Hummingbird Stationery & Design Reviews

10 | Lompoc, CA

10 Reviews for Hummingbird Stationery & Design

I am extremely pleased with the amount of time and effort Chelsea put into creating my dream wedding invitations. She was so punctual with every detail and did exactly as I said. What I liked most was her flexibility when it came to getting my invites done on such a time crunch. She even provided extra invites and envelopes!!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2015

Chelsea was amazing to work with! I had a super short timeline and she was extremely accommodating. Her great communication, including sending proofs, put me at ease that everything would be done on time. The invitations, signs, and sparkler tags turned out better than I could have imagined. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Jeanette · Married on 06/28/2014

Love my invitations ... recommend chealsa 100%

Sent on 02/25/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Hummingbird Stationary created the BEST, most flawless, and easiest experience for me as a bride to be. Chelsea was SO wonderful to work with! She designed the most beautiful and elegant Save the Date cards and wedding invitations with response cards for us. Soooo many of our guests complimented our invitations. Chelsea always responded thoroughly with every detail and always gave me several options to choose from, she even printed off several color swatches on the special paper I ordered just to make sure we got the right shade I was looking for. Amazing quality and highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 01/20/2013

Chelsea was AMAZING! Her product was quality. We ordered about 100 - 1" magnets for our post destination wedding reception and she was so helpful in bouncing ideas around and thinking of unique images for our magnets. The turnaround time was unbelievable. I cannot rave enough about this company. Our guests loved the magnets so much so, that they were taking 2 and 3 more! I wish I had found her before our actual wedding because I would have certainly given her my business.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Paula · Married on 06/11/2011

It was a pleasure working with Chelsea on the wedding invitations. We did it all online and Chelsea made it so easy in getting us the proofs and the finished products. The quality of the work was amazing and we loved the invitations. I only wish I would've been able to meet her in person.

Sent on 06/17/2011

Kirsty · Married on 10/30/2010

Beautiful, creative, great quality, fabulously made invites & stationery which were complimented by most of our guests. I highly recommend this company to you. The communication between myself and the designer was frequent, informative & enabled me to purchase, for an extremely reasonable price, the perfect wedding stationery.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2011

Chelsea worked with Steve and I. I couldn't of asked for better service. If I could rate higher I would. I'm recommending your invitations to my future cousin for her wedding next year! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Allison · Married on 08/07/2010

After scouring the Internet for days for formal-looking animal print wedding invitations, I was so happy to find Chelsea's work for Hummingbird Cake Stationary. Her designs were excellent, and she was able to customize the colors and paper type for me. I was also pleased with the fact that I could order all of my stationary from her - the invitations, response cards, printed envelopes, and blank envelopes. There was a minor setback due to a mistake by the printer, but Chelsea quickly worked to fix it and assured me that said printer would no longer be receiving her business. So many of my guests commented on their response cards how fun the invites were. So glad I got my customized animal-print invites for my zoo wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Juliana · Married on 12/29/2012

3.5

They were able to make the zebra invites I were wanting and they looked perfect. Only problem was the envelopes were too thin, so the zebra print showed through. But overall very happy with them.

Sent on 02/08/2013