Huffman Weddings Reviews

19 | Golden, CO

19 Reviews for Huffman Weddings

Miguel · Married on 08/18/2012

I am so glad that we were introduced to Courtney Huffman! We couldn't have been happier with her quality of service, and professionalism! She truly has a passion for capturing those perfect moments! Our wedding pictures came out amazing, and I would recommend Courtney to anyone who is looking for a photographer to cover their special moment! Thank you again for capturing our Special day!!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2012

Courtney was amazing to work with; I live in Phoenix so we actually had to do our engagement photos a week before the wedding and that was no problem for her. She is extremely flexible and easy to get a hold of. She responds quickly and she also edited our photos quickly. We were very comfortable working with her as well; she is professional and knows how to set you up to make a good picture. She posts pictures first online on her blog so you can get a peek of what your pictures will look like. An engagement shoot is included in your cost but if you don't want to do that there are other options. I highly recommend her! Alyssa and Jared.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2012

Wonderful! My pictures were beautiful and my friends and family can't stop talking about them! Super flexible! It rained on my day of and she was able to come and do the pictures the next day on top of other crazy schedule problems! She made us a disc holder that was beautiful with our picture to have forever. I look forward to using her in the future for family shoots. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride. I am so excited to fill all of my picture frames with the wonderful pictures she took for us!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Sabrina · Married on 04/28/2012

Courtney has been an amazing photographer to work with we are so happy to have found her! We were really drawn to her photography style. She captures the moment as it was intended with color and natural beauty and the images are so crisp, beautiful, and professional. At the same time, Courtney has an artistic and stylistic approach that balances everything perfectly. I have seen some wedding photographers that are too much on the artistic side so much that the true picture actually changes. That was not our style. When we had our engagement shoot with Courtney we knew right away we were in good hands. She knows exactly what she is doing and is extremely efficient and talented. We would highly recommend Courtney Lee Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding or any other occasion! Thanks so much Courtney you have been fantastic.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/26/2011

I got engaged in May 2011 and we wanted a wedding in November due to our school schedules. I needed a photographer ASAP that was within a reasonable budget given we are a young college couple! I found Courtney at Courtney Lee Photography and she more than fulfilled everything I needed/wanted. She was VERY flexible with getting all of our engagement pictures scheduled and done! They turned out amazing, I couldn't be happier! She was always available if i had a question or concern, we stay in contact throughout my entire wedding experience! When the date finally rolled around, she was there to make sure every shot I wanted was taken! I was also impressed by how very patient she was with all the guests that were there. The formals and candid wedding pictures turned out great! Thanks a lot! I would recommend Courtney for your wedding!

~Nicole Patterson
    NicoleRosePatterson@live.com

Sent on 01/09/2012

kathrine · Married on 09/10/2011

Courtney was so awesome when she was taking our photos. Had worked with everyone to make sure we got what we wanted. Kept the pictures moving so we were not out there forever and the day after my wedding already showed me a few pictures and they are awesome. I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much Courtney for such a great job.

Sent on 09/11/2011
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 07/10/2011

Courtney is amazing!!!! I could not be happier with the entire experience we had with her- and our pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! I am blown away be how beautifully our photos turned out. Courtney has a wonderful, professional, calm, laid-back vibe. She pays extra attention to all the great little details of the day. She is extremely helpful and friendly- and very responsive- a VERY important plus in a wedding vendor! I honestly could not be happier with the service we received from her!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Nancy · Married on 07/02/2011

Courtney was the photographer for my daughter's wedding (Erica Law and Robert Trumble), July2, 2011 in downtown Denver. Courtney was AWESOME!!! She captured the moments beautifully. Thank you so very much, Courtney.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Heather · Married on 06/11/2011

Courtney is very easy to work with. She will put you at ease and has such a fun personality. Her photos capture the moments that are so important. She is not intrusive in any way and my guests loved her. She is creative and does not just want to go through all the cookie cutter shots. I would recommend her to anyone. She did our engagement photos as well and they were great.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Abby · Married on 05/14/2011

Courtney Lee Photography did a spectacular job. We were very pleased with the professionalism & the photos.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Misti · Married on 04/01/2011

Courtney took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Was very happy with the pictures. Also reasonably priced! I would recommend her to all.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Hilary · Married on 10/22/2010

I was very pleased with Courtney's work. She was on time, professional, and talented. I did not have to worry about what pictures were being taken through out the day. Courtney was very flexible with what I wanted to do, she even stayed longer then I planned for her to stay. I loved the pictures that we received and love having them on a cd. For the price we payed I am very impressed with the quality of the photos. Courtney is truely talented in her work. Thank you so much Courtney!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Christina · Married on 10/16/2010

Courtney was a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding experience that much better. We didn't have to worry about it the day of. She was on time, professional, and did a great job. I would recommend her to anyone looking for some awesome photos. Our photos came out great! All of our picture perfect moments were caputured. Even for me - I am not photogenic- we look great. Thanks Courtney! :)

Sent on 12/28/2010

Caresse · Married on 10/01/2010

Courtney was amazing at doing our wedding! She was awesome at making me feel natural and capturing all the fun times we had I would recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2014
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/17/2010

I am very happy that I found Courtney. For a great price, she did a fantastic job.

Sent on 07/31/2010

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2010

Courtney was a great choice for a wedding photographer! The quality of her photographs are well above her fees and we were very pleased with all of them. She listened and understood what we wanted and followed our list of requested pictures, and she found opportunities for other wonderful photos. She was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had before the wedding.
    We look forward to having her take our family photographs in the future!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Kathryn · Married on 04/14/2012

Courtney was flexible to work with and wanted to make sure that my photos turned out the way that I wanted. She had some nice ideas as far as posing in our pictures and she was easy to work with and had affordable pricing.

Sent on 04/26/2012

DeAnne · Married on 10/17/2009

Courtney is very new in the wedding business, but if you are not a bridezilla, like I wasn't, you will love her work!! She is nice and very easy to work with. She took some wonderful shots of our ceremony and reception. She even got some shots we would never seen, if she wasn't there (flowergirl and ring bearer hugging after the ceremony)! We were given a CD with all the pictures to do with what we wanted! We got the pics we wanted and more for the price. Loved her! Thanks Courtney...great job!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Markos · Married on 10/09/2010

2.8
      3.5
      2.0

We paid for 2 photographers for 10 hours I believe. We didn't feel that the amount of photos taken were in range with what we paid for.

We have exactly 3 photos of just my wife and I.

Courtney showed up to our wedding in jeans.

The photos just aren't that good. Looking back, you get what you pay for.

Sent on 10/10/2013