202 Reviews for I Do Ceremonies

Single Religion (3)
Vow Renewal (2)
Baptist (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Stephen was very sincere and patient on the big day. I’ve had several of my guests say they loved his way of officiating. Even though he wasn’t there for the rehearsal he made sure it went beautifully when he arrived. He arranged the ceremony the way I wanted and definitely made my day so special. I recommend him again and again! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was absolutely AMAZING! I know most are skeptical in reading reviews, especially regarding the most important day of their life, however rest easy. Stephen is worth his weight in gold. Stephen did a phenomenal job at easing our anxiety about the ceremony (if you don't have it yet, you will). In fact, my wife and I (that's sounds so cool to say now) waited all the way up until a week before our wedding to finally sit down and figure it out. There is so much involved in the ceremony that you only come realize as you're searching for an officiant; "Should we do this?", "Should we do that?", procession order, opening remarks, scriptures to be read, special thank yous/recognition, unity ceremony, and more. With Stephen it was effortless. After our first meeting with Stephen, in the car, my wife and I both agreed we knew within 15mins Stephen was a perfect fit. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Stephen helped make it exactly how we dreamed-it was perfect. Literally, perfect. Stephen is an incredible human being, which makes him an incredible officiant. We can't speak highly enough of him. You couldn't be happier with an other officiant.

Profile Picture Denzel, 12/8/17, 1 Review

Me. Jones was great!!! Steven was great as well!!!! Thanks

Profile Picture Nia, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Stephen with I DO Ceremonies did such an amazing job officiating our wedding! He also officiated my best friends wedding 2 years ago, which is where I originally met him. I am so glad I was able to use him! So many of my family and guests have commented on how much they LOVED him!! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!

Profile Picture coley, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen provided us with such a beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony. Several of our guests commented on how much they liked Stephen and the outstanding job he did. He was extremely organized and responsive throughout the planning process. His infinite professionalism and flexibility made this part of our wedding planning process stress-free. He made it easy for us to plan a meaningful ceremony that was unique to our love story. I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Kristi, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen was hands down the best choice for our ceremony. Per our request, he provided a great balance of humor and seriousness that made our day great. He even lent me his handkerchief to wipe off the lipstick after the first kiss. There was not a detail he didn't think of that could have made our day better. Thank you Stephen for doing such great work.

Profile Picture Adam, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mitch was great! Very easy to work with, and he was very flexible in supporting the specifics and non-traditional aspects of our wedding. I (the groom) was running late the day of the wedding and didn't have time to hand write my vows that day as intended (and as I apparently promised my wife so we weren't tackily reading off our phones). Mitch offered to write them for me while I got dressed and had them done before we lined up to walk out. Mitch to the rescue! Mitch also provided some day-of guidance on how the process will flow, what a lot of common hiccups are and how to avoid them, and provided confidence that things would work out just fine.

I recommend I Do Ceremonies and Mitch to others needing an officiant.

Profile Picture Adrian, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen Simmons was amazing! I am so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding. He was able to work with us and customize our ceremony to the last detail. He is so easy going and a pleasure to work with. He had so many creative ideas for the ceremony that I had not seen before.

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met with Stephen, we knew we wanted to hire these guys to be our officiant(s). Stephen was booked but his partner Loren was fantastic. They were easy to work with, answered all of our questions and provided great insights into timing, ideas for our vows, and more. They are friendly, professional and really take an interest in you as a couple. There was no doubt they would do a fantastic job. When the day came, we had absolutely zero issues. Loren was on time, wonderfully dressed and joking around with our guests. We were running a little late because my grandmother had not yet arrived but he just went with it. We got a lot of compliments from our guests. I highly recommend I Do Ceremonies! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony. He had some great ideas and suggestions and we are glad listened to him. Our ceremony was personal and special and we are so grateful to Stephen for listening to us and helping us get exactly what we wanted. Also, Stephen is extremely easy to work with and you can even give him guidance on what you want him to wear!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so lucky to have found Stephen for our officiant. He was so helpful from the very beginning, and he kept me on top of things by reminding me when to get the marriage license, and when to have my final outline done by. Everyone at our wedding talked about how he was funny and personable during the ceremony, and he helped my husband and I feel at ease. I can not say enough great things about him!

Profile Picture Taylor , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen was helpful throughout the process from beginning to end. On the actual day, my husband and I were so tense during the ceremony that we were genuinely scared when we were at the altar. But Stephen cracked a few jokes tying into our ceremony. Wonderful relief of tension during such an intense moment. Absolutely would recommend him to other engaged couples looking for an officiant. He is very personal and thorough with the ceremony timeline.

Profile Picture Georgette, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen with, I Do Ceremonies, made our wedding day absolutely perfect. He has one of those powerful voices that create excitement and emotion, making our ceremony full of laughter, emotion, and love. My husband and I do not live in the Austin area, so we were not able to meet with him in person. Stephen offered for us to meet over Skype and discuss our ceremony options. He provided an outline for the ceremony. We were able to customize every piece, and he offered several suggestions making it easier on us. Everything about Stephen’s service shows how much he cares about making your day special, and most importantly, what you want it to be. There is not one thing I would have changed about our wedding ceremony. Thank you again, Stephen!

