"I Dew" Events Reviews

64 | Fort Myers, FL

64 Reviews for "I Dew" Events

Maegan Steele · Married on 03/09/2019

100% Recommend!!

Rachel is awesome! My mother and I met with her a bunch of times before the wedding, and everything looked and turned out exactly how I wanted. She helped us with finding the right vendors, and helped my visions come to life. The biggest thing is I wanted to have my mom by my side all day without her worrying about vendors or decorations, and Rachel took control and handled everything. I couldn't of asked for a better planner! I 100% Recommend to anyone wanting or debating on using a Wedding Planner, you definitely won't regret choosing her!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Dawn Miller · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

I can’t even imagine how things would have been without Rachel. Always answered calls/texts made calls for me for any changes or additions. Wedding day I didn’t have to do or worry about a thing. I spent the entire day in the bridal suite with my daughter on her special day and with the bridal party. Rachel and Melody did a wonderful job handling all the vendors and making sure the ceremony and reception turned out perfect. It was a stress free day! Will definitely recommend I Dew over and over again. I would include a bunch of photos but they are not back from photographer yet.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Amanda Fowler · Married on 03/02/2019

So Helpful!

I hired Rachel and Melody for my Day of Coordinators, and they were perfect. Months before the wedding, they contacted me and guided me through making vendor decisions. I was able to plan the wedding exactly how I wanted it, and this team made it happen the day of. Rachel was so helpful in getting everyone's attention and coordination for the rehearsal. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and I have no doubt that 'I Dew' made the difference.

Sent on 04/16/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing “I Dew” Events! We had a blast bringing your vision to life day of on your families property! Can’t wait to see pictures of the day!

Bianca St. George · Married on 02/25/2019

Naples Wedding Barn Mr. & Mrs Peter St. George

Rachel was very responsive and helpful
    From beginning to end. From planning to selecting all vendors, and coordination of our event she never missed a beat. All vendors were excellent especially Tommy the DJ(Sol production). Everything about our day was perfect! We've already recommended her to others! She and her team are the best!

Sent on 03/04/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thanks so much you guys! You were such a pleasure to work with and bring your vision to life! We had so much fun and you both and your family knew how to have fun! Thanks again for choosing "I Dew" Events!
  • Melissa

Melissa Mclaughlin · Married on 02/18/2019

Melissa McLaughlin (Bride)

Rachael was invaluable throughout the entire planning process. She had excellent insights and guidance for which vendors to choose and she coordinated everything seamlessly. Rachael communicated effectively throughout the whole experience and executed the actual wedding day without a single glitch. Our wedding day went so smoothly and was completely stress free thanks to Rachael's competence and professionalism. She is a woman who can get the job done! We were free to enjoy the day thanks to her behind the scenes coordination of all the details. We highly recommend "I Dew" Events for your next big event! Thank you, Rachael!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Planner

We loved Rachael and Melanie! They have invaluable experience and expertise. Their recommendations for vendors were exactly what we were looking for.l and also very affordable. They handled all the day of coordinating. I did not worry about a thing while I was getting ready because I knew my big day was in great hands! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2019

"I Dew" Events's reply:

We had such a blast bringing your day to life! From the very beginning you guys were such an awesome couple and getting to plan almost everything with the two of you was awesome seeing your vision come to life plus we loved all the DIY decor that made it beautiful! Thanks for letting us be part of your day!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2018

Very happy bride

Rachael and Melody were awesome! Melody helped ease my mind and took the lead on my wedding day. She helped me to make changes as needed to make the night flow. It really was perfect! I’m so happy with everything!! ❤️

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Wedding!

To I Dew Events, Alex and I cannot thank Rachel and Melody enough for all their hard work and dedication to their job! I was on the fence with hiring someone for the day of coordination, but had a very large amount of self made decorations that I needed set up at our venue. Rachel got back to me right away, and was able to answer any questions I had almost instantly. We decided that she would be a perfect edition for our wedding, and she was! Not only did Rachel create a day of timeline and coordinated it with all the vendors, but her and Melody decorated everything flawlessly, and Rachel was even supposed to be on bedrest. I Dew Events, is beyond dedicated to doing an amazing job, and without a bit of hesitation, we would definitely recommended them to anyone who needs any kind of assistance with their wedding! I Dew Events relieved all stresses I thought I would have on our wedding day, and I was able to enjoy every part of our special day! Thank you a million times over Rachel and Melody!

