51 Reviews for Hylah White Special Events

Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Hylah was beyond perfect. My Husband and I could not be more thankful to have had her be a part of our wedding day and experience as a whole. The online planning portal that she set up for us allowed us to keep everything very organized and kept communication open. We would do it all over again if we could. Hylah kept everything going smoothly and ensured that our day was stunning! If you are in need of a planner or friend, you have come to the right place!

Profile Picture Alice , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I chose Hylah to coordinate my wedding at the Skirball Cultural Center after finding her on the preferred vendor list and stalking her on Pinterest, discovering that her style is very much like mine, from everything wedding to non-wedding (dance, shoes...). My first encounter with her was over the phone, and it really struck me when she called exactly at my appointment time, on the dot. She is extremely organized and hardworking, and she has the website to make sure your event is a total success -- I was able to view the timeline as it was changing in real-time and make my own edits, customize the way it prints to cater it to the recipient (e.g. very detailed for the wedding party, less detailed for extended family), etc. I asked her to join me to meet with the florist so she could help me make decisions regarding the design of the tables, which was very valuable. On the day of the wedding, she had an assistant and most everything ran smoothly. Overall I was really happy I found someone who jives with my style and is super attentive to details.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Here is your beautiful review: Hylah just coordinated my best friends wedding this past weekend.... It was romantically magical from beginning to end. She was concise and organized. She took care of all the vendors, all the family that flew in from around the world. I've experienced many event planners in the last couple of years as I have been a bridesmaid a few times... And Hylah brought the fire and made everything flow like water!!

There are always things that get thrown off in a day and I loved how she would absorb it and not make anyone in the bridal party feel the stress of it. She personally made sure the bride was nurtured in every aspect and at the end of the night my best whispered to me how she waited for this day her whole life and it couldn't have gone any smoother without of Hylah...

Thank you Hylah, I know this job can be thankless but you are absolutely amazing and I will def refer you to everyone I know

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

In a short time frame, Hylah helped us pull off an amazing wedding. We couldn't have done it without her. She pays great attention to detail and has a keen sense of design, which helped us bring our vision to life.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

"I think it was so beautiful that I was able to literally sketch exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and that Hylah was able to connect me with my dream vendors to bring my drawings to life! It was a dream come true working with Hylah.

I am not sure how many brides can say, "Oh this is what my dream wedding looks like in my head" and draw it out and then have an amazing wedding planner (like Hylah) can take that sketch and make it come true! She is absolutely amazing!!

The fact that Hylah and I were on the same page as far as style, made the planning process so much easier! We both had this Marie Antoinette whimsical idea from the start and it was lovely meeting and working with a planner who knew stylistically where my head was at.

That is why I put my vendors and theme in her hands! I didn't expect to meet someone who could pick out the colors, invitations, and vendors so well. I trusted Hylah to do just those things and I could not have made better decision to hire her as my wedding planner! I am obsessed with everything and everyone we worked on our wedding. It was all perfect!!

I seriously don't know how many brides can say, "I met my planner and I didn't even have to tell her exactly what I wanted because she knew." Hylah was everything I could have asked for and more in a planner. Thank you Hylah for making my day so magical!"

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I agree that Hylah was one of the BEST decisions we made surrounding our wedding planning experience and process. She was friendly, professional, SO on-top-of-it, organized, and definitely 'on our side' when it came to working with other vendors...I can't say enough wonderful things about her as a business woman, and now, from this experience, a friend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah White is the only weapon you need to execute the perfect wedding!!! I was referred to Hylah by a good friend who's in the wedding business. Boy, was I thankful!!! I struck GOLD!! I knew things would be so much easier for me from then on. She is thorough and always two steps ahead of me. I started planning most of my wedding but Hylah literally MADE my wedding that much better. I try to be really hands on but sometimes as a client and Bride you don't really know what you want. She was always easy to reach (she texts messages!!) and when you have the time she would rather speak to you on the phone. Most of our phone dates felt like talking to a good friend and I felt at ease and really relaxed. She was there with us for rehearsal and guided us in the right path. She commanded attention and trust me, that is not easy with a 14 person wedding party not including 4 flower girls and 2 ring bearers. i can honestly say I made a friend and I am so happy i found her. She had introduced herself and contacted all of our vendors and sent everyone their itinerary. Our wedding ran smoothly. She even decorated our dessert table!! During our wedding we were never bothered or IF something went wrong we never knew about and still don't know til this day!! I highly recommend her because she's genuine and LOVES her career!! I never felt like she was doing it just to make money. She truly goes out of her way to make your day special. I didn't plan on having candles and little "extra" details but she went out of her way and brought her own and because of that we have an epic picture. Everyone said the wedding was fabulous and I am still on cloud 9. Hylah is worth every penny and then some!!!! One conversation on the phone and you're hooked! Her bubbly personality is contagious and it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous too!! I love Hylah!! Thank you for EVERYTHING that you did!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hylah is great if you need someone who is a veteran in the industry and is on top of everything. She is super organized!!! She follows up very thoroughly with your vendors, making sure everything is on point. Having an experienced planner that is organized and very communicative is key. Hylah goes above and beyond with her services. At first I was a little shy to open up about what I needed and wanted. But Hylah gave me the confidence with her knowledge and detailed eye, making the whole process super comfortable less stressful. On the day of my wedding, Hylah made sure everything was in place and made my vision come alive with little to no flaws. That alone for a bride is golden and irreplaceable. My wedding was absolutely the best day ever and I can't thank Hylah and her team enough.....Thank you SOOO MUCH!