Profile Picture Katy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I met Stephen over 3 years ago while hoping to plan a home wedding for my youngest daughter. Although she decided to get married in Louisiana, Stephen had made such a great impression on me and my husband, that I saved his contact info in hopes of hiring him for my other daughter. That day came, and my daughter and her fiance' were extremely happy with Stephen and hired him on their first meeting. He will cater to your wedding needs and style. We loved how personable he is and the easy flow to the ceremony. We all felt like we had know Stephen for years. He was excellent in keeping in touch with the 'kids' and reminding them when it was time to apply for the license. We never had to worry if he remembered us or our date. I can't say enough about Stephen. He was the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Jan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. Simmons was the absolute best choice for our wedding. We live out of town and our first time meeting him was on our wedding day. That can be scary...but it wasn’t. We spoke on the phone and by email leading up to the big day. He helped us tailor our vows and ceremony to fit our personalities. On the day of, he mingled with my fiancé and the family before the ceremony and came to check on me before we started. The ceremony was perfect. Everyone complimented his ceremony and stated that they felt it was a perfect mixture of having fun and upholding tradition. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen is truly one of a kind! His passion for marriage shines through him. We are so grateful that we chose I Do Ceremonies. We had a wonderful experience and loved every moment of it. Stephen is organized, supportive, prompt, hilarious and loving. He truly cares about your happiness and marriage. We hope years from now he will officiate our vowel renewal. THANK YOU I DO CEREMONIES!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

An amazing ceremony. Super helpful and they did a great job. We were very happy.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen is the best! Once we got engaged, my husband and I knew we were going to be extremely particular about who our officiant was. We had attended multiple weddings and realized we wanted ours to uniquely reflect us as a couple. After meeting with a few other officiants, we met Stephen. From the first meeting, Stephen was warm and friendly and made Alex and I feel extremely comfortable. He informed us that every ceremony he does is unique, and I knew right away we wanted Stephen to marry us! He has so many ideas and resources for the ceremony and what I loved most is that I could craft exactly what would mean the most to my husband and I. Stephen was so responsive every step of the way, and even went the extra mile to create a unique marriage counseling session questionnaire for my husband and I when I asked. The day of the ceremony, Stephen came and spoke with both Alex and I separately before the ceremony and made us feel even more comfortable! He was so well prepared and the ceremony was absolutely perfect! Having the right officiant is so important, and we are so lucky to have been able to have Stephen as ours! Any couple would be making the absolute right and best choice with I Do Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Tayler, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was absolutely amazing to work with from the very first phone call until the wedding day. He walked us through the entire process and talking to him felt like talking to a family member who truly cares about you. I loved his process of being able to customize your ceremony to exactly how you want it to be. I added some unique parts and he delivered it like he'd read it a million times. He made us and our guests both laugh and cry! He was also extremely helpful at the rehearsal so I would definitely recommend that as an option. I could go on and on...I cannot say enough good things about I Do Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen is very responsive and professional. He gave us a questionnaire and listed all the details needed to be discussed. However, Stephen told us that due to family emergency, he could not make it to our wedding. He recommended another wedding officiant Mr. Loren Jones to us. Mr. Jones took over and did a wonderful job on our wedding day! It's a stress free process. There is always a plan B. I was moved and cried when my husband said the vows. Mr. Loren Jones is very calm and professional. He gave us the best blessing from the bottom of his heart. Thank you! We HIGHLY recommend Loren Jones to everyone.

Profile Picture Winnie, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist, Vow Renewal, Customized Vows

I cannot recommend Stephen more highly. He was amazing. We met with him at a Starbucks and discussed our wedding. We knew immediately that we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He gave us a very detailed and intuitive template to work from for our ceremony. We were really able to personalize it to exactly how we wanted.

When it came to the big day, he took our ceremony and really made it flow and personal. He was a comic relief during our ceremony and had a strong presence. We really enjoyed working with him. He submitted our marriage license while we were on our honeymoon and by the time we got back, we already had received our marriage certificate! :)

If you need an officiant for your wedding, Stephen is the guy for you. He did an amazing job. Thank you Stephen!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

Stephen Simmons was the best investment we made in our wedding. The first time we met him we knew immediately to choose him as our officiant. He was extremely professional, organized, punctual, and down to earth! He has a way of making the process of customizing your wedding ceremony very easy. His website is so helpful when we were piecing together our ceremony. On the wedding day he showed up early and knew exactly how to calm our nerves before we walked down the aisle. The guests absolutely loved him. Numerous guests of ours went out of their way to express how great our ceremony and officiant was! We recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Jannah, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After selecting our date and venue, finding an officiant was the next priority in our wedding preparation. This was a big decision as we wanted to feel comfortable and connected with this person from the very beginning! Throughout our search, we spoke with several officiants and feel so blessed to have found Stephen. After just one conversation with him, it felt as though we had known him for years. And right from the start, he helped with everything. He has an amazingly helpful website, providing so many ideas and examples to use in writing up your very own individualized ceremony...from the very beginning all the way to the end. He is always available for help, advice and ideas and reaches out with monthly reminders and assistance all the way up to your big day. Stephen is the most professional, responsive, helpful, fun, friendly, well-spoken, punctual, stress-relieving guy we could have ever found. Stephen is so personable, makes you feel like family. Our ceremony was amazing, he kept everyone on schedule, and has such a calming demeanor. Our guests loved him as well, he is so sincere and has a great sense of humor...our ceremony was so heartfelt, full of tears and laughter! It was perfect! Stephen does not just marry you, he becomes a part of your family forever!

Profile Picture Rashelle, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely hands down one of the best decisions we made that day!! So professional and fun. Stephen was unbelievably easy to work with, we will never forget him and the impact he had on our special day!! HIGHLY recommended!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/17, 1 Review