Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Reviews

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 5
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 6
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 7

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2015

I cannot thank begin to thank the Hyatt staff for their amazing venue, services and talent in helping plan my wedding from out of starte. Capri and Megan were amazing. I was very nervous planning a wedding from Minnesota; however everything was easy and perfect.
    The vendor recommendations get an A+ in my book. Weddings on a whim made finding and trusting someone to marry is easy. They were kind and very organized. Heather from Rose Gardens made picking out flowers easy. She helped me visualize what the terrace would look like for my wedding without ever seeing it. The Hyatt was a great place to have a destination wedding. The terrace location was beautiful and felt like a dream. The day of the wedding was relaxing and fun! The Hyatt had a great spa to relax at. Capri and Megan did everything while I got to relax. The ceramony and dinner were perfect. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Mari · Married on 04/17/2015

We had the most amazing and perfect wedding at the Hyatt. Everything was so simple to plan, even though we live in Pennsylvania. We planned our wedding in just under 3 months and still there was no stress. I would never hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone. Our coordinator was Capri who walked us through it all. She is a wonderful person who did not miss a single beat. There were no flaws on our special day, everything went as planned. The food was superb, sky terrace ceremony unforgettable, caladesi room perfect for our 20+ guests. I had the most beautiful day to marry the man of my dreams. Thank you Hyatt for all the wonderful memories!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Congratulations Mari! We're so happy for you and your new Husband and are thrilled that we were able to help make your day so special!!

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2015

I HIGHLY recommend celebrating your special wedding weekend at this wonderful hotel. Already married? This is a GREAT place with wonderful service, amenities, HUGE rooms to take your friends or family for an amazing weekend at the beach!

Words can't describe the amazing hospitality, service, and quality provided by the staff at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach. I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator, Lindsey Sikes! She makes happen whatever idea you have in your head. She is a great stress reliever, taking care of a lot of behind the scenes things without stressing the bride out further. Her attitude, spirit, and great personality make her an essential piece of the special day! Also, the banquet/dinner could not have flowed more perfectly, thanks to Nikolay and staff.

Overall, from the moment I walked into the hotel to check into my room, being greeted with champagne and warm hugs, could not have set the stage even better.

This hotel truly provides high class service, with personal touches, and a lot of thought and dedication put into details that made our wedding day absolutely perfect.

My highest recommendations to this great place!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Nicole! We are so thrilled that we were able to be a part of your day and help to make it everything you dreamed of. We wish you and Travis all the best in your future together!

Danielle · Married on 02/07/2015

My husband and I cannot compliment the Hyatt enough! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT, can't thank all the staff enough that were involved in making our day so special! Our wedding was in February - ceremony on the Sky Terrace, cocktail hour on the 8th Floor Caladesi and our reception in the Aqualea ballroom. Everything was SO beautiful! We originally had a different coordinator but about 5ish months before she left and we got re-assigned and Lindsey was our new coordinator. She was awesome! She handled everything with such professionalism, always responded to my million emails right away, never had to worry about a single thing! I do have to compliment the entire staff at the Hyatt though, every time we went there during the planning process we always felt so welcomed and felt like we were right at home and knew everyone! We would always start off any visit at the bar to celebrate with a cocktail from our favorite bartender, Rob! We actually ended up requesting him to be a bartender on our wedding day and they made it happen! The head of the catering department was such a sweetheart, we loved her at our food tasting and even more at our wedding! She kept coming up to us and made sure my husband and I were eating and that we had whatever drink we wanted. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and everyone that came couldn't stop complimenting us! We had quite a few guests tell us it was one of the best weddings they've been to, and although I'm sure that is what you're suppose to say to any bride and groom, I truly felt like our wedding was one of a kind and all of our guests has an amazing time! Food was amazing too! My husband and I grew up in Clearwater so Clw beach was always special to us, but choosing the Hyatt was definitely one of the best decisions we made - we would HIGHLY recommend you having your wedding here if you want to have the perfect wedding day! To the entire staff at the Hyatt, THANK YOU! Book now and go have a drink from Rob -Mr. & Mrs. Ristoff <3

Sent on 05/16/2015

Lourdes · Married on 01/17/2015

Planning a wedding where your venue is 4 hours away proved challenging at times. But with the help of Lindsey at the Hyatt my big day went smoothly. Lindsey was always reachable, either by phone or email, and would answer all of my millions of questions regarding details and times. She provided helpful insight on what vendors they have worked with and recommended local places when I didn't know where to look. All of our special requests with the food for the reception and the rehearsal dinner she helped us get and set up. Thank you for making our wedding such an amazing day!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you for your comments Lourdes! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing experience at our Resort and that Lindsey took such exceptional care of you!