Profile Picture Jane, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah is world class wedding planner. Very professional, knowledgeable and patient with answering all of our questions. She helped us with every detail, big and small. She made sure we met all our deadlines with the venue and our vendors. We had some issues and concerns with our photographer and to make sure our big day went thru without a hitch, Hylah brought in 2 more pros to help. The wedding was perfect and everybody had a great time. Thank you Hylah!

Profile Picture Timothy, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah is amazing! She helped us plan our wedding in less than 6 weeks, and it was flawless!!! Working full time, planning wedding, and life make short term planning almost impossible! But it is possible with her. She works miracles!!! Everything was perfect. We had the most amazing and perfect wedding and I couldn't have done it without her! Knowledgable, professional, creative, and personable. She gave us great vendor referrals, suggestions and a great value for her services. My only regret is that I didn't get to work with her more often being that we planned In Such a short time. You will love working with her.

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hylah was a true angel for me. I was getting overwhelmed with all the details of my wedding and reception. I knew I needed help -- and from the first conversation I had with Hylah, I knew she was the answer to my prayers. At last, I could relax and enjoy the process. In addition to the planning, to top it off, Hylah cared for me and my needs -- down to touching up my lipstick just after the ceremony -- in such a way that allowed me to be fully present and TOTALLY ENJOY my wedding and reception.

Hylah has a way of being that put me at ease from the get go. She is direct, to-the-point, and confident -- and has fantastic advice on vendors and little touches that you may have never considered.

I will recommend Hylah to everyone I know who's getting married in LA! And recommend her services without hesitation. She is stellar.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was hiring Hylah White. She has impeccable taste in design, and she knows exactly how to maximize a budget. My husband and I chose our venue before hiring a wedding planner, but we had no other vendors at all at the time Hylah came into our life. We got married at a historical property with a laundry list of rules and regulations. We chose the site for its remarkable beauty, but there is no infrastructure for a wedding (not even a parking lot on site - guests had to be shuttled in from a reserved parking lot a quarter of a mile away). Keeping track of all of the moving parts cannot have been easy, but Hylah made it look effortless. We trusted her completely, and she pulled off an incredible wedding. We cannot have been more thrilled, and we all had the best time!

It is a joy to work with Hylah. She is incredibly attentive and accessible, and she guided us to the most wonderful vendors. We knew she was "the one" from the very first consultation. We came to the table with vague notions of what we wanted our wedding to be, and she helped us find our vision. We were always confident that we were in good hands.

Hylah, thank you so much for all of the time and care you took in planning our wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have only praise for Hyla. She was the perfect fit for our family. Her organization skills are outstanding. Her eye for detail saved me several thousand dollars. She kept me on track throughout the process so that I never felt overwhelmed. She communicated effectively with MOTB, bride, groom, groom's parents, and vendors. She clearly has a warm working relationship with the venue, so she was able to get us many extras. The vendors that she recommended were all professional and easy to work with. We are so happy with everything -- my daughter's wedding exceeded all expectations.

Profile Picture Janet, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah was everything we needed and more. When our venue first told us they required a day of coordinator we were hesitant if we really needed one and boy were we wrong. Not only did she respond fast to any questions, but gave us the best advice possible and really see's the bride and grooms vision. We didn't even meet her till about a month before the wedding but never had a doubt she would help us pull together our day. The day of there were a few issues that Hylah took care of immediately with professionalism and class. I would suggest anyone who is looking for a reliable talented coordinator to give Hylah a call. You wont regret it!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not recommend Hylah White Special Events more highly. My (now) husband and I were impressed with her professionalism from the start, and she repeatedly exceeded our expectations. Even our vendors told us that she is the most organized and competent planner that they have ever worked with! Every wedding has its challenges, but we knew that we were in fabulous hands no matter what came our way. When our table vendor backed out at the last minute (a vendor that I had found, not Hylah), within 24 hours, Hylah had names/full proposals from ten other vendors and within a day or two had a new vendor fully booked. At one point during our wedding, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that some conflict had arisen, but I didn't worry a bit, because I knew Hylah would handle it better than anyone could. I still don't know what happened, nor do I care, because I got to enjoy my wedding worry-free! Both my husband and I have jobs that take up most of our time, and having Hylah was a life-saver. We were concerned about the cost of hiring a planner, but Hylah was worth every penny. We got to relax and enjoy our wedding and the days leading up to it--and we were so delighted with the results! Hylah took our feedback, comments and concerns and went to bat for us--scoring us deals and ensuring that we kept within our budget by making vendors remove unnecessary fees. She took our vision and made it happen. When we wanted to be involved, we were, but when we were drowning in work, she made everything happen for us. Hylah was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah was amazingly helpful especially as I was planning a stateside wedding from abroad! For our wedding specifically we signed on with Hylah for month-of coordination. She handled all of the vendor paperwork with the venue! It was amazing! She was also fantastic at providing lots of helpful guidance and advice any time I would ask her questions, especially since a lot of my questions were thought of overnight, she always answered my questions really thoroughly and calmly, which helped to calm me down about things.

