Hudson Heights Duo Reviews

3 | New York, NY

3 Reviews for Hudson Heights Duo

Peg · Married on 08/19/2012

The Sneddon's played simply beautiful music. EVERY guest mentioned how beautiful the music was. I have to say the music was beyond my expectation. We chose only three songs and from those choices and our venue they chose the perfect music for our wedding and cocktail hour reserve them early you would hate to miss out on this opportunity

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • W

wendy · Married on 03/05/2011

Margaret's harp with flute was very beautiful. We were very happy with the service and she was very easy and professional to work with. I was quite frantic and a bit overwhelmed during the party but I didnt have to worry about the music, Margaret took care of everything without me even having to ask or give directions. I can absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2007

Margret & Bill played during my Fathers furneral. At a time of such great loss, their music enveloped & transformed the room. I have never received so many comments from friends and family about Margret & Bill and how wonderful they played. I was truly bessed to have them play - Margret & Bill Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2009