Hyacinth Bean Florist Reviews

5 | Athens, OH

5 Reviews for Hyacinth Bean Florist

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2016

This was one of the best choices we could have ever made for our wedding. Hyacinth Bean helped us to realize the floral vision we had for our wedding. They were very approachable, responsive, and considerate. I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kris · Married on 10/11/2014

Polly, the owner, has a gift with flowers. I'm so happy that I selected Hyacinth Bean Florist for our October 11, 2014 wedding. They were more beautiful than I even imagined.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Lori · Married on 08/10/2013

Polly provided beautiful flowers the day of my wedding. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2007

Polly was so helpful in planning and creating our wedding flowers. My dad and mother in law grew most of the flowers for the wedding and Polly was super flexible when I changed my mind about some of the bouquets. Polly added some of her own flowers and the flowers turned out gorgeous. My bouquet was the prettiest one I had ever seen. The altar flowers were striking and colorful and made a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. The final price was quite a bit higher than what I had been quoted, so it was a surprise, but totally worth it.

Sent on 11/17/2007

4.2
      3.0

We showed the florist a picture of what flowers we wanted for my bouquet and had her create all the wedding flowers based off of telling her what we liked and didnt like about the picture. The flowers ended up turning oout AMAZING! They looked beautiful and were more than i could ask for. Through the process she was very upfront and honest on our choices and what her opinions were and if she could get them or not at a reasonable price. They were delivered on time and everyone loved them! They made some great pictures!

Sent on 09/01/2014