choice with I Do Ceremonies!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Maggie · Married on 07/15/2017

Stephen was absolutely amazing to work with from the very first phone call until the wedding day. He walked us through the entire process and talking to him felt like talking to a family member who truly cares about you. I loved his process of being able to customize your ceremony to exactly how you want it to be. I added some unique parts and he delivered it like he'd read it a million times. He made us and our guests both laugh and cry! He was also extremely helpful at the rehearsal so I would definitely recommend that as an option. I could go on and on...I cannot say enough good things about I Do Ceremonies.

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • W

Winnie · Married on 07/08/2017

Stephen is very responsive and professional. He gave us a questionnaire and listed all the details needed to be discussed. However, Stephen told us that due to family emergency, he could not make it to our wedding. He recommended another wedding officiant Mr. Loren Jones to us. Mr. Jones took over and did a wonderful job on our wedding day! It's a stress free process. There is always a plan B. I was moved and cried when my husband said the vows. Mr. Loren Jones is very calm and professional. He gave us the best blessing from the bottom of his heart. Thank you! We HIGHLY recommend Loren Jones to everyone.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot recommend Stephen more highly. He was amazing. We met with him at a Starbucks and discussed our wedding. We knew immediately that we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He gave us a very detailed and intuitive template to work from for our ceremony. We were really able to personalize it to exactly how we wanted.

When it came to the big day, he took our ceremony and really made it flow and personal. He was a comic relief during our ceremony and had a strong presence. We really enjoyed working with him. He submitted our marriage license while we were on our honeymoon and by the time we got back, we already had received our marriage certificate! :)

If you need an officiant for your wedding, Stephen is the guy for you. He did an amazing job. Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jannah · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephen Simmons was the best investment we made in our wedding. The first time we met him we knew immediately to choose him as our officiant. He was extremely professional, organized, punctual, and down to earth! He has a way of making the process of customizing your wedding ceremony very easy. His website is so helpful when we were piecing together our ceremony. On the wedding day he showed up early and knew exactly how to calm our nerves before we walked down the aisle. The guests absolutely loved him. Numerous guests of ours went out of their way to express how great our ceremony and officiant was! We recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Rashelle · Married on 06/09/2017

After selecting our date and venue, finding an officiant was the next priority in our wedding preparation. This was a big decision as we wanted to feel comfortable and connected with this person from the very beginning! Throughout our search, we spoke with several officiants and feel so blessed to have found Stephen. After just one conversation with him, it felt as though we had known him for years. And right from the start, he helped with everything. He has an amazingly helpful website, providing so many ideas and examples to use in writing up your very own individualized ceremony...from the very beginning all the way to the end. He is always available for help, advice and ideas and reaches out with monthly reminders and assistance all the way up to your big day. Stephen is the most professional, responsive, helpful, fun, friendly, well-spoken, punctual, stress-relieving guy we could have ever found. Stephen is so personable, makes you feel like family. Our ceremony was amazing, he kept everyone on schedule, and has such a calming demeanor. Our guests loved him as well, he is so sincere and has a great sense of humor...our ceremony was so heartfelt, full of tears and laughter! It was perfect! Stephen does not just marry you, he becomes a part of your family forever!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely hands down one of the best decisions we made that day!! So professional and fun. Stephen was unbelievably easy to work with, we will never forget him and the impact he had on our special day!! HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Tristin · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough great things about Stephen. He felt like family from the moment we met him, and he made our wedding perfect. I truly don't think the ceremony would have been the same without him. He was a breeze to work with and communicated with us as much as necessary without being over-bearing for a stressed out bride in the midst of wedding planning! He was so personable and kind. I can't tell you how many people complimented his officiating after the ceremony throughout the night--everyone thought he did amazing and loved our ceremony. We had Stephen for our rehearsal as well, and he rallied our troops and knocked out both an outdoor and rain backup ceremony plan in no time. Look no further if you want someone who will make your ceremony personal and memorable, and who is just truly a genuine human being. Stephen is your guy!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Bryan · Married on 05/20/2017

Stephen was/is absolutely amazing! He pulled off the ceremony beautifully with only having talked through 1 face time and several emails. My family all commented on how they felt as if Stephen had known my wife and I for years. I absolutely recommend Stephen to be the officiant at your wedding. Stop looking elsewhere, because I know how exhausting that was, and land your wedding date and time with him. Trust me!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sierra · Married on 05/06/2017

Stephen was fantastic! My fiance and I met him for a consultation a few months before the wedding, and he was so friendly and genuine from the start. He asked lots of questions to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted out of our ceremony. Leading up to the wedding, he was on the ball with sending out reminders to pick our selections, get our marriage license, etc.
    The day of the wedding, he talked to everyone involved to make sure everyone was on the same page. The ceremony he performed was perfect - the perfect blend of warmth and humor.
    We absolutely loved Stephen, and highly recommend him and I Do Ceremonies!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ruben · Married on 04/30/2017

Stephen was absolutely the best choice we could have made for an officiant. He was extremely professional, punctual, respectful of all out wishes and was with us the entire time to help make sure our wedding was absolutely perfect. I would most definitely recommend Stephen for anyone's wedding, or any other simar event. You have my word, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • MrsLove2017

Kim · Married on 04/22/2017

We couldn't have made a better choice than hiring Stephen to be our wedding officiant. From the very first meeting we felt like Stephen was a part of our family. He patiently guided us through every step of the ceremony and had fantastic references for us to use when writing our personal ceremony. Stephen is extremely professional, personable, and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend Stephen to serve as the officiant to anyone who is looking for one.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2017

I was looking for an officiant and found Stephen. I saw his reviews and decided to reach out to him. From the very first email I knew immediately that I wanted him to officiate at our wedding. He provided us with samples that we could include in our ceremony and helped us customize the ceremony to fit exactly what we wanted. He responded quickly to answer any questions we had. Not only was he professional, he was extremely personable and he made our ceremony feel like he had known us for a long time. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant - you will not be disappointed! We will always cherish our wedding and all of the people who helped make it so beautiful!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2017

Stephen is exactly what you’re looking for in an officiant – a commanding presence and voice, courteous, funny, professional, and experienced. We met with him for a consultation before the wedding and were blown away by how prepared he is as an officiant and how he enables every couple to personalize and create their own ceremony. The day of he had our guests laughing and emotional at the same time and we could not have imagined a better outcome. He is so easy to work with and is proactive about sending reminders during the wedding process. Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 07/21/2017