Sent on 11/22/2018

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Britt it was so much fun to bring your vision to life! You putting all your details into your decor made it a perfect vision and design! Thank you again for choosing "I Dew" Events we loved being part of your big day and can't wait to see your pictures from Nikki May!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

You will never regret having I Dew Events as your wedding planner

If it wasn’t for Rachael and Melody my husband and I literally probably would not have had a rehearsal dinner nor such a successful wedding. Melody and Rachael literally went above and beyond more than I feel they needed to do, but I guess that comes from someone that LOVES their job! Rachael did such an amazing job at making me feel totally comfortable when I thought everything was falling apart. Issues that I thought were HUGE were made into small issues. They were able to organize and facilitate everything that needed to be done and they traveled to my location in Tampa. They were able to coordinate and manage all sorts of different issues from far away with vendor issues such as: not being able to contact the DJ, changing contracts with different vendors that I had already signed, working out issues with the landlord of the property when rules were changed LITERALLY THE WEEK OF MY WEDDING! While I was losing my mind they remained calm and collected and helped me regain my sanity.
    The day of the wedding they both knew what was important to me for my big day and made sure everything stayed on schedule in order for my main events to occur ( I had a surprise for guests and my husband of Brazilian dancers plus me in full costume as well!). My husband and I are BEYOND grateful for having Rachel and Melody plan/coordinate our wedding. I seriously have no idea what we would have done without them! I applaud them for the work that they do because it’s not easy and when the time comes there are some many different issues, scenarios, questions etc that have to be thought of and handled. They were both beyond prepared to handle it all and handle it with a smile.

Sent on 10/19/2018

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Jackie you were a doll to work with and we had such an amazing time helping wrap up the details to ensure you had an amazing day! You two are soul mates for each other and we wish you a life time of love and happiness! Thanks for choosing "I Dew" Events!

Valerie · Married on 07/14/2018

I am beyond thankful for Rachael’s services. From the day I met her I knew I had to hire her. She is so attentive to everything. There is no way I would’ve been able to pull off my big day with 150 guest without her. I had zero worries about anything on the day of. I will refer her to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed. She truly loves what she does and it shows! Thank you so much again.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Ruby · Married on 04/27/2018

Hiring Rachel as our day-of planner took so much stress out of me on our wedding day and leading up to it! As soon as the month of our wedding cake she called me to find out what I needed help with and to start making our timeline. She coordinated with all our vendors and made sure we were happy with the timeline. She was very friendly, responsive, and always quick to reassure me that everything was under control (which every bride needs!). Day-of, Rachel was wonderful! I didn’t personally see her very much which means she was busy handling everything behind the scenes to make everything perfect. I can honestly say that our wedding day was perfect and I know that is in great part because of Rachel!

Sent on 05/28/2018

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Your wedding was a blast to be part of! Your vision was a dream and you for sure brought it all to life! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your big day!

Cyn · Married on 03/31/2018

What a wonderful experience! Professional, caring service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this vendor for any event!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Kandis · Married on 03/24/2018

Rachael is AMAZING and I cannot imagine planning our day without her!! If you're on the fence, just book her it will save your sanity!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thanks so much love! You and John were a blast to plan with! I will miss the fresh eggs and laughs ❤️ Keep in touch!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

I used Rachael to assist with partial planning and day-of coordination of my wedding. Rachael is incredibly responsive and an all around wonderful person! She helped me with finalizing designs before my wedding including table layout, centerpieces, etc. On my wedding day she was making sure things ran smoothly. The day was absolutely perfect and I know it's because Rachael was running the show behind the scenes. :) Thank you so much for making our special day perfect!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Kristina you and Tom are perfect for each other and it was a pleasure being part of your big day! Thank you so much for letting me help bring everything together! Your vision was perfect and beautiful and you were absolutely a beautiful bride on your day!