Hylah's professionalism and organization are key and really set her apart from the pack. Your event is her event therefore she will do everything within her power to ensure it's perfect and exactly how you want it to be. On the day of the wedding she kept everything running smoothly, if any issues came up I had no idea as there wasn't a panic at any point (in fact I still don't know about it!). My friends and family all commented as well that she was super organized and on top of things throughout the night saying that she was really impressive and all over it!

I would 100% recommend Hylah to anyone with a wedding or any event to be run. My only regret is that my budget wasn't higher to be able to hire her for full wedding planning!

Profile Picture User4083028, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah was very professional when it came to our wedding. She took care of all the details on our wedding day and really relieved us of a lot of stress. She has an amazing work ethic and is very kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for professional service!

Profile Picture Lemuel, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Hylah! She was very helpful and very sweet throughout the entire process. Wedding planning is not easy but when you have an event planner like Hylah, things will go smoothly. We highly recommend Hylah for any type of event. You will not be disappointed!Thank you for everything that you did for us! We truly appreciate all your hard work :)

xoxo,
Carmela Feceu.

Profile Picture Carmela, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

We loved working with Hylah. She was very helpful and very sweet throughout the entire process. Wedding planning is not easy, but when you have an event planner like Hylah, everything will be perfect! I recommend Hylah for any type of event! :)you will not be disappointed! Thank you Hylah for everything that you did for us !!!! Thank you for all of your hard work❤

Profile Picture Carmela, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah was such a joy to work with! My husband and I interviewed a few different event consultants during planning and decided to go with Hylah after a great interview and rave reviews from a friend. Throughout the entire process she was extremely professional, organized, helpful and sweet. Honestly, I don't know how I would have gotten through the last month of wedding planning without her. Her attention to detail and expertise was a life-saver during those last few crazy weeks. Our wedding day was flawless. Pictures started around 12, and the wedding ended around midnight. Throughout the entire day we were ahead of schedule, which I have never experienced at a wedding. She played such a major role in the success of our wedding day and I highly recommend her to anyone searching for a planner! I feel like a lot of people underestimate the importance of a wedding planner. They often think they can manage everything on their own, but you really don't realize what it takes to pull off a wedding day. Aside from keeping the millions of details and vendors organized, Hylah informed us with so much wedding information and nuances we never knew about. This is coming from someone who has always been wedding obsessed, so I feel like I had a pretty good grasp on the industry long before I started planning. I'm so happy to have had Hylah by my side throughout this process. I never strived for the perfect wedding, but I got one.

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to describe how thrilled we were with Hylah's work! She was amazing at helping our vision become fully realized, she could not have been better at handling some difficult vendors, and even wowed my very complicated, and very fussy family. Our wedding went off without a hitch, she thought of everything! She followed up on every detail with us throughout the process. We could not have had the magical day we did without her. What a find! She is amazing. Seriously. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/4/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Hylah of H. White Special Events as our month of wedding coordinator.

She was on our venue’s preferred vendor list, obviously for a good reason,

because she is fabulous. When my husband & I first met with her for our initial

meeting, we hit it off very well. We went home already so inspired & excited.

She made us feel comfortable & understood our vision for our wedding. She had

many good recommendations, too, since planning a wedding was new to me.

We knew we were in good hands. She makes you feel welcome in reaching out.

We were able to e-mail or call her with questions about our planning & vendor

ideas. Though she really was going to be our month of coordinator, it felt like

a lot more. Hylah is really there for you. She loves what she does & it shows.

Things went smoothly on the wedding day, so we had a chance to actually be

relaxed. Hylah kept letting us know that we were ahead of schedule, which

was nice because we never felt rushed. We were so glad you played a part in

helping to create our very special day. It was truly magical. Thank you Hylah.

Profile Picture User4517919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah was amazing! We could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding coordinator. My husband and I live in Chicago and Hylah helped us plan our wedding in Malibu, she made everything so easy for us, even being cross country we never had to worry about anything. Hylah thought of every detail imaginable and did everything we asked for (which was a lot) and went above and beyond with everything. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more and none of it would have been possible without Hylah.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hylah is an amazing wedding coordinator and we could not have done the wedding without her. We had some special circumstances for our wedding. Unfortunately, due to some family illness, we had to put our plans on hold and then had only 1 month to plan a wedding in our backyard for 120 people. We were undecided about even trying to have the wedding until we met with Hylah. She was so organized and we decided to go ahead with it. Hylah pulled together the caterer, band, florist and photographer without a hitch. As a result, my (now) wife and I were able to keep working and maintain our lives while all the planning was going on. For the wedding, we were able to enjoy the party because we knew Hylah was taking care of everything. She kept us informed along the way and had some great ideas that really made everything work. Her rates were very fair and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. We literally could not have gotten married without her help.

Profile Picture User4356630, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews