Huntsville Museum of Art Reviews

4 | Huntsville, AL

4 Reviews for Huntsville Museum of Art

Carol · Married on 12/28/2012

Lil Parton is so incredibly kind and she worked with me to make my reception PERFECT. We were in the Loretta Spencer Hall in December so we overlooked Big Spring Park which was decorated for Christmas. It was magical. I was so pleased! I would certainly recommend this non-profit venue! It is FABULOUS!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Clarissa · Married on 11/10/2007

I was really pleased with the job that Lil Parton does at the museum. Throughout the planning process, you end up calling her ALOT and I was happy with all the work she did. She really tries to make everything go smoothly and wants you to have everything that you need. The museum was a truly beautiful place to have a wedding. I enjoyed the patio/upstairs ballroom for mine.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Kate · Married on 10/22/2005

Through the Huntsville Museum of Art, we booked the Huntsville Depot Roundhouse. They did an excellent job with facilitating our wedding and were ready to meet with us whenever we needed to. I was very pleased with the facility, and the cost was well worth it.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Danae · Married on 03/31/2012

3.0

We had our wedding reception at the Huntsville Museum of Art in Spencer Hall and were very happy with our choice! This room features floor to ceiling windows, allowing for plenty of natural light and a beautiful view of Big Spring Park. We had about 250 guests and it never felt crowded. The stage was a great place for our DJ, but would also be plenty of space for a band. There was plenty of room for our dance floor as well. I only had two complaints - the wrong chairs were put out around the tables. We were told they nice chairs were what we would be getting and they put out white folding chairs; they were also quite difficult to get in touch with. Regardless of those two things, I would still recommend this venue to anyone and would certainly use it again.

Sent on 05/31/2012