Hunter Ryan Photo Reviews

Hunter Ryan Photo 5
Hunter Ryan Photo 6
Hunter Ryan Photo 7

Mary Beth · Married on 05/18/2013

It would take a lot more than a website review in words to express the way we feel about Tiffany and Cody from Hunter Ryan Photo. From the first day I talked to Tiffany on the phone (for an hour!) and got to know her and her me, we hit it off. She took more than enough time to get to know me, my fiancé (husband), our styles and our background. She was efficient, quick to respond and thorough in her service to us before we even got together to shoot our engagement, without being intrusive.
    We first met Cody at our engagement shoot and my husband hit it off with him right away. We knew that they were the perfect fit for us, even before we took one photo. Our engagement shoot was more than just a "photo shoot", it was the development of a new friendship. We had so much in common with them, it was just natural from the start. This also made it MUCH easier to relax and enjoy our engagement pictures because we didn't feel like there was even a camera present! It was just natural and laid back - just like us! They efficiently, as promised, got our photos back to us in a timely and professional manner, and even posted a few 'sneaks' on their website and social media before our full package was delivered.
    They never lost contact with us up to the day of our wedding. Whether it was working through our timeline for our wedding day or just letting us know that they were there and thinking of us, we felt like they never lost touch and genuinely cared about helping us in any way possible.
    The day of our wedding was the most memorable day of our lives and we have Tiffany and Cody to thank for that in a huge way. Again, Tiffany never left my side and Cody never left my husband's. It was such a huge bonus for us to have a team working for us so that nothing would be missed. We are anticipating our photos and again seeing the amazing work Hunter Ryan can do. This was and is way more than a business to us, it’s a lifelong relationship. Stop reading and call them ASAP!!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Julia · Married on 05/04/2013

Let me tell you!!! I had to work with them in around 3 weeks of time before my wedding and it ALL was a blessing! I was in such an anxious predicament given that I had to find a photographer with three weeks until my wedding and this entire predicament worked out for the BEST! They ARE hard workers, genuine, dedicated and passionate at what they do. They had one of a kind personalities and great attitudes! Last but not least is their TALENT; I couldn't be more pleased with the pictures they captured! No one else compares! Go with them you'll be BEYOND satisfied :-)

Sent on 06/10/2013

linzey · Married on 05/03/2013

What can I say, I have never planned a wedding before and am amongst the first of my friends to get married - so the whole thing was pretty foreign to us. That being said,I think the number one thing I could never have fully prepared for was the timeline of the actual "day-of". THANK HEAVEN TIFFANY WAS THERE!!!! She was so relaxed and positive, quietly snapping away while blending right in with all of my bridesmaids - calmly moving us along to where we needed to be, giving us "20 minute warnings", etc. This is your big day, and the photographer you choose is going to be around you almost more than your future husband - you really need to choose wisely. Cody handled the groom & groomsmen photos and they all felt the exact same way about him - it's almost like being lucky enough to have one of your bridesmaids and groomsmen A) be REALLY REALLY GOOD photographers and B) have been in tons of weddings and know exactly what to do and when. Not only were they a joy to be around, our finished product was AMAZING. Everyone says you get thousands of photos from your wedding day and like 20 of them, we got thousands of photos and liked almost every single one. Tiffany and Cody are creative, and if the shot they are looking for isn't there - they will MAKE it happen. Tiffany was running around the bridal suite grabbing everything from perfume bottles, wooden hangers and other "props" to get the shots she wanted - all the while, keeping a calm and happy energy. They give the perfect balance of direction, while keeping it natural and fun. Also, we must say with all of the great shots we got by having Tiffany and Cody be able to "divide and conquer" - it's hard to understand how anyone could do it any other way? Bottom line is, going with Tiff & Cody was probably the best decision we made in planning our wedding- we HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Daniel · Married on 04/28/2013

First of all Cody and Tiffany shot our engagement photos a couple months before our wedding, my, at the time, fiancee and I loved them. Of course they shot our wedding pictures as well and they are really great!

They are very professional and treat you very professional yet very warm and funny like a friend would be. They are very passionate about what they do, you can tell they enjoy doing what they do best.

Thanks Cody and Tiffany!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Annie · Married on 04/28/2013

Cody and Tiffany are amazing. First of all they're extremely talented. I love everytime they post pictures, even when I don't know who they are of. Second they are fun to work with and Tiffany keeps you laughing.