I live nearby, so I was familiar with the resort. I take out of town guests here for lunch/dinner because the views are so great. After speaking with the event coordinator, Capri, I choose the Hyatt for our wedding venue. Her personal touch made the difference with the superb outcome of our day. The accommodations are outstanding: comfy beds, patios with the views, full kitchen, and living areas in each room, and again, the views! We had 30 some guests, and used a smaller space, the Caladesi Room. I absolutely loved it. The sun setting behind us trumped any decoration. The food was perfectly executed, plated, and served over four courses. Each staff member made certain things went off without a flaw. The room was the perfect size, and the patio area overlooking the gulf with cocktail tables were such a hit. All details were addressed, and they didn't let me miss a thing. Such a fantastic day!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Everybody was awesome the staff made our special night a night to remember so much fun and a fairytale wedding thank you

Sent on 12/15/2014

Leydi · Married on 07/11/2014

My wedding at the hyatt in clearwater beach was a dream come true. Lindsey and Meghan were absolutely amazing. Extremely helpful with all the small and large details of the wedding. The day of the wedding everything went extremely smoothly and seamless. The wait staff was incredible. Nicholai, staff captain, was the true definition of excellence. Erin was great. Honestly I cannot express in words how happy and thankful I am to everyone at the hyatt for making my wedding perfect.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

The absolute best day of our life. Thai was amazing, she took great care of us and our guests. The staff was accommodating and went above and beyond. My husband and I had a beautiful beach wedding in front of the Hyatt on the beach and then our very intimate reception on the beautiful 8th floor caladesi room. I could not have been more happy. The Hyatt Clearwater will be our anniversary vacation every summer so we can forever remember the perfect and most special day of our life. Thank you to my wedding coordinator and now friend, Thai, thank you to the entire staff, and all that made both is and our guests feel so special.

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

They Hyatt catered to our every need and desire while planning the wedding as well as on the big day! Despite the rain on our wedding day the staff was able to re-group and set up our back up location quickly and made our guests feel comfortable. It was my dream venue and they made my dream wedding a reality. Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/16/2014

Our experience with Thai was great. She helped us with every step & detail of our Weddding.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2014

I am 9 months late writing this review but I can't say enough wonderful things about our May wedding at the Hyatt! my husband and I were originally getting married in Jamaica, and had to cancel 5 months prior and change our entire wedding. Luckily, I called Thai and she was amazing!!!! She recomended all of my vendors and planned everything on such short notice! She was so helpful on the day of, making sure the guys and girls were all taken care of and fixing whatever needed to be fixed right away! My husband and I talk about how amazing our wedding was ALL the time and we owe it all to Thai and the wonderful staff at the Hyatt Regency! We stayed in a beautiful suite, and literally everyone that works for the hotel brought us a bottle of champagne when they found out we had just gotten married! Let me tell you, coming from NY and never having stayed at the hotel or eaten the food and just going there blind was a little nerve wrecking....but we had our tasting 3 days before the wedding and the food was INCREDIBLE! Everything we tasted was better than the last....our guests loved the food and the atmosphere! We want to tell you that if you are looking to have your wedding in Clearwater, look no further...this is the perfect venue and Thai and her staff are unbelievable! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Thai!!! :) :)

