56 Reviews for Hunts Photography, Inc.

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Their specialty is wedding photography! They are experts and guide you throughout the process, while still maintaining your own unique vision.

Profile Picture User5634296, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Valerie and Troy are the prime example of great photographers! They are such wonderful people to work with. They made our wedding day even more special. Now that our wedding is over I felt as that Hunt's Photography were not just our photographers but now our friends. I can honestly say that we will be using them forever for any event(s) in the future. They spent so much time in preparation for the wedding. This meant so much to be because I am a planner. It was nice to have a timeline so my bridesmaids and I knew what was going on the entire day. I can honestly say that I am so happy that Jeffrey and I choose them as our photographers! I could not imagine it any other way!! They are FABULOUS!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Hunts Photography took the time to work with us on our engagement shoots and day-of pictures. They were very flexible in their schedules and really allowed for us to provide our input on customizing designs and incorporate our own personal style. We’ve met numerous times. Valerie would wait for us and not only did she wait, twice she stayed hours past the time we originally planned JUST to go over everything with us and finalize details. Hunts provided us a highly valuable package option for much less than our competitors which enabled us to still obtain everything we wanted for a quality price. We definitely recommend Hunts Photography not only for the quality in their service, products, and value but also for their willingness to be flexible, provide excellent customer service and go above and beyond our expectations. The day-of our wedding, not only did Valerie take photos, she assisted the Bride in other things like helping her remember items she'd need, helping gather people, ensuring we were were meeting the deadlines, walking around and talking to guests about where they can find the photos after the wedding, helping the Bride get ready, grabbing water for the Bride/Groom, etc. We were so comfortable with them throughout, they became like family and less like the awkward people standing around you taking photos! The photographers we’ve seen and/or had experience with do not usually take the time to assist in additional of a wedding but Valerie and Troy invested their time in us throughout our ENTIRE wedding photography process. That truly made our investment in Hunts Photography a super positive experience and one worth investing in. We truly appreciate the time they've devoted and look forward to continuing our relationship with them in the future! If you truly want to have as great of an experience as we had, we would ABSOLUTELY suggest Hunts Photography. We can’t say enough about how pleased we are with their work and more importantly, with them.

Profile Picture Christy, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Valerie and Troy are amazing. They were very professional and organized from day one and they really helped to make my husband and I feel at ease. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of their work for the price and with the number of pictures they took during our engagement session and wedding day. It was as if every moment was captured and the pictures were telling a story. Valerie and Troy are beyond wonderful. They really go out of their way to get to know you on a personal level and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I definitely plan on using them for future picture sessions and feel now that I am married that they are my friends. Thanks to them my wedding day was everything I wanted it to be and I am forever grateful to them for being a part of my special day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Valerie and Troy are so great. Our wedding isn't until May 30th, 2015 but we already had an engagement session. They took over 500 shots in the engagement session alone so I can only imagine how many pictures we will get the day of the wedding. We chose the Royal Wedding Photography package. You get 2 photographers for 12 hours of photography coverage, a photo booth, canvas wall portrait, personal album, parent albums, engagement session, guest book and gallery cards. We did a lot of research before we booked, and this was definitely the best price for what you get. We were quoted elsewhere for $1,250 more for just 8 hours of coverage and no extras.

Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Leah , 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Hunts Photography was amazing. I am so glad that we had this awesome couple take our photographs on our magical day. They made it super fun and they were very laid back. I am so thankful that they were able to capture the memories and special moments that my husband and I shared with our families!

Profile Picture User5560672, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so very glad that I chose Hunts for our wedding photos. I can't say enough about how helpful and friendly they were. Our friends and family were blown away by how wonderful they were the day of the wedding and how gorgeous all my pictures are. (Some of my friends who are already married and jealous of our pics & great experience with our photographers - LOL). I can't believe how many amazing photos I have, all the memories I will keep forever, and how much fun we had taking pictures!!! Such great memories I will be smiling at for the rest of our lives. They are SOOOOO TALENTED!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I had the greatest experience with Hunts Photography! Not only was their service top notch, but the kind of people they are really makes you appreciate them on your big day because they are calm and get things done! We recommend them to all of our family and friends

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Valerie and Troy were AMAZING! They did our wedding photos and photobooth. They were professional, honest and an absolute joy to work with. Our wedding photos are something that we will cherish forever and I am so happy with the quality of pictures that we recieved! Thank you so much Hunts Photography!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Such a wonderful experience! Valerie and Troy were so great to work with, from beginning to end. They had lots of options, wonderful ideas, and were really nice overall. They were very punctual, covered every moment of the wedding, and put our minds at ease. No pictures taken felt forced, posed, or fake. It was a lot of fun working with them! We ended up with 3,000 photos! The pictures turned out perfect. I'm so happy we went with Hunt's Photography to capture our special day!

Profile Picture April , 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were really great about working with what we wanted on our day. They managed to fit in all the shots we wanted and more. Really great! :D

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was not the first wedding Hunts Photography has done for our family, and when you find a good thing... you don't let it go! Troy and Val are just amazing people and made us feel at ease through everything. They did our engagement and wedding photos and we also had the photo booth. Val was just awesome calming my nerves and making sure I was absolutely comfortable with each step. They provided guidelines for us to keep us from getting overwhelmed when planning pictures and made sure we covered each base so no one was forgotten. They respected our wishes on how we wanted the day to flow and what kind of pictures we wanted. They were very easy going and were there with each moment to make sure we had what we needed. I will definitely recommend Hunts Photography to others and would love to work with them again!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hunts Photography was excellent to work with! Valerie was so good about being thorough in discussing what to think about when it came to photography as well as other wedding aspects. Her and her husband were great to work with for our engagement session and had many awesome pictures. Jessi was our wedding photographer and we had such a great experience with her as well. Very open to ideas and also knew what would be great shots. Not only my husband and I, but our friends and family have been "wow'ed" by the photos. When it came to picking out pictures for the album, it took quite a bit of time narrowing down all of the great pictures. Thank you Hunts Photography!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Hunts so I could work with a video my friend used that was amazing. His name is Austin and his work is absolutely amazing!!! Last week we got our sneak peak and everyone that watched it was like and this is just the sneak peak, they couldn't wait to see more and nor can I.

