Huskey AMA Events Reviews

15 Reviews for Huskey AMA Events

• Danielle

Danielle Mayle · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

So glad we chose y’all to be apart of our special day. Despite all the craziness you still made it work and it was so special. They are quick to respond and I love the dj questionnaire they provide for you to fill out. I think it helps stay organized and everyone be on the same page.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Christopher Baker · Married on 12/16/2018

The customer service was awesome from beginning to end me and my family loved our pictures and everything about the event I will definitely be using these services again I highly Recommend Huskey AMA to anyone looking for these type services 10 starz 10 thumbs up

Debra Vaughn · Married on 12/12/2018

Small family holiday gathering

Thomas somehow made a micarle for my daughters small wedding after our previous DJ cancelled on us. He said he would get back to me and I just knew that was going to be 2 or more days, but it was less than an hour that he got back with me and booked my event! Thank you Thomas

Ervin · Married on 11/15/2018

Awesome vendor

Absolutely loved the service provided by Huskey AMA, especially with such shorty notices on my end of the deal. Everyone was very professional and respectful, also the men didn’t try to hit on my bridesmaids. I will definitely be reaching out to Huskey AMA for future events!!

Ernesta · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional and efficient

Working with Huskey AMA for our wedding planning process was a great decision. We hired Thomas and his staff for our DJ, day of coordination and photography services. Thomas was very professional, helpful and prompt throughout the entire process. He will also give his honest advice if he believes something may not turn out completely as you have it envisioned. However, he will work with you to come up with the best alternative to help your vision come true. My groom and I also wanted up lighting and monogram lighting for our wedding which Thomas ensured was ordered exactly how we wanted and even ordered brand new up lighting to fit the colors we wanted. On the day of he and the photographer were at the venue hours early setting up and making sure things were perfect. He also ensured that the ceremony and reception followed the set outline with his prompt coordination. The music was great and all of my family and friends had a wonderful time. We are happy that we chose Huskey AMA services to help make our day even more phenomenal.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Doug Dewar · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent as College DJ

Thomas Huskey has been the DJ at our college's Fall Fling for at least 5 years in a row and he always does an outstanding job! Our students keep asking to have him back again. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Desirae Dixon · Married on 10/03/2018

DJ and Photographer

Everything went as planned and was extremely professional and exceptional! Thomas the DJ was professional with awesome music selection and the photographer was professional as well. We had a great experience I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Huskey AMA!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Adrianna Rogers · Married on 08/16/2018

Just an overall good time!

A very professional service! Great music selection, the DJ was warm and engaging and my family had a great time!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/30/2016

Thomas was all around an amazing DJ. He showed up a little late, but was technically on time because he got lost. (our venue was a private residence) He was professional and respectful of our wishes. He allowed us to make announcements and introduced us for our dance and cake cutting. He played the playlist we sent him. And everything was just perfect!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Mrmrshankles · Married on 07/18/2015

Professionalism is key!!!

If you value professionalism Huskey AMA is the only choice. I'm glad my wife and I (mainly my wife) chose them.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Allen

Allen Wigfall · Married on 04/12/2014

Photo Booth

We used their photo booth service. It added a nice flair to our wedding. If my friend wasn't a DJ, we would've booked them for that service too! I actually did book them as a DJ for one of my company events. Thomas was amazing on the 1's and 2's. :)

Tiffany M. · Married on 06/05/2004

Truly great DJ!

Thomas always does a phenomenal job as an Emcee and DJ. His professionalism and experience make him a true pleasure to work with. He cares about the subtle details and shows that he wants to make every event great. Will DEFINITELY hire again!

Markia Montgomery · Married on 11/03/2018

5 star service

Exceptional service! I would recommend Huskey AMA Events to anyone who is having an event. They bring your event to life. You will not regret their services!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Angie · Married on 07/28/2018

0.8
      1.0

Absolutely a complete and total embarrassment. This company is horrible and I can assure you, based on his performance, the dj sent to my daughters wedding has less than 20 MINUTES of experience! He ruined the entire reception.

The cost of services was refunded. However, the father/daughter dance was supposed to be a very special dance. Over $400 was spent with private lessons and coreography as well as the mixing of songs for the dance. Mr Huskey has refused to compensate us for that. It was wasted money as the father/daughter dance was a joke. It never really happened and what did happen was complete embarrassment for my daughter, my husband, and the “professional” DJ.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kyle · Married on 07/28/2018

0.4
      0.5

I can not put into words how horrible this “company” is. If I could give a zero star rating, I would! It pains me to give him a one star rating. First of all, after many phone and email conversations with Thomas Huskey, (the last one being 2 days before the wedding,) he never eluded that he would not be the one to be working my daughters wedding. He assured me he had received the song requests from our guests, and understood the order of the reception. My husband and daughter had taken dance lessons as well as had some music mixed in order to have a very special father/daughter dance. The music was sent to him and he responded that he did receive it and all was good. Well, the torture began when just before the wedding we were introduced to Rex. Rex had been sent in place of Thomas. Big surprise to us! My husband told Rex at that point that we were relying on him to make sure the reception was fun for all and ran smoothly. Rex said that would be no problem. He understood. Rex was horrible!! He didn’t know how to use the equipment. He played a total of maybe 8-10 songs the entire night. The absolute worse part was when it was time for the father/daughter dance, he started the music, it cut off, he restarted it at least twice more and it cut off each time. Then, when it actually did play and got to the mixed part, he stopped it himself on purpose and looked at my husband and said, “is it supposed to do that?” Needless to say the whole entire dance and special time that can never be gotten back was ruined. Lastly, after all of this, Rex had the nerve to search my husband out while talking to guests and explained that if he needed to stay past a certain time, there would be an additional charge! Really?! I would not hire this company again for anything, much less something as special and important as a wedding. BEWARE!! He has refunded the cost of his service but the special father/daughter moment can never be replaced. RUN, RUN, RUN.

Sent on 08/01/2018