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Rachael was honestly amazing. She made my vision come to life and took all the stress off me. She really made our wedding the best day of our lives and I have no idea what I would have done without her!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You were an amazing couple to work with! Your vision was beyond gorgeous and you thought of everything. Being there to help take the stress away was a pleasure! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Two words— HIRE Rachael. Rachael is hands down— amazing. If we could do our wedding all over again, we would hire her to make a repeat of everything exactly the way we had it. She is so personal, works so well with her recommended vendors and went above & beyond to make sure our day turned out perfect. We received so many compliments (and still are). Thank you, Rachael.

Sent on 11/22/2017

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You and Ben along with your family were unbelievable and so much fun to work with! I am so pleased at how the day turned out and so excited to see all the pictures! I wish the two of you a lifetime of love happiness health and luck..heheh Keep in touch ~ Rachael

S. · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachael went above & beyond to make my wedding vision come to life! After Hurricane Irma hit our wedding venue, Rachael checked on our venue and kept me updated multiple times, since I lived out of state. On the wedding day, she took care of everything, while keeping me in the loop, and everything turned out better than I could’ve imagined! An incredible value for the quality of service!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish the two of you a lifetime of fun happiness health and love! You two were awesome and despite the hurricane stayed positive and didn't let anything change your big days vision! So happy to have helped bri it all together! Keep in touch xoxo - Rachael

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

Rachael was amazing! I would definitely recommend hiring her! Our daughters wedding was around 6 weeks after hurricane Irma....there were many changes at our venue (South Seas Plantation,Captiva Island) due to Irma! Rachael helped us work through all of the issues and worked directly with South Seas planners! She kept our daughter calm and assured her everything would be ok and she would see to it!
    Rachael went above and beyond to help us achieve my daughters vision! She was very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2017

"I Dew" Events's reply:

Your family was a pleasure to work with! You guys were such a fun bunch and made every moment of the job amazing! Despite the hiccups with Irma we indeed got through them all and it was a dreamy wedding! I will miss our weekly chats of planning deeply.. Please keep in touch! xoxo Rachael

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Rachael was some of our best money spent! We hired her for partial planning for our November 4th wedding at South Seas. She was extremely responsive, organized, and made everyone feel at ease. We couldn't have gotten through the wedding planning or wedding day without her! She is very knowledgable with great ideas and worked well with all of our other vendors. You will not be disappointed in choosing Rachael as your planner!

Sent on 12/12/2017

"I Dew" Events's reply:

You two were such a fun loving couple! You made my job so much fun! Even though Irma threw us a whirl wind of ups and downs you stayed calm and we worked through them all! Your pictures are amazing and I wish the two of you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Mallory · Married on 05/06/2017

Choosing I DEW Events as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made throughout our year of wedding planning. Rachael is phenomenal at what she does and it was a blessing to have her be a part of our day. I would absolutely recommend I DEW events for any couple planning a wedding. The day-of is very hectic; Rachael provided outstanding service. She is the reason why myself, my entire family and wedding party actually got to enjoy the day-of the wedding-- she took our vision and turned it into an absolute fairy-tale. I cannot thank Rachael enough; looking back at our wedding a month later, we are still amazed at how talented Rachael is and are beyond thankful for her. My family and I all agree – we could never have pulled off the day if it wasn’t for I DEW Events!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Hands down the best decision I made was working with her- She made my wedding day absolutely amazing and unforgettable!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I were having trouble finding a responsible and in tune wedding planner. We came across I Dew Events and I couldn't be happier with our decision! They are extremely attentive to my vision and created the perfect wedding. I can easily say they helped us achieve the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Merissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Rachael was the best! She made the entire wedding process easy and fun. We worked together to execute my vision of the perfect day and I couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better!! I will be recommending "I Dew" Events to everyone I know and meet!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Desiree · Married on 11/17/2016

I'm so glad I found I dew events! Couldn't have imagined a better wedding planner than Rachel. Thank you so much 'I dew events!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

BOBBI · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so pleased that I went with "I Dew" Events. This was my first time ever using an event planner- and going forward I will use for all my entertaining. She is very knowledgeable in her field and had a variety of ideas, although I never felt pressured and she went along with my ideas and worked from there. Her fees are very reasonable for the dedication and time that she put into my event. I would "Dew" it all over again, my wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2016