Hudson Valley Floral Reviews

Hudson Valley Floral 6
Hudson Valley Floral 7

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful!

Donna was amazing! The florals she chose were beautiful and beyond my expectations. She was so flexible with my budget, and worked with me on what I was looking for. Everything was gorgeous and I’m so happy we worked together for our big day!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Hudson Valley Floral 8
    Hudson Valley Floral 9
    Hudson Valley Floral 10
    Hudson Valley Floral 11

Hudson Valley Floral's reply:

Kelsey
    You were amazing to work with! It was truly a pleasure! I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!!!
  • Krisztina

Krisztina · Married on 12/31/2018

Even more beautiful than I could imagine!

Donna did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She is very knowledgable about arrangements and was able to tell exactly what we wanted from a few Pinterest photos. She delivered on time and was very accommodating to our changing needs and schedule. The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. Donna is the best! Great value, quality work, and a very nice person. She made planning for our day/weekend easy!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Hudson Valley Floral 12

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Donna is so talented and friendly, and her prices cannot be beat! I have very little knowledge of flowers, but she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. She even included an extra mason jar arrangement free of charge and complimentary flowers for my and my bridesmaids' hair (mine even had leaves and a comb attached, which I was not expecting, but was so appreciated). Everything was delivered earlier than I had requested on the wedding day, and she was in and out so quickly and efficiently, I barely even saw her. She completely exceeded my expectations, and I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Hudson Valley Floral 13
    Hudson Valley Floral 14

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Donna did an amazing job for our wedding flowers! She is extremely flexible and creative in working with our budget and ideas. I loved my bouquet which honestly still looks beautiful in vase on my counter several days later. The centerpieces looked exactly as I envisioned, but my absolute favorite thing was our Chuppah. She made it blend perfectly into our ceremony setting and I love how it looks in our pictures! I am so happy I found her through this site and can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Julie · Married on 11/03/2017

Look no further, book Donna for your wedding! Donna brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations in every aspect. She brought our bouquets to the house where we were getting ready before she went to the venue to decorate. I had my very own pinterest-worthy wedding and cannot thank Donna enough for all she did. She was easy to communicate with and was definitely the best in the area for value, quality and flexibility.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Hudson Valley Floral 15

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2017

Donna did the flowers for my wedding on 10/28/17 and I was blown away. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests over how special my bouquets were. Very reasonably priced, easy to communicate with. Donna even came to my venue so we could discuss what we needed! I will recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in the hudson valley.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Hudson Valley Floral 16
    Hudson Valley Floral 17
    Hudson Valley Floral 18
    Hudson Valley Floral 19

Juliet · Married on 10/08/2017

I almost don't want to endorse Donna because I want her to be my personal florist forever, but I guess I can share! Donna is amazing. We hired her for our 10/08 wedding after researching MANY other florists. We chose Donna for her incredible flexibility within our budget, her knowledge and expertise, and her ease of communication and personal touch. I collected what felt like hundreds of pictures from the internet of what I was looking for, and somehow what Donna created exceeded my vision and expectation. She understood exactly what I wanted and delivered (and delivered!). I received SO many compliments on our "simple" centerpieces and bouquets. Mine was probably the most gorgeous bouquet I had ever seen. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful and lasted for WEEKS after the wedding. We were utterly shocked and delighted. Book Donna ASAP before everyone finds out about her! You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Hudson Valley Floral 20
    Hudson Valley Floral 21
    Hudson Valley Floral 22

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

From start to finish, Donna was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive to emails and set up a consultation quickly. I came to the consultation with only a basic idea of what I wanted. I brought some pictures of arrangements I liked and some ideas for colors and flowers, and she ran with my vision and turned it into something wonderful! She more than delivered on the final product. Our flowers were gorgeous, including a stunning arrangement for our wedding arbor. We're very happy we went with Hudson Valley Floral!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/20/2017

Donna exceeded all of my expectations. At first, I did not care so much about floral arrangements. But when my vision of our wedding day began to unfold, I realized I knew exactly what I wanted and Donna made my vision come to life. She remembered every detail that I asked her to incorporate and even included some touches I didn't even think of, like wrapping mason jars with twine and adding bits of greenery that I didn't even know existed. I began this journey just wanted an assortment of flowers at an affordable price realizing I may sacrifice a little bit of quality for affordability, but that was not the case here. She was incredibly attentitive, had beautiful arrangements that were high quality and MODERN, and provided services with so much professionalism. I am the happiest bride ever thanks to her!

Sent on 08/22/2017
    Hudson Valley Floral 23
    Hudson Valley Floral 24
    Hudson Valley Floral 25
    Hudson Valley Floral 26
    Hudson Valley Floral 27

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Donna is amazing! My husband and I are so happy we chose to work with Donna on our wedding day. She is friendly, professional, flexible, and responsive. I had a "vision" for how I wanted our flowers to look, but I didn't have specific flowers or arrangements in mind... I just had a more general idea. Donna helped me narrow down my choices to make the flowers and arrangements more specific, and I honestly trusted her judgment as well! All I can say is I legitimately cried the first time I saw my bouquet, as well as the bridesmaid's bouquets! She made our bouquets, as well as our centerpieces, EXACTLY how I imagined them! I still can't get over how beautiful the flowers were, and I'm still getting compliments from my guests. Donna's prices are also very reasonable and fair. Donna also went the extra mile to help set up our ceremony flower arrangement, and helped with designing how the centerpieces would look. I cannot say enough good things about Donna and her work!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Donna for our wedding day flowers was truly a pleasure. She was always extremely professional, very focused on our wants and was willing to help us figure out what would work best for our budget. We went back and forth about details, different options and logistics for quite some time and she was always very prompt with her responses and gave her honest opinion. We met with Donna early on in the process and could not get past how friendly and professional she was; we knew we could count on her. The end result was absolutely gorgeous- our guests were very impressed with the arrangements and our bouquets were beautiful!! Thank you Donna!! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/01/2016

