Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Reviews

3 | Cincinnati, OH

3 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

Sara · Married on 05/16/2015

The entire staff was amazing to work with. The food was great!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 12/18/2016

3.6
      3.0

We only got a room block for our wedding and didn't really use the hotel for any other services. The representative assigned to our room block was polite and responsive. The room that we stayed in for our wedding night was gorgeous and there were chocolate covered strawberries and champagne provided for us! I will say though, since our stay there we have received far too many emails from the Hyatt!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kumala · Married on 06/25/2016

1.4
      1.5

Truly regret having my daughter's wedding there. My experience from planning the wedding, on the wedding day and after the wedding were totally disappointed. The wedding coordinator's lack of response to my needs during the planning was frustrating. The coordinator was sick two days before the wedding and she wasn't present during the wedding. It's hard to communicate a year of wedding planning to the replacement coordinator two days before the wedding. The new coordinator was not even going to be there on the wedding day. Surely things didn't go well as planned since there's no wedding coordinator to oversee the event. The lighting in the room was very dark (barely can see the people in the party), the steak and salmon were tasteless and dry and my table didn't get served the food until my husband asked for our food, the wine wasn't offered until the guests asked, most of the decorative mirror on the table were broken so they couldn't be used. Hyatt should be embarrassed with the quality of food they served my guests. Several of guests came to me after the party and shared they thought about the food and the wine. Thankfully the guests were still having a great time. The one star is for the quick response of the wedding coordinator before I signed the contract. Once I signed the contract, all went down the hill. After the wedding expenses are paid, the Hyatt honeymoon passport points were not rewarded properly and promulgated and mentioned in the contract. I had to send several emails and made several calls. Even 3 weeks after the wedding, it has not been all rewarded yet!

Sent on 07/17/2016