Sent on 02/22/2015

Allison · Married on 04/12/2014

We recently had our wedding at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. We did the ceremony on the sky terrace and the reception in the Bellaire ballroom. Lindsey and Michelle were our coordinators and they did the MOST fantastic job. Everything was set up perfectly. My wedding was a destination wedding so I did most of the planning via email/phone. Lindsey and Michelle were always very quick to respond to emails, always willing to speak by phone, and always got answers to all my questions. That means a lot when you are planning a wedding from a distance! The staff at the Hyatt are fantastic, from the catering department, to the banquet captain (Mallory was excellent to work with) to the servers (Erin always went above and beyond to be sure my fiance and I, as well as our guests were happy)....they all truly helped make our wedding special. I wish I knew all the staff by name who helped with our wedding, but I don't. I will just say that every Hyatt employee we worked with was friendly, helpful and truly went out of their way to make you feel special and make sure everything goes well for your wedding. The food is wonderful as well....we got many comments from guests on how good the food was, and how it stands out as the best wedding food they have had. Not to mention, the sky terrace is absolutely beautiful overlooking the gulf and the Bellaire room has a veranda and ocean views as well...which were selling points for me because of the magnificent views. Since I don't live in Florida, I relied heavily on reviews like these when planning my wedding, and I can't say enough good things about the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. If you book your event here, you won't regret it. It's a beautiful venue with employees that go above and beyond to make your day/event special.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Absolutely beautiful, accommodating, professional and flawless! Our wedding was picture perfect and there isn't one thing we would change. From the views, to great tasting food and professional staff, they made our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend this resort for any event!

Sent on 12/29/2013

mike · Married on 11/23/2013

Incredible...not only is does it have breathtaking views. The service was unimaginably on point. It came with a day of planner, Thai, who was great. We had our own personal waitress at the reception (Erin), and they made us feel like royalty. There wasn't a person there that wasn't having the time of their lives. Oh, and the food was out of this world too!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Awesome. Highly recommended. Amazing view and great staff. Was happy to have my wedding here.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2013

The Hyatt Regency in Clearwater Beach was a beautiful place for our wedding reception. We had the party on the terrace which overlooks the marina on one side and beach on the other. Lindsey Sikes was our coordinator and she was amazing the whole way through. The rest of the staff from the front desk and the bellmen to the banquet manager and the event staff (Erin was awesome!) all contributed to a special and wonderful wedding week. They were all so kind and helpful! The food for the wedding was incredible as well. Usually not much is expected from wedding food but we heard over and over how good it was and we thought it was really 5 stars. I would highly recommend this venue and especially Lindsey. They have a way of making you feel very special!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2013

The Hyatt provided excellent service for our wedding and reception! Michelle and Lindsey did a great job ensuring that our day was perfect! All of the staff was very professional and friendly.

Sent on 11/26/2013

janet · Married on 06/07/2013

Outstanding service!! The Hyatt went above and beyond what we expected for wedding day. From servers bringing us fresh drinks during the recpetion, to bringing all our gifts and cards up to our room before the end of the night, I am so pleased we chose the Hyatt. The catering department and staff really know how to make your special day perfect. Even through the planning process, they are very prompt to respond to emails and questions and make you feel like you are their top priority. I would recommend this venue to anyone for any big function. Not to mention the gorgeous rooms, pool, and views!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at, but not on, the beach. The Hyatt's 16th floor Sky Terrace provided the perfect backdrop for our ceremony, and the Bellair Room and adjacent Beach Club were ideal for our ceremony. The Hyatt was a breeze to work with, and our go-to gal Mallori was available to us from beginning to end - she even found super glue for me when the belt on my dress threatened to come loose! The servers at our reception were amazing, as well, and gave my groom and I personalized attention from beginning to end. If we had to do it all over, we'd book the Hyatt again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2013

The Hyatt and Mallori were amazing! They made my wedding truly special! It was a beautiful day that I will treasure forever!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/09/2013

My wedding turned out so beautiful and I fell in love with the venue from the minute I saw it. Lindsey did an excellent job as our coordinator. She was very calm during the entire process which was great because It kept my stress level down. She handled everything that i needed and the rest of the staff was very accommodating as well. My guests were definitely blown away by how nice everything turned out.

Sent on 04/19/2013

We had our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater in the Bellair Room. It was absolutely outstanding. The place was beautiful, the views, the decor, the furniture... everything was perfect, but what really impressed me the most was the service. I cant begin to describe how impeccable the service was right from the beggining when we booked until the very end. Every single cent we spent was so worth it. Thank you Hyatt Staff for making my wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 12/13/2012

April · Married on 10/06/2012

The Hyatt was amazing!! Not only is the venue gorgeous the staff is awesome to. The whole day went so smooth I didn't have to worry about anything. I would definitely recommend using the venue for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Dominique · Married on 09/28/2012

We had the wedding of our dreams!!! The Sky Terrace was a perfect setting for the ceremony. The food was delicious. Everyone had an amazing time and we kept hearing how impressed everyone was with the resort. It was the perfect setting for a destination wedding :) And our coordinator Mallori went out of her way to make sure we were 100% satisfied. We would recommend the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2012