Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club Reviews

Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club 3
  • Sarah

Sarah Weston · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Venue

The venue is incredible, and the space is beautiful especially in the spring. I had my wedding in mid-May, and there was a light breeze, which made all the difference. The rustic space speaks for itself in its beauty, but building a wedding from scratch was definitely a humbling experience. Everyone we worked with was super helpful in dreaming our wedding into a reality.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 03/09/2019

Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club was an absolute dream venue!

We got married on March 9th at Hyde Park Farm and Polo Club. It was the perfect venue for our rustic style wedding, especially that time of year! It is all outside on the most beautiful piece of land and there is a pavilion that provides the perfect shelter for guests for the reception. We did our ceremony there by the large tree with the pond in the background, and it was the perfect backdrop for exactly what we were invisioning for our day. The Spanish moss in the trees added the perfect touch. For the reception, all of the guest were able to walk over to the pavilion area and have a cocktail hour on the way by the barn. It was the most convenient space, while also allowing for a large group of people. The venue does not have any restrooms, but they work with a company to provide restroom trailers (which are ALSO super nice as well). And to top it all off, Megan was wonderful to work with! She not only talked me through every detail of the space, she also provided advice for all the questions I had. She also was able to allow me to do my bridal portraits at the venue as well. It was a wonderful experience and I will never stop recommending this place! It was affordable and beautiful and they have horses! ;)

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club 4
    Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club 5
    Hyde Park Farm & Polo Club 6

sandi · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not recommend Hyde Park ( and Megan) highly enough. Circumstances required a last minute venue change for my daughters October wedding to Hyde Park and it could not have been more perfect. Not only was it beautiful, but the transition was seamless and every detail attended to with ease! The grounds were perfect, the ceremony under the beautiful oak, the barn and Pavillion were perfect for the reception and dance. The compliments from our guests are still rolling in.
    Please look at Hyde Park !!! it was perfect for us....

Sent on 04/10/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue outside of Charleston, SC. Perfect for the horse lover or someone just looking for a unique, peaceful setting

Sent on 04/08/2014