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography, Videography

Hunts Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were very easy to work with and flexible with ideas. They used their experience to make our wedding the best it could be. Their ability to work together and communicate was very obvious from the start and it made everything seem so easy on the wedding day. I really appreciate how they listened to every request I had and put up with my annoying last minute requests! We are so happy with the finished result we would hire them again in a heartbeat! I cannot say enough good things about them.

Profile Picture Stacy , 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Troy and Valerie were fantastic! It was very beneficial to have two photographers through the whole process. The wedding day and all the process of choosing pictures was seamless, with their help. My husband and I were very touched when it started raining during our engagement session, and the Hunt's took us for coffee, and also planned another hour long session to make up for the rainy first session. I would still choose Hunt's photography for all my wedding photos.

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Troy and Valerie, owners of Hunt's Digital Photography, helped make my wedding day the greatest day ever. Not only were they there to take pictures but Valerie made sure I always had everything I needed and helped out where help was needed. They captured out wedding day from beginning to end with the Best pictures I have ever seen. I am so glad I have the most beautiful pictures to be able to go back and look at the day I married my best friend.

Profile Picture Torre, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I 100% recommend Hunts Photography! They were so pleasant to work with and our photographer (Jessie) was awesome! She took over 1700 pictures! She truly captured every moment of our day! She was also very professional and made sure she called everyone by name! I would definitely use them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVE Hunts Photography. So much that our wedding was the third family member that used them for wedding and engagement photos. Together Valerie and Troy are a dynamic team. At one time I thought our two flower girls ages 3 & 5 were running and screaming but it was Valerie making them laugh during their photo opps with the groom and the wedding party. Our pictures are beautiful, very professional, and so many shots and poses to choose from. We love the options for the photo albums, they are beautiful! I can't rave enough on how patient and professional they were with every pose and shot that they took. We have a large family and they orchestrated all the family members in and out with such ease and organization. Our meetings before the wedding date were very thorough so that we understood how the portraits would be taken and exactly who we wanted in each family shot. I refer them to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Troy and Valerie did amazing work and were extremely professional. Our engagement and wedding photos were phenomenal!! We could not be happier and would recommend Hunt's Photography to anyone! They were dependable, friendly and gave everyone respect and honor during our wedding day. They went above and beyond our expectations!! Thank you Hunt's Photography for making our day so special and for capturing every moment!!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 4/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Troy and Valerie are the perfect photographers for anyone's special event! They are fun, personable, interested, caring and engaged. The creativity of their photography is second to none. They helped make our special day a fun and family-focused event, which was exactly what we wanted. We wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend them to any of our friends and family.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I shopped around for a low price because I really wanted to keep costs low and just be able to watch my wedding for years to come. But I got way more than I expected with the quality and professionalism in my video. It looks like I paid twice as much as I did. I really appreciate the artist work that went into it and couldn't be happier. It is so much fun to watch and it is so beautifully done.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I had several meetings with a couple of other videography companies and just wasn't finding anything that fit my budget and still looked professional. Then I actually stumbled upon some of Hunts Photography's work through a Wedding Wire review. I wasn't aware right away that they offered videography, but then I saw a few clips from other weddings that Matt Groves, their videographer, had shot and I was really impressed!

Hunts set up a meeting with me, and were very thorough/detailed and I just got a great vibe from them. They were so willing to work with me and make sure I was getting everything I wanted, at a price I could afford. After seeing our highlights reel video (which was finished only 2 days after our wedding!), I am SO glad we went with Matt and the team from Hunts.

Another thing to mention for brides who might be concerned about this- they were totally not intrusive at all when it came to stopping for poses/shots and lugging around bright lights and heavy equipment. We didn't even know they were there most of the time, and they worked together very well with our photographers, too, which is really important!

Matt did an AMAZING job and the video is better than anything I had seen in previous meetings with vendors who were going to charge upwards of $3000 for the "bare minimum". We have already received tons of compliments on the video, and I would highly recommend going with these guys- can't beat the value/quality.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

As the mother of the bride who is in fact my only child, I was looking for someone who was outstanding and could capture the moments of the day in a spectacular and special way. I was so thrilled with the professionalism, creativity and cooperation Troy and Valerie provided. I have worked with many other photographers over the years and Hunts is the only one I would ever choose again. They went above and beyond what was expected, even coming to the rescue with everything from wardrobe malfunctions to working around sporadic bad weather! Their work has a natural and free feeling to it that captures expected moments as well as those that are not planned. I loved both of them and their fabulous work. My family and I could not have asked for more and could not be happier! GREAT JOB TROY AND VALERIE OF HUNT'S DIGITAL PHOTOGTRAPHY!

Profile Picture Sami, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Troy and Valerie were fantastic photographers! They took a lot of time to really listen and get to know the two of us and what we liked and really wanted in our photography. The day of the wedding they were everywhere at once, and yet they were invisible the entire day. The final product was amazing. I know that we will continue to use them in the future for any photo needs we have.

Profile Picture Sami, 6/18/11, 1 Review