"I Dew" Events Reviews

64 | Fort Myers, FL

64 Reviews for "I Dew" Events

Best wedding I could ever ask for! Everything was beyond perfect! Thank you so much, I highly recommend "I Dew" events!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/24/2016

Rachel provided prompt response throughout the wedding planning process. My husband and I enjoyed everything that she put together. Her ideas were perfect with my theme. Rachel was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel like a part of her family. The day of the event I honestly had nothing to worry about everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 09/01/2016

I've had an AMAZING experience. Extremely well done with the up most professionalism. I highly recommend Rachael with I Dew events. Beautiful work!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Alexandria · Married on 07/16/2016

Rachael was so amazing to work with! Trying to plan any type of event stresses me out, but my wedding did not!! Rachael was on top of everything, so organized, and had TONS of great ideas!!! My wedding was beyond perfect & I seriously couldn't have done it without her being there every step of the way!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Rachael was amazing! We lived out of town, but she made it easy for us to plan everything from Chicago. When we came everything was ready to go and we Didnt have to stress about anything and could enjoy our day. She made everything simple and perfect especially for someone who knew nothing about weddings and where to start. Our day was perfect because of her!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sally · Married on 06/07/2016

Rachael is great. So professional, creative, and gets the job done!! I really enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Brittaney · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I are so grateful to have worked with Rachel. She went above and beyond for our special day. Rachel did an excellent job she was very professional, dependable, and helpful, she really knows what she is doing.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2020

Sooo helpful and flexible.

My husband and I both want to pass along our most heartfelt gratitude to I Dew Events, for all of your guidance, persistence, recommendations, attention to detail, and last minute adjustments for our wedding. Our wedding was beautiful, and I Dew Events deserve just about all of the credit. Due to COVID-19, we dropped our head count to about 1/4 our anticipated guestlist 2 weeks before the wedding, I Dew Event's professionalism and ability to adapt in such a small time frame was incredible, and we are so so so grateful!

Sent on 12/20/2020

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You two were such a perfect couple! So positive, in love and went with the flow. I know it was such a journey and last minuet hiccup with COVID but you were stunning and had such a beautiful intimate wedding! Thanks for trusting us with your florals, rentals and planning!

Kristen Slusser · Married on 10/26/2019

Partial Planning for October 2019 Wedding

I hired the "I Dew" team to assist with partial planning for my wedding in October 2019. Rachael was very efficient in lining up vendors and all her recommendations were top notched. Rachael has a very direct approach which ensures all goes according to plan day of. Thank you to Rachael and the "I Dew" team for your help in making our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Carolyn · Married on 12/04/2016

I used "I Dew" for my husband and my anniversary party celebrating 25 years. It was a breeze having someone with the experience to make my day perfect- took a ton of worry off my shoulders. I could sit back and relax and enjoy every moment with my family and friends... and of course my Husband of 25 years- (seems like yesterday). Thank you for making everything so perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 03/30/2019

8/10 experience.

I can honestly say that she made my wedding planning super easy and enjoyable. She was always on top of things, there was one major detail that she did not take care of and we were very disappointed in but other than that she was great.

Sent on 04/16/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing “I Dew” Events. We had a pleasure bring your wedding together in less then 6 months. We loved working with you and your family and wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness! Can’t wait to see pictures!

Amber · Married on 08/12/2017

This vendor was recommended to me by my friend who works in Hospitality. I was not sure I really needed someone to do all the planning for me - and I like to be in control and am pretty creative myself. I called just to get information, but after speaking to Rachael and realizing how much experience she had along with all her contacts, including a florist who does beautiful work- I thought I would give it a try- I have reserved her for the day of my wedding- however recently started thinking maybe I would hire her for a little more than the day of... her prices are reasonable in comparison to others- and her and I clicked right away. She wants me to share my ideas - and between the two of us I can not wait to see how perfect my day will be.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Christopher · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Rachael to be our day-of-coordinator and her help made our destination wedding day go so much easier! She scouted our venue and came up with a creative idea for where to hold the ceremony that even the venue never considered. My wife explained all the decor ideas we had the day before and she did a great job of making the venue look beautiful. Rachael also has great vendor connections who were so helpful with our rentals. Once we chose what we wanted, they all collaborated so well that my wife and I didn’t have to think about it twice!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2019

4.2

Worry free wedding day!

I used I Dew Events for full service planning. Rachel helped a lot with vendors and budgeting..and was very responsive to questions throughout the planning process! With the help of I Dew Events our wedding day went smoothly. From decor setup to keeping vendors on track with the timeline, it was all taken care of. We were able to enjoy our wedding without any worries thanks to I Dew Events!

Sent on 03/07/2019