Hye Meadow Winery Reviews

3 | Hye, TX

3 Reviews for Hye Meadow Winery

Nick · Married on 05/15/2015

Working with Dawn at Hye was the perfect match. We loved the venue and she made it an incredible event. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, the choice of wines and how well they work with other caterers made it an incredible wedding. I knew Dawn would take care of everything and she did!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

4.2

We had narrowed down our venue search to just a few, and had already toured the other venues to no avail. Hye Meadow was our last stop. As soon as we pulled up, we knew, this was it! The property is gorgeous and Dawn was helpful in recommending vendors and lending her expertise (all while 8 months pregnant!) to help us pull off the perfect day!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

So upset. I had a great time at the winery and bought a $40 bottle bc it was great. Opened it 7 days later and it was bad, tasted of full vinegar. I called the winery to give the information if a bad corking and ask for some relief and basically was told "sucks to suck, if you can come to Fredericksburg I guess you could maybe get something" I live in dallas. So upset. Do not recommend for buying wine.

Sent on 09/03/2017