We highly recommend Donna as a wedding florist!!! She was so sweet, accommodating and very talented! She made the planning process so easy as well. I simply sent her some inspiration photos and she met us at the venue to plan and discuss our vision. She worked with our budget and gave us suggestions for making sure our vision came alive. A week before the wedding, she even met my mom to pick up the mason jars we used for the centerpieces and took care of everything. She made the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and did the decor for other tables and our chuppah. I nearly cried when I first saw the bouquets- they were breathtaking!! Everything was so beautiful and looked better than I even imagined!!!! Thank you Donna!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Carli · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot thank Donna enough for everything - the flowers were GORGEOUS!!!  I am in love with my bouquet, I didn't want to put it down!! The girls bouquets were beautiful, everything was just perfect!  I received comments all night about how beautiful the flowers were and there were "fights" over who got to take home the center pieces :) The tree!! Everyone LOVED the tree, especially me!!! I was worried about moving the ceremony inside, but the way Donna was able to transform the room made me so happy! The clear mason jars with the flowers were amazing, hanging from the arbor and reused on the card and cake tables - I am blown away with Donna's talent!! She was able to see my vision and make it come to life, and even more so than I could have ever imagined!

Donna had no trouble working with me and my tight budget - the flowers looked like I spent a fortune!! I am still blown away with everything!  Donna was such a pleasure to work with, made everything super easy - which is so important to a stressed out bride who doesn't know much about flowers! I'm sad that I don't have an excuse to work with her anymore, and only hope that in the very near future I have another opportunity!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Richard · Married on 05/29/2016

Donna was incredible. I can't pretend I know a lot about flowers, but I can tell you that our wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) looked beautiful. My wife was the one who handles business with Donna and she had nothing but great things to say about her. I met her once and I was completely satisfied with her. I couldn't thank Donna enough for her dedication to making our special day perfect.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Laurie · Married on 05/22/2016

Donna did 4 bouquets, 6 boutonnieres, 1 corsage and a throw-away bouquet for my wedding. Her pricing was awesome compared to competitors and she really listened to what I wanted and saw my vision. I got sooo many compliments on my cascading bouquet. It was gorgeous! I was super glad I went with her. I totally recommend her!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Amie · Married on 12/05/2015

My experience with Donna was wonderful! She went above and beyond to work with me.
    We literally traded months of emails, she even took time away from her family to meet and brainstorm my ideas at the venue(The Highlands Country Club) one afternoon. I changed my mind, I changed my budget, decided not to have a bouquet. Still she was Very patient, warm, and great with follow through.

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 05/30/2015

Donna and Dee were FANTASTIC. The flowers and decor was so stellar, people keep talking about it. They are exactly what I wanted and MORE. My friends have said that the flowers are the kind of flowers they wanted at their weddings, and didn't get :). I am blown away by the quality and beauty of the flowers, and couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Janelle · event on 05/17/2015

Donna was amazing and her work for my friends bridal shower was stunning. She did exactly what I asked and the arrangements were full and gorgeous. The compliments poured in that day from all of the guests!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Denise · Married on 09/07/2014

I went to Donna to have her do my sons wedding. My daughter in law is a wonderful young lady that I adore and it was very important that her wedding flowers be perfect. Donna was very professional and helpful. She gave us lots of ideas and made many suggestions she listened to every thing my daughter in law said and in the end the flowers were more then perfect the flowers surpassed our dreams for a perfect wedding. Also she is very reasonable. Thank you again Donna for a perfect day

Sent on 06/06/2015

Janelle · Married on 09/07/2013

My wedding flowers, from the bouquets to the table arrangements were my absolute favorite part of the day. The flowers were so fabulous, to this day I have not seen any other event have anything better! I was thrilled with Donna and her knowledge and flexibility and will use her for all my events from now on.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2017

Donna is a rare gem in the world of wedding florists - she is very talented, easy to work with and very reasonable with her prices. She listened to what we envisioned and absolutely nailed it while staying within our budget. If you are looking for a florist, look no further - you will not regret working with this wonderful woman.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/31/2015

Dana and Donna were great! We gave them some ideas of what we wanted and gave them the opportunity to be creative and they did amazing. They created arrangements that were spectacular and exceeded our expectations. When we got to the venue in the morning they were just about done setting up and Donna even drove to the hotel to drop off the bouquets and boutonnieres early so we could use them for pictures prior to the ceremony. The centerpieces were amazing and so beautiful. The price was very reasonable and was every bit worth the money.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Eric Lee · Married on 05/26/2019

3.0

Gorgeous flowers

We used Donna Peck at Hudson Valley Floral for our wedding in Poughkeepsie. Donna was able to provide absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements for the bridesmaids and center pieces. We gave her a rough idea of our thoughts, and she delivered 1000%. We couldn't be happier with her arrangements.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Hudson Valley Floral's reply:

Thanks so much!! You guys were great to work with ! I am so glad you were both happy ! Wishing you happiness!!