They did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and did such a great job. I am so thankful for everything they did for us! I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks, Cody and Tiff!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jackie · Married on 04/21/2013

LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS! Yes, plural, you are getting two for the price of one here, and let me be the first to say, you will LOVE Tiffany and Cody. Not only are they amazing photographers, they are really amazing people. My husband hates having his pictures taken, and he is so at ease with Cody and Tiff. They make you feel instantly comfortable and that shows in the pictures! They will capture your love in a way you never dreamed possible. We will never get pictures done anywhere else!!

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2013

I can't say enough good things about Cody and Tiffany. They were the one vendor that I can easily say I had no issues with and no worries about throughout the whole process.
    I haven't gotten my final photos back from them, but after seeing a few and the engagement pics, I just know they will be amazing. Cody and Tiffany are very good at making you feel comfortable which was huge for me on my wedding day when I get really nervous. They were very flexible with us too cause we didn't make the logistics of it all very easy.
    Definitely recommend for someone who wants quality, natural looking pictures and photographers that at the end of the day you not only are happy they are one of your vendors, but also want to be their friends.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Tiffany and Cody made our special day even more special! Thank you

Sent on 07/06/2013

Not only does this married duo create the best pictures, they are also the SWEETEST couple you will ever meet! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My fiance (now husband) raved about how comfortable he was after our engagement photos. You can tell they really love with couples who are in love. They create so many artsy photos. I cannot brag about them enough!

I received my wedding photos way before I expected to. They all came out beautiful. The venue had suggest areas to photograph, but Cody and TIffany had their own ideas of where to get the best pictures. They really know their stuff! Check out their website and blog and just see how amazing their pictures come out. The proof is in their work. Getting to know them is just the icing on the cake!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Andrea · Married on 03/01/2013

Cody and Tiffany were absolutely amazing, I couldn't ask for anything more. They took all the pictures my husband and I had asked for specifically. They were so much help in letting us know what to do so that we would get the best shots. There are so many beautiful/artsy pictures...even ones of the detail on my dress! It was wonderful working with them, they are both so nice and truly want you to be happy and satisfied at the end of the day.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jill · Married on 11/16/2012

What a duo Hunter Ryan is! They got EVERY shot that we asked for and more. I never felt uncomfortable and was overly impressed with how professional they were! Everyone in my wedding party loved them and my photos! All of my girlfriends that were already married were green with envy when they saw how amazing my wedding pics were! I highly reccommend them based on quality and affordability!

Sent on 12/15/2012

julie · Married on 10/21/2012

What a fun young couple behind the camera who made me feel so relaxed and ready to have a good time with the entire event.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Caryn · Married on 10/02/2012

It was truly a blessing to have found Hunter Ryan Photo!! In planning our wedding, getting great photographs was definitely super high on my list of priorities. Hunter Ryan Photo was very accommodating to our specific wedding plans. In discussion ahead of time, I was able to let them know exactly what I needed & wanted. Ultimately, they exceeded my expectations. We had planned an outdoor wedding on the beach... & of course, it ended up raining all day. However, they were patient & understanding as we waited for the perfect rain-free moment to have our ceremony. They were fun & funny, yet courteous & professional. It was the perfect balance to make me feel totally at ease... which is exactly what I personally, as a bride, needed that day!! I had enough things to worry about as it was! But I knew my photos were in good hands! I was impressed with the quantity & quality of the photos I received. I received them in a timely manner & for a fair price. Bottom line, I would definitely recommend Hunter Ryan Photo for your wedding needs!

Sent on 02/22/2013

When I first spoke with Tiffany about our idea to have a baseball-themed engagement session at Hammond Stadium, I was pleasantly surprised to have found a photographer who was genuinely as excited as we were!

Tiff and Cody made sure the afternoon was all about us. We had so much fun and felt so comfortable, at times we forgot we were even being photographed! It really shows in our photos too. Tiff and Cody didn’t pose us for stiff, awkward, high school prom shots. They just let us be ourselves and photographed the emotion. I love looking at our photos and all the love, happiness and excitement that they so perfectly captured.

