I Do Weddings & Events Reviews

57 | Hazen, ND

57 Reviews for I Do Weddings & Events

DelRae · Married on 11/23/2012

Lynell and her team was FABULOUS! When we walked into our wedding reception, we were blown away by the beauty of the space. I could not have dreamed up something that fabulous! I highly recommend them!

Laci · Married on 10/13/2012

Lynell and her staff were very attentive and professional, making the overwhelming task of decorating a very large wedding reception hassle-free!! She was knowledgeable, kind, and innovative. I would recommend her services a million times over...definitely the way to go.

Marin · Married on 10/05/2012

Great response when I had any questions at anytime. It was so nice and stress free! The clean up at the end went so smoothly, it was seamless and wonderful.
    I also appreciate the fact that you let me incorporate my own décor that I had previously bought. Some places I realize don't let you do that, which I find ridiculous. Some personal touches are ideal for your own wedding.

I absolutely loved the photos that you took of the décor, and that you posted them on facebook and made me a CD of the pictures. it is so crazy that day, that I never did see the décor before anyone was there, so it was so nice to see how awesome it looked in pictures as well.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2012

Absolutely loved working with Lynell for our wedding. Right off the bat she was extremely personable and super nice. When we started visiting about decor ideas she had some really fun and creative ideas that I loved. The decorations on the day of our wedding was exactly what we had wanted plus more and loved everything that she had put together. Would highly recommend her.

Crystal · Married on 08/25/2012

The I do team was amazing. They were very easy to work with and had great ideas. I gave them some ideas and they did exactly what I had dreamed up. I had not one worry that my wedding wouldn't be amazing with this team. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Janell · Married on 08/18/2012

Working with Lynell was a fantastic experience. She understood me and my style within 5 minutes of visiting with me. I didn't ever have to worry for a second about the decorations because I felt so comfortable and confident in her abilities!! Highly highly recommended!!

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2012

I Do Balloons did such an amazing job for our wedding! I honestly do not know what I would have done without them! Haha. Going into the decorating of the wedding We only had an idea of the style we wanted for our day. Lynell and her team nailed it! It was so US, all our guest agreed when they walked in and seen the decor. Our wedding was originally suppose to take place outside and it down poured...ALL day, Lynell and her team handled the problem with ease and turned the inside of the venue into a beautiful wedding location, I was so thankful! They were very easy to communicate and work with.

Amber · Married on 08/10/2012

Lynell is absolutely outstanding at decorating for weddings! She was quick at responding to my emails and almost every picture I sent her of my ideas she matched perfectly. She matched the colors beautifully. She has such great skill at what she does! Her wedding decorating is unique and perfect! She had everything set up on time. Lynell also decorated the church for us and it was beautiful as well. Her talent is one of a kind! If you have a future wedding coming up or a special event I would highly recommend " I do"...balloons, weddings and events" I got so many compliments on her decorating skills from friends and family!

Skylar · Married on 08/03/2012

Lynell was wonderful to work with! She incorporated some of my ideas into our wedding decor, but the best ideas certainly came from her. Many guests complemented her work, especially on the reception head table. I would recommend her to anyone!

Chonny · Married on 07/14/2012

LOVED LOVED working with Lynell and her team! She was so easy to work with. Never had any problems contacting Lynell. She was very punctual, professional (yet someone whom you could easily visit and plan with) and very creative!!! She did exactly what I had in mind (within my budget). I would recommend her to anyone, and I would definitely have her decorate for me if I would ever need her service again. BEAUTIFUL work! Make sure to get in touch with her as soon as possible if you plan to have her as your decorator. I booked mine in October (the year before) for a July wedding. Everything was so perfect! She had everything so organized and took a lot of stress away. I had my wedding the way that I had always imagined it. :)

Sent on 12/23/2013

Lynell was very easy to work with and was willing to come up with new ideas and help make my ideas work. It turned out just as I pictured in my head the day of our wedding! She did my flowers also and they were amazing! I really like to be able to look around for ideas and then email her and we would throw ideas and different colors and designs around. Lynell was very good at getting back to me most of the time that day but if not the day after for sure. I never had to ask twice for anything. She put together the quote and it was easy to understand and look over. I can't say enough good about how everything turned out and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Alison · Married on 06/23/2012

My wedding was a night sky theme and "I Do" Balloons decorated our wedding reception just like how I had pictured it! As soon as I walked into the room I was speechless, the beautiful decorations were my favorite part of the wedding. "I Do" Balloons really cared about and listened to what we wanted and gave us just that, they did an amazing job! I've been recommending them to everyone I know who is looking for an event decorator!

danielle · Married on 04/27/2012

My wedding was PERFECT. Lynell listened to my input, saw my vision, amd made it a reality. I had SO many compliments...many said it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to! She is wonderful...I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Becky · Married on 04/14/2012

Lynell and her team were wonderful to work with! She is very creative and really designed a beautufil wedding reception. Our daughter enjoys hunting and the outdoors and Lynell really captured that with little birds nests in the center pieces and lots of pheasant feathers! Beautiful lighting, creative work, professional, great value for the money and overall lovely people!! Five star rating all the way!!

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2012

They do a fantastic job !! Beautiful work!!!

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2012

We loved working with Lynell! She is so talented, has great ideas, is easy and fun to work with and will go above and beyond your expectations. Hire her and you will not be disappointed!

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

Lynell was absolutely awesome! Everything was beautifully decorated, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Tonia · Married on 10/15/2011

Our wedding was beautiful! We received so many comments on the decor and how gorgeous it was. Everyone was so easy to work with and always returned my my calls and emails very promptly. I highly recommend I Do Balloons!!

Keri · Married on 10/01/2011

They did an amazing job with the reception hall. Bright beautiful color. And my husband loves a hunting theme so they coordinate all of my wants and my husbands.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2011

I was beyond amazed & happy. Everything was perfect & even better than I pictured in my head.

Kirsten · Married on 07/29/2011

Lynell and her crew were amazing! She listened to all my suggestions and even used a vendor that I found. She takes such great care to each event, that I felt everything was custom to our wedding. After our wedding I got so many complements about the decor and how beautiful and elegant it was!

Sent on 12/17/2013

She was great to work with! Our wedding looked great and we got lots of great comments! We would tell anyone to go through her!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Sandy · Married on 07/08/2011

As you would expect .... I keep reliving the wedding. I had so many compliments on the the entire wedding ... with lots on the decorations. People were in "awe" over it. I just want to thank I Do Balloons for all their hard work and agreeing to the stress of it all. I truly believe it was the most beautiful decorations I have seen. I also felt (in my eyes) the entire night was pretty dog gone close to perfect. My son and his wife were so humbled by it all. They continue to thank us for such a wonderful night. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Again, thank you ... you were so WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!! Absolutely Priceless!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2011

The decorations for our wedding were wonderful. They were everything we wanted and much, much more. We were blown away when we saw how everything came together, different center pieces that all tied together beautifully along with the other decorations. They were professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Becky · Married on 06/26/2010

We had an idea of we wanted and explained our ideas and she was able to give us examples of what would work and what would be allowed in the facility. We were completely satisfied with the look. She decorated the church the way our kids wanted it done and we had her decorate the Elks for the reception as a surprise and they just loved it! It was so beautiful! We had the ceiling filled with large balloons and lights and arrangements that matched on the tables. It was perfect!