Hurricane Productions Reviews

64 | Red Bank, NJ

64 Reviews for Hurricane Productions

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2012

We could not have asked for a better music provider than Vincent and his team at Hurricane Productions for our wedding. We went with a DJ and MC setup but Hurricane has tons of options around lighting, a percussionist, visual displays, etc. They were always willing to talk or meet ahead of the event and had setup a website that made planning even easier. Ultimately, everyone at the wedding was dancing the entire time and had nothing but good things to say about the music. We would highly recommend Hurricane Productions to anyone who is looking for great music and entertainment at their event with the added benefit of flexible planning and endless music/setup options.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jen · Married on 07/14/2012

Hurricane Productions was amazing! They attended to every little detail. They were organized and worked to get us exactly what we wanted while still staying within our budget. All of my guests kept telling me they were the best DJ and MC they had ever seen! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2012

Hurricane Productions Crew,

Thank you for helping to make our wedding a blast!

We got married this past June and our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and how much they loved the DJ! For engaged couples looking for a wedding DJ we would highly recommend the Hurricane Productions Crew. They are professional, communicative and fun. They are very attentive to all details, making sure to outline what we should expect and what they needed from us to make sure everything ran well. They also were very willing to work with our other vendors and venue to ensure a smooth event. They are very accessible, we probably emailed, tweeted, spoke on the phone and met in person a number of times and they were always responsive. Lastly, they played all of the music we asked, kept the crowd on the dance floor all night and did a great job of blending oldies as well as more contemporary music so all age groups were engaged. You won’t go wrong with Hurricane Productions!

–Elizabeth and Brian

Sent on 12/06/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/13/2011

I used Hurricane Productions for my wedding last November 2011. Going into the whole process of wedding planning I knew I wanted someone I can trust with my special day. Explaining how I wanted my wedding to be they fully understood and delivered just that.From the music, the lightning around the room, our montage, and even our monogram on the dance floor. We had so much fun. They catered to all the different ages and cultures at my wedding which pleased my guests. I know some companies do this business for the money but with Hurricane Productions they do it for much more. They become family at the end of the day. They make sure their clients are fully happy and satisfied.

Sent on 11/26/2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Vincent and Hurricane Productions! We planned our NJ wedding from South Carolina and Vincent made that process so easy. We skyped, e-mailed, and spoke on the phone to make every detail perfect. Planning a wedding from out of town is stressful; it was nice to know that I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to our DJ!

The day of our wedding Vincent and his team were so professional and kind. Vincent demonstrated leadership when it came to final details and making sure the wedding reception went perfect. The most important thing is that he played AMAZING music, everyone danced constantly, and he played everything we wanted to hear.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Jillian · Married on 05/28/2011

Could not have asked for better entertainment!! They were simply amazing and helped everything run smoothly for us! If you want one less thing to worry about on your big day then definitely use Hurricane Productions!! =] Thanks again guys!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Gus · Married on 03/25/2011

These guys are awesome! They're young, good looking ; ) and very outgoing! They had a mixed group of all ages, half the room was all Greeks, and the other half was a mix of all different nationalities and they managed to please everyone with the type of music they chose...the lighting and effects were amazing and they're not shy about getting on the floor and mixing it up with the guests and having a good time. I had more complements and inquiries about the DJ than I had time to answer for...the dance floor was packed all night long and they even gave my wife and I the spotlight for some up beat modern dance music. They made the wedding a more enjoyable event all on their own...they should have their own reality show they're so good, and for the price I paid I felt like I was getting much more than I paid for....if you wanna have the best time of your life then don't bother searching anymore...Hurricane should be your only choice...thanks again guys for the "best wedding I've been to" according to most of my guests...

Sent on 11/29/2012

Kristin · Married on 03/25/2011

The music selection was awesome! They came well prepared, very professional. I'd recommend them to anyone who asks me about a DJ.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2010

We had the best experience working with Hurricane Productions for our wedding. Vincent and Strato went out of their way to give us exactly what we wanted. They are both really talented at what they do, as well as extremely knowledgeable about music and what we should play to make it a fun night. We even had a latin drummer to add an aspect of live music - it was a hit! The dance floor was packed all night and our guests were raving about the music the next day. My husband and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Hurricane Productions did a great job at our wedding. They took the time before the wedding to sit down with us and go over what we wanted and made sure that we were happy with the services being provided. I dont think anyone sat at our wedding because everyone was up and dancing all night. They did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun energetic yet professional company to use for their wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Helen · Married on 09/15/2013

At our friends' wedding where Hurricane Productions DJ'ed and MC'ed, my husband and I liked them so much we came up to them to get a card as we were looking for a DJ for our wedding. When we contacted them, they were very responsive.

At our first meeting, Julia, the general manager explained their services to us without being pushy and emailed us the contract the next day. Their website made it easy to pick out songs that we wanted or didn't want and plan out the evening's events, which was very helpful for us as it gave a clear idea of what will be happening when. At our second meeting a couple of weeks before the wedding Julia went over our plan with us and put our minds at ease. They were also accommodating about playing Russian music that I gave them.

On the day of the wedding everything went according to the plan we created on their website and discussed with Julia. They also provided a screen for an extra cost to show a video during a reception. And although it was smaller than we expected and there was a small hiccup playing the video, they quickly resolved it.

However, the whole reason we went with Hurricane Productions was because they were great at DJ'ing and MC'ing, and at our wedding they did not disappoint. The music was great, very much to our liking, and got most people dancing. After the wedding, several people mentioned to us how much they liked the music. Hurricane Productions gave us one less thing to worry about during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Emily · Married on 08/03/2013

We has a lovely evening, and especially appreciated the volume and appropriateness of music for our reception. The music was fun and great to dance to and didn't offend our religious families and guests.

Sent on 01/18/2014
  • Alli

Alli O. · Married on 10/19/2019

Don't skip the video!

I knew I wanted to have a video, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. I just wanted someone to capture the day like photos can't do. From the start they were very responsive and flexible with pricing. We met with them and they explained everything, made the whole process very easy. I did have to have them go back and edit the long version a couple times due to editing mistakes (sound not matching video and such) so I wish they had been a bit more careful before sending the final copy but they did make all the changes I asked for very quickly. I also had been promised drone footage but didn't receive it, they said it was broken that day. I wish they had been up front about this as I had to ask about it after they sent me the final copies, but to apologize they gave me a 60s teaser for social media. Very friendly and was happy with the quality for the money.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Hurricane Productions's reply:

Hi Alli,

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your honesty!

We enjoyed working with you and Steven on your wedding day and are happy to hear you are pleased with your final videos.

We hope to work with you again in the future!

Thanks,
    Hurricane Productions
  • Aniq

Aniq S. · Married on 11/29/2020

Something was missing

Experience could have been better

Sent on 03/06/2021