I truly cannot say enough about the great experience we had!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

· We decided to hire Hunter Ryan Photo to photograph us because we had seen their work and they came highly recommended to us. We received an amazing value and even more amazing pictures. They are professional, but more importantly they are amazing artists and people. They took such innovative pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. I have had the opportunity to see a bit of their work and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed at all. I would highly recommend them to any couple needing amazing photographers for their engagement shoot and wedding... They travel to you anywhere also! Love both Cody and Tiff... Chris and Michelle Smyth

Sent on 02/21/2013

jonathan · Married on 06/22/2012

Hey there world!
    I have known Cody and Tiffany for a while and I was stoked that they agreed to shoot our wedding. They both absolutely represent integrity and excellence in photography. They were so easy to work with and made our pictures totally fun.
    They were so professional with the shots and creative. They worked so well to get different angles of the same shots. They had a lot of ideas for shots and were so pumped to maximize the coolness of the natural setting. My bride had ideas that she wanted for photos too and they were so gracious to hear her and produce amazing products.
    This is an awesome couple and we were amazed at the quality of the product! Our pictures look amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Steve · Married on 05/26/2012

We decided to hire Hunter Ryan Photo to photograph us because Cody and Tiffany seemed personally interested in us. We felt a great vibe from them and this helped us to feel more comfortable and confident for our pictures. The value we received from our photos is incredible! Everyone has complimented us on how amazing they turned out.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Liv · Married on 05/18/2012

We decided to hire Hunter Ryan Photo after being referred to them by a friend. Although we had a rainy evening Cody and Tiff were creative and the easiest people to work with! They let us be "us" and just let it flow. We had great pictures in a location that mattered to us, and we never felt pressured or pulled in any direction. We loved their artistic talent and vibrant personalities!! They are amazing photographers and excellent to work with! I HIGHLY recommend using Hunter Ryan Photo!

Sent on 02/24/2013

In planning our wedding, we decided that photography was the most important thing to us. We had some high expectations. Hunter Ryan Photo totally exceeded our expectations and we have the beautiful pictures to prove it- from both our vintage engagement shoot and our candlelight wedding.

It was a breath of fresh air to find Cody and Tiffany after all the women in business suits and uptight old men we had gotten used to seeing at crowded wedding shows. Their communication was great! I sent them an e-mail requesting information and Tiffany called me later the same night- even though they have a toddler at home. Another hour later, we had booked our date. They sent us a questionnaire that not only asked us what kind of pictures we wanted to make sure to get, but what our favorite bands were and how we met. We felt like we were friends that mattered instead of clients to please.
    For our engagement shoot, they went all over town with us- including a Starbucks run and a look at our wedding venue in order to plan ahead for their lighting strategies. It was obvious they were fun-loving people determined to give us great pictures- and possessed the skill and foresight to make it happen how we wanted. Before our pre-wedding shoot, my groom and I were receiving texts from each of them as to where they were and if we needed anything. Cody orchestrated for my groom to arrive early, giving us the cutest pictures of him waiting anxiously for me. When I got there, Tiff met me in the parking lot and put me at ease as she helped me fix my lipstick.

A wedding is a stressful thing, and the last thing you want is a photographer who makes you feel uncomfortable. These guys will not only give you the ease to bring out good pictures, but will end up being your new friends. We have never met a sweeter couple or felt more confident in our decision of photographers. Our photos are of unbelievable quality and truly capture our love for each other. You don’t need to look any further.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Erin · Married on 09/25/2010

Tiffany and Cody made what could have been a stressful process the most fun I have had in a while. There was no guessing how our photos would turn out because the experience was so great. We are more than thrilled with the results and would recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte area!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Hunter Ryan photo was amazing! They were so easy to work with and really knew exactly what we wanted. They taking amazing pictures and are so creative on how to get the best shot. Both Tiff and Cody really cared about making our day so special. You can tell how great they are the instant you meet them. They know how to get the perfect shot!!!

We really wanted to have a day where we could just have fun and be with our family and it is evident by our pictures that our day was all that and so much more. Thank you to Hunter Ryan Photo for being so great to work with and for making our day one to remember!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

elyse · Married on 09/27/2014

Had such an amazing experience with Hunter Ryan Photography. They truly captured the special moments of our wedding day! Tiffany and Cody were so much fun to work with and made our engagement pictures and wedding pictures more than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Rana · Married on 02/03/2018

Amazing experience

Cody and Tiffany were great to work with! They are both so artistic and have captured absolutely beautiful moments and have not left any details out. They are both personable and warm natured, which made it easier to act natural in our pictures. Thank you both for being a part of our day. We will continue looking at these pictures for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Hunter Ryan Photo 8

paria · Married on 10/15/2016

Cody and Tiffany were great! They responded to all my emails very promptly and were even early for our engagement photo session. They made me and my fiance feel very comfortable and were very patient! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • User3119133 · 2+ years ago

Pictures.... Awesome!! Quality Amazing!! So cutting-edge with the style!! We absolutely loved the photos of the engagement party and will be flying them to do the wedding with us!!! Thank You so much Tiffany, for taking the time to make our party come alive and really show the love between us for everyone to experience!! Can't say enough!!! Thanks!!

Sent on 03/08/2013