HyVee Reviews

6 | Des Moines, IA

6 Reviews for HyVee

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

I used the Hyvee on the corner of Jordan creek parkway and university in west Des Moines. Stephanie was amazing. She treats every flower order as if she's making flowers for herself or family. She was flexible. I changed my mind and order three times and it turned out amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

I could not believe how AWESOME Hy Vee was for our wedding. We did catering, flowers and our cake through them. Since we used all 3 services for our wedding we received a 10% discount on the bill. SO many people came up to us after dinner and could not believe that Hy-Vee catered our wedding. The food was fantastic, the cake was delicious and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tyler · Married on 06/09/2012

Working with HyVee on East Euclid was amazing! Lori in Floral was great and so was Betty in the bakery. They took their time to get things right and were flexible meeting. I worked primarily with Dee Bianchi in catering and she and her staff are fantastic! She was very easy to get a hold of and figure out the menu initially. We did a taste testing almost a year in advance when family could come into town and they prepared whatever dishes we thought we might want to have and the same for cakes. They let us keep the leftovers all free of charge! Then for the buffet it was $12 for 2 meats, a veggie, a salad, a potato and bread. For an extra $5 we could get linens on the table, fine china, a mirror tile centerpiece on each table and a lighted backdrop. So we paid $17/person for all of that and we got so many compliments on the food especially! If you used floral, bakery and catering you get 10% off! They were professional, helpful and the set up at the reception was so elegant. They were great and I tell everyone I know we went through HyVee and that we were so happy! Very highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/15/2015

3.5

My husband and I had the Hyvee in Waukee do our dinner, cake, flowers, and beverages. Everyone we worked with there was awesome! I have no complaints and everything looked and tasted great!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Tasting was free. Staff is friendly, helpful, and up front with costs. Plates and linens are an "upgrade" of 3.50 per person. Be aware that some venues have different pricing than what is on the HyVee Website

Sent on 10/08/2017

Mary · Married on 07/12/2014

We had a wonderful experience with our cake vendor. She was excellent. The first person that helped us with our flowers was wonderful but the day of our wedding they didn't have my flowers together and I had to figure out what to do. All in all it was a good experience just a little mix up.

Sent on